• . Yellow Wizard .
  • Yourter12

Role PMs are on their way.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

All role PMs have been sent. It is now Night 1! Send in your night actions if you have them!
Old 10-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Day 1 dawns on a still mafia game.

Sonicchaos1993 is found dead. He was an Ordinary Townie! He gets a last gasp.

Folks non-dead:
  • Bowserfan
  • CheeseLord
  • Felixrain
  • Gigacat
  • Hammer Up!
  • Julian
  • Megadog
  • Pewskeepski
  • PlasmaCannonsRule
  • Pumpkineater
  • Seamonkey
  • Stop its hammer time
  • Texasjoshua
  • . Yellow Wizard .
  • Yourter12
Folks dead:
  • Sonicchaos1993

Last edited by SpaceManiac; 10-02-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
bowserfan

Post Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Well, it's the first day.
I don't have anything important to say.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

That stinks that sonic is out of the game, he usually hunts down mafia pretty well so that must be why they killed him. Anyone with suggestions speak up.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #6
CheeseLord
No One Is Perfect

I'm... not dead? Clearly I must be mafia. [/sarcasm] Other than that, we don't have much to work with.

I'll wait for more people to post before I start my usual witch-hunting. It's not nearly as effective if we don't have a conversation going. So speak, people. Say whatever's on your mind. Suspect people on minimal evidence. Accuse each other (or me, or bigfoot, etc.). As long as people keep talking, we should be able to win this.

Without loss of generality, assume I am a squirrel.

I'm not an actor, I just play one on TV.
CheeseLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Cool Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Well, from what texasjoshua said it sounds like SC was a good player. However lately he hasn't been able to get on as much due to life things.

Last edited by Pewskeepski; 10-02-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: missed a word
Pewskeepski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:02 AM   #8
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

This looks like an inside-job to me. Knowing Spacemaniac, I would assume the death was much more complicated than what it seems.. The idea that first strikes my mind is that sonicchaos was a mafia sent to kill someone else, perhaps Cheeselord? And then someone from the other mafia party killed him. Since Cheeselord is known to die, The doctor probably protected him, stopping the double kill. But why does Sonicchaos seem town? Perhaps Spacemaniac gave him some crazy role to confuse us. Perhaps he was mind-controlled to send the kill.
Moreover, I am pretty sure Felixrain is the godfather of one of the parties, thus I shall Vote: Felixrain
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:30 AM   #9
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

I'm not in the least surprised SC1993 died, since he seems to be the most experienced player in the game. The question is why did the Doctor not protect him? Either there is no Doctor or the Doctor doesn't know the experienced-ness of him. I doubt PE's logic as SC is a more valuable player (no offence Cheeselord). Also I'm not quite sure what PE means by "I must be he godfather of one of the parties" and am intrigued by the "one of the parties" bit since AFAIK the Town doesn't have a Godfather and there is no info of a second Mafia party...Hmm
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #10
bowserfan

Since this is called "Normal" Mafia... I guess there is some crazy twist to the game after all. :/
Old 10-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #11
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
I'm not in the least surprised SC1993 died, since he seems to be the most experienced player in the game. The question is why did the Doctor not protect him? Either there is no Doctor or the Doctor doesn't know the experienced-ness of him. I doubt PE's logic as SC is a more valuable player (no offence Cheeselord). Also I'm not quite sure what PE means by "I must be he godfather of one of the parties" and am intrigued by the "one of the parties" bit since AFAIK the Town doesn't have a Godfather and there is no info of a second Mafia party...Hmm
Pumpkineater has a tendency to come up with all sorts of insane theories to try to incriminate people.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:42 AM   #12
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
This looks like an inside-job to me. Knowing Spacemaniac, I would assume the death was much more complicated than what it seems.. The idea that first strikes my mind is that sonicchaos was a mafia sent to kill someone else, perhaps Cheeselord? And then someone from the other mafia party killed him. Since Cheeselord is known to die, The doctor probably protected him, stopping the double kill. But why does Sonicchaos seem town? Perhaps Spacemaniac gave him some crazy role to confuse us. Perhaps he was mind-controlled to send the kill.
Moreover, I am pretty sure Felixrain is the godfather of one of the parties, thus I shall Vote: Felixrain

