Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Old 09-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #21
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!

Default Re: Mafia 30: My Little Mafia

Good game, im town and can prevent a lynch. Sadly, not my own. roles everyone? And if for whatever reason its not a lynch, Vote: Megadog
Gigacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:26 AM   #22
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Gigacat grumbles as he's placed in the Harmonic Resonator. His sensible design choices mean he's getting blasted, no matter what. He was Bright Spark, and he could prevent someone from being Resonated.

As he passes out from just a little too much harmony, he notices both Megadog and texasjoshua are standing father away from the Resonator than necessary...

Chitin watched as Bright Spark was carried away from the machine. This could be a problem. With the one pony to stop the device from firing, some over zealous pony could blast the whole town. Which would remove his disguise and render him unconscious, leading to an unpleasant revelation when the medics arrived. He'd survived this longer, but Changelings have been revealed for less...

(texasjoshua was Chitin, the Changeling. By surviving to the end, he wins. Sort of...)

Nightmare would have smiled. Her plan had worked. She had weaken the town, avoided their little toy, and was ready to raise the Citadel of Eclipse. All she needed was to take of the actor. No inspiring speeches would be coming from him soon.

(Megadog was Nightmare. He cannot be opposed. He has won.)

Nightmare Sky had given up looking for Scene Stealer. From her host, Clear Sky, Nightmare knew he had a tendency to vanish, but how had he hid from the Queen of Night? How dare he hide from his new Queen! But now was not the time for cowards. Now was the time to rise.

Greeny Hill. A pleasant, non-evil hill with no dark secrets. At least, that was what years of careful archeological forgery had lead ponies to believe. It truth, in was the resting place of the Citadel of Eclipse, the fortress of some being lost to mortal memory. It's power slumbered, waiting for a new master to raise it into the sky. Nightmare would be that be that master.
The ground cracked and shattered as the Citadel rose, pushing away it's prison. Atop it stood Nightmare Sky, ready to begin her war again. The dark fortress waited in the sky, it's jagged underside glowing with some strange magic, it's halls carved with ancient history. Nightmare Sky spoke:

"Bow down before your new Queen! The age of Sun has Set, and now the Night shall last FOREVER!"
Old 09-08-2013, 03:41 AM   #23
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Oh yeah roles!

Megadog - Nightmare (Serial Killer)
Gigacat - Bright Spark (Mayor)
texasjoshua - Chitin (Survivor)
texasjoshua - Keen Eye (Cop)
calthax - Lumber Yard (Townie)

Mafia roles in brackets. Nightmare was originally the Mafia faction leader, with Followers of Nightmare mafia members. But the game was too small for that.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #24
calthax
Karyian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperme View Post
Oh dear! Another attack! Calthax has been air lifted to the nearest hospital. He was Lumber Yard, who chopped trees. His talent wasn't useful against Nightmare.

Players

Megadog
Gigacat
texasjoshua

texasjoshua - Keen Eye (Cop)
calthax - Lumber Yard (Townie)

It is Day Two. Night will fall after Three Days (72 hours) of vote inactivity. The first 48 hours of day will not count towards this deadline. Two votes are required to make a decision.
How do we know when the attack strikes?
Old 09-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #25
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post
How do we know when the attack strikes?
Pay attention! The game ended. Megadog and texasjoshua are winners, everyone else has lost.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #26
Megadog
The Demagogue

Mwahaha! Try growing crops now my subjects, just try!