Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017
Old 10-02-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
seamonkey
spoon eater

Default Become Horrifically Enrobed

It's OCTOBER and you know what that means! The costume contest was always my favorite so I have decided to host one this year. Rules from previous years:

Dress up as a Hamumu character, take a picture, and email it to me, Seamonkey(dtdylanthomas10l@gmail.com), anytime before October 24th! Alternatively pm'ing me the image and/or an imgur link would work.

On that day, I will post all the pictures, and set up a secret poll on to vote for your favorite costume, with one week time limit.

The most popular costume as judged by the forum voters will win 200 Yerfbucks. Second and third place will each win 50 Yerfbucks.

Tip: Don't just do Bouapha or Dr. Lunatic! There are literally hundreds of other characters and monsters to choose from. Just think how nice a Roly Poly costume would look! Do something creative and silly and people will really vote for it.

---------------- Fine print ------------------------

- No photoshopping at ALL. Just a straightforward picture of you in a costume. Feel free to make the pose and scene as exciting as possible, I'm sure it will affect peoples' votes. But do it with real objects, not on your computer!

- This is a costume contest - it must be a picture of you in a costume. You can add props as you like, and set the scene, but the focus has to be on a human being that I hopefully believe is you, dressed up in a costume.

- Only a single photo is allowed. Don't do a split screen set of pictures from different angles, an animated video, or anything else crazy. How well you plan your picture is part of the challenge!

- The image you send can be any size (but please, try not to destroy the internet with 3TB images!), but note that it will be edited down and cropped at my discretion to make a reasonable image for showing on the forum. It might be better to make those cuts yourself, so it comes out the best. I recommend 600 pixels wide, for a good large image that fits well on the forum.

- One entry per person. Choose wisely!

- To be precise, your entry has to be in before Midnight October 24th PST (that's the first second of October 24th, not the last!) to be valid. To be realistic, I'll actually put up any entry I get before whatever time on the 24th I get around to posting the entries. But please, for your own sake, don't push it!
seamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Default Re: Become Horrifically Enrobed

Might give this a go again. I expect little competition, now's my time to shine!

Here's links to years past that I could find:
Old 10-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #3
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Thumbs up whoo

Oh man I'm excited. I wonder what I can pull off.

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 10-03-2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Pseudoedit
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
seamonkey
spoon eater

One day left!
Old 10-27-2014, 07:10 PM   #5
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Thumbs up

Did this die? Maybe only one person entered. That would be sad.

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 10-27-2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Pseudoedit
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:50 PM   #6
seamonkey
spoon eater

....gosh darn it. I added a | to my email address. I received no entries, but that may be why. If you would like to send me an entry/already did and I'm just a terribad person...pm or ACTUAL EMAIL: dtdylanthomas10@gmail.com

I checked that post like 3 times and I still missed it!