Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer
 
SpaceManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,078
Default Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

It's mafia!

Folks non-dead:
  • Bowserfan
  • CheeseLord
  • Felixrain
  • Gigacat
  • Hammer Up!
  • Julian
  • Megadog
  • Pewskeepski
  • PlasmaCannonsRule
  • Pumpkineater
  • Seamonkey
  • Sonicchaos1993
  • Stop its hammer time
  • Texasjoshua
  • . Yellow Wizard .
  • Yourter12

Role PMs are on their way.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer
 
SpaceManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

All role PMs have been sent. It is now Night 1! Send in your night actions if you have them!
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer
 
SpaceManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Day 1 dawns on a still mafia game.

Sonicchaos1993 is found dead. He was an Ordinary Townie! He gets a last gasp.

Folks non-dead:
  • Bowserfan
  • CheeseLord
  • Felixrain
  • Gigacat
  • Hammer Up!
  • Julian
  • Megadog
  • Pewskeepski
  • PlasmaCannonsRule
  • Pumpkineater
  • Seamonkey
  • Stop its hammer time
  • Texasjoshua
  • . Yellow Wizard .
  • Yourter12
Folks dead:
  • Sonicchaos1993

Last edited by SpaceManiac; 10-02-2010 at 03:15 PM.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
bowserfan
 
bowserfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Posts: 783
Post Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Well, it's the first day.
I don't have anything important to say.
__________________
Signature reserved for
"Mr Empty Space"
bowserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic
 
texasjoshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Not Texas :(
Posts: 1,069
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

That stinks that sonic is out of the game, he usually hunts down mafia pretty well so that must be why they killed him. Anyone with suggestions speak up.
__________________
Quote:
We are GWF. You will be assmilated. Your post making distinctiveness will be added to our own. You threads will be adapted to serve us. Resistance is Futile.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the Lemons back! Get Mad! I don't want your lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #6
CheeseLord
No One Is Perfect
 
CheeseLord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The dead center of the universe.
Posts: 1,590
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

I'm... not dead? Clearly I must be mafia. [/sarcasm] Other than that, we don't have much to work with.

I'll wait for more people to post before I start my usual witch-hunting. It's not nearly as effective if we don't have a conversation going. So speak, people. Say whatever's on your mind. Suspect people on minimal evidence. Accuse each other (or me, or bigfoot, etc.). As long as people keep talking, we should be able to win this.
__________________
There is often a method to the madness, but always a madness to the method.

Without loss of generality, assume I am a squirrel.

I'm not an actor, I just play one on TV.
CheeseLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery
 
Pewskeepski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: A deep, dark, icy dungeon beneath Antarctica!
Posts: 1,270
Cool Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Well, from what texasjoshua said it sounds like SC was a good player. However lately he hasn't been able to get on as much due to life things.
__________________
There is no such thing as a stupid idea.

Last edited by Pewskeepski; 10-02-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: missed a word
Pewskeepski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:02 AM   #8
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

This looks like an inside-job to me. Knowing Spacemaniac, I would assume the death was much more complicated than what it seems.. The idea that first strikes my mind is that sonicchaos was a mafia sent to kill someone else, perhaps Cheeselord? And then someone from the other mafia party killed him. Since Cheeselord is known to die, The doctor probably protected him, stopping the double kill. But why does Sonicchaos seem town? Perhaps Spacemaniac gave him some crazy role to confuse us. Perhaps he was mind-controlled to send the kill.
Moreover, I am pretty sure Felixrain is the godfather of one of the parties, thus I shall Vote: Felixrain
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:30 AM   #9
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

I'm not in the least surprised SC1993 died, since he seems to be the most experienced player in the game. The question is why did the Doctor not protect him? Either there is no Doctor or the Doctor doesn't know the experienced-ness of him. I doubt PE's logic as SC is a more valuable player (no offence Cheeselord). Also I'm not quite sure what PE means by "I must be he godfather of one of the parties" and am intrigued by the "one of the parties" bit since AFAIK the Town doesn't have a Godfather and there is no info of a second Mafia party...Hmm
__________________
Tropical Trouble - 100%! Hooray!!!
Quote:
If anyone does a starting akin, accomplish it about also-ran. He is the absurd adventure bold's capital appearance (usually)!
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #10
bowserfan
 
bowserfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Posts: 783
Post Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Since this is called "Normal" Mafia... I guess there is some crazy twist to the game after all. :/
__________________
Signature reserved for
"Mr Empty Space"
bowserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #11
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins
 
PlasmaCannonsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: An overly-cliche'd fantasy world called Earth.
Posts: 2,532
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
I'm not in the least surprised SC1993 died, since he seems to be the most experienced player in the game. The question is why did the Doctor not protect him? Either there is no Doctor or the Doctor doesn't know the experienced-ness of him. I doubt PE's logic as SC is a more valuable player (no offence Cheeselord). Also I'm not quite sure what PE means by "I must be he godfather of one of the parties" and am intrigued by the "one of the parties" bit since AFAIK the Town doesn't have a Godfather and there is no info of a second Mafia party...Hmm
Pumpkineater has a tendency to come up with all sorts of insane theories to try to incriminate people.
__________________
Sigs are for the weak.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:42 AM   #12
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic
 
texasjoshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Not Texas :(
Posts: 1,069
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
This looks like an inside-job to me. Knowing Spacemaniac, I would assume the death was much more complicated than what it seems.. The idea that first strikes my mind is that sonicchaos was a mafia sent to kill someone else, perhaps Cheeselord? And then someone from the other mafia party killed him. Since Cheeselord is known to die, The doctor probably protected him, stopping the double kill. But why does Sonicchaos seem town? Perhaps Spacemaniac gave him some crazy role to confuse us. Perhaps he was mind-controlled to send the kill.
Moreover, I am pretty sure Felixrain is the godfather of one of the parties, thus I shall Vote: Felixrain

I don't quite follow your reasoning for voting Felixrain. He has just gotten lucky/unlucky being mafia every time but there is usually a 3/4 chance of him NOT being mafia. I get the impression that you think there are two mafia party's, which is a possibility but not likely. For another thing the doctor wouldn't know who to protect(unless one of the mafia told him, which is illegal). Your story is full of things like "perhaps" and "assume" and "probably" there is no basis on which your voting Felixrain mafia and I find this very suspicious. It could be just some way to make everyone talk (and it has succeed) so, at the very least, I will hold my vote until others give their opinions.
__________________
Quote:
We are GWF. You will be assmilated. Your post making distinctiveness will be added to our own. You threads will be adapted to serve us. Resistance is Futile.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the Lemons back! Get Mad! I don't want your lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #13
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
I'm not in the least surprised SC1993 died, since he seems to be the most experienced player in the game. The question is why did the Doctor not protect him? Either there is no Doctor or the Doctor doesn't know the experienced-ness of him. I doubt PE's logic as SC is a more valuable player (no offence Cheeselord). Also I'm not quite sure what PE means by "I must be he godfather of one of the parties" and am intrigued by the "one of the parties" bit since AFAIK the Town doesn't have a Godfather and there is no info of a second Mafia party...Hmm
Thanks for bringing a WIFOM on day one. We have two options now:
-We kill Stop its hammer time
-We kill TexasJoshua
With our current information, either both of them are mafia, or one. But before we kill them both, we need to try and determine which is the best solution. After a bunch of calculations, I dug up the following points:
-Stop its hammer time tends to kill TexasJoshua when he is the godfather, usually on day one or two.
-TexasJoshua usually is the first to post on day one. However, he hasn't done that yet. Suspicious?
-Sonicchaos keeps getting TexasJoshua killed when he is a townie, usually due to lack of trust. Perhaps Stop its hammer time wanted to frame TexasJoshua?
-Daykill: Cheeselord
-PlasmaCannonsRule tends to accuse me when Sonicchaos dies, for no actual reason. This hapenned again.
Summing up, this is the table of what roles I think people have. Due to this being day one, I might have little flaws, but I am sure I am pretty accurate already:

