Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017
Old 06-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads
 
Boneheads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 1,249
Default PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

O YA!!!!!!!!!

If you have a PS3/PSP, Keep reading.
If you don't, well, I can't stop you from reading, but, Will most likely not be any help to you. :/

Okay, As many of you know, the PS3 internet and network service has been down from hackers.

But, they got new servers and stuff and now you can play Playstation Home and even go on the internet yay!

But, since we have gone through this 'trouble', they are allowing us to get one of the following all of these:
2 Free PS3 Games from the follwing list:

InFAMOUS
Super Stardust HD
WipEout HD Bundle
LittleBigPlanet
Dead Nation

2 Free PSP Games from the following list:

Killzone Liberation
LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation Racers PSP
Pursuit Force

Free 30 Days of Playstation HOME (Full Version)

Only my mom has the full list, this is all that I know of.
We're getting ours right now.
(Infamous and LittleBigPlanet! cant wait!)

Don't worry, this is not a scam.
Whoever is listed under the owner of the PS3/PSP, they should give that certain person an E-Mail showing what you can get and how to get them.
__________________
Website

Last edited by Boneheads; 06-07-2011 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Appearently you can get all of the things above
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
death
Banned
 
death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

...playstation home doesn't cost any money... you might be thinking of playstation plus
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads
 
Boneheads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
...playstation home doesn't cost any money... you might be thinking of playstation plus
Sorry, lol, yeah. Playstaiton Plus.
__________________
Website
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Glad we wii users don't get our identities stolen. I really can't believe you only need some free games to forget that a hundred million users' info has been stolen due to their faulty security.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
death
Banned
 
death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

*facepalm*

that isn't what happened -_-
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #6
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads
 
Boneheads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
*facepalm*

that isn't what happened -_-
Yeppers. That's not what happened.
In fact, only a few users got their credit card numbers stolen. (not including us) And Giving us free games is fine. And I feel bad for Playstation! They had to buy new servers and get whole new network Hardware. Which costs Monies.
__________________
Website
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
Glad we wii users don't get our identities stolen. I really can't believe you only need some free games to forget that a hundred million users' info has been stolen due to their faulty security.
Glad we PC gamers don't have to deal with any of this...

[/troll]

Anyways, I don't see whats so great about console gaming. All it seems to do is encourage certain games to not be playable unless you have every console. I prefer just playing computer games, they are made with pretty much everyone (except, and this is not purpose, Mac users) in mind as a player, so it's a lot easier.

It's also the Hamumu gaming console, so it wins there too.
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #8
death
Banned
 
death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

some types of games just seem better done with a controller. Imagine playing a game like... idk, assassins creed on the pc. (I haven't even played that game, I don't play many games with tough/elaborate control schemes)
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
*facepalm*

that isn't what happened -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheads1999 View Post
Yeppers. That's not what happened.
In fact, only a few users got their credit card numbers stolen. (not including us) And Giving us free games is fine. And I feel bad for Playstation! They had to buy new servers and get whole new network Hardware. Which costs Monies.
Didn't say 100 million credit cards got stolen, I said 100 million users' information was stolen (full names, usernames/passwords, emails, addresses, phone numbers), plus a bunch of credit cards (I believe also in the millions, though nothing near 100,000,000. But don't take my word for this)
So yeah folks, read my posts better before u correct me yes?
And I don't feel bad for Sony losing money. They deserve it for what happened with Geohot. I hope they go bankrupt.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
AlejandroC
The Dynamic Death Dealer
 
AlejandroC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Everywhere, everything, and everybody.
Posts: 150
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

i just want the 2 FREE games, just saying. after all, they're at the best price the world can make! FREE!!

too bad it isn't in 3D!
__________________
You're about to be the immediate past-president of the being alive club...

