Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Non-Hamumu Games

Old 10-05-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
TyTBone
College Boi

Lightbulb Speedy Blupi (aka Eggbert) and other Epsitec games are now freeware.

Some of the older members here might remember these games.

ISO files available here, scroll down: http://www.blupi.org/

List of games:

Blupi at home v2.0 (1999)
Fun with Blupi v1.0 (2000)
Blupimania v1.3 (1994)
Blupimania 2 v1.3 (2003)
Buzzing Cars v1.3 (2002)
CeeBot-3 v1.3 (2003)
CeeBot-4 v2.0 (2004)
CeeBot-A v1.17 (2002)
CeeBot-Teen v1.17 (2003)
CoLoBoT v1.18 (2001)
Planet Blupi v1.7, 1.8 (1997)
Speedy Blupi v1.0 (199
Speedy Blupi 2 v2.2 (2001)

Last edited by TyTBone; 10-05-2017 at 08:07 PM. Reason: added list of games
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:54 PM   #2
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Thumbs up

Cool, I used to play the Speedy Eggbert demo all the time from the eGames disk I had. Maybe I'll play the whole thing now.

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 10-05-2017 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Pseudoedit
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:27 PM   #3
moltanem2000
Professional Party Person

Talking Re: Speedy Blupi (aka Eggbert) and other Epsitec games are now freeware.

oh wow! I also used to play the speedy eggbert demo on the egames disc. Gonna try to get it to run.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #4
calthax
Karyian

Default Re: Speedy Blupi (aka Eggbert) and other Epsitec games are now freeware.

Yeah, those games which were really old actually transitioned it way to free-to-play years later. Kinda like when Tribal Trouble got open source as well as Oddlabs went out of business, and Troll by Rake In Grass.

Planet Blupi. You know, that isometric strategy game which had a deleted series with dialogue involved? Yeah, that was cool. Speedy Eggbert was a sidescroller which had many custom musics and all sorts of stuff, like colored versions of Eggbert as well.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:17 PM   #5
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Thumbs up Re: Speedy Blupi (aka Eggbert) and other Epsitec games are now freeware.

Speedy Blupi (or Eggbert, as he was known back then) was one of my childhood heroes! I played the original for hours upon hours on most days of the week. The time was spent not so much in the actual game itself but in the powerful level editor that came with it. In the end I made over 150 missions (and I know because I specifically made one that was simply called "Mission: 150!") and then when I finally got hold of the second Speedy Blupi, I made at least 100 more!

Good times for sure. And then Planet Blupi is a game that I got when I was older but still loved it all the same. I don't use the editor at all and yet, for whatever reason, the game never gets old! It's always fun to play through again and find new strategies to use against the alien robots! That, and the fact that all the little yellow Blupi's are just so darn cute, makes it an endless supply of fun-filled entertainment!

Blupimainia 2 is actually something I purchased recently, having realized that I never got around to playing it. I suppose I should be a littler ticked that it's all available for free now (and I spent money) but I'm glad I bought it because now I have a physical disc to join my collection, as well as a nice little manual with tips on how to play the game. And speaking of the game itself, it's super fun! The puzzles are a bit easy but every so often, I'll admit to scratching my head in bewilderment as to what the answer is. I refuse hints from the game because I'm addicted to the feeling of solving them without any assistance! It feels great!

Yes, sir. Good times have been spent with Blupi. I've loved that little round, yellow fellow for a long time. Now that all (and it really looks like ALL) his games are available for free I find myself inclined just to check out the rest of them

Last edited by Pewskeepski; 10-21-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Pewskeepski is offline   Reply With Quote