Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 08-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #101
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Default Re: Zombie Survival RPG 1.1

Blue Dwarf runs up to a red box hung on the wall, it has a glass window through wwhich he can see a red axe.
BD yells out in delight as he smashes the glass with his gun, as he bashes he pulls the trigger and accidentally blasts away a zombie that was sneaking up on him.

He grabs the axe and spins around, slicing a zombies head, making it fall off.
The Old Man grabs his cane and hooks a bayonet to the end of it, this wway he can avoid close combat by poking the zombies head with the sharp point while remaining afew feet away.
Ofcoarse, there is also that bag full of 'goodies' that he has on his back, including the four shotguns he has hooked together with various pieces of metal and rope to form a bulky death machine, capable of cutting multiple zombies in half.

He runs into the fray, stabbing at the zombies with his cane.
Nathon, Freewind and the kids are standing on the ground, not on the boat.
Nathon wants to go and help but Freewind suggests they should just stay put there.

OOC: There, I posted. *goes to sleep*
Old 08-21-2008, 04:15 AM   #102
TyTBone
College Boi

"C'mon!" said TyTBone's brother, running through the sand up close to the vessel's side. "We've got to get on that ship!" He shouted to the people on board. After they angrily conversed with one another for a few minutes, a rope ladder was eventually let down.
Meanwhile, Freewind was gnarling on zombies who got too close to the kids. BD - who had the fire ax - and TyTBone - who had a sharp kitchen utensil - fought and splashed (through the water) their way over to the ladder. Everyone else (Nathan, RWII, his men, etc.) followed suit. Everyone hoped there'd be ammo on board.

Last edited by TyTBone; 08-21-2008 at 04:22 AM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:58 AM   #103
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

BD hacks away some incoming zombies, the Old Man crawls ontop of a large wooden crate, luring the zombies in a circle around him so he could stab them in the head with his cane/spear.

BD takes out a handgun and shoots a zombie that is on the other side of the boat, trying to get at the survivors.
He yells to everyone that they should get over there to help protect the people.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #104
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

As the smoke cleared, no more moaning was heard (except a Sherwoodman moaning that he didn't get to kill enough). A survivor stepped forward and said "Thank you for helping out with that. We weren't sure if we could do it alone! I'm Fred, by the way, and I've known Andy since first grade. Now then, where do you wish to go?"

Tytbone looked at his comrades, then grimly nodded and said "Egypt."
Old 08-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #105
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Egypt? Oooh...
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #106
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

BD stands infront of everyone then says something. "We aren't going anywhere until all these dead zombies are on the ground, off the boat."

BD uses his axe to flip the corpses over the edge of the boat, not wanting to risk the contact.
Soon all the Zombies had been sent overboard. The boat was on the move eastward.

BD got together with a small group of people and started planning to overthrow the boat and head for an empty island and wait for the zombie invasion to end, or atleast wait long enough that the zombies start decomposing to death.
BD: "Stop saying that! There's no reason to kill anyone!"
Old Man: "Awwww, come on! We'd just sneak up behind 'em and SNAP! Easy as that!"

BD: "I said no. We should just convert the rest of the crew on the boat to our side."

Old Man: "OH OH! I have an idea!"
BD: "What now?"
Old Man: "Let's sneak up behind that TyTBone guy, then with one swift push he'd be fish-bait!"

BD: "Oy.... No, ya old fart! I said NO KILLING PEOPLE!"
Old Man: "Oh, I have another idea!"

BD: "Grrrrr.... Does it involve killing anyone...?"
Old man: "God lord, You're a monster! Killing your own crew! I was just gonna say we tie everyone up while they're alseep!"
BD: "Oh... Meeting adjourned... Come back here tomarrow at midnight."

After the 6 others left the room, BD closed the door and locked it from the outside. He put the key in his pocket and walked away.

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 08-25-2008 at 10:46 PM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #107
PlasmaCannonsRule

While the conspiracy group had several secret meetings, the boat neared ever closer to Egypt. "We're almost there." said the boat's captain. "Just another day or two.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #108
TyTBone
College Boi

Talking Re: Zombie Survival RPG 1.1

http://www.nile.co.za/Egypt-Map-Adj-fix-copy-net-.jpg

The cruise ship sailed along as the conspiracy party discussed their theories and the others (TyTBone, BD, Andy, Old Man, RWII, and such) scuttled around the rooms looking for more hidden zombies and zombie-like beasts. The heat was horrible, and since few of the faucets aboard actually worked, everyone was forced to conserve the Aquafina stored in the (non-working) refrigerators.

