Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017
Old 12-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default Christmas

Hey, guys. Lately I haven't been on hamumu, and I thought I'd come back for the Holidays.
Anyway, What is everybody Asking for chrsitmas? What Is everybody Doing for christmas?
This thread is for christmas-related things.

My Wishlist:

Dear Santa and anybody else who reads this, For christmas, I would please like:

The 5th Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. (Purple, and name is 'The Ugly Truth'. You can find like 80 copies at wal-mart.)

4X4X4 Rubik's Cube. (www.cubeforyou.com find some really cheap Eastsheen 4X4's.)

Big Magnetix Set. (Find at walmart.)

Some More Legos. (At Walmart, you can find like a Builder's collection.)

Miniature Bins to sort my Legos.

<s>Large Lego Platforms</s> (I already got some)
Old 12-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #2
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Default Re: Christmas

I want to gather enough money to get a piano. My sister's keyboard is horrible, and I just can not practice with that. In addition, I want new super mario bros (DS), so I can finally multiplayer with my sister, I want a printer, a scanner and an AC adapter that outputs 9V, 1.3A current and that gets input from European sockets, so I can finally use my NES, I want Pokemon Black and White (Yes, both), when they come out in Europe, I want a gameboy, a gameboy color, a gameboy advance, and a gameboy advance SP, I want a gameboy printer, I want a bunch of NES games for my NES, and finally I want a secondary small desk, to put as an extention to my main one, providing space for the printer, scanner, NES game collection, etc. Fortunately, chances are I am soon going to get these, and until the 3DS comes out my collection of stuff will be completed. Of course, in the future I might get a SNES, and a nintendo 64 if I feel like it.

Edit: By the way, I do not reccomend 4x4 rubik's cubes. In all my cubing experience I haven't ever seen a good one. Even the best ones are terrible. I recommend a 5x5 v-cube, solving them isn't much harder than a 4x4, but it is definitelly much faster and much less annoying. Still, if you feel you need a complete collection, or want to go step-by step, do get a 4x4, just don't expect too much.

Last edited by Pumpkineater; 12-12-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
I do not reccomend 4x4 rubik's cubes.
Yes, I know. They are pretty crappy, but I want one because I have a Pyraminx, 3X3X3, and a dollar store 3X3X3.
Maybe next year I will ask for a 5X5X5, then 6X6X6 then a 7X7X7. Then I'll start asking for other kinds, like, Megaminx, Gigaminx, and teraminx and stuff.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheads1999 View Post
Yes, I know. They are pretty crappy, but I want one because I have a Pyraminx, 3X3X3, and a dollar store 3X3X3.
Maybe next year I will ask for a 5X5X5, then 6X6X6 then a 7X7X7. Then I'll start asking for other kinds, like, Megaminx, Gigaminx, and teraminx and stuff.
Don't get a teraminx. I have all 3 of them, and I don't even know how to solve the gigaminx. The moving in the teraminx is crappy, and my estimations say a 2-hour solve would be fast. In addition to that, it is horribly expensive, it is like throwing money off the window. You can get a Nintendo DS in almost-perfect condition from ebay for that money, and that, you are actually going to enjoy.
Edit: I do, however, recommend all V-cubes, even the 7x7x7. Solves can be done more logically (Takes me about 30 minutes to solve the 7x7x7), and the quality is good, even with the 7x7x7's 3 layers.

Last edited by Pumpkineater; 12-12-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Okey-dokey.

Hi.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #6
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

I'm hoping for a cheap laptop. You know, the one where the screen is like, super small. I'm going to keep it in my room, and be on MSN 24/7. :3 ...Coincidentally, I foresee our electric bill rising, should I get my desired present.

Failing that, I'm hoping my dad will erase the debt I owe him in money, or at least a part of it. The debt is about $200.

That's pretty much it.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
Kerma
Conspiracy Wizard

Everything from the ThinkGeek Catalogue.

In reality, Just wished for a couple of '08 PC games such as world in conflict and sins of a solar empire.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:51 AM   #8
thingie
Master of all Darkfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerma View Post
sins of a solar empire.
My friend has that, he also installd it on my computer its a nice game really.
As far a christmas goes... Most of its been order'd :D

this is not a sig, it is a song.
thingie is offline   Reply With Quote