I don't quite follow your reasoning for voting Felixrain. He has just gotten lucky/unlucky being mafia every time but there is usually a 3/4 chance of him NOT being mafia. I get the impression that you think there are two mafia party's, which is a possibility but not likely. For another thing the doctor wouldn't know who to protect(unless one of the mafia told him, which is illegal). Your story is full of things like "perhaps" and "assume" and "probably" there is no basis on which your voting Felixrain mafia and I find this very suspicious. It could be just some way to make everyone talk (and it has succeed) so, at the very least, I will hold my vote until others give their opinions.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #13
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Quote:
Thanks for bringing a WIFOM on day one. We have two options now:
-We kill Stop its hammer time
-We kill TexasJoshua
With our current information, either both of them are mafia, or one. But before we kill them both, we need to try and determine which is the best solution. After a bunch of calculations, I dug up the following points:
-Stop its hammer time tends to kill TexasJoshua when he is the godfather, usually on day one or two.
-TexasJoshua usually is the first to post on day one. However, he hasn't done that yet. Suspicious?
-Sonicchaos keeps getting TexasJoshua killed when he is a townie, usually due to lack of trust. Perhaps Stop its hammer time wanted to frame TexasJoshua?
-Daykill: Cheeselord
-PlasmaCannonsRule tends to accuse me when Sonicchaos dies, for no actual reason. This hapenned again.
Summing up, this is the table of what roles I think people have. Due to this being day one, I might have little flaws, but I am sure I am pretty accurate already:

Pumpkineater is a townie. I cannot provide any proof for this yet except from my word, but it is the truth. Moving on,
Sonicchaos was mind-controlled night 1 to kill Cheeselord, who is
Cheeselord: Godfather of one of the parties. His party probably has the following members:
-PCR
-TexasJoshua
Felixrain is the other godfather, who has the following member:
-Stop its hammer time, the mind-controller who got Sonicchaos to attack Cheeselord

bowserfan: The doctor who protected Cheeselord

A mind controller is more dangerous than a godfather, so we better kill him first. Unvote Felixrain, Vote: Stop its hammer time
Old 10-03-2010, 08:06 AM   #14
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

Quote:
-We kill TexasJoshua
With our current information, either both of them are mafia, or one. But before we kill them both, we need to try and determine which is the best solution. What on Earth?! Care to expand on these thoughts? After a bunch of calculations, I dug up the following points:
-Stop its hammer time tends to kill TexasJoshua when he is the godfather, usually on day one or two. ...And then you realise hammer Time has never been Godfather
-TexasJoshua usually is the first to post on day one. However, he hasn't done that yet. Suspicious? I've NEVER seen him as the first to post on day one
-Sonicchaos keeps getting TexasJoshua killed when he is a townie, usually due to lack of trust. Perhaps Stop its hammer time wanted to frame TexasJoshua? They have never been in a game together EDIT: Actually they have but where this calculation comes from I don't know
-PlasmaCannonsRule tends to accuse me when Sonicchaos dies, for no actual reason. This hapenned again. You have never played with Sonicchaos and PCR in the same game until now AFAIK
Summing up, this is the table of what roles I think people have. Due to this being day one, I might have little flaws, but I am sure I am pretty accurate already:

Pumpkineater is a townie. I cannot provide any proof for this yet except from my word, but it is the truth. Moving on,
Sonicchaos was mind-controlled night 1 Utterly no evidence supporting this to kill Cheeselord, who is
Cheeselord: Godfather of one of the parties. His party probably has the following members:
-PCR
-TexasJoshua
-Stop its hammer time, the mind-controller who got Sonicchaos to attack Cheeselord Give me evidence a mind controller exists. I'd like to hear why you think these people are mafia, these accusations are completely out of the blue

bowserfan: The doctor who protected Cheeselord another out-of-the-blue point with no explanation