"There's nothing worse than drinking lukewarm water," muttered TyTBone as he and BD sat outside on packing crates. "It's like it can't make up it's mind. With cold, cool, and even hot water, at least you know what's coming at you, but there's something so, like, unsure, about lukewarm water. Know what I mean?"
"Not in the least," said BD, "but I'll take your word for it." He took a swig. "Off-topic, do ya know where we're going to land?"
"Well, I scoured a map, and I figure probably either Alexandria or another port city along the Nile River. Only thing I'd be worried about is zombie crocodiles...or alligators. Whichever lives in there."
They spoke for a little while longer before hopping up to go search the cargo hold and rid it of zombie rats.

---------------------------------------

Nathan walked out of the hallway leading into the suites and back out into the hot sun. "Well, Freewind is looking out for Liz and...whatever my brother's name is," he said to Old Man and RW II/his men. "I found some old Spongebob VHS tapes which should keep them occupied for a while. What now?"

"Not merch we can do, 'cept fer killin' a few killer critters," said Old Man, holstering his rifle. He suddenly brightened up. "Boy, Ah canh't wait fer getting to Egypt! It'll be just like when I was fightin' Rommel back in the Biggun! I was o"

RW cut him off. "Fantastic. Well, I think we need to go help TyTBone's brother and Andy talk with the conspiricy theorists. I don't trust them."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE they admit to being conspiricy theorists!"

The party members looked around at each other.

Finally, Nathan unholstered his pistol, checked the ammo, and spoke, "Ummmm...well, why don't we do some exploring? It's an enormous ship..."

---------------------------------

Seagulls circled overhead, red tints in their eyes...

[OOC] I'd really like to hear what the conspirity theorists are talking about in the captain's quarters. [/OOC]
Old 09-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #109
PlasmaCannonsRule

Robin Wood aimed and fired a shotgun shell into the last zombie rat that attacked him, then unloaded another shell on it, just to make sure it was dead. He then heard a crackling caw behind him. He looked behind him to see a zombie seagull dive-bombing at him. However, the seagull was around the size of a bear. To his dismay, he also saw a flock of similar creatures, although most were a bit smaller than the lead attacker. He quickly unloaded a shotgun shell into the head of the lead gull, before calling for help. One of his men ran out of a storeroom to see what the commotion was. However, he was immediately slammed in the temple by a gull, killing him instantly. "Dangit! Gonna have to do this myself I guess!" Robin Wood said. He then pulled a looted grenade out of his pocket and blew up several gulls with it. Then, another bear-sized gull charged him just after another gull sent his shotgun skidding across the deck. He braced himself for impact, but, before the fatal impact could happen, a stone-tipped spear planted itself in the gull's skull. Then, a whole flock of seagull-like men attacked the gull flock with stone shortswords and spears. After the last gull had been felled, one of the seagull-men approached him. "Who are you?" asked Robin Wood. The man replied "I am Guthwar, leader of my small refugee group.", in fluent English. "What are you?" asked Robin Wood. "A Gullman, one of the few survivors of my tribe. We were created by abusive human scientists, who created us in a genetic experiment and then used us for various tests. However, one day they were foolish enough to give the father of our race, Hal'Arcious, a weapon. After that day, we decided regular humans would be horrified to see such creatures as us, and so stuck to hunting in no-man's-lands and the oceans. We will join you for now, as our tribe's village was recently desecrated by various breeds of zombies."
Old 09-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #110
TyTBone
College Boi

[OOC] I'd really like to hear what the conspirity theorists are talking about in the captain's quarters. [/OOC]

[OOC] Wow, this is turning out stranger than what I hear about the Pirates of the Carribean movie. [/OOC]

Nathan, Old Man, TyTBone and BD were to be found scouring the lounge area of the ship. Once they really got inside the serene setting (lush purple carpet, a bar, chandilears, leather chairs, etc.), however, the stench was close to unbearable. "Awww, dude, what IS that?!" retched TyTBone, eyes watering and mouth gagging. "The dead and undead lifestyles of the rich and famous," moaned Nathan. He aimed at a green, tux-wearing zombie and popped it's forehead. TyTBone yanked out his shotgun, threw a half-empty bottle on the floor at the limp bartender (who sprang to life), and then blasted him with buckshot. He turned around and yelled something about finding air freshener. Old Man yelled unintelligible ramblings at a group of 7 rich zombies slumped over a table. "Hey whippersnapper! Git outta the way!" He yelled to BD. OM then reached over to the bar for a bottle of pure alchohol, grabbed a rag, stuffed it into the bottle and lit it, then vaulted it into the group. The sheer unleashing of such great pressure sent the group zombies (as well as Old Man and BD) flying backward, killing most of the zombies instantly. The table and surroundings quickly caught fire, too, however, so Old Man - mildly injured - swore at Blue Dwarf yank out the nearest fire extingisher.

