Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 21, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 07-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
N64 Lord
CEO of the color magenta

Default If the world were like the last game you played.

Well the last game I played was English Country Tune, and my imagination isn't quite that powerful..... Or maybe only the microscopic world is made of a giant obstacle course and we play marble tilt with electron microscopes?
Old 07-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #2
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Default Re: If the world were like the last game you played.

Everything would be so blocky. So cool.

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 07-17-2014 at 06:40 PM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #3
Megadog
The Demagogue

Aperture Science.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:26 PM   #4
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!

DotA 2... Playing Razor, so whenever someone hurts me, they get shocked and slowed, with all good things removed. I could live with this
Gigacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:19 PM   #5
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Toontown..
Old 07-20-2014, 07:22 PM   #6
tyconger191
Badguy

Well, let us see, if the world was like the last game I played, I would be a slave at a factory. I would be beaten consistently by guards that monitored my slave work. I would likely die very quickly, in which case I would die by being thrown into some sort of grinder to be turned into a product that the factory owners would sell or I would be shot repeatedly for acting suspicious. If I were to be lucky, I would escape from the factory and into the wilderness only to be eaten by the inhabitants that are extremely deadly and live outside of the factory. If I was unfortunate, I would be one of the enslaved individuals in the factory that get tortured 24 / 7 nonstop in order for tears to be collected and used as ingredients for a product that would be drunken. The form of torture would most likely be electrocution. Then to top it all off, once I die my spirit will be highly disturbed because an ingredient of the product that they sell for drinking are bones of my race, therefore with them using my bones in such a way I would never find peace.

So, pretty much, in summary, it wouldn't be pretty.

Oddworld

My website: http://conger001.wix.com/tyconger192sworlds

Last edited by tyconger191; 07-20-2014 at 07:22 PM.
tyconger191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:00 PM   #7
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyconger191 View Post
Well, let us see, if the world was like the last game I played, I would be a slave at a factory. I would be beaten consistently by guards that monitored my slave work. I would likely die very quickly, in which case I would die by being thrown into some sort of grinder to be turned into a product that the factory owners would sell or I would be shot repeatedly for acting suspicious. If I were to be lucky, I would escape from the factory and into the wilderness only to be eaten by the inhabitants that are extremely deadly and live outside of the factory. If I was unfortunate, I would be one of the enslaved individuals in the factory that get tortured 24 / 7 nonstop in order for tears to be collected and used as ingredients for a product that would be drunken. The form of torture would most likely be electrocution. Then to top it all off, once I die my spirit will be highly disturbed because an ingredient of the product that they sell for drinking are bones of my race, therefore with them using my bones in such a way I would never find peace.

So, pretty much, in summary, it wouldn't be pretty.

Oddworld
This sounds like an awful game D:
Gigacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #8
tyconger191
Badguy

It is a good game, Abe, the character you play as frees all the slaves and shuts down Rupture Farms, the evil factory, however if you are evil, you can lead the slaves to their death and get bad karma. If you get good karma by freeing the slaves, you get a happy ending where you and your people live and the factory is shut down. If you get bad karma, nobody helps you when the boss of the factory catches you and as a result you die, horribly. The game sounds terrifying, but its graphics are so low quality that it seems almost harmless AND it feels so good to free all of your enslaved race and then get rewarded with a good ending. The new remake of Oddworld comes out Tuesday for the PS4. It is called, Oddworld: New n' Tasty. The game is only rated T as well, it isn't too graphic and only has some minor cartoon violence or whatever you want to call it.

My website: http://conger001.wix.com/tyconger192sworlds

Last edited by tyconger191; 07-20-2014 at 09:15 PM.
tyconger191 is offline   Reply With Quote