Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017
Old 06-05-2001, 02:00 PM   #1
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Hopefully this is the game everyone wants. Eddie Galaxy, Intergalactic Exterminator, with 10 worlds, and 50 levels, published by e-games, is available for FREE, yes, that is zero dinero, all you pay is shipping, which is a not overly exorbitant $4.99. You can find it at www.999central.com/. Also, when you buy from them you could be asked to do a survey for Bizrate and win $50, or even the $2500 grand prize. There are other free games there as well. This may be beginning to sound like I work for them, but no, I just want everyone who wants to get Eddie Galaxy to be able to do so. I just ordered it so I'll let you know when I get it, in case you doubt this could be for real.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 11:00 AM   #2
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Do not order this. I just got my copy today, and it is only a demo called intergalactic exterminator junior. The site I mentioned said it was the whole game, well, they obviously will make a few bucks off their $4.99 shipping charges, but never again from me, and hopefully no one else reading these boards either. For $9.99 I could get this game and 99 others at Media Play, if all I wanted was a bunch of bad demos.
Old 06-09-2001, 03:00 PM   #3
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

I don't really remember what the Junior version had, but I think it was only 5 worlds at the most. If what you got came in a full regular looking Eddie Galaxy box (cardboard box, not a CD case), then it should be the full 10 world game. Of course, it also should NOT say Junior on the title screen in that case. If it came in a Jewel Case, then it should indeed be a cut-down version, one I've never personally seen (the physical version of), with some fewer number of worlds. No more than 5 I am pretty sure.

Mike Hommel

Marshmallow Head, Hamumu Software

http://www.hamumu.com

jamul@hamumu.com
Old 06-10-2001, 12:00 AM   #4
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Well, Maybe it wasn't a lie after all. I just started playing it, and while I did not get that far, it would appear that this demo has 10 worlds and 50 levels. The premium version, they say, has 10 worlds and over 40 levels. Mike, how many levels does the full game have, and is this junior version really the whole version? Anyway, it is a cool game with all the usual enemies around. I may never play it again but at least I know what all the fuss is about, though not worth $4.99. You know what they say, "You get what you pay for", and to that I could add " If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is".
Old 06-10-2001, 05:00 AM   #5
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Thanks Mike. It came in nothing but a white envelope. After saying it would be the full version too. Since this could have cost them no more than .90 to mail, they make at least $4, so what looks to be free, is a major rip off.