Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 07-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #21
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Uh, hey there. I'm not new to Hamumu, but I'm bored, and since I never made an introduction thread, and all the cool kids are doing this... well, yeah.

I'm SpiderPumpkin, also sometimes known as FelixAlexander, igiulamam, oiramapap or VelliDragon, but people just call me SP on Hamumu, which also stands for Sleep Paralysis, Simon Phillips, South Park, Sailor Pluto or Sheldon Plankton, which may or may not be a conspiracy. I'm a creature of unspecified race and gender, and my real identity is shrouded in mystery, but not many people seem to care. I currently call the northern regions of Germany my home. Yeah, that's where all those barbarians lived/live.

Some of you may know me from my actions as a SysOp at the Hamumu Wiki. Okay, so barely anybody cares about the Wiki, which is a shame really. But if you're reading this, contribute to it! (And help me improve all those articles with horrible formatting.)

Anyway, aside from editing the Wiki (which I don't actually like to do, but feel compelled to do) I like making games, drawing mediocre pictures, writing books and poems, composing music, playing the electronic keyboard, learning languages, watching random fantasy films and documentaries about history, and since somewhat recently, I also like Pokémon games and everything that spawned from them, except Mudkip (u herd me). Oh, and I also like bragging about how long I've been at Hamumu (more than 5 years!). I've been at Hamumu for more than 5 years, btw.

Hm... I'm also some sort of Furry, though I haven't done anything Furry-like in a long time, but most of you probably won't even know what a Furry is, or care.

Uh, yeah. I'm out of stuff to mention, so... yeah.
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Alright, whatever, I'll try this;

I am PlasmaCannonsRule pretty much everywhere online (except I go by various fantasy-themed names on WoW, am A Plasma Blast on Xbox Live, and PlasmaScaper 2.0 on Heroscapers.com), and Joey (don't laugh) in real life. I live in a small town near Indianapolis, Indiana, and am 13 (going into 8th grade). I found Hamumu when my brother downloaded the Dr. Lunatic demo on an unrelated site (Arcade Town, I believe), and I became intrigued. I now own SWC, Loonyland 1 & 2 (LL2 being my favorite Hamumu game, with SWC in a close second), and most freebies. I haven't played any Hamumu games in quite a while, but I'm drawn here by the friendly community. In real life, I play and collect Heroscape (an awesome miniatures game), video games like Rock Band, Halo, Cortex Command, Defense of the Ancients, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, and Grand Theft Auto, play real drums and am learning guitar, and am trying to gather a group to play airsoft with. Music-wise, I listen to a lot of Dream Theater, Bad Religion, Rise Against, Mastodon, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Iron Maiden, and other like bands. I have an interest in video game designing, bookwriting, or playing in a band in the future. Oh, also I'd like the world to know that my faith is Christian.

Last edited by PlasmaCannonsRule; 07-06-2009 at 07:37 PM.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #23
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

Send a message via MSN to Androgeos Exeunt

Pfft ... might as well do a formal introduction of myself here...

My screen name is Androgeos Exeunt. Just call me AE or Androgeos if it's too time-consuming to type out my full name. Other screen names that I have used in the past are Helios Exeunt (on YouTube and Wordpress.com) and Altiris (on Windows Live and PlanetDescent). I also use an alternate screen name, which I have no intention of revealing.

Official documents state that I am a Singaporean Chinese with no religion, but I personally view myself as being born on Earth, and not just one part of it.

My strongest academic asset is English, which I occasionally put to use in writing (lots of) garbage. My other hobbies are walking, sleeping, thinking and hypochondria.

My favourite food is anything except liver, in general.

The life I lead is a fairly simple and peaceful one, not to mention extremely boring (to other people), so there's little worth touching on.
"The Burninator is an enigmatic weapon. Apparently forged in the medieval ages by a wizard who loved fireballs, the Burninator is regarded in legend as the ultimate fusion between arcane combustion and napalm technology."
Androgeos Exeunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #24
Mr.Mean
Dumb Person

Hello, I am PCR's brother.I so far on most accounts I use I go by the name Mr.Mean.My real-life name is Michael.I like shooters and Rpgs.
Mr.Mean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #25
GOTOR13
Proud Canadian

Location: Somewhere Over My Many Rainbows That I Own Cause I'm Tank Like That

Hey My Name Is GOTOR (My Real Name is Michael) And I'm 13 Years Old (Going Into 9th Grade) My Interests are Playing Sports Especially Football (Rep) And Tennis. I Also Enjoy Video Games Particularly Halo 3 on The 360 (My Gamertag is G0T0R) And Playing Games That Require Thinking (EX. Mafia, Heroscape & Chess) I Also Got An Athletic Award For Graduation And Live Near Toronto Ontario.

Last edited by GOTOR13; 07-09-2009 at 12:04 PM.
GOTOR13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #26
mandood
Puny Mortal

Hello World, i think....

