Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017
Old 03-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #61
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk
Default Re: Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyBoy View Post
Alot of my ex-friends are in juvy for acting stupid.

Jonathon Bently - Pulled a kids pants and underwear down in the hallway as a prank
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberclone42 View Post
This may be inappropriate, but probably rape or molestation.
Depends on the gender I'm assuming. Was the assaultee male or female?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #62
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberclone42 View Post
This may be inappropriate, but probably rape or molestation.
XD. I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical of this thought. How old was he, again? This sort of thing usually doesn't happen until around 16-20, (IF it happens. This sort of thing is almost unheard of in schools.) and to my knowledge, Loonyboy is around 13... Unless Loonyboy was friends with someone older then him. Much older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyBoy View Post
There's one thing I don't get at my school? Why do some of the students do stupid things if they know it's wrong and they know they'll get caught?
Other people may have their ideas, but I firmly believe stupidity is not the reason. My opinion:

1) They don't care anymore. Whether it's because they've had a rough life, or something else, it doesn't matter. If people stopped caring, there would be nothing. There would be nothing but other people around them, living happier lives then they themselves are. It's almost scary to me, looking at people like this. Calling them stupid just seems to be...almost cruel. Their lives are obviously worse then ours, right? What if we were in that position? If there was nobody there in our lives, would were care about other people? This is almost as dangerous a criminal, in my opinion. If one person has little regard for anything, even possibly for themselves, what are they capable of accomplishing? What do they have to lose? Nothing. Nothing to lose, nothing to work for, and there they are, surrounded by people with meaning and happiness. Would they attempt to take it from others? Or perhaps they...

2) ...Just want to spread they misery around. Happiness and Sadness are both like a virus. It can be spread to those around you. However, although happiness usually makes the spreader happier, the exact same thing happened to those who are sad. By making other people miserable, they find joy in their sadness, because they have found someone to be "better" then. They themselves almost feel happier that they'd ruined another life, because then they're not alone. However, they usually find no solace in connecting with them. No, they make it worse. Whether it's anything from toying with them mentally to bodily harm, the worse the victim feels, the better the initiator feels. As for Ubernoob's pack idea, this sort of ties into my idea. Usually, those who bully others are troubled themselves. They connect with other troubled kids, but their minds are still the same. Rather, they now have to be better then their "friends", because often, they spread sadness to their own friends, and make themselves feel better. To counter this, they have to establish a sort of authority, so that they are picked on less, but are respected by their other friends. This makes themselves feel better.

Those are my thoughts on the matter. However, my posts have a habit of becoming harder to read the longer they are. I hope it makes sense.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS

Last edited by Wesley; 03-07-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #63
Manga Chic
Here's a penny, buy a clue.

I said stupidity, because I've seen people with good lives, haven't been through any divorces or anything like that. Maybe they've been bullied also?
By stupidity I just meant that there's a small possibility that some just LIKE to do it and don't know why they do it themselves, nor do they see a problem with it.
I think that schools need to take the way the handle bullying to the next level, because all the convocations I've seen on the topic of bullying are always the same thing: Tell a teacher. Tell the principal. Tell any adult. Ignore it. Blah-blah-blah.

The problem aside from this is that sometimes the bullies are teachers' favorite students, and refuse to listen to anybody who tells the truth, or otherwise considers the bullying report tattling or that the student (that tells the truth) has done something to deserve the treatment.
Really, if many teachers are like that, they need to be stripped of their certificates and sent back to college, because clearly they know nothing about people.

Last edited by Manga Chic; 03-07-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Manga Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #64
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
XD. I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical of this thought. How old was he, again? This sort of thing usually doesn't happen until around 16-20, (IF it happens. This sort of thing is almost unheard of in schools.) and to my knowledge, Loonyboy is around 13... Unless Loonyboy was friends with someone older then him. Much older.
And also, rape is stretching it, way too far. Any lawyer worth their salt would say "No physical contact was made" or something like that that definitely wouldn't be appropriate for here and the charge would be dropped.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #65
LoonyBoy
Banned

Send a message via MSN to LoonyBoy Send a message via Yahoo to LoonyBoy

Im 13. All of my ex-friends that are in juvy is around 13,14,15. They are all boys if anyone is wondering.

Last edited by LoonyBoy; 03-07-2009 at 03:47 PM.
LoonyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:56 AM   #66
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

'Kay, that probably wasn't it. Probably for forcing indecent exposure on another's expense.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #67
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk

Is that an actual charge?