Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 07-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #1
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers

Default Dr. Lunatic RPG 3

It's back once more, however I think there isn't many people left who remember this.

The basic story (with slight modifications from the old thread):

Quote:
The world is being attacked by Dr. Lunatic and his poker buddies once more! Even though he seemed to be dead, he seems to be back, since his minions are back and doing (insert unspecified evil deeds here)!

Meanwhile, a small group of monsters , wishing for some peace, decided to help Bouapha, however he seems to have disappeared! So your mission is to find Bouapha, and with him, defeat Dr. Lunatic! But none of you know where are them, so you'll have to discover! Good luck!
Basic rules from the old thread (There may be things that I have forgotten to say. If you have any questions, just ask me):

Quote:
When the game starts, you can choose 3 moves from a list that I will give you. You will get a custom move after the first battle, and I can modify them to make them more fair, with cooperation of the player, if I believe it's bad. You can buy more moves and other stuff in the shops, which will be in various places. Outside combat, you can do almost anything you want, as long as it makes sense .

When players are not in fights, they choose to walk around. The host will periodically explain what the player's actions have done, where everybody is, and what the rooms they're in look like, so this part of Tunnels and Titans is like a text adventure. If a player runs into enemies, a fight will immediately start with the enemies fighting that player and anybody nearby. It's highly recommended for your characters to stay together! Also, when not in fights, players can use their moves, but not gain health or energy.

In combat, you all post the moves, and when all of you post, the next round starts. You all have energy and HP, and moves use/give energy, and HP... you know. There will be deadlines and such (that might vary, but they won't be long unless I am unavailable for a long period of time), if someone misses the deadline, another player will be allowed to post that turn's move for him. The game might be subject to sudden changes, because I'm still learning how to do those
To sign up, you just have to say what name you will use in the game, a monster (be fair, don't use bosses or huge enemies) that you are going to be, a color to use when referring to a player (for example: Happy Stick Man explodes.) and a backstory, if you wish.

There are 4 slots! Anyone that missed the first four slots may be a replacement, in case someone disappears and stops posting.

Signups

Zarahemla the Shocking Horror (ChessManiac)
None
None
None

Last edited by Hammer Up!; 07-19-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Hammer Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
ChessManiac
Dumb Person

Default Re: Dr. Lunatic RPG 3

I am curious as to how this game would turn up, count me in!
ChessManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:42 PM   #3
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessManiac View Post
I am curious as to how this game would turn up, count me in!
Quote:
To sign up, you just have to say what name you will use in the game, a monster (be fair, don't use bosses or huge enemies) that you are going to be, a color to use when referring to a player (for example: Happy Stick Man explodes.) and a backstory, if you wish.
blah
Old 07-19-2014, 08:19 PM   #4
tyconger191
Badguy

If I may suggest something with the thought process of it not going to be and not having been done, I think you should use the Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese level editor to recreate the actions and surroundings of the players and then record each action on video using the recreations created through the editor. Once done, you could post the clip corresponding to the player who performed an action by embedding it at the wombat site. Finally when the game ends, you can combine every last clip together into one movie entitled Dr. Lunatic RPG. Just a suggestion that I thought of. However, I would never watch the movie for fear of The Thing being in it.

My website: http://conger001.wix.com/tyconger192sworlds
tyconger191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #5
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers

Seems a good idea. Absurd amount of work though. I might do a very basic version every once in a while, I don't know. It's going to depend on my motivation at the time.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #6
ChessManiac
Dumb Person

Oops, sorry, missed that point.

My name will be: Zarahemla
I will be: Shocking Horror

The colour I choose is Dark Blue.

Back Story: I Zarahemla, was once a wizard in my own kingdom, my kingdom was rich and had will, like any piece of land which wasn't shattered by the negativities of war, poverty, and despotism.

I was a fully literate man, I read journals from the east of Sha Ila's encounters with the spiritual world, I went through a whole heap of poetry from the Incan civilization!

Until I heard most terrifying news from the West of my beloved commonwealth! Foreigners have set upon my land, defeated my faction of Red Earl guards, and obtained the strong hold to which it holds thousands of cursed bullets, and cannon balls, the exact reason why I set up the strongest faction of guards.

These foreigners came marching through the gate in triumph, I set up guards at all parameters and archers at my front gate, they came in sight, and my people fired their muskets and kept on firing, but more of these foreigners kept coming, it wasn't until I realised that my island was being invaded by a whole armada, not only were we outnumbered, but those rascals got hold of the cursed ammunition!

I run atop the tower of Malu, and tapped my staff, my spell had worked, thunder run through the armada and killed them like ants, but then, I felt a big pang of pain, I was hit by a cursed arrow, I screamed in pain and I appeared to be leaving my body.

From there on, I was a ghost, everyone could see me, I don't know what type of ghost I was, my fellow commander tried bringing me back from the dead, but it failed, he preformed the ritual wrong, and an electric band of negativity now revolves around me.

All I do now is wonder the forests trying to find some meaning to my desperate and departed life, why didn't I go to the energy plain I wonder? It must be that unholy arrow which did the trick.

ChessManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:04 AM   #7
tyconger191
Badguy

My name will be Anti-Bouapha!
My color will be red!
My monster will be xeno hunter
My backstory...

...After being brainwashed during the pursuit of ending Bouapha, I became a much friendlier and more caring monster. Coming from my original dimension where us aliens could burn people's faces off with acid, I missed that, but I decided making Bouapha look like he was being flushed down a toilet over and over was equally pleasing. Since being brainwashed that pleasure of repeatedly killing bouapha has ended. I was the greatest in my class of enemies, I had the most health and the most fight in me. Now I am a changed alien, but it feels awfully uncomfortable being a good guy sometimes AND I find myself breaking free from the brainwashing that Bouapha has done and sometimes doing evil deeds as a result, like for example getting uncontrollable urges to kill Bouapha and attacking him.

I also had a robot slave who blew up because of Bouapha. That kind of sucked.

My website: http://conger001.wix.com/tyconger192sworlds

Last edited by tyconger191; 07-20-2014 at 09:09 AM.
tyconger191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:18 AM   #8
N64 Lord
CEO of the color magenta

Melvin wasn't like other sea cucumbers. His commitment to being Green was far beyond any of his kind. He had a modest dream, and because things weren't looking good under the sea, he moved to the land of opportunity. Set back by awful living conditions for poor imigrants; he nonetheless held 2 jobs and finished night school. Finally he saw his chance to move up in the world. There was room for a top hatted, monocle wearing, cane swinging capitalist in the snack foods industry, and he was destined to be the one. But the new world had unrefined taste, they didn't appreciate cucumber. Watching the rise of Planters was the final straw. This once productive member of society spent the next few years looking for opportunities to hurt people, any people, because he blamed them all. Working as an minion for first one crime ring, then another, he lost track of his self-identity, and soon his prime years were lost.