A mind controller is more dangerous than a godfather, so we better kill him first. Unvote Felixrain, Vote: Stop its hammer time
This post is completely utterly outrageously suspicious. Reasons in bold.
VOTE PUMPKINEATER
- A spambot

Last edited by Felixrain; 10-03-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:13 AM   #15
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Quote:
This post is completely utterly outrageously suspicious. Reasons in bold.
VOTE PUMPKINEATER
I thought the bazinga was implied!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #16
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjoshua View Post
That stinks that sonic is out of the game, he usually hunts down mafia pretty well so that must be why they killed him. Anyone with suggestions speak up.
Quote:
-We kill TexasJoshua
With our current information, either both of them are mafia, or one. But before we kill them both, we need to try and determine which is the best solution. After a bunch of calculations, I dug up the following points:
-Stop its hammer time tends to kill TexasJoshua when he is the godfather, usually on day one or two.
-TexasJoshua usually is the first to post on day one. However, he hasn't done that yet. Suspicious?
-Sonicchaos keeps getting TexasJoshua killed when he is a townie, usually due to lack of trust. Perhaps Stop its hammer time wanted to frame TexasJoshua?
-PlasmaCannonsRule tends to accuse me when Sonicchaos dies, for no actual reason. This hapenned again.

Sonicchaos was mind-controlled night 1 to kill Cheeselord, who is
-PCR
-TexasJoshua
-Stop its hammer time, the mind-controller who got Sonicchaos to attack Cheeselord

bowserfan: The doctor who protected Cheeselord

I have no idea were you are getting these ideas. How in the world did you come up with the opinion that bowserfan is doctor, and all sensible town know never to say who is the doctor out loud. Your pulling all this information out of thin air with no explanation of how your doing it. Your clearly not paying attention to what everyones typing because I most certainly did post at the beginning and why does it even matter if I post or not. My reasoning behind posting at the beginning of every game in the first place is to let everyone know I'm here and playing the game. The only explanation I can get from your behavior is that your the Jester, or a missive WIFOM mafia. Hammer up hasnt even posted this game and "every time i'm mafia" is once, the first game of mafia I played, you cant use the way I played then comparatively to the way I played now. If Pumpkineater isnt mafia Im astounded.

Vote Pumpkineater
Old 10-03-2010, 08:29 AM   #17
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjoshua View Post
I have no idea were you are getting these ideas. How in the world did you come up with the opinion that bowserfan is doctor, and all sensible town know never to say who is the doctor out loud. Your pulling all this information out of thin air with no explanation of how your doing it. Your clearly not paying attention to what everyones typing because I most certainly did post at the beginning and why does it even matter if I post or not. My reasoning behind posting at the beginning of every game in the first place is to let everyone know I'm here and playing the game. The only explanation I can get from your behavior is that your the Jester, or a missive WIFOM mafia. Hammer up hasnt even posted this game and "every time i'm mafia" is once, the first game of mafia I played, you cant use the way I played then comparatively to the way I played now. If Pumpkineater isnt mafia Im astounded.

Vote Pumpkineater
Quote:
I thought the bazinga was implied!
why are you guys teaming up on me
Old 10-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #18
Felixrain
has transformed!

Quote:
why are you guys teaming up on me
Because of the cases we both present and because "I thought that the bazinga was implied!" makes no sense whatsoever and you are acting like it is the reason we should unvote you
- A spambot
Old 10-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #19
bowserfan

VOTE: Pumpkineater for obvious reasons.
(I hope we don't end up like in Mafia 9 (with lynching PE))
Old 10-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #20
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowserfan View Post
VOTE: Pumpkineater for obvious reasons.
(I hope we don't end up like in Mafia 9 (with lynching PE))
How many times do you have to lynch me over my joking to realize that I always joke?