Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 08-01-2010, 09:23 AM   #481
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

Default Re: Have you ever had a dream you wanted to forget?

I had a few dreams last night, but the best one went like this:

It started with a title sequence about two girls, but it kept changing their names, but in the end, their names were Caroline and Hes (Hes didn't even appear in the dream in the end, and in the dream, Caroline's name was Catherine.). The actual dream then started:

Me (being myself), and around 10-15 other people, including people in my school, people who were in my school when I was in Grade 7, and a few made up people (including Catherine), were part of a group who closed down warehouses, by force, if necessary.

The dream started with a regular raid on a regular warehouse, but I forget most of it, except that we did close it in the end. Our next job was to take out a different warehouse, at night. So, we all went to the warehouse, and positioned ourselves in front of the door. Our plan for getting into locked warehouses usually was to somehow break into the front door, either by kicking it, or throwing a bowling ball at it, and at the same time, to put a few bowling balls down the mail chute.

So, Catherine tried kicking down the door while the bowling balls were put down the chute. Her kick didn't work, and the balls started rolling down the chute. We listened to them, and when they got to the bottom, we didn't here the usual "Ow! You hit me!", "Huh? What was that?", or the noise of the ball landing in a mail bin. Instead, we heard it fall on a hard steel floor, making it seem like this warehouse hadn't been used for a long time. So, we threw a bowling ball at the front door, and it opened. We all ran in, ready to subdue anyone we saw, but there was nobody around. We ran down the passageway, gradually less and less carefully, seeing that no-one was around. Lots of doors and windows passed by us, but we didn't look in any of them, since we wanted to get from one end of the building to the other first.

We eventually came to this area that had windows on one wall, a big alcove of stairs on the other, what looked like a control room with its door wide open in the corner, and the hallway continuing down in the middle of the area. All the girls in our group stopped here, and started talking about how this was such an easy job, while us boys lagged behind a bit. Just when the boys entered the area, I noticed that Catherine suddenly appeared in the control room. The girls were all like "How'd you get over there!?", and Catherine was like "I don't know!". Then one of the boys started to run up the stairs, but then he suddenly appeared a bunch of stairs up. He said "Woah," and then we all started running up the stairs while we were running, we decided to stop at the second floor, but also while we were running, I hypothesized that since everything looks so similar, we are going faster than we think, making us seemingly appear in places that we thought were really far away. This theory was then proven true by all of us suddenly being on the top floor (which was the 4th floor). We then hear somebody walking up the stairs on the 1st floor. We looked down, and saw this old guy who looked kinda like Mel Gibson, except he was a bit skinnier. He wore a black t-shirt and jeans, and he was slowly walking up towards us, like a horror movie villain. We all screamed.

I started running down the stairs, right towards him, while everybody else just stood there. When I got to the second floor, he was almost right in front of me, but I leapt over the railing and on to the first floor, where we started on. The whole place was also slowly turning into a modern art deco style house, with nice light wood walls and floors. I noticed a new stairway, that went to the basement, I guessed, and jumped down it. In the basement, there was another small staircase that I went down, into a second basement. In this second basement, there was a decorative hole in the ceiling, and I could look up all the stairways and see what was going on. To my surprise, the guy was coming towards me, instead of the more numerous targeted people at the top of the stairs. He was now on the first basement staircase, and from his position, he looke straight at me, and I knew he knew I was there. I tried going up a different set of stairs, but the layout of the house was so confusing, that I didn't notice that these were the stairs the guy was on, and I ran straight into him.

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me up on to an escalator that went up to a different part of the first floor (the ground floor). The first floor here had grey carpet, and art deco style chairs everywhere, and it looked like some kinda office building. There were semi-see through windows all around the walls, and through them, I could see that a thunderstorm was now going on outside, and we were in the heart of downtown Toronto. Lightning flashed, and I could see that there were around 30 small children all huddled on to this one sofa. The guy put me down onto a comfy black chair, and he went back down the other escalator to get the rest of us.

