Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 09-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default Not Leaving, Just Bored :l

I've been getting bored lately.
I'm never gonna leave hamumu, as It is an extremely huge chunk of my life (with the others being Minecraft, Friends, and Family activities)

There's new games, and I'm not gonna Insult Jamul, as I think his games will please several people having them buy them, they just.. they don't entertain me.
I'll stick around for the forums and chat, a little (will still post plenty in Counting and similar threads, if I have the time)

I mean, look at me.
I'm almost never able to enter the contest, because I space some rules.
I'm clearly horrible at mafia (I tried my best, sorry guys I wont play anymore I guess )
I tend to get rude sometimes (I'm nice in real life (well, compared to my rude friend) (I just think I'm able to say anything I want on the internet or phone)

I don't enjoy the games very much (Not really an RPG fan, and anyway, minecraft stole me from Hamumu games)

and Overall, I don't fit in. (I'm 11, and everyone else here is either 16 or an adult) (except for Bf, FR, and BB50, along with some others, but they fit in)

I'm an odd person overall, really.

But don't worry,
I'm not leaving, I'm just not gonna be around as much.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Megadog
The Demagogue

Default Re: Not Leaving, Just Bored :l

I feel like an odd one out because I'm 16 and still here. We all must feel like that sometimes.

But I do agree, it would be cool to have a game I could play for more than a couple of days before becoming bored of it.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Duder, there's like 20 other duders (slash of the female gender) that are 16. (Spacemaniac, I think Tj, I think cliffy is almost 16 (not sure) and I think PKS is 16)
Old 09-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #4
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Thumbs down Pseudobored

16 isn't that old... Anyone can have a conversation and enjoy cool games.

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 09-20-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Pseudoedit
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

We were all 11 at one point, and we all have our flaws, but the thing is, none of that matters. You have friends here, and that's what's important. Never forget that.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
We were all 11 at one point, and we all have our flaws, but the thing is, none of that matters. You have friends here, and that's what's important. Never forget that.
Seconded, I have no problem hanging out or having fun with people of any ages. I think for the most part, us older ones are the more noticeable because we post in more category's more often and longer. I'd say stick around hamumu, were not saying you have to dedicate your life to it or play every game. I haven't even played SWIC yet and still have fun on the site, if nothing on here interests you post something that does, those who are interested will post! Just look at the way the my little pony thread took off. We all have a few flaws,(mine being I'm a therapist all the time :P ) so don't worry about it. The RPG's you created were fun and brought life to hamumu. You made some interesting threads that were, well interesting. Every hamumu member is an important part of the community.

I understand other things happen and thats fine. I'm just saying don't leave hamumu simply because you are bored. Stick around and do something about it.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
. Yellow Wizard .
Cliffy1000 Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
none of that matters
Not according to most of the community.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by . Yellow Wizard . View Post
This. First of all, Thanks guys, I will be on more often, I'll try to get better at Mafia

Anyway, like I said, This.

There's plenty others, but I don't want to get into details. The point is, we all should be nice to each other, and not get mad over someone not giving the other 5 yerfbucks within 30 seconds when buying something (Swick tiles, Swick music, Swick stuff, etc.)
(also, kerma, you're the one who said 'If you dont give me my sound I ordered Im gonna say your a fraud' or something. you gave me 5 yerfbucks, and 30 seconds to fork over the sound. be paitent, geez)

Last edited by Jamul; 09-21-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: rudeness
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #9
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

You're not going to get better at mafia if you don't play!
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #10
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!

Yeah, in my first mafia game, I died day 1 (i still remember that wild attack by FR on me, why did you guys believe him... ) Point being, when in mafia your lynched, it never seems like your looking guilty. Stay on hamumu, the best part of the year is coming up.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:35 AM   #11
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by . Yellow Wizard . View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheads1999 View Post
This. First of all, Thanks guys, I will be on more often, I'll try to get better at Mafia

Anyway, like I said, This.

There's plenty others, but I don't want to get into details. The point is, we all should be nice to each other, and not get mad over someone not giving the other 5 yerfbucks within 30 seconds when buying something (Swick tiles, Swick music, Swick stuff, etc.)
(also, kerma, you're the one who said 'If you dont give me my sound I ordered Im gonna say your a fraud' or something. you gave me 5 yerfbucks, and 30 seconds to fork over the sound. be paitent, geez)
Sure some people may be more aggressive than others. We still want both of you here.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:10 AM   #12
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigacat View Post
Yeah, in my first mafia game, I died day 1 (i still remember that wild attack by FR on me, why did you guys believe him... ) Point being, when in mafia your lynched, it never seems like your looking guilty. Stay on hamumu, the best part of the year is coming up.
Yep. If you read my first mafia game(of course i was mafia :P ) I got killed day one. It almost always happens!
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #13
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

Send a message via MSN to Androgeos Exeunt

Hey, I don't enter contests here either, or even join in most of the activities, but that doesn't stop me from keeping one eye on how the site is doing every once in a while.

You shouldn't feel out of place just because you don't do a lot for or contribute to the site or because many members here are at least five years older than you. The Hamumu Forums has seen people from all walks of life come and go, and ultimately, those who are still in Jamul's good books still come back eventually regardless of whether they contribute to the company or not. They might lurk, or they might actively contribute, but they are always there. Look at me, for instance. I don't play games from Hamumu Software as often as I used to, I no longer post actively on the forums and I've contributed almost nothing at all to site activities, but I still come back once every few days.

If you are concerned about thinking that you are able to say anything you want on the Internet or phone, that's perfectly normal. Every single person on the Internet who still has half a mind will eventually ask oneself this question time and again. I've posted some really stupid things on this forum a few times (I almost got banned at one point), but I never detached myself from the forums because of those things. Ultimately, it was real life that stepped in and told me that I have more important things in life to pursue, which resulted in my subsequent drop in activity here and on the Wiki.

Playing Mafia requires practice, as SM said. If you don't like playing it, you can just watch. The whole point of Mafia is not really about surviving to the very end, but to find out who the Mafia is/are and to see the reactions of the players when they eventually find out the roles of each player. Having played a few Mafia games myself, both on chat and in real-life, I'm perfectly content with being an observer.

At Hamumu, the door is always open. You are welcome to step out and stay out for as long as you like; just remember to drop by once in a while, and nobody will be any the Dumber.

On a final note, I'm twenty, and some of the older members here are older than I am. Jamul himself is well into his thirties. We still end up coming back to our old playground; if not to play, then just to watch others play.
"The Burninator is an enigmatic weapon. Apparently forged in the medieval ages by a wizard who loved fireballs, the Burninator is regarded in legend as the ultimate fusion between arcane combustion and napalm technology."
Androgeos Exeunt is offline   Reply With Quote