I'm Usman and i am 157 years old. I like using Computers alot and yeah, uhhhhh, i live in Canada and play most Hamumu games. I myself aren't sure how i found this website but my first game played from this place was Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese.
I play 2 online multi-player games which include: Runescape (Mage ze noob) and Combat Arms (Usman101). The most awkward thing that only close friends know about me is that i plan on destroying Earth! i am recruiting (not really) and plan on stealing the ISS for my own uses.
Also...

My mom likes cheese!
mandood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #27
Cliffy1000
Card Dealer

Send a message via MSN to Cliffy1000

I'm Cliffy1000, AKA Clifford (not to be confused with the big red dog). I joined October 07, so I'm not really new here. I live in Albany, NY. I like playing hamumu games on the computer. I am a video game nerd. My favorite video game Is Final Fantasy 7. I also like reading certain star wars books. My favorite genre of movie is comedy. My favorite movie is Mall Cop. And I like to play Chess.
Cliffy1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:41 AM   #28
Redbone
She & her pronouns

Hello World! I am Redbone, my real name is Alex. Pretty much every day I use the computer for 15+ hours. Either it's smashing keyboard games, web surfing, or working on projects stored in here. I have a Wii, but don't use it much. Usually I play it when I feel like failing, or if a friend comes over. It's no fun with just one Wii Remote, but much more fun with the GC Controller! Which I use whenever I can, because Motion Control is sometimes too funky.
I like danmaku (curtain fire shooter) games, especially the Touhou series. Really, they're easier than they look. Most of the time your player has a smaller hitbox than the sprite, so if you know where that is, hardest difficulty will be a breeze. Beside danmaku comes the platforming genre. Who doesn't like smashing the said "A" button to jump off falling platforms while stomping and bouncing off your enemies to create a chain of 1ups? Side scrolling platformers is my thing, free roam 3D is too much for me. That's why I like the Sonic/Mario/Rockman series, they are easy to control.
If I'm on the computer, I usually have music playing, usually video music, or songs created from the game music. Examples of these would be Marisa Stole the Precious Thing, Okkusenman, and UN Owen was Her.
I have one pet, a parrot. My parrot Polo doesn't imitate human speech (He used to, but I didn't exist back then), but still makes funny and annoying noises. He eats peanuts, sunflower seeds, and well, wants everything me and my family eat. Even if it's bad for him, he'll still want it.
I found out about Hamumu via one of of eGames packs (Different versions of demos!). I joined about 5 years back, I think because we were having trouble with some Hamumu games. Back then all the funky vBulletin stuff was phpBB, and the fun stuff like trophies, Yerfbucks, and Webgames were not in existence yet.

Last edited by Redbone; 07-23-2009 at 08:42 AM. Reason: did i just type all those words .-.
Redbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #29
fourwind
Lord of Blobs

Im fourwind.
one of the weirdest people you will probably meet here.
i used to make games, but im not very good at it.
I'm not that new though. Anyway, yeah.

fourwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #30
cawthebest

Hi, im cawthebest. you can call me cans, caw or craig since thats my name. im 16 and i live in maryland. I love Dr. Lunitic supreme with cheese and looking forward to tatics. Im also into game developement myself and i use flash(still learning cuz its exstreamly complex) and game maker.

Im currently working on a fanmade game of i wana be the guy, and bussy most days playing wow on relm drenden with my lvl 74 tuaren hunter crushercans. I plan on making a deathknight on the relm u guys use and he'll b called shadowcans. see you all around.

-cans-
Old 08-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #31
chrisford
Puny Mortal

Hello my name is chrisford I am look forward to being friends with everyone on the form. I also like role palying and am a nice person (or not Just kidding lol am a nice guy).
chrisford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #32
Justin
I don't know

Send a message via AIM to Justin Send a message via MSN to Justin

Hi, I'm Justin, my screename used on Hamumu and in real life. Elsewhere on the internet I am mostly known as FearMyWrench, alternations include FearMyUbersaw! or just Fear!

I am a Hamumu fan from 2002 when I first discovered such from the logo flash on Spooky Hallow from an e-games 100 games pack. For a good year, I woke up at 6am to see if Supreme was released as a little kid not realizing that it was pointless.

Shortly after release of Supreme in Sep 03, I noticed the forums proceeding to lurk for months until in 2004 bothering to join and at the same time discovering the editor and such.

I was active for a good few years until after Duhcember finished and I didn't see as much reason to come here, then my lack of bothering to come here more then every month or two began.

I can be found playing as Healzora on Eitrigg realm and not so oftenly on the Hamumu realm/guild on World of Warcraft, FearThatSaw! on OMGPOP, and FearMyUbersaw! on various other places.

If you bothered to read my wall of text... thanks.

