Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 27, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 09-16-2003, 12:08 PM   #21
Lisa
Dumb Person

Just to make it a little more interesting...What about the right to bear arms?
Cat, I was sorry to hear about the death of your foreign minister. They covered it on NPR and mentioned the death of another official not that long ago.
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 05:20 PM   #22
PurpleKoopa
Koopatactular!

*thinks of something good to say* Ahh... I've seen a lot of pictures of those soliders. Those men are very brave - helping our country till the bitter end. There's never been a good war or a bad peace - does violence really solve anything? Well, we have to resort for it now if we want to save Israel and ourselves (not to sound greedy, but we can't save them if they get us - which will hopefully not happen). So, sometimes we have to use violence in deep needs like now. So, keep up the good work, America (and all supporters for that manner)!

Peace may be with you all,

Purple Koopa
Old 09-17-2003, 11:24 AM   #23
Anonymous
Dumb Person

i just read pantsman .. long but comfoting speech, i never knew about your friend or you, like what happened, sorry for like bringing it up, it must bring back some painful memories. i saw 2 people die. one jumped off a 11 storie building, and one got rammed by a car on a bridge. i dont like to think about it, so i think i know what your going through.. but worse
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote