Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 23, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Old 01-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #61
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Default Re: Mafia 23: Scroll Theif Mafia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadog View Post
I know I'm not innocent
Oh hey now things are easier.

Okay, let's be serious. Yes I have two votes. However, when the game started, I had one vote and the doctor scroll. However, Julian switched my power scroll with sonicchaos1993's vote scroll Night 1, then died.

Also what happened to Mafia double vote being unbalanced?
Old 01-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #62
Megadog
The Demagogue

Now that Hyperme has posted, he's either silly, or not mafia in my eyes. Reason being, if he was, he'd just vote Do Be Do Be Do Ba twice for lynch. As such, I now only have one person in my eyes who's not town, and that's Do Be Do Be Do Ba. As such, UNVOTE, VOTE: DO BE DO BE DO BA
Old 01-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #63
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Quote:
Now that Hyperme has posted, he's either silly, or not mafia in my eyes. Reason being, if he was, he'd just vote Do Be Do Be Do Ba twice for lynch. As such, I now only have one person in my eyes who's not town, and that's Do Be Do Be Do Ba. As such, UNVOTE, VOTE: DO BE DO BE DO BA
Explanation?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #64
Megadog
The Demagogue

3 votes to lynch, TJ has voted Do Be Do Be Do Ba, you have two votes. It would be a lynch.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #65
do be do be do ba
PERRY! THE PLATAPUS!

HOLD YOUR HORSES FOLKS! In my defense, Tj I've been very busy lately with only the chance to check every 1 or 2 days. Do you have another explanation for the accusation? I trust you are not a mafia since Sonic was a cop and found you innocent. It does seem like a semi common accusation. Sorry if my in-presence lead to any suspicion. As I said before. All I really have to say is high. I will try to put my opinion on things a little more.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #66
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Quote:
3 votes to lynch, TJ has voted Do Be Do Be Do Ba, you have two votes. It would be a lynch.
Guys if we don't win today I pretty sure Megadog is evil. Will explain tomorrow!

VOTE: Do Be Do Be Do Ba
Old 01-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #67
Megadog
The Demagogue

I'm not evil, and I'm trying rather blatantly to cross people off as passably innocent. However, I'll wait to see your reasons before fully explaining why, so I only ask that people withhold their votes till they hear me out.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's a lynch, so I shouldn't really be posting...
Old 01-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #68
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!

And indeed, its a lynch! Do Be Do Be Do Ba was lynched and on her body, 2 scrolls were found!

Quote:
Hello and Welcome to Scroll Theif Mafia. Pewskeepski and do be do be do ba are the mafia and your aim is to outnumber the town. You lose when your last member is eliminated. Note that this Scroll cannot be targeted by theiving or other actions.
The town rejoice! The mafia have been eliminated. The other scrolls are revealed:

Quote:
This Scroll gives you the ability to kill a player each night. If you die, this Scroll is passed on to your Mafia buddy, Do be do be do ba. Note that as long as this Scroll is in your (Pewskeepskis) possession, it cannot be targeted by theiving or other actions.
Quote:
This Scroll allows the owner ONE vote in every day phase of the game. If a player gets more than half of the available votes, he or she is lynched and their Scrolls destroyed. Should you have two or more of these, you may vote multiple time, once for each scroll. Just add the extra vote in your post. You may vote for different targets.
The town breath a sigh of relief: they had sucseeded.

END GAME SCROLLS:

Hyperme: Vote x2
Boneheads: Librarian, could be used nightly to check the number of scrolls in someones possesion. Vote

Megadog and TJ started as generic townies and stayed that way through the game.

Boneheads started as a townie with the Scroll of the Librarian, but chose not to use it.

Julian began with the Scroll of the Swapper, but was only able to use it once, when he swapped Hyperme's Doctor scroll with Sonicchaos's Vote scroll.

Hyperme began as doc and protected Pewskeepski N1, before attainng Double Vote

Sonicchaos began as cop and inspected Boneheads N1, Inspected Pewskeepski and protected Megadog N2, Inspected TJ and protected Boneheads N3 before he died.

Pewskeepski began as head mafia, although he was not godfather. He had generic kill player scroll. N1, sucsessfully killed Julian, N2, Doc bocked his attempt on Megadog, before he got lunched

Do-be was the other mafia, and started with the scroll of the guilty. It made the owner look guilty to cop inspections, but could be passed on to a random player for a cost of 1 days lynch. Sadly, she only used it after the cop was killed on TJ.

OOC:

Well that was fun. Sadly, the 2 funnest scrolls weren't used at all, which was a bit sad as I was hoping to see how they would go and how people would work with them. Making Sonicchaos both Doc and Cop seemed a little OP, but that was just the luck of the dice. Reviews? Feedback? Opinions?
Old 01-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #69
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

In all honesty, this should have been an easier victory than it was. I completely forgot to mention the fact that hyperme had two vote scrolls in my last gasp, and considering that I had lost my vote scroll for the protection scroll I should have been able to point that out, which would, for the most part, clear hyperme's name as well as texasjoshua's, leaving Megadog and do be do be do ba as the only mafia options left.

Regardless, it was a fun game to play in. It did seem a bit unfair that I was both cop and doctor, but at the same time, it was a bit of a disadvantage also as I couldn't protect myself, thus as soon as I revealed myself to be the cop, I was basically guaranteed to die, which is why I tried to get Pews lynched without having to roleclaim.

AGLA FL15 Pro Circuit Champion - Tank for Hybrid Theory (AGLA) - Captain/Hybrid for Zero Logic (GGL)
sonicchaos1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:03 AM   #70
Megadog
The Demagogue

Hyperme, out of curiosity, what was your evidence?
Old 01-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #71
do be do be do ba
PERRY! THE PLATAPUS!

I tried to kill Megadog but it I was lyched before I got the chance
Old 01-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #72
Megadog
The Demagogue

This was very fun, and it was a surprisingly DIFFERENT game, which was good. +1 for something like this again.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #73
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

This was great! Fun game, pretty happy with my analysis skills this game. It seems as though I am improving. Really a fun game though overall. Good job.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #74
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Heh, I had a good tactic for starting discussion, but I didn't connect the facts that it would bring attention to myself and, me being mafia, that wasn't a good thing.

Good game nonetheless. It was very fun!
Old 01-14-2013, 06:46 PM   #75
do be do be do ba
PERRY! THE PLATAPUS!

The cop inspected Josh just before I gave him the scroll of Guilty. With Josh being so suspicious that would confirm to everyone he was mafia. Even though I was mafia I still didn't get the logic of why I was suddenly so suspicious. Oh! So the guy in the black van outside my window must have been you Josh!!!!

Last edited by do be do be do ba; 01-16-2013 at 05:35 PM.
do be do be do ba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #76
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

A good game. I enjoyed it.