I sat in the chair for a while, scared out of my wits, until the guy brought up around 7 of my team, around 5 of them being girls. He put them in other chairs near me, and went back down again. A bit later, he brought back up 4 other people, them all being people I knew in real life. My chair then dissapeared, and I was suddenly lying on the ground. The guy put the 4 new people beside me, also lying on the ground. He then went back to get the 1 or 2 remaining people, and I noticed after he had gone that if we could break through those windows to escape, but I could see no blunt objects I could use. I asked the girl beside me, who I kinda used to have a crush on in real life, if she had seen any good objects. I tried to whisper it to her in her ear, but I accidentally tickled her, and she giggled. I accidentally had gotten her into a romantic mood, and she said something along the lines of "Just kiss me, Mik.". I thought, well, my girlfriend isn't here, and we might die in a few minutes, so might as well. I started kissing her, but kissing wasn't as satisfying as in real life, and after about 15 seconds, the guy came up again behind us, and that part of the dream ended.

The dream restarted, and I had aged to my early 20s (so about 6-10 years), and the guy was now giving out diplomas to the other people in our group, implying that we had been in his school. In the dream, I'm pretty sure I had no memory to what I thought were my last several years, and there were computers all around me, so I looked on one to see what the year was, and I looked, and it said "October 10, 2005", and it implied that we had been gone so many years, that people had actually restarted the year count at 0, and it had now worked its way back up to 2005, meaning we had been gone for at least 2005 years, if 2010 was year 0, which it probably actually wasn't, anyways. My dream person somehow concluded we had been gone for 4015 years, which now makes no sense to me, and neither to the guy, who said I was wrong. I picked up my diploma from him, and walked out the front door. I looked at the sky, and it was half blue, half black. I then, to my surprise, saw my mom standing right in front of me, and she hadn't aged at all! They had invented some kind of drug that made you immortal, and she had taken it.

I noticed that when I walked out of the building, I wasn't in Toronto, but in Muskoka, on the shore of a lake. There were some mountains in the distance, and a baseball park on the other side of the lake. I asked my mom why the sky was like that, and she quickly said "Failed soft drink". I then could see on a large TV what was going on at the baseball park, and a game was taking place. Somebody hit a home run, but one of the fielders jumped unnaturally high, and I asked my mom how he did that, but she just said "He shouldn't be allowed to do that", like it was normal for humans to jump like that. We walked past what looked like a dangerous theme park, with rickety rollercoasters, and people riding them, but then the dream ended and a new one started, which wasn't that exciting, so I won't tell you about it.
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #482
Manga Chic
Here's a penny, buy a clue.

*ka bump*
1. Not quite one I want to forget, I just have nowhere else to put this. Quite vague. I think it was that I was in some book that my friend's brother had written (he has a published book IRL), and it seemed to be built like some online fantasy RPG. I'm thinking I was some kind of warrior or knight or trainee of either, or some variant thereof; I don't care about it much. I was just happy that I had a really sharp battleaxe. I appeared to be in some kind of meeting area or bar, and this Ork started taunting me about being weak. I axed off his head almost immediately. Best dream I've had to date :3

2. Just weird. I had it a couple days ago. I ride my bike on the cul-de-sac a lot, so it opened with me just there on my bike, slightly subdued in thought. Then, I suddenly hear this motor starting up from the distance. In terror, I leapt off of my bike and left it on the sidewalk as soon as an old yellow Chevrolet pickup comes barreling down the road. By the way it was moving, I guessed that either the driver was drunk out of his mind or the Chevy was about to explode. He hit the brakes and stopped right in the driveway of a neighbor. Somehow, I felt that the driver of that vehicle was going to go out of his way to kill me unless I hid. I went to another neighbor on the cul-de-sac and begged to be admitted into their house for refuge. They seemed to understand that some sort of crisis was underway here, because they commented later that I made a good decision coming to them, and allowed me to enter. So the moral here is that when a stranger comes near spitting distance of you, and some of their behavior implies that they will end up hurting you, intentionally or not, the best option is to turn to your neighbors to shelter you for a few days.
...Huh.

3. This one somehow managed to inspire a part of a story. I was outside some small building that almost looked like some kind of garage. It was quite old and didn't appear to be in service. All around this garage was an area of asphalt about as large as the parking lot for a small gas station. The rest of it was sort of average land, a few large bunches of trees dabbled about as a state road (that nobody seemed to be using) ran nearby. There was a small turnoff to the asphalt area and garage attached to the road, implying that this was, in fact, some sort of run-down business. I heard a whistling sound, like a cartoon sound effect for when something falls. Indeed, something fell down from the sky--a lawn ornament duck. It landed on its head, and then proceeded to roll out of frame. As I tried to figure out what just happened, a Smart Car drove up to the garage and parked. And then I woke up!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #483
peter
evil alian with a lazer

I had a dream where there was a cat and a dog made of wires. They fought in a cartoon-style cloud and became extremely tangled(looks like a ball of wires with two heads) Then they're normal for some reason and bow as the curtain closes. Apparently it was all a play

I is evil! hahahahaha!!!
peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #484
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

This is a non-zombie dream. Although, after having it, I wish I could go back to the old ones... Anyway, here goes.

