Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 18, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Old 10-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Default Multiverse Mafia RED World

This thread deals with the RED world. RED roles apply, the national flower is a rose and things aren't fully separate from the BLUE world.

Rules and Stuff:

During day, you may talk to find the people chosen to be Mafia. You may vote for a person you think is bad, like this;

VOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

Take away a vote like this;

UNVOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

The first person to have a majority of votes each day will lynched.

Talking at night is forbidden. Vote changes after a majority is reached will be ignored.

Both RED and BLUE roles will by sent in the same PM. Days and Nights may not be synchronous across worlds. Unless specified otherwise, powers/targets/whatever effect the same world the role is in.

Players:

texasjoshua
sonicchaos1993
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander
Old 10-05-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Default Re: Multiverse Mafia RED World

Roles PMs are out. Send in actions if you have them, remember to PM me role confirmation. Please be as clear as possible with night actions.

It is Night One. The deadline is in 48 hours.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:12 AM   #3
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Double-Murder! Megadog and Blue Dwarf were found dead!

Megadog was a Tracker, and could find out who someone targeted at Night.
Blue Dwarf was a Watcher, and could find out who targeted someone at Night.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
sonicchaos1993
Gigacat
Julian
RandomCommander <!>

Dead Players

Megadog - Tracker
.Blue Dwarf. - Watcher

Players with a <!> didn't confirm their role. If they don't, they might be replaced! Which is going to be really inconvient for me, since dead players don't qualify.

It is Day R1. It is 3 to lynch. Deadline is in Five days (120 hours). If no decision is made, the person with the most votes will be lynched. Information about the PURPLE world will be released upon the second night in any world.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Alright everyone, how do we want to deal with these shenanigans. Remember that these worlds are mostly separate, so innocence in one probably doesn't speak for innocence in the other. Roles might be the same though, the there is possibly a vigilante in this world.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.

Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm alive! Just forgot to reply to PM!

So, double kill in this world? I don't know about there being another vigilante though, possibly just Sonicchaos' doing over at That world.

Either case, the mafia is active in both worlds, and since two have died in this world, I think we need to start voting or else face LoL pretty soon (not necessarily next day though, I'm aware of that!)

Or, if there ARE two mafias (there are 7 people here, with two down that means 2-3 days until LoL, since mafia is active.), we need to start working on someone really soon.

First off, we need to see what . Blue Dwarf . and Megadog have found, if any. They get a last gasp, right?

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
RandomCommander

I've made a grave error that I only realized when I posted in the other world. There is not a good possibility of 2 mafia. so Nevermind to that, we would probably be on LoL already if that was the case.

I still think a lynch should be in order, since TWO information gatherers have died.

Old 10-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #7
Megadog
The Demagogue

TJ targeted me last night. With Sonic being able to kill someone in the other game, I think it likely TJ is mafia.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #8
RandomCommander

Well, that was easy: VOTE: TexasJoshua

I hate to say it, but there is absolutely no way you can get out of this, TJ. I think BD should be able to confirm this.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #9
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadog View Post
TJ targeted me last night. With Sonic being able to kill someone in the other game, I think it likely TJ is mafia.
Interestingly enough I targeted you in the other world but not in this one.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

In fact, sorry about the double post.I'll go ahead and claim, that's all that will save me. In the other world I'm your counter-part watcher, and I noted that Sonic targeted you. Maybe it had some weird cross-over effect?
Old 10-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #11
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

I highly doubt that's the case, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and refrain from voting. For now.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #12
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Votes

texasjoshua - 1- (RandomCommander)
Old 10-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #13
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

TJ's the mafia, and he's lying. Can confirm, and it's pretty clear if you think about what he's saying (I don't want to get too wordy here, this is a last gasp ya know?). What shocking is he devoted his Blue World self to the lie as well, and I think that bodes poorly for him in both worlds.
If I had a life to vote with, I'd vote TJ. Not a doubt in my mind. Might even vote for him in Blue, he's in deep!

*gives final death rattle*
Old 10-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #14
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Blue Dwarf. View Post
TJ's the mafia, and he's lying. Can confirm, and it's pretty clear if you think about what he's saying (I don't want to get too wordy here, this is a last gasp ya know?). What shocking is he devoted his Blue World self to the lie as well, and I think that bodes poorly for him in both worlds.
If I had a life to vote with, I'd vote TJ. Not a doubt in my mind. Might even vote for him in Blue, he's in deep!

*gives final death rattle*
Whadya mean you can confirm? That didn't really say anything.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #15
RandomCommander

Okay, I find Julian's lack of voting suspicious. Very suspicious in fact, to Unvote: TJ and Vote: Julian

You cannot just give him the "benefit of the doubt" when he's obviously got evidence against him that marks him to be too suspicious to live and already has votes against him! That either puts you as a mafia trying to frame TexasJoshua (because he has claimed watcher, explaining BD and Mega's evidence of his mafianess), or his acomplice in some way. You are still more dangerous in any case, so that is why I changed my vote.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #16
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomCommander View Post
Okay, I find Julian's lack of voting suspicious. Very suspicious in fact, to Unvote: TJ and Vote: Julian

You cannot just give him the "benefit of the doubt" when he's obviously got evidence against him that marks him to be too suspicious to live and already has votes against him! That either puts you as a mafia trying to frame TexasJoshua (because he has claimed watcher, explaining BD and Mega's evidence of his mafianess), or his acomplice in some way. You are still more dangerous in any case, so that is why I changed my vote.
This is the way Julian tends to play. My situation is certainly suspicious, he is probably trying to draw this out as long as possible and gather as much other evidence as possible. A quick death is generally beneficial to no one BUT the mafia. The more talking you get the more evidence you have.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
RandomCommander

In this case, it is a short game. There is likely just one mafia, which is to say, I possibly think it is Julian. If we lynch him today, we mine as well have an easy win for the town. Granted, events will still go normally Over there, But we will guarantee a victory here.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

I suppose I'll claim here too, might as well. As I did myself deeper and deeper. I targeted megadog in both universes. I'm the bus driver in this universe I swapped him and Blue Dwarf. Which means abilities meant for the other hit the other person. So who knows what shenanigans happened. I can't even begin to think how that made all the abilities involve pan out.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #19
RandomCommander

Not smart.

Either you got seriously unlucky with your Bus Driver Role and are now powerless or worse, or you and Julian are both mafia and for some reason my paranoia for LoL is correct. I still don't believe you, but if Julian's lynch doesn't end this, yours probably will.

One or Both of the two of you are mafia, The fact remains we still do need to lynch, though, no matter how much it COULD benefit the mafia. I actually want to get something done here since we have good enough evidence.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #20
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

Well, I guess I'll VOTE: RANDOMCOMMANDER. That reaction to me waiting for more evidence is more suspicious than anything - there can be a reasonable explanation for TJ targeting somebody, but an immediate hostile reaction to a cautious move has no reasonable explanation.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote