Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 09-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #41
bowserfan

Post Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

I'am not new, but why not?
--------------------------
Hello, I'am bowserfan, nice to meet you here. My real name is Adam, I live in Hungary, and I'am 8 years old. I like playing video games, making little games, or drawing. I found this website via GameTown with downloading the demo of SWC. Then I wanted to buy it on this website, and did so. Long story short. ^_^
Old 09-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #42
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk
Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyunkyqzlhk

An audio introduction. I'll post more later.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #43
moltanem2000
Professional Party Person

I guess ill do this as well!
__________________________________________________ ____________

Hello, I'm Moltanem2000, and like many others who have posted here, i am certainly not new! in fact, its been over a year and a half since i joined! anyways, I am 14, and i love making games, and music. ive been playing the piano for 9 years and i also play the guitar!
Old 10-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #44
BryanSNK
Yerfdog!

My name is Bryan, I live in Michigan and I'm 23 years old.
I've been lurking around Hamumu for over 5 years now
My first Hamumu game was Loonyland...and it's still one of the best Hamumu games out there today!
If you would like to know anything else or have anymore questions for me...then just ask! And I'll probably tell you!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #45
stop its hammer time
Bacorn Overlord

Hello, my name is Oliver.
My first game was SWC.
I have been here for over a year but i had a break from coming to the site for a bit.
I dont know why i did that because it is so awesome here.

yerf
stop its hammer time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #46
writerstix
Writer of Sticks

I'm writerstix. I have developed some worlds for the add-on page, and am constantly continuing to build. Greetings to all new users, you won't regret being part of the community.

Check out my page on Hamumu Wikia!
http://hamumu.wikia.com/wiki/User:Writerstix
writerstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #47
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

I'm not new to Hamumu, just haven't posted in this thread yet.

My name is a secret that only I am allowed to know, I live in Minnesota and I am a 15 year old male.
I came to Hamumu trying to find answers for why Spooky Castle(Kid Mystic) stopped working for me and bought Dr. Lunatic, Supreme with Cheese(the best game ever)
I've been here since July 2007. And I'm more awesome than everyone else, they just don't know it yet...
Old 10-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #48
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Cool Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Har har, it is Me, HappyStikBeaver, aka Ben. I live in California, but sadly not close to Jamul. I play volleyball and football. I love BEAVERS(obviously) and also kiwi birds and cats. I have two cats that are awesome, and I also have Sea-Monkeys. I collect PEZ and go to the PEZ convention. Right now, I have over 250, two worth over 100 dollars each! I also like Lego and Re-Ment (fake miniature Japanese food). I found Hamumu from Spooky Castle in e-Games and have played ever since. I have Supreme and Sleepless Hollow, although right now I need to show I actualy have them... Das eeis mee! Yes, I also like to draw, and I play the violin.

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 11-01-2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: I forgowt!
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:25 AM   #49
WackieWatty
The Hard Hat, MWAHAHA!

Location: Doing a groovy dance at the Construction Site, Dumbopolis.
Send a message via MSN to WackieWatty

Hey. I'm WackieWatty, I'm 16 years old, and I've been here at Hamumu for just over 5 years.

For those of you who are unaware, I am AtkinsSJ's brother. Okay, so many of you will be thinking about how much more awesome he is than I, and that I only ever seem to post to complain or be super-serious about stuff.
Well, I'm not all that bad. I used to post a lot more a few years ago, but then the friends I had made moved on and I haven't really been able to fit in since.
Still, I'm a moderator now, as you can see from my not-very-shiny title over to the left. I thought that, even if I didn't post, I could still do some moderating, seeming as I'm here every day anyway.

I used to play mafia when it first started up on the forum, but then the whole thing got a bit obscure for my liking, and everyone decided to kill me at the start of every game I was in, so I sort-of gave up on that.

Anyway, as a moderator I'm always here to serve, so if you need any help with anything, feel free to drop me a line. I (probably) won't bite your head off.

That's pretty much all you need to know about me. Somehow, I've managed quite a long post without actually revealing too much about myself. Hmm...

Last edited by WackieWatty; 11-01-2009 at 10:20 AM.
WackieWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:23 AM   #50
Armanhammar
Puny Mortal

Hey, I recently got back into playing SWC, and I felt like starting fresh, So here I am at Hamumu once more. (I used to have an account as armando322 for the honestly old members)

So yeah, I'm 17, from Manitoba, Canada, I'm happy it's my last year of high school, and maybe, just maybe, I'll finish "The Castle of Arkandu."

By the way, The Name "Armanhammar" comes from what I use as logo in my Graphic Design classes.

Last edited by Armanhammar; 11-01-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Armanhammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:19 AM   #51
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

Hi, I'm Julian. I do game development as a hobby, you can find them on http://d-games.co.cc. I've been on Hamumu for a while, but I don't actually own any games... yet. I've played SWC before, and even made a world though. I'm in grade 9, and I live in Canada. And I am a ninja, obviously.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:24 AM   #52
chaucer
Chaucertastic!

Hello, I am Chaucer. I'm 13, and I've been on these forums for around six years now.

My first Hamumu game was the old Spooky Castle: Kid Mystic, which I received as a gift from a friend when I was five. At that time, I didn't know who made it, though. Then, on my seventh birthday, I got the old Loonyland, which is still one of my favorite Hamumu games. I got Dr. Lunatic a few weeks later, and finally for Christmas got SWC, which roxxor'd my soxxorz, or something of equal value. I became an active forum member around this time, and, after a few absences of anything from weeks to a little over a year, have gotten to where I am today.

Thank you for reading.
"I'm really looking forward to that date [12/21/12] so I can laugh at them when the world doesn't end." ~SpiderPumpkin
chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:05 AM   #53
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Hello, I'm Coolguy, and I've been around this forum for a few years. I've built a bunch of worlds for Dr. Lunatic and a few levels for Costume Party and Stockboy. Plus I've run some mafia and T&T games... and that's all I really have to say. So yeah.
Coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #54
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable

Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.

I am the mysterious indiviudal known as Mr.Onion. I don't think I've ever actually posted my actual name or my age anywhere on the internet and I'm not going to start now. It is enough to say that I've spent a fairly large portion of my life here, now.

In that time, I managed to bring Mafia to the forums. I also built a few Dr Lunatic levels, but I don't think anyone pays attention to those.

Last edited by Mr.Onion; 11-01-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Mr.Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #55
Revolution
The "Revolution" of Evolution!

I Am Revolution, Iknow how to solve a Rubik's cube(no kidding!), my backyard has a pool in it (a realy big one), And... ...well thats all I have to say.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #56
chinook
Puny Immortal

I'm not new, but I want to be awesome!

I'm Mark, or Chinook, 29 year old (yesterday, Halloween is my bday) dad, husband, and registered nurse. I play Hamumu games, even though I'm not a kid. (Smart Games for Dumb Kids, TM).

I joined the forums around the time my son was born, and have pleasant memories of playing Loonyland (the original) while my wife was going through labor pains. That's messed up, I know, but she was nearby reading a book.

My favorite game here is Supreme with Cheese and I pine for a proper Bouapha sequel. This is a fun website, and looks like it's getting more fun all the time.
chinook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #57
yourter12
forever gone

Hello, peoples! I'm back due to the awesomeness of the site, so hi!

If you want to know a little about me, my name is Yourter12.
I was born on 9/16/1998 and now I'm 11 and in fifth grade.

I joined the site in July of 2006, and returned in November of 2008. My hobbie is playing the computer. I'm not that good when it comes to submitting
Supreme With Cheese worlds. Costume Party worlds? Well, I'm good with those. I have Run, Wolf, Run!, Still Running, Wolf? and
Unnamed Fantastic Level.

I also like playing outside and reading. My favorite food? Tuna Melts. They are
a tasty seafood sandwich! Another favorite is Clam (and/or corn) chowder.

Thank you for reading!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:58 AM   #58
drgamer
Lynch: Drgamer

Huh, I haven't posted in this yet?

Oh well, might as well do it now. Not sure what to put, other than I have Asperger's Syndrome so, what I say might not make sense to you, but it makes perfect sense to me. Usually...
Old 11-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #59
Sillyman
Does not exist. Fnord.

Hey there everyone, this is Sillyman... no wait I'm stealing someone else's intro... not Someone Else, he's part of the DROD forums... right, it was raocow who's intro I just stole.

In any case. I've been here a while, I think. Depends on what you consider "a while". I mean, I haven't been here since GB had a more SA-like name. But I've seen 3 website versions. And I'm only just now getting around to introducing myself!

I mostly post in Mafia and Forum Games... I'm hosting a probably overambitious Mafia game right now. But it'll work... I hope.
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Blaaaah.
Sillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #60
qwertybub3
Rock Lobster

Hi! I have been on Hamumu since 2006 and posted several Dr. Lunatic Worlds. Yet I haven't posted an introduction until now.
I try to make games during those times that I'm not too busy playing them or doing stuff in college.