I was at a family reunion of sorts. One of my relatives was going to marry some woman, and it was all everyone was talking about. I mostly stayed in the shadows, only talking if someone approached me. It was for the best, since everyone thought I was getting in the way, somehow. People literally kept pushing me out of the way, and telling me to get lost. Later, after an event I can't quite remember, the woman was kicked out, and the marriage cancelled. All the people who had visited for the family reunion stayed, however, and I was starting to get treated a little better.

After a while, I was wandering the streets, when I was confronted by one of my teachers. He said I won a raffle. I asked what the prize was, and he said it was cake, along with some chips. I was happy, but surprised, as I had never heard of this. As I went to the school where I was to receive the prize, I met some people from my school. Some of them were former friends, who I had lost touch with, and others were students who I had never seen before. I tried to re-connect with my old friends, and things were going well. I even managed to talk to some of the people I didn't even know.

After receiving the prize, however, they started to avoid me. Whenever I tried to catch up with them, they always ran off. In the end, I gave up, and just ate my cake outside. When I was finishing up, they approached me, commenting on how slow I was to finish my food. They were bored, so they were racing. I watched, while one of the girls from the group was talking to me. We went to different schools, but when I mentioned someone I loosely knew, she lit up.

"You know her? We do stuff all the time!" I explained how I barely knew her, and I had never even really talked to her that much. She still beamed. "That's alright! You know, the both of us go for coffee all the time, along with some friends. Do you want to join us? You'll get to know her better!" I was overjoyed at the prospect, but I was a little shy, having knowing practically nothing about these people. I asked if the other people who won the prize, who I used to be friends with before they moved, could come along. At least I would know some of the people. "Sure! That's a great idea!" she said. A few minutes passed, and it seemed like everyone was going home, now that everyone had finished eating. It suddenly occurred to me that the girl would have no way of contacting me when she and her friends were going out. So I ran up to her, and asked her if she wanted my phone number, so she could contact me when her friends were doing something. She turned and looked at me nonchalantly. "Oh. I changed my mind." She then walked away with another word, and I was left alone.

...So yeah. Owwwch.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #485
AlejandroC
The Dynamic Death Dealer

Default Re: Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

I had a dream that my brothers (two of them) were playing a game in my room (on the N64) in the middle of the night. when i woke up however! it was all COMPLETELY REAL. they WERE playing the N64 in the middle of the night! Talk. about. Deja Vu.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:58 AM   #486
thingie
Master of all Darkfire

Yerfdog Re: Have you ever had a dream you wanted to forget?

I had a Really Awsome Mind dream (its when im awake but havnt opend my eyes in a while i some times get a picture in front of me ) this morning Thats Stil incomplete but Still awsome
Things i can Still Remember

1: a Huge Granit golem (sp?) Controlld by a Pyromancer well i think i didnt Really get to see much of the Golem
2: Me.
3: a helecopter in a elemental dream?
4: Fourish Elements.

this is not a sig, it is a song.

Last edited by thingie; 08-26-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: i forget
thingie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #487
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

I had a dream last night that Robot Wants Ice Cream was out on the site. The game had robot setting explosives, throwing multiple fish-bowls, and fighting flying squid firing laser beams. So yah.

EDIT: I had another dream while taking a nap. I dreamt I was eating a castle made out of cotton candy. .hay oS
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS

Last edited by Wesley; 08-28-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #488
AlejandroC
The Dynamic Death Dealer

let me make this short for you. i was playing a 2D stick-man platformer with one screen while a big blob of black goo kept following me like zero gravity. like after a minute it formed into a a big globy head with holes for eyes and ate the stick-man up. after, barney poped out of screen with a sticker. i knew i had to throw him away but the only place i could touch was holding a sticker. another minute later, he melted and formed into the same black blob that killed my game.
conclusion=behind that game was evil.
other conclusion=barney's evil

i need help.

P.S. to wesley, make sure to tell Jamul about your dream. lol, robot wants ice cream...

