Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Our Other Games

Old 01-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
RAIBot01
Puny Mortal

Talking Robot wants stuff!!!!! (Concept Art/Music)

Im a craft maker and I love the Robot wants... series. Specially Robot wants Kitty.

Do you have any Robot and Kitty detailed concept Art that I can use to bring Robot and Kitty on Real life? The props/costumes/figures I make are usually 6-12 inches tall. Robot would be about 12 inches long.

Also, where can I get the Robot wants... series music? Yeah, Im looking for the music. I looooove it. I leave the game running while I work so I can listen to it. I know, weird, but I dont care :P

PLEASE GIVE ME!!!!!!!!
RAIBot01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #2
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

Default Re: Robot wants stuff!!!!! (Concept Art/Music)

I'm afraid all the art never existed as anything but the pixels that came pouring out of the game! But http://robotwantskitty.com the iPhone version has much fancier artwork, we can pretend that's concept art. I want to see figures though!

I don't think the soundtrack is available anywhere, but you'd have to ask Dr. Petter about that, it's his work.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #3
calthax
Karyian

Lightbulb Re: Robot wants stuff!!!!! (Concept Art/Music)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIBot01 View Post
Im a craft maker and I love the Robot wants... series. Specially Robot wants Kitty.

Do you have any Robot and Kitty detailed concept Art that I can use to bring Robot and Kitty on Real life? The props/costumes/figures I make are usually 6-12 inches tall. Robot would be about 12 inches long.

Also, where can I get the Robot wants... series music? Yeah, Im looking for the music. I looooove it. I leave the game running while I work so I can listen to it. I know, weird, but I dont care :P

PLEASE GIVE ME!!!!!!!!
Why not use a sound recorder or anything?
Old 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
RAIBot01
Puny Mortal

Makes me sad Panda
RAIBot01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #5
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamul View Post
I'm afraid all the art never existed as anything but the pixels that came pouring out of the game! But http://robotwantskitty.com the iPhone version has much fancier artwork, we can pretend that's concept art. I want to see figures though!

I don't think the soundtrack is available anywhere, but you'd have to ask Dr. Petter about that, it's his work.
Kinda unrelated to the topic here, but I can't help but notice that on the page you linked, there's nothing mentioning that the game was made by Hamumu. For anyone that hasn't heard of the game before, the information on that page makes it look like the game was made completely by Raptisoft.

AGLA FL15 Pro Circuit Champion - Tank for Hybrid Theory (AGLA) - Captain/Hybrid for Zero Logic (GGL)
sonicchaos1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #6
wedxzas
Dumb Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicchaos1993 View Post
Kinda unrelated to the topic here, but I can't help but notice that on the page you linked, there's nothing mentioning that the game was made by Hamumu. For anyone that hasn't heard of the game before, the information on that page makes it look like the game was made completely by Raptisoft.
Actually, in the title of the page, it says "Robot Wants Kitty Official Site - Play Robot Wants Kitty on your iPhone - By Raptisoft and Hamumu Games!" But to see it you have to roll over the tab/top of the window.

&&&
wedxzas is offline   Reply With Quote