Last edited by AlejandroC; 06-12-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: the only missing from free games is the 3D!
AlejandroC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #11
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads
 
Boneheads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
I hope they go bankrupt
>:O
I love PS3s! It's one of the three most popular gaming systems out there! In fact, I hope they DON'T go bankrupt. These are the things I LOVE about the PS3:
  • A feel-good super-strong 6-Axis Dualshock controller with AWESOME vibrating and it's wireless. (Yeah, I know, So does wii and xbox have that but still)
  • A Simple 2-button Console. Also with 2 USB ports, one for keyboard and one for PS3 Controller charger.
  • The Playstation Store: Contains Movie Rentals, Movies, Free Game Demos, Free Games, Games, and much more!
  • The Playstation Network: Connect with friends using Playstation Home powered through The Playstation Network!
  • Playstation Home: Doesn't cost anything (except for furniture and games) And connect with friends by making your own Character, Then Bowl, Go to the Movie theaters, Have your very own home, Go to the arcade, Go to friends houses and Much more!
__________________
Website
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #12
Julian
Is a ninja
 
Julian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: http://www.nationstates.net/dordinal
Posts: 3,077
Send a message via MSN to Julian
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheads1999 View Post
>:O
While I don't hope Sony goes bankrupt, LulzSec (hacking group with no ethics) has found multiple simple exploits in multiple Sony websites. I sincerely hope Sony improves their security, beginning with storing passwords as a hash instead of plaintext.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:44 AM   #13
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheads1999 View Post
>:O
I love PS3s! It's one of the three most popular gaming systems out there!
You would think that would make them pay some more attention to their customers' security, wouldn't you? Plus, I don't count this as a valid reason to support them, after all windows is the most popular operating system out there and windows is terrible. Plus, the Playstation 3 is the least popular of the three by game sales [citation here].
Quote:
In fact, I hope they DON'T go bankrupt. These are the things I LOVE about the PS3:
  • A feel-good super-strong 6-Axis Dualshock controller with AWESOME vibrating and it's wireless. (Yeah, I know, So does wii and xbox have that but still)
Lacks innovation. Nintendo has been the leading company in game innovation in the recent years (Double screen + touchscreen, Motion control, Glasses-free 3D, and now Wii U), and let's not forget Microsoft's Kinect, which offers people the ability to create amazing hacks. What does Sony have? The playstation move? That is perhaps the cheapest ripoff I've ever seen in my life.
Quote:
  • A Simple 2-button Console. Also with 2 USB ports, one for keyboard and one for PS3 Controller charger.
The wii has two USB ports too, and in addition to that it has an SD card slot. Plus it has four buttons, TWICE as much as the PS3 (Power, Reset, Sync, Eject)
Quote:
  • The Playstation Store: Contains Movie Rentals, Movies, Free Game Demos, Free Games, Games, and much more!
"Movie Rentals"
I wouldn't call that a feature, I would call that an anti-feature. It is the same as all that subscription crap. Once I pay for something, as long as the seller doesn't have to pay for each time I use it (Fun parks for example), it is my right to use it as many times as I want to. They may have the legal right to rent movies, but it is immoral and another reason why they should go bankrupt. Not to mention how easily the Playstation Store was taken down by Anonymous. You would think a company with the assets Sony has would invest in some anti-DDOS-attack security.
Quote:
  • The Playstation Network: Connect with friends using Playstation Home powered through The Playstation Network!
Cheap ripoff, that's why we have facebook. That does not belong in a gaming console.
Quote:
  • Playstation Home: Doesn't cost anything
Yes, but Playstation Plus does cost subscription money, doesn't it? Plus, by getting Playstation Plus you also get automatic system updates, which is an anti-feature (Like when they removed OtherOS. Just imagine getting a paid subscription to unlock features of your favorite console, which you already paid a ton of money to get anyway, and then, as a reward, without getting a say in it, losing your favorite feature (OtherOS may not have been your favorite feature, but you cannot claim the same for the other unfortunate 50 million people who made the mistake of getting a PS3).).
Quote:
  • (except for furniture and games) And connect with friends by making your own Character, Then Bowl, Go to the Movie theaters, Have your very own home, Go to the arcade, Go to friends houses and Much more!
So, basically it is real life, but with a lot of its aspects heavily limited, and controlled by a cheap game controller, right? Exciting!