Last edited by AlejandroC; 09-03-2010 at 04:18 PM.
AlejandroC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #489
Gamer99
The Knightie

Hey people! Long time no see, I had little "vacation" but I am back (little mature, non?)

But yes, few days ago, I saw dream where I was in house, and root of plant came from door! I ran away and I saw mouse with gun. It was horrible, you see, I am afraid of mices, nyeh heh heh.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:39 AM   #490
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

My first weird dream in a long time, yay!

The dream started out on a map of Europe that looked like the campaign map for Medieval II Total War, but it was a bit off, since I tried to make it in a dream. I turned off the fog of war, looked around the map, and ended my turn. At the beggining of my turn again, I got a big popup message saying I had met "The Draw". End scene.

In the next part of the dream, my school had just moved from Dufferin and Bloore to the place with all those factories north of the spit (I live in Toronto if you wanna figure out what I'm talking about.). Before school actually started there, though, they decided to have an open house to show everybody the new building.

My sister and I then appeared in the parking lot outside the school, and one of our teachers was there. We followed him into the building, but we accidentally kept calling him Daddy .

We got into the building, and my sister wandered off somewhere. I for some reason wanted to see how dangerous the new building is. I ran up to a railing/barrier thing on the edge of the floor, and looked down, and saw that at one part, 6 feet down, there was another floor, but at another part, there was just a big drop till the basement. I said "that's dangerous".

I got on to the railing, and sat on it like you would a horse. One of my friends then came running down the floor 6 feet down, and for some reason wanted to fight me. I jumped down, and almost missed the platform, but I didn't and then we proceeded to fight each other, but we more crawled along the ground and clawed at each other. We somehow then got up on to the beamds that run across the ceiling of a building sometimes, and started fighting each other there. While we were there, we saw little men running across the bars, holding banners for a country like the icons for armies would do in Total War games. End scene.

There then was a battle between the Greeks and Numidians on Rome Total War, but I don't remember much here, except I think my friend was controlling the Greeks, and the computer was controlling the Numidians. The Numidians threw a bunch of stuff at the Greeks, killing a lot of them, and the Greeks started losing, and then the dream ended.
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #491
Manga Chic

I am officially a nutcase. Seriously, these were just weird.

First off was this one I had several weeks ago. I seemed to be in this American-Tokyo-portrayal-esque universe where everything was bright and colorful looked like a drawing from someone who has never read manga/seen anime's idea of Japan. Still cool looking. I'm just standing outside this restaurant the rest of my family's in--they told me to go out there, I think--waiting for this...NEWS-BUS to drive by *no, really. Apparently, in my dream-verse there's this bus with Technopop blaring out of speakers at the top that drives by with news updates running on screens along the sides of it. How normal.*
As the thing goes by, it seems to be driven like it's being tailed, or at the very least like the driver's trying to get far away from something. The captions on the sides were something like: " Bank shooting on west-side, gunman loose". As I watch it drive out of sight like an idiot, BOOM, guy with a gun dressed in black appears in shot. Cue crowd panicking and running away. Except me. Like an idiot, I'm still standing there, and I just barely start to run away when I'm shot in the chest. I stagger my way back into the restaurant waiting area and beg divine forces to let me live. End dream.

Second is one I just had a few weeks ago. First, I was just in my Grandma's house, tired like crazy, and my brother was in front of me doing...brotherish things...when I just started to suffocate. FROM LACK OF SLEEP.
...Figure that one out, 'kay? While I'm sitting there, unable to breathe properly, I THINK my older bro was trying to help me. Think. Cut to a new section of my dream where I'm hospitalized, and my mother is there with me. I'm trying to convince her that I'm having this recurring nightmare (in-dream)--this indestructible, non-outrun-able, cloud of what can just be described as black matter keeps chasing me and always attaches itself to me by the end of it, leaving me as a mere skeleton. When I related this to my mother (again, in-dream) she didn't believe me, until she had the same dream, except for that when the matter got her it turned her body into rusted metal. For whatever reason, this panicked her. End dream.