P.S. Jamul: Duhcember, regardless of how much work went into it everyday to make it run, was a very compelling reason to come here and you should not give up on such events.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #33
ducklegion
creator of art!

Send a message via ICQ to ducklegion Send a message via AIM to ducklegion Send a message via MSN to ducklegion Send a message via Yahoo to ducklegion

Hello im Ducklegion, I've been on Hamumu since 2006, I am known as Fluffyfishy everywhere else on the web, im only ducklegion on Hamumu. My older brother is regeneratorizer. I like to make webcomics and draw but thats obvious! Im also a procrastinator, it's true. Im a big fan of the Loonyland series and RPG games, Action RPG games, like Legend of Zelda, and Secret of Mana series. Umm . . yeah, send me a PM, I need people to talk to D:
ducklegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #34
bets96
Little Bulp

I'm bets96, and my forum name has nothing to do with my real name. I first tried to sign up on the Lego website with the name Beets, thinking it would be awfully hard to forget an odd name like that. It was taken, so I shortened it to bets, oblivious to the fact it was like Betsy or any other real name. So I tacked on my birth year, '96, and here we are. I choose not to say my real name for the same reason UFO-man has: my name is one of a kind and I would like to keep it safe. I think Ducklegion is smart in acknowledging Legend of Zelda is cool. The Windwaker is probably the best Zelda game ever, even though it has weird cartoon graphics. I actually think it is the best video game ever, but DLSwC is close behind. Oh, and I'm new here, except I've looked over shoulders of siblings.
bets96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #35
darkguyhades
The Fourth Seal

Send a message via ICQ to darkguyhades Send a message via AIM to darkguyhades Send a message via Yahoo to darkguyhades

I'm DarkGuyHades. I've been on Hamumu since August 5, 2005, though I frequently go into periods of remission. I first heard about Hamumu when a friend of mine showed me Spooky Castle on the E-Games cd when I was 6 or 7, and I found this site years later when I remembered how much fun it was. The first game I bought was SWC.

My name is Christian, and I was born is October 6, 1993 in Syracuse, New York. I currently in Southwest Texas. I enjoy playing video games, particularly on the computer, and I listen to punk music, though I enjoy a wide spectrum of other genres as well.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #36
leesoer
Less Puny Mortal

Hello everyone! My name is leesoer, well on this site anyway. My real name is Erik. Erik Leeson. I use the name leesoer because in computer class at my high school, they assign us usernames. The user name consists of a small amount of your last name and a small amount of your first name, and the last 2 digits of the year you graduate in. My username was 13leesoer!

2013 (the year I graduate in) Leeson (My last name) and Erik (My first name)

Anyways...I just stick to that name when I go on forums. Feel free to call me Erik or leesoer, it doesn't matter!

I love soccer and volleyball. I am a huge fan of videogrpahy and graphic arts. Things like game designer, screen printing, website designing and flash video making all appeal to me. I am also very good at learning to use the programs necessary for doing those things. Unfortunately, I am very impatient and always bail out on projects of mine. I tried to make my website, and I ditched it. I tried to make a flash video, then ditched it. Same goes for game design and more. I just keep starting thing, anticipating the final result, and then quitting before I get that far.

I have been on Hamumu for as long as I can remember. I played Dr. Lunatic on a 1,001 demos disc. I went onto the site and downloaded every game, but Dr. Lunatic was my favorite. I remember going on Hamumu everyday for like 6 months waiting for a new Hamumu game. I remember seeing SWC the day it game out. I was so young and I couldn't afford it. Now that I'm a teenager I just buy prepaid credit cards to get stuff online. I got SWC and I'm hooked.

My goal is to make lots of worlds for SWC to help continue the Hamumu community. I would also love to become a second world tester guy, but that doesn't seem very likely.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #37
Pokeflora
Puny Mortal

Hello, my name is Pokeflora. Here is some background information about me

I like a pink colored background neatly decorated with flowers and at least have some kind of animal life there, at the most 2 feet tall, presumably cute. I also prefer some butterflies fluttering for ambience and some kind of design to soften the mood.

Last edited by Pokeflora; 09-20-2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: i had the wrong username
Pokeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #38
the
Banned

I am the. My real name is Terry, and I think puppies are adorable. The internet filter on my computer blocks anything that even vaguely resembles vulgarity, so I'm stuck on this site and the main page of Google until I can convince my parents to loosen up with the restrictions on my internet usage.
the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #39
giotex12
Puny Mortal

Hi my name is giotex12, and im new here!

Last edited by giotex12; 09-22-2009 at 09:59 AM.
giotex12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #40
garuda166
Child of the Moon

Yerfdog Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

hello i am garuda166.iam 15-16 years of age and i know 2 members of this site...blackduck and moltanem2000. i am pretty nice online and i do not spam for any reason. but my true face is....oh yes so know you know my secret but i will be nice to all....who obay my rule(just a joke)lol
garuda166 is offline   Reply With Quote