Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 07-27-2006, 05:08 PM   #1
chaucer
Chaucertastic!

Default Bouapha's Epic Adventure, Part One

This is my fan book for Dr. L. It is made up of three parts: In Da Beggining, Da Middle Mania, Third Time Looneykey. Here is a sample:

PART ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:
A VISITOR

Once apon a time... no, no, thats to classic.
It was a dark and stormy night... ugh! No! How original is that? How about I just start from the beggining:

Xeno Palace was a great place to be FROM if you get my meaning. It was dark and dirty, it had lots of Xenoids, and hunters searching for wild game. But the Xeno Queen liked it there, and what she says goes.
One day a strange thing happened. All the wild game simply ran away from the palace. Then the Xenoids began to shrivel up. A dark presence was present, and it knocked on the door. The Xeno Queen answered the door, and Dr. Lunatic stepped through. His coat seemed rather large for him, he was unnaturaly thin, and his head seemed to be made of wood. He walked unsteadily in. "Give me something to bite," he said as he sat down.

A Xeno Hunter brought him an acid bullet. Dr. Lunatic bit it and it snapped in half (you had to be there to believe that a liquid could snap in half) and then he said "do you have the requested suplies?" "Yes, my lord. You! Bring our guest his suplies! Now!" Xeno Queen said. As the suplies were given to him, he pulled out an Eensy Weensy. It srtuggled to get free, as if he knew something bad were about to happen. Dr . Lunatic placed it next to the suplies (a brain glowing neon grey) and opened a box full of pencils. With the unmentioned FIFTH brain that was used to creat my SDZ form, and these pencils, I will create the strongest army that has ever lived. *Thunder, etc.* He placed the Eensy Weensy on top of the brain, covered the brain with a cloth, and on the cloth drew...

How do you like it? Critisize as much as you want!
"I'm really looking forward to that date [12/21/12] so I can laugh at them when the world doesn't end." ~SpiderPumpkin
chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:23 PM   #2
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

It's...unique. It's not bad.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #3
evil eye
Dumb Person

Send a message via MSN to evil eye

sounds a lot like mine but thats okay! i like it!!!!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
chaucer
Chaucertastic!

Update! Here's chapter 2:

CHAPTER 2:
Just one of those days

"And that'll teach you to try and poison people!" Bouapha yelled at a Pygmy Shaman. The Shaman had been trying to poison a citizen of Merced, but Bouapha had been in the neighborhood just at that time. "You okay?" Bouapha asked the citizen. "Y-yeah. I-I'm fine. Thank y-you so m-m-much. I owe you Bouapha!"
Suddenly Bouapha heard someone's radio playing music from phsyco. He went to investigate and found a Madman holding the radio and a knife, about to attack another citizen. Bouapha got his hammer in the throwing position. "Oh no!" The Madman said. He zoomed off. Bouapha was hot in persuit, when
he heard yet ANOTHER citizen scream.
"NO! I DON'T WANT YOUR INSURANCE!" An elderly lady was screaming at a Pygmy Accountant. Bouapha didn't even waste a hammer for this guy. He tossed a flimsy spear at him, but the thing was so flimsy, it hit the guys mask and bounced right off. Then the accountant threw a paper at him. It hit Bouapha and nocked him to the ground. Before he could get back up, the accountant had given the lady some insurance papers, stolen her money and ran off. Bouapha shot a seeker missle at him. There was a loud THUD! and the Pygmy accountant was no more. Bouapha handed the lady her money, and headed home.
"Now to have the rest of that Pizza," Bouapha said to himself. But when he got home, he found his door already open. There was a soft rustling coming from inside. Bouapha peeked in to find a Grabby Gnome looking through Bouapha's things. As soon as the Gnome saw him, he rushed towards him and stole his Supreme Squeezy Cheese. Bouapha chased after the thief and heard him say, "Help me my lord!" Bouapha then saw the Gnome standing at the feet of Dr. Lunatic.
"Hello Bouapha," the doctor said. "Doctor," Bouapha said, tipping an imaginary hat. "what are you doing here? Are you responsible for all the crime?" "Yes. But this is what I really want." It was only now that Bouapha saw his Cheese in the doctor's hands. "Doctor, I get my reward now, right?" the Gnome said. "Of course you do. Here you go." The doctor sprayed the Gnome right in the face. It was no more.
Bouapha started carefuly turning on the toaster he was carrying. "So what are your plans now? Don't say world domination, that is so last year." "No. I simply want to make an impression and to torture you. And with this," he indicated the cheese, "I can." "Oh yeah? Well get a load of this!" Bouapha shot the toaster at the doctor. It was a direct hit, right in the chest. "Hah! I am not here. I am several million miles away. But my pet is here. Take him down, Spiderus Gigantus!" And with that, the doctor dissapeared and a giant Eensy Weensy started running at him. "This is just one of those days," Bouapha said....

How do you like it?
"I'm really looking forward to that date [12/21/12] so I can laugh at them when the world doesn't end." ~SpiderPumpkin
chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:51 AM   #5
puffazoid
Is an abomination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaucer
he heard yet ANOTHER citizen scream.
"NO! I DON'T WANT YOUR INSURANCE!" An elderly lady was screaming at a Pygmy Accountant. Bouapha didn't even waste a hammer for this guy. He tossed a flimsy spear at him, but the thing was so flimsy, it hit the guys mask and bounced right off.
How do you like it?
Old 07-28-2006, 09:47 AM   #6
Blackexe
Banned

Most Bouapha, worthy of Jamul himself. ( Cough, cough, hack! so good someone should turn it into a level, cough!)

mucho goodo!
Blackexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 02:02 PM   #7
evil eye
Dumb Person

Send a message via MSN to evil eye

darn it chaucer! i cant compete with that! all my ideas are drying up!!!!!!!