[OOC] I'll probably edit this post tomorrow [/OOC]
Old 10-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #111
PlasmaCannonsRule

Then, a meteor rocked the ship. "What just happened?! Which of you whippersnappers just rocked the ship?" Then, an alert played on the intercom, "A meteor has recently landed near the ship. We will try to reach land as fast as we can to avoid the tidal wave."
Old 12-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #112
PlasmaCannonsRule

The group woke up washed ashore in a deserted land. "Where are we?" asked TytBone. The pilot replied "I dunno. The GPS broke upon impact."
Old 12-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #113
TyTBone
College Boi

"Well, can we rule out Egypt?" Bromiester asked as he and the others struggled to get up.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:28 PM   #114
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

BD and the Old Man are still floating out in the ocean on an inflatable raft.
"Well, I guess we should have just gone with the others to Egypt..." Said BD as he looked around for any signs of land.

The Old Man took out some opera glasses that he took from an old lady back on the boat. Through them he can see something bright, like a fire in the distance.
He yells "Shorty! Look! There's a big ol fire over there! I'd guess it's being fueled by some kind of gas!"

Blue Dwarf looks through the glasses and says "Indeed... Let's head over that way! I'll bet that's where the boat landed!"

The Old Man picks up a piece of wood drifting in the water and straps it to his cane "Thar we go.. A nice lil oar ta paddle with..."

Their little raft is, after acouple hours of paddling, near to the ship wreck. The two can hear some noises that could be coming from either human, or zombie.
Not being sure, they decided to just keep paddling until they were on land to investigate.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #115
TyTBone
College Boi

[OOC]So um, let's finish what we started. So, what happened to the cruise ship? Did it break apart from the tidal wave or something? [/OOC]

TyTBone, Bro, Andy and his siblings, that dog, and the others [including those weird cult members, apparently] - about ?14? people all together - started walking to find life and/or figure out where they had landed. The only weapons available at the moment were those that were strapped on, namely pistols and a few grenades.

The land looked as bleak and barren as the zombies they shot looked. Sand and the occasional tree, sand and the occasional tree... and zombies.

But something was happening. Given the lack of fresh food to be found, infected humans and animals were psychologically changing into two forms: some didn't seem to care anymore, and didn't chase after the band of survivors; others were more enraged than ever, and came at them with some of the most disturbing looks ever thought possible.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #116
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

BD and the Old Man land their small raft.

"This place is kinda creepy.... Even the zombies don't seem right...." BD comments at all the zombies that are standing around, doing nothing.

The Old Man is thinking about something.
"What is it?"
The Old Man speaks up and says "I think they've been defeated. Like a stronger, smarter band of zombies came through and broke them. As long as no such zombie is around though, we should be fine."

A zombie stands up and glares at them, all the other zombies seem to notice the two at the same time.

"Aw, crap...." BD and the Old Man say at the same time. BD pulls the fire-ax off his back.
The Old Man pulls out his shotgun.

TyT sees something over the hill.....
"IT'S BLUE AND THAT OLD GUY!"

TyT's Bro speaks up "And a giant horde of zombies...."
Old 03-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #117
PlasmaCannonsRule

OOC: Thanks for bumping this TyTBone! I almost forgot this.

Anyhow, if you're new and just starting to read this, send me a PM and I'll work out fitting in a character for you. Also, Zombie Survival is only the first RPG in this series.... There will be at least 2 sequels to make it a trilogy, if not more.

Also, if you're not going to bother spelling, capitalizing, and adding detail to your posts, do not join. Someone is supposed to be able to read this like a good thriller novel, not a bunch of mispelled drivel. Not saying anyone playing currently has done this, but there are people like that on the forums.

Now, before I add story, could someone please give me a list of characters and locations?
Old 04-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #118
TyTBone
College Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaCannonsRule View Post
Now, before I add story, could someone please give me a list of characters and locations?
[OOC] Well, I'll try. Last time I checked our group was headed to Egypt for some reason. We hitched a ride with a mysterious cult/conspiracy group who had commandeered a cruise vessel, but a storm overturned the ship and we washed up on some shore.

Here are the characters I can remember:

TyTBone
TyTBone's brother Bromiester
Andy/his dog ?Freewind?
Nathan/his brother and sis
Robin Wood II / his men
The conspiracy group guys
Blue Dwarf / Old Man [who apparently took a raft during the storm and ...separated from the others].

Oh, and of course there were a few other people [I think Connor S and Yellow Wizard and such] who posted a few times but lost interest.

Last edited by TyTBone; 04-04-2009 at 09:35 PM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote