Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 10-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #21
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Default Re: Brilliant Halloween Enjoyment!

Snowball Fight, where the participants have the option to either Throw or Duck. You can't duck two turns in a row, and everybody has three lives. Last person standing wins.

AGLA FL15 Pro Circuit Champion - Tank for Hybrid Theory (AGLA) - Captain/Hybrid for Zero Logic (GGL)
sonicchaos1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #22
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Hmm? I believe that was already on the list.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceManiac View Post
Hmm? I believe that was already on the list.
Ah, yes, didn't notice that.

AGLA FL15 Pro Circuit Champion - Tank for Hybrid Theory (AGLA) - Captain/Hybrid for Zero Logic (GGL)
sonicchaos1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:28 PM   #24
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceManiac View Post
Here's three from the old chat tourneys:

Conspiracy
The host decides whether there is a conspiracy or not. If there is a conspiracy, the host chooses one player to be innocent. The host then PMs the conspirators who the innocent is, and sends a PM to the innocent that they are innocent. The conspirators proceed to try and trick the innocent into thinking that there is not a conspiracy. At the end of discussion time, the innocent PMs their guess to the host. If they guess there is not a conspiracy, each of the conspirators gain a point. If they guess correctly, they gain a point. If there is not a conspiracy, the host PMs everyone that they are innocent. If a player guesses there is not a conspiracy, they gain a point. Regardless, the host then announces that discussion has begun, and sets a time limit of 5-10 minutes (more if there are more players). When the time is up, discussion stops and the host gets guesses from every innocent. Points are then awarded as described previously.

Hot Potato
For each round, the host (secretly) decides a time limit (between about 30 seconds and 2 minutes). At the start of the time, he says the name of one player. This player must say the name of another in a phrase, such as "Watch out, Professor Placeholder!" or "Here you are, Mumblebob". The player thrown to must throw to another player. This cycle continues, and no player can say the same phrase for a second time during that round. When the time limit is up, the last player thrown to is eliminated, and play continues in the next round. A player is awarded one point for each time he was the last to throw at the player eliminated in a round.

You Don't Say
In this game, the host thinks of the name of a Hamumu-related thing and gives the players clues as to the sounds of the syllables in that Hamumu-related thing. These clues should be given one at a time, waiting until they are understood, until there are no more syllable clues. These clues do not have to be given in order. After all clues have been given, no more clues should be given to indicate placement of syllables. The first person to guess the Hamumu-related thing wins two points.

Don't worry too much about the points stuff, they were used so that winning a game of, say, chat mafia would be more important in the long run than winning a game of snowball fight.

Hmm... I may have to start the chat tourneys up again sometime.
5 YBs for you! These are pretty good ideas.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:01 AM   #25
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

Darn, turns out I probably won't be able to get on the chat tomorrow at the time of the games :I
- A spambot

Last edited by Felixrain; 10-16-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:42 PM   #26
Megadog
The Demagogue

Bah.

If only this was ahead 1 hour, I could make it!

But I can't get up at six to play games...especially on a school day
Old 10-17-2010, 08:30 AM   #27
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers

Brilliant Halloween Enjoyment in 30 minutes, get ready!
Old 10-17-2010, 08:46 AM   #28
Wesley

15 Minutes!
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
Old 10-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #29
Wesley

Currently under-way! We're about to start our third game. There's still time, if you want to join!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #30
Wesley

After 16 games were played, and roughly 60 Yerfbucks won as prizes, Brilliant Halloween Enjoyment comes to a close. Thanks for everyone who played! I might do this again later, but I'm not sure at the moment. Ether way, it was lots of fun!