Yeah, Sony is terrible. I just hope it ends up like Sega, we don't need their crap in our gaming. It's just a fad.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #14
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads
 
Boneheads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater
Yeah, Sony is terrible. I just hope it ends up like Sega, we don't need their crap in our gaming. It's just a fad.
Wow. I never thought of that. Hey, Can you get LittleBIGPlanet for Wii? This is not another fight sentence, I am wondering.
Nevermind. LBP is only avaible for PS3. Well, That's only ONE reason to keep my PS3. It's my favorite video game of all time.
__________________
Website
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:54 AM   #15
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British
 
hyperme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheads1999 View Post
Wow. I never thought of that. Hey, Can you get LittleBIGPlanet for Wii? This is not another fight sentence, I am wondering.
Nevermind. LBP is only avaible for PS3. Well, That's only ONE reason to keep my PS3. It's my favorite video game of all time.
I'll see your LBP and raise you Smash Brothers

NO WAIT, LET'S NOT GO DOWN THIS PATH.

It can only lead to horrible, horrible fights.

Also, PC has most exclusives. Don't discount Flash and Freeware games. Or mods.
__________________
This space unintentionally left blank
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #16
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheads1999 View Post
Wow. I never thought of that. Hey, Can you get LittleBIGPlanet for Wii? This is not another fight sentence, I am wondering.
Nevermind. LBP is only avaible for PS3. Well, That's only ONE reason to keep my PS3. It's my favorite video game of all time.
When Sega died, it came back and started making gaming ports to other platforms, hence why we now have Sonic on Wii games. Therefor, I hope, if it does die, it goes the way of Sega, as LBP is just too awesome to miss...
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #17
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads
 
Boneheads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadog View Post
When Sega died, it came back and started making gaming ports to other platforms, hence why we now have Sonic on Wii games. Therefor, I hope, if it does die, it goes the way of Sega, as LBP is just too awesome to miss...
Yes, true, true. Also on the PS3, We have several Sonic games on it.

And like you said, LBP is awesome, It is. It better get imported to wii. Plus, on wii, LBP would be fun. woot!
__________________
Website
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #18
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer
 
SpaceManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
"Movie Rentals"
I wouldn't call that a feature, I would call that an anti-feature. It is the same as all that subscription crap. Once I pay for something, as long as the seller doesn't have to pay for each time I use it (Fun parks for example), it is my right to use it as many times as I want to. They may have the legal right to rent movies, but it is immoral and another reason why they should go bankrupt. Not to mention how easily the Playstation Store was taken down by Anonymous. You would think a company with the assets Sony has would invest in some anti-DDOS-attack security.
Might I recommend the recent Extra Credits episode on this subject.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #19
Kerma
Conspiracy Wizard
 
Kerma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: CANADA
Posts: 728
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

ITT: people who have an xbox complaining about the PS3
seriously they're both the same with both flaws and upsides for both stop complaining and play the games you're fed like good little consumers (I know I enjoy it )
__________________
Kerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #20
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: PS3/PSP 2 Free Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerma View Post
ITT: people who have an xbox complaining about the PS3
seriously they're both the same with both flaws and upsides for both stop complaining and play the games you're fed like good little consumers (I know I enjoy it )
idk about others, but I am a wii user and have never touched an xbox. I dislike Microsoft but I do respect the company for allowing kinect hacks to be made. Sony however is terrible.
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TSCT Newsletter (YB and free games!) supersilver Total Mayhem 11 11-18-2008 03:37 PM
Free Tower Defense Games Knittel Non-Hamumu Games 3 08-16-2008 01:44 PM
Bundle of Free Games... TyTBone Our Other Games 11 05-27-2008 03:42 PM
Sploder: Create Games Free! Redbone Making Dumb Games 0 07-11-2007 05:21 PM
Free Flash Games evil eye Non-Hamumu Games 5 11-02-2006 09:30 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.