Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Old 09-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #41
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Default Re: Mafia 15--Split Screen Mafia--PECCIOLI Town Thread

That was fast.

Gigacat was lynched. His role PM will be sent shortly.

It is now Night 2. Deadline in 36 hours. Send PMs to me and DGH.

Alive Players
texasjoshua
Pewskeepski
seamonkey
. Yellow Wizard .
Felixrain

AGLA FL15 Pro Circuit Champion - Tank for Hybrid Theory (AGLA) - Captain/Hybrid for Zero Logic (GGL)
sonicchaos1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #42
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Peccioli awakes to find . Yellow Wizard . dead. His PM shall be sent shortly.

You realize that your numbers are getting thin. If any more residents from this town die, you may have to leave for Empoli.*

It is now Day 3. 4 alive, so 3 to lynch. Day lasts 72 hours, which is Thursday.

*I was originally going to have the towns combine once one side won, but it has come to my attention that this would make it too easy for the other town to discover the alignments of the players that joined their town solely from numbers. Therefore, I'm going to combine the towns a little earlier.

Alive Players
texasjoshua
Pewskeepski
seamonkey
Felixrain

AGLA FL15 Pro Circuit Champion - Tank for Hybrid Theory (AGLA) - Captain/Hybrid for Zero Logic (GGL)
Old 09-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #43
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Hmmm well we appear to be down to 4. That was quick. That is lol today if we kill someone. Therefore I vote we do a no lynch today to see who the mafia kill. Sadly this is tricky.... If anyone else has a better suggestion feel free to say so.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #44
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Also I be lacking a Yellow Wizard Role PM. Send that too me please.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:23 AM   #45
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

I think what Sonic meant was that after one more person dies we go to Empoli. Therefore a NL wouldn't really help that much. Apart from that there's pretty much absolute zero evidence to go on...:/
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #46
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
I think what Sonic meant was that after one more person dies we go to Empoli.
Correct.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #47
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Ahhh, I see. In that case I still vote to do a no lynch. Then we will be able to combine with the other town knowing who our buddies are. Once I join the other town me and my buddy can link up while hopefully our mafia will be without anyone to link to seeing as we killed their goon.

So it works out even better for us, and then we can help the other town route out their mafia once we are all proven town.

I'll go ahead and Vote No Lynch unless a better argument presents itself.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:51 AM   #48
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

It looks like there'll be a No Lynch no matter what today the way the day is going. Come on, Seamonkey, Pew, what are your thoughts?
- A spambot
Old 09-21-2011, 07:48 AM   #49
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

My thoughts are that Texasjoshua is looking a tad bit more suspicious. He attacked BunnyBot5000 just because he bandwagoned, and it really wasn't much of a bandwagon either. He also instantly suggested a no lynch, which I honestly don't see how that would help. We aren't going to lose this game if we lynch a town today, and we aren't going to win if we lynch a mafia. The towns still have to merge, and they will no matter what we do. Of course, we still do have to be careful as we don't know what the situation in Empoli is like.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #50
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Just over 24 hours left.

Vote Count: (3 for decision)
No lynch - 1 (texasjoshua)

Old 09-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #51
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewskeepski View Post
My thoughts are that Texasjoshua is looking a tad bit more suspicious. He attacked BunnyBot5000 just because he bandwagoned, and it really wasn't much of a bandwagon either. He also instantly suggested a no lynch, which I honestly don't see how that would help. We aren't going to lose this game if we lynch a town today, and we aren't going to win if we lynch a mafia. The towns still have to merge, and they will no matter what we do. Of course, we still do have to be careful as we don't know what the situation in Empoli is like.
I'd still prefer to have much more town then mafia. If we kill a town today then mafia(probably not) but have the possibility of being able to night-kill of a townie. If we merge with empoli then one dies. we merge, have now up too 4 proven townies and can then eliminate the mafia from our game without worry and turn towards helping the other town.

I never firmly attacked bunnybot5000. I had a suspicion of him that just turned out wrong, and was wrong about gigacat. as town you tend to be wrong more than you are right. I wasn't intending to persecute BB5000 on my suspicions i was simply stating them.

The no-lynch is just a suggestion and at this point i think it would be more beneficial to us to do nothing rather then test our luck. If I were mafia what would a no lynch gain me? Assuming I were mafia, I would probably rather work with ya'll quietly to kill someone rather then attempt to work against killing everyone and gaining everyone else friends.

If we join Empoli I can work with my buddy and if the other townies buddies are still alive they can work with theirs. I see nothing against it.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #52
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Also everyone, remember to keep up with the empoli thread, nothing is stopping us from reading it.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #53
Felixrain
has transformed!

But we have the chance to wipe out the Peccioli mafia now, and turning that option down will give us three mafia to deal with when we move to Empoli. However I don't think that you, TJ, are suspicious enough yet to warrant a vote, so there is absolutely no other option open is No Lynch, because my not voting will cause a NL anyway. :/
- A spambot
Old 09-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #54
seamonkey
spoon eater

Hmm. I've been busy. I think I can agree there is not much of another option than a no lynch. It is also wise, even if we all die, because I have a feeling that the other mafia will kill off us to get rid of the other mafia, so there is only one faction to kill.
seamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #55
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

So if no one else has any particular ideas or suggestions, lets just go ahead and vote no lynch.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #56
darkguyhades
The Fourth Seal

Send a message via ICQ to darkguyhades Send a message via AIM to darkguyhades Send a message via Yahoo to darkguyhades

It would seem to be night, if 72 hour deadline is to believed. No lynch. Send night actions to sonicchoas1993 and me. Deadline for night is 36 hours unless otherwise noted by Sonic.

Alive Players
texasjoshua
Pewskeepski
seamonkey
Felixrain
Old 09-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #57
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Whoops. I completely forgot to update this while I was posting the new Host signup thread, then remembered while eating dinner, then forgot again before I got back on the computer. This would be why I have a co-host.

And yes, it is night and deadline is 36 hours.

Old 09-24-2011, 09:18 PM   #58
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

For anybody wondering why day hasn't started, the towns are being combined, and so the first day with the combined town will start once night in Empoli ends.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #59
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

The town awakes to find texasjoshua dead. His PM will be sent shortly.

Realizing that your numbers are few, you decide to head over to Empoli. All game discussion should now occur in the Empoli town thread.