Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 11-22-2003, 08:08 PM   #41
dwogranside
Large Mortal

sorry for all the waiting "res'".I was busy lookin at pics' on http://www.satamsonic.com/1024X786/index.html (only for people who dont mind little rude language.not very much rude language realy).I agree, there's too many ideas' around here.but oh well, at least there isnt 100,000,000. "res'".now hows that sound to all of us?.
_________
too fast, speeds by.SONIC THE HEGE-HOG.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:27 PM   #42
dwogranside
Large Mortal

wang' fui fon 'ku:take a ninjabread man, put a loyer like tuxedo on him.put a dark rainbow headband on him and you have wang.he throws small little ninjabred men called "a nutty little cookie" at you.and says "fowuuuuu!!!" when he gets mad.50 times the life of a ninjabread man.

me:I shoot source codes at you so you can become powerfull.I look like a wacko wearing a t-shirt that says"supwemy queemy cheesy"and the color of my shirt is orange.life:unhittable.I dispear after I shoot you with source code.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:45 AM   #43
PurpleKoopa
Koopatactular!

Hmm, being ego-ed, eh dwogranside? Ok...nothin' to fret! :lol

Missile Mumble - A dark blue Mumble that acts like a Patrol Mumble - except it also shoots missiles. 150 life.

Village Runner - A wacko who keeps doing a Mr. Crazypants run in a circle, until you get close. Then he chases you! He has red clothes on. 30 life.

Drowning Doofus - A wacko in blue clothing and blue hair with a scuba mask and snorkle. This wack that is for underwater levels is simply a wacko, only he can swim over stuff like a Pygmy Diver. His attack is no more harmful than a wacko's knife, though. 20 life.

Zorro Zombie - A zombie wearing a black mask, carrying a sword, and riding on a rocking horse (that is for some reason alive and chasing you). It'll hurt you if he pokes you with his sword, and it'll REALLY hurt if the rocking horse tramples over you. Once you've defeated him, his rocking horse falls apart and he's a regular Zombie. 75 life.

Cheesy Spider - A eensy weensy that's a bright gold color. Not only is it faster than a eensy weensy, and can shoot those big light bullet things, it can also throw an hammer that's been powered with Surpreme Squeezy Cheese! Ow. 150 life.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:08 PM   #44
Honoria Glossop
Banned

Fire Beetle: The fire beetle is a smaler(Dr. Jones) version of the scarab. Live with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!Life:100/ Iceroid: YahBaby! These are ice goons. They can be tough when you are far away, in the freezing idea, but when you are up close they immediately die. Life 100/ Kim Possible: A hard boss to have to deal with. Since she's got wade, it'll take a miracle to get past all those gadgets. Life 540/ Mama Spider Phreak: AAH! She has the power to summon mama spiders randomly, and instead of shooting acid it shoots explosive bullets( like the ones the boiler or loonybot 5000 have). Can you survive? Life 5(??)/ Pygmy Fireman: These have grey masks, though they look red in the underlava setting that they are built for. These can either come in as normal, in which they can shoot water at you or hit you with the fire extinguisher, or in a mode driving a fire truck, where he runs over you, in which he can not be seen. He is definitely a mini-boss. Life Normal:100 Life Fire Truck:150/ Killdevil: Red Super Duper Zombies that eject fire, these are tough, they come for you wherever you go and see you in stealth. By the way, they are bosses. Life 800 / Shasta, The Unfriendly Ghost: Miniboss ghost who has a unique feature: instead of being camouflaged like other spooky ghosts, it remains yellow wherever it goes. Acts a lot like spikey otherwise. Life 240/ Radazoid: A kinda tough zoid because it spits missiles. But the missiles are no faster than a missile turrets ones, so that's a big advantage. 'Rada' means radiator. Life 20/ Strong Sally: Take a Dust Devil, make it have a grey pitchfork, and make it work like a blower, instead of a sucker. It blows really, really, hard. And by the way, it is the east wind. Life 200/ Scorcher: These are even sneakier than the sneaky shark! They look like the weapon Toaster. Then you think, lets take down baddies with this Toaster. Then it will come alive and start burning you as you would on a badguy with a toaster. They are deadly. Life: Invincible/ The Great Zoid: Take an ultazoid, make it loony-colored, give it the power to spit missiles(like radazoids,which by the way, are aqua-colored) and give it the ability move in water/lava. Life 800/ Mumling: a cute minified mumble. Not much else to say. Life 5/ Surpriseball: These are a surprise. Hit them. Any monster might come out. Even bosses. Even Yerfdog. Even Burners. Even Blowers. Anything! Life 5. Take it away. And Out comes some monster/ HazyBone: Looks like a Redbone, acts like a numbskull, and gets a good mini-boss award. Fire is the main element. Let it stay. Life: 150/ Madguy: A cool wacko with sunglasses, gray hair, and a pair of scissors which are painful to you. Green clothing. Life:10/ Fire Ball: A red roly poly which can roll over lava, but as you can expect, will die if it hits water!Life:5000(whoa,nelly)/ Psychobot: These are robotic wackos, that hold lazer guns, and run around. These are like Mechabouaphas, in so far as they are androids. Life: 20/ Stacy Bone: Not a very clever name for a very clever bonehead. They wait until you are close enough in their range( of couse, they can't move, so that affects their range)and then shoot out their bullets(they spew three at a time. When they die, they fall down a trap door. Life 55/ Robat: Robotic scary bats that spit the robot projectiles. These are also equipped with the dive idea of their non-robotic brethren. Life:10/ Loonypumkin: A loony-colored jacko that can summon jackos, and also cause more damage if you touch them. Life 50/ Psychoboy: Do not get the nme mixed up with Psychobots. These are aqua-haired Little Crazies, brighter in color. These are also the fastest wackos alive Life:5/ Creeping Tree: A lot like creeping cone. Will not offend you until you hit it, but will be made like crazy if you do hit it. Life 30/ Pitchfork: The pitch fork Strong Sally drops when it dies. It does the same as the pitchforks do when being held by the winds, except it moves. Life 50/ Power Plant:a green version of a tiny hut(!)which creates meaniebots, shoots poison, and can kill you at once if you step over it. Still an easy miniboss, though. Life 210/ Crab-X: These are green Crabby Patties that can spit Crab Puffs, spit bubbles, spit Shock Trooper projectiles, and cand turn a level underwater if it is not already. And it is also super fast. Life 400/ 400/
Honoria Glossop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:12 AM   #45
Aulė
Dumb Person

Send a message via AIM to Aulė Send a message via MSN to Aulė Send a message via Yahoo to Aulė

Don't you think hamumu should make...

DE DE DE DAAAA!

THE HAMUMU WACKY GAME MACHINE
Where you can build your own DR Lunatic with monsters, worlds, weapons, and loads of different custom players.

Thing is though, if you look at the game folder i think that with HEXEDIT you can do that, but im only guessing. If its true, or the files were made external, all you would need would be an art program.

This is what I'm doing, but I haven't got an art program. If it works, I think ill be kind and give it to the crazy lunatics here. That way everbodys happy.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:49 AM   #46
Dwo
Dumb Person

..oh, and for such a small mortal like you. would I believe you to create such a thing, nuthin to be rude about! eh?
Dwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 10:11 PM   #47
Dwo
Dumb Person

killer4niller-basicly a wacko without hair, insead, he wears a fur cap(kinda like the ones the 1903'ers wore), he wears a nice shabby coat(and becuase of his dumbnes,he wears it backwards),and he has a bean laser gun.1000 life,gosh whatta big life span he has!
Dwo is offline   Reply With Quote