Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017
Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default Life Story

Here, you can post your Hometown and how you grew up and stuff.

So, Here's mine.

I was Born in Indianapolis, Indiana (Technically part Utahn, but mostly Hoosier) Up until I was 2, when we moved here, to Richfield, Utah. We started out by living across Pahvant Elementary. Up until i was three, we lived there. then we moved across the street from my old friends' grandmas house.
Then, in July of '07, when I was 7 years old, we moved Here, across the street of Nosey neighbors who powerwash their Driveway and Garbage can and are so clean that if you touch their driveway, they (literally) open up their curtains and look at you with the evil eye.
I Joined Hamumu in like May of '08, I think (On the left it says April of '09, I know, but that was the date I made my Halfer/Boneheads1999 account, IIRC)
And at first I was a little knew and was mostly just a total noob and posted that infamous "CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread, with fake cheats for Swick (duh)

I've had fun with Hamumu Since, and it has been like Half my entire life. No joke.
Oh and did I note that the neighbors ALSO do the powerwashing and lawn-mowing all on Sunday? And of course (if you haven't noticed yet) since we're all mormons here, they just have to do that.

At the moment, I have 7 Friends, Am Unschooled, I am built up with Hamumu, Minecraft, and Computers. I'm not so social except for my Best friend, Nick (MrBlack), who I've known since I was 2. His birthday is coming up on Thursday.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
Megadog
The Demagogue

Default Re: Life Story

Though AFAIK this is what the stickied thread is for, let's give this a shot!

I was born in Harting, England, but moved to New Zealand when I was four. At the moment I'm just turned 17 and sitting my final exams for the year. I found Hamumu about 3-4 years ago but dwindled for a year before I joined. I've seen the site go through two major overhauls in that time, and have seen some great games come out. I still think of myself as a Young-Un of the site, but looking at the records I've been here almost as long as the elders.

As for my offline life, I have several 'Bubbles' of friends who I share various things with, including a girl who I consider to be my adopted sister (she's my brother's girlfriend, and she's awesome (and German ))

In terms of religion, I'm agnostic atheist, and I don't expect that to change. However, over the years I have become increasingly more accepting of others religions, thanks to a certain cartoon .

Hmm, how to wrap this up...

[Insert amazing conclusion here]
Old 11-09-2011, 07:04 AM   #3
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

I don't remember anything significant about the first and second grades of elementary school. During the third one I became the leader of a gang called "the annoying team" where we basically prevented the teachers from doing lessons and we broke stuff and we stole unused school books for some reason. The team split in late third grade after a fight between me and my second in command, a girl with a massive yugioh collection and a gameboy. The fourth grade was mostly uneventful other than me getting a bunch of Hamumu games.

During fifth grade I reorganized the gang, with fewer members this time, but also complete with a "secret" base behind my house. We brought there a bunch of broken desks and furniture and stuff that we salvaged from outside my school, and we engaged in numerous activities, such as creating and improving our "weapons" which were basically some long staffs with a ton of accessories taped on them to somehow improve them, destroying video tapes and collecting the black tape thing (we filled one of those huge trash bags with it, that's how many tapes we broke), fortifying our base, waging war against the girl next door and her family by constantly throwing useless trash over the fence (pieces of broken tape, water balloons, paper, etc), and playing pokemon on our new gameboys.

The base fortifications were glorious. There's a supermarket near my house and people tend to take the carts home with them to bring the groceries, and occasionally a van from the shop comes along and picks carts up from the street. We collected five of those carts behind my house where they couldn't be seen from the street and we added them to the fortifications. We had two school desks which we found out of our school, and we used them as our work area. We graffiti'd the area behind my house and on the "furniture" to mark our territory. There were plenty of Ⓐ's, and of course we had nicknames which we also graffiti'd. We had a huge stock of water balloons hidden in our base to defend ourselves in case someone decided to attack (which never hapenned), and we had a lot of fun with that. The gang was dissolved after 6th grade.

By then I had joined Hamumu and was acting like a huge moron. I was pretty new to the internet and a lot of drama ensued in my early years here.

The next two years are what I like to call my "years of liberation", where I fought for and ensured many new rights, such as no bedtime, access to occasional alcohol (It is legal here if you have parental consent), absolutely no parental controls over the internet, my own computer, and zero homework. Those advances greatly helped me develop my character, but I also developed an incredibly obnoxious narcissistic view on life which followed me during the 9th grade. I had studied some calculus and I thought I was special because it wasn't taught at our school. My classmates confirmed that view because they didn't bother trying to understand it, making me look like a genius, and that didn't help at all.

Fortunately in late 9th grade, major protests erupted at Syntagma Square, and by attending them I was educated on politics and communism, effectively ridding me of all my narcissism and my authoritarian beliefs. In the summer between 9th and 10th grade I gradually got rid of all my conservative mental boundaries such as religion, homophobia, and ignorance on the hypocrisy and harm of anti-drug legislation. I like to think of myself as completely open minded, as the only thing I do not accept is conservatism and ridiculous right-wing beliefs, for obvious reasons. Currently I'm in grade 10, doing pretty well at school and trying to get a girlfriend. I'm politically active, by attending all strikes, protests, and riots that go on, I've been elected a member my school's student council, and we are currently organizing student protests such as occupying the school or massively leaving between classes to go to the ministry of education.

Regarding the future, the one good thing our government is doing, is it's planning on finally legalizing marijuana, so I can look forward to growing and using some with my friends.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Ok this is a little off-topic... But PE, are they seriously thinking of legalizing Marijuana? and you plan on doing it? :P
Old 11-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheads1999 View Post
Ok this is a little off-topic... But PE, are they seriously thinking of legalizing Marijuana? and you plan on doing it? :P
Yes and yes. Marijuana is less harmful and less addictive than both alcohol and tobacco, which are both legal. Plus, it is very pleasurable, which is why I am planning on using it.

In a democracy, no drug should be illegal, but if we are to prohibit them anyway, we have to do it rationally. You can't have legal alcohol when marijuana is prohibited, that is just hypocritical.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Okay in America you sound like a Drug Dealer
Old 11-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
Yes and yes. Marijuana is less harmful and less addictive than both alcohol and tobacco, which are both legal. Plus, it is very pleasurable, which is why I am planning on using it.
If you need mind altering substances to have fun, you obviously aren't using one of man kind's greatest inventions. The Library! Lot's of book with lots of themes!

Ontopic:

Stuff happened. Then Primary school. Work hard(ish), and not really care about anything. Then I got into a Grammer school and worked hard until I got qualified. Meanwhile I became slightly more cynical and totally awesome. And now I'm still at school, with University choices and A-levels and all that jazz. And since the last government didn't regulate banks correctly, I'll end up with a debt I'll never pay back. Good job I don't notice it much and it goes after 30 years.

Also, Labour was in charge most of my life, and as I get older, everything seems to be getting worse. Ergo, it's Blair fault.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #8
Megadog
The Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
such as no bedtime, access to occasional alcohol (It is legal here if you have parental consent), absolutely no parental controls over the internet, my own computer, and zero homework.
Testify! Also, I crossed out occasional, because my dad is actually trying to get me to drink, and I'm not having any of it. I hate the taste of alcohol. So does my brother...

But I didn't have to try for these. My parents know that I know whats best for me, so they only limit me if what I'm doing would effect them (eg. Trebling the power bill)