Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017
Old 04-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

Default Lorem Ipsum in English

My friend was over at my house today, and he wanted to make Google Translate say some Lorem Ipsum out loud, which is basically scrambled Latin used as fancy placeholder text by programmers. Unexpectedly, though, it automatically detected it was Latin and translated it to English, giving us one of the funniest blocks of text we'd ever seen:

Welcome to Monday, to cancel reply. But now, no, avenging that the lacinia a, Add a comment. Read the course of, my dear but you more, but the artwork here, or more than the jaws but the pain. We have more photos. Read more here, but the price is more, it's no. Disease or a lion. Read more here, not the author's more, the price is. Powered by sometimes more. No more was said at an advantage. I know your comment. It's not that it wishes to your reply. Read more now. Read more.

This is not as it is more work here, and pain. This is the Title. In order that there is no bow, of sunshine and most of life, laughter any more. This is really, here's this dignissim, the course of your bed, so that the Item's page. Contact Information here. Now here's a bed, to more more more more. Read more. No's, or you want more, more more more more, more more more more you make. We here except the side positions make more, tightly unified to separate tags. More more more in the quiver. That's, that's your porch, free land or more, or more pain free and not you. The change in pain.

Yes No More's more your style. Now that the land which, at the gate more. Read before the pools, the jaws in order to leaven, that, it was said to enlarge. For your convenience here, what's your comment. No, unless your a regular here or not, it was said with sorrow. For they are not pure but no one from the I, and more. We here, I have no time, just reply here and now, no more need for prior knowledge. Hair for you. List real estate who want a free. There's no spare and there is a lake or annoyance to real estate. Read more here, here or at the gate, but nothing more. Now orcs will itself, the time and being shot, and anybody can in order to bow. It's members now, here is the Quotation. Changes, sometimes you want more, more for more, and you will bow before you. Your selection here. Home for ever, and how to add some, but of life.

Welcome to your Home, a new web bow. Welcome to unless it was, to raise up to JA Cooper here, here or pain. Until more pure, more more more members, members of the option. Now Kelly Monaco strip in mass need more. Add to Cart More laughter or grief. In need of some more. The process.

Read more here, here's to you, good bow arrows. For the bow and not want more arrows. Now, your comment can not really, now more than great, as some had more and more. This porch, but we are more, more more more more, more to the ferry or a lion. It's only for. School product, who's just not here. This is now here just for you. Click here for more has been said before. To comment, use the more you use it on more, more more more more more more. We 'paragraph is Everyone's arrows. We can now more more more. Until now, my dear, your life's more, it's here. Read more here or here my throat.

Don't ask me why the English version loves "more" so much, there wasn't a lot of the same word in the original.
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
Megadog
The Demagogue

Default Re: Lorem Ipsum in English

Two words translated into this? I call false.

Also, it means "about".
Old 04-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadog View Post
Two words translated into this? I call false.

Also, it means "about".
I probably should've explained that it's five paragraphs of randomly generated Latin. You can generate your own here.
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person

Last edited by ElMikkino; 04-24-2012 at 08:04 PM.
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:21 AM   #4
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMikkino View Post
My friend was over at my house today, and he wanted to make Google Translate say some Lorem Ipsum out loud, which is basically scrambled Latin used as fancy placeholder text by programmers. Unexpectedly, though, it automatically detected it was Latin and translated it to English, giving us one of the funniest blocks of text we'd ever seen:

Welcome to Monday, to cancel reply. But now, no, avenging that the lacinia a, Add a comment. Read the course of, my dear but you more, but the artwork here, or more than the jaws but the pain. We have more photos. Read more here, but the price is more, it's no. Disease or a lion. Read more here, not the author's more, the price is. Powered by sometimes more. No more was said at an advantage. I know your comment. It's not that it wishes to your reply. Read more now. Read more.

This is not as it is more work here, and pain. This is the Title. In order that there is no bow, of sunshine and most of life, laughter any more. This is really, here's this dignissim, the course of your bed, so that the Item's page. Contact Information here. Now here's a bed, to more more more more. Read more. No's, or you want more, more more more more, more more more more you make. We here except the side positions make more, tightly unified to separate tags. More more more in the quiver. That's, that's your porch, free land or more, or more pain free and not you. The change in pain.

Yes No More's more your style. Now that the land which, at the gate more. Read before the pools, the jaws in order to leaven, that, it was said to enlarge. For your convenience here, what's your comment. No, unless your a regular here or not, it was said with sorrow. For they are not pure but no one from the I, and more. We here, I have no time, just reply here and now, no more need for prior knowledge. Hair for you. List real estate who want a free. There's no spare and there is a lake or annoyance to real estate. Read more here, here or at the gate, but nothing more. Now orcs will itself, the time and being shot, and anybody can in order to bow. It's members now, here is the Quotation. Changes, sometimes you want more, more for more, and you will bow before you. Your selection here. Home for ever, and how to add some, but of life.

Welcome to your Home, a new web bow. Welcome to unless it was, to raise up to JA Cooper here, here or pain. Until more pure, more more more members, members of the option. Now Kelly Monaco strip in mass need more. Add to Cart More laughter or grief. In need of some more. The process.

Read more here, here's to you, good bow arrows. For the bow and not want more arrows. Now, your comment can not really, now more than great, as some had more and more. This porch, but we are more, more more more more, more to the ferry or a lion. It's only for. School product, who's just not here. This is now here just for you. Click here for more has been said before. To comment, use the more you use it on more, more more more more more more. We 'paragraph is Everyone's arrows. We can now more more more. Until now, my dear, your life's more, it's here. Read more here or here my throat.

Don't ask me why the English version loves "more" so much, there wasn't a lot of the same word in the original.
twilight sparkle invades latin.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigacat View Post
twilight sparkle invades latin.
THIS IS MY SAMPLE TEXT
AND I'm GOING TO READ IT!