Third disturbs me most, and I had it last night. It began as it was Halloween, I was getting my costume out of the closet *despite that I'm not going this year *. I looked out the window and across the street, and I saw one kid going up to a neighbor's house dressed up as the Batmobile. Cute.
CHCHCHCHZING LOCATION CHANGE. Suddenly I'm sorta watching this FILM, where I see these three kids that I knew in universe that went out for Halloween and were now being held up in the house of this creepy guy that nobody knew. He was forcing them a bunch of pills, he just poured them out to each of the kids on screen with this crazy-threatening look, and they took them, looking terrified! The screen panned over to each one of the kids as they were given these pills--About a teenaged boy, a somewhat younger girl, and then an oh what is wrong with me A TODDLER. No, really, he was, like, 3. But that wasn't even what scared me about him, NOOOO! What scared me about him was that he had contracted some sort of crazy skin infection, that made large portions of the skin on his face look like pink grub-worms. After the dude made him take these pills, the kid's face started swelling even GIGANTIC-ER, and it practically started glowing and I looked AWAY, because I knew his face was going to literally explode. When I looked back, all that was shown were little bits of worm-skin, which were now red, falling to the floor. End dream.

Last edited by Manga Chic; 10-09-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Manga Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #492
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

^Those dreams are indeed strange.

I had one a while back that was weird because it ended with me falling a sleep. So when I woke up (Really woke up) it seemed like I teleported to my bed, Strange eh?

Another was kinda like that to, Only I got punched in the face because I was eating M & M's instead of paying attention to the class. I was knocked out and I woke up in my bed (End of dream)

Old 11-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #493
Manga Chic

So. Let the theories on what issue I have begin!

Last night I dreamt I was coming home from watching a movie downtown. I looked in the mirror and saw that my teeth were suddenly quite yellow, with a large gap in the incisors. I look back from the window and, behold, my entire neighborhood is on fire. No, really. All of it. Each and every house, engulfed in furious fire! And my dad said it was nothing serious. BUT OF COURSE
Another thing I noticed about the fire was that it was wildest--reaching highest and roaring the loudest--right on my house. I actually said that it was "the angriest at our house".
So we go inside my house where the house is perfectly in tact, not the slightest bit roasted crispy by the flames, especially when they were hitting our house the hardest. Logic. Not playing in a theater near you. And I start looking for my cat, see? My brother tells me that he saw him and that "it was pretty ugly". My mom seconded that notion. I gathered up my courage, and, seeing the cat a way in front of me, back turned, march up and take a look at him.

He had two cuts.

Oh, well. I reacted anyway. I told him he was still the "most beautiful cat in the world" and that I loved him. My mother scolded me and basically implied that he was in such a bad way that he had to be put to sleep.

And now we cut to my room, in a completely different continuity! I'm just sitting right up next to my wall, when I just see these three little purple lights shining out from behind the wall. In my curiosity, I manage to bust open the wall...somehow...and reveal a little girl sitting there, and she made the light...somehow...to let me know she was trapped there. Also in this little compartment of the wall was a German Shepard. At first I thought it was a friend to the girl, but then I realized that it was in there to try and kill her for the whole period she was trapped in there. Now this old lady, who I've decided was a respected woman that was living in our house in that dream, walks in, notices that we've gotten the girl out, and tries to explain. So then I know that SHE'S the one responsible imprisoning the random little kid in the wall. When she spoke, she sounded truly sad, maybe even apologetic; like she really knew the girl well. But I couldn't stomach it, because, you know, trying to get a dog to kill a girl and trapping her in a wall might be a jailable offense. Overtaken by wave of altruism and random-bystander-plays-hero-ism, I grab a weapon--a desk lamp--and beat the old lady in the head with it until she falls to the floor unconscious.
END.

Last edited by Manga Chic; 11-20-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Manga Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:26 AM   #494
death
Banned

the mind is it's own entity.
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #495
peter
evil alian with a lazer

I had a dream where me and some other kids were being fed to some giant sea monster by some guy. Me and the kinds formulated a plan: use the life boat! While someone was detracting the guy. The life boat you had to assemble for some reason. The guy could smell me or something, cause he came running in, the kid trying to stop him. He started screaming about how he had been "fair". He then decided he was going to feed all of us to the beast... which he was going to do anyway. Huh. Then we were at the sea monsters lair. Suddenly we were attacked by...morpheel. From twilight princess. Huh. Then we had a boss battle. the monsters weakpoint was its mouth. Lets just say I'm not good at video games.
In a later dream, I found out that all the kids in the world drew slips from a hat to feed the big eel. I also found some back story to it. The eel would destroy the world if it was hungry.
The End.

I is evil! hahahahaha!!!
peter is offline   Reply With Quote