Pumpkineater is a townie. I cannot provide any proof for this yet except from my word, but it is the truth. Moving on,
Sonicchaos was mind-controlled night 1 to kill Cheeselord, who is
Cheeselord: Godfather of one of the parties. His party probably has the following members:
-PCR
-TexasJoshua
Felixrain is the other godfather, who has the following member:
-Stop its hammer time, the mind-controller who got Sonicchaos to attack Cheeselord

bowserfan: The doctor who protected Cheeselord

A mind controller is more dangerous than a godfather, so we better kill him first. Unvote Felixrain, Vote: Stop its hammer time
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:06 AM   #14
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
Thanks for bringing a WIFOM on day one. We have two options now:
-We kill Stop its hammer time
-We kill TexasJoshua
With our current information, either both of them are mafia, or one. But before we kill them both, we need to try and determine which is the best solution. What on Earth?! Care to expand on these thoughts? After a bunch of calculations, I dug up the following points:
-Stop its hammer time tends to kill TexasJoshua when he is the godfather, usually on day one or two. ...And then you realise hammer Time has never been Godfather
-TexasJoshua usually is the first to post on day one. However, he hasn't done that yet. Suspicious? I've NEVER seen him as the first to post on day one
-Sonicchaos keeps getting TexasJoshua killed when he is a townie, usually due to lack of trust. Perhaps Stop its hammer time wanted to frame TexasJoshua? They have never been in a game together EDIT: Actually they have but where this calculation comes from I don't know
-Daykill: Cheeselord
-PlasmaCannonsRule tends to accuse me when Sonicchaos dies, for no actual reason. This hapenned again. You have never played with Sonicchaos and PCR in the same game until now AFAIK
Summing up, this is the table of what roles I think people have. Due to this being day one, I might have little flaws, but I am sure I am pretty accurate already:

Pumpkineater is a townie. I cannot provide any proof for this yet except from my word, but it is the truth. Moving on,
Sonicchaos was mind-controlled night 1 Utterly no evidence supporting this to kill Cheeselord, who is
Cheeselord: Godfather of one of the parties. His party probably has the following members:
-PCR
-TexasJoshua
Felixrain is the other godfather, who has the following member:
-Stop its hammer time, the mind-controller who got Sonicchaos to attack Cheeselord Give me evidence a mind controller exists. I'd like to hear why you think these people are mafia, these accusations are completely out of the blue

bowserfan: The doctor who protected Cheeselord another out-of-the-blue point with no explanation

A mind controller is more dangerous than a godfather, so we better kill him first. Unvote Felixrain, Vote: Stop its hammer time
This post is completely utterly outrageously suspicious. Reasons in bold.
VOTE PUMPKINEATER
__________________
Tropical Trouble - 100%! Hooray!!!
Quote:
If anyone does a starting akin, accomplish it about also-ran. He is the absurd adventure bold's capital appearance (usually)!
- A spambot

Last edited by Felixrain; 10-03-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:13 AM   #15
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
This post is completely utterly outrageously suspicious. Reasons in bold.
VOTE PUMPKINEATER
I thought the bazinga was implied!
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #16
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic
 
texasjoshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Not Texas :(
Posts: 1,069
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjoshua View Post
That stinks that sonic is out of the game, he usually hunts down mafia pretty well so that must be why they killed him. Anyone with suggestions speak up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
Thanks for bringing a WIFOM on day one. We have two options now:
-We kill Stop its hammer time
-We kill TexasJoshua
With our current information, either both of them are mafia, or one. But before we kill them both, we need to try and determine which is the best solution. After a bunch of calculations, I dug up the following points:
-Stop its hammer time tends to kill TexasJoshua when he is the godfather, usually on day one or two.
-TexasJoshua usually is the first to post on day one. However, he hasn't done that yet. Suspicious?
-Sonicchaos keeps getting TexasJoshua killed when he is a townie, usually due to lack of trust. Perhaps Stop its hammer time wanted to frame TexasJoshua?
-Daykill: Cheeselord
-PlasmaCannonsRule tends to accuse me when Sonicchaos dies, for no actual reason. This hapenned again.
Summing up, this is the table of what roles I think people have. Due to this being day one, I might have little flaws, but I am sure I am pretty accurate already:

Pumpkineater is a townie. I cannot provide any proof for this yet except from my word, but it is the truth. Moving on,
Sonicchaos was mind-controlled night 1 to kill Cheeselord, who is
Cheeselord: Godfather of one of the parties. His party probably has the following members:
-PCR
-TexasJoshua
Felixrain is the other godfather, who has the following member:
-Stop its hammer time, the mind-controller who got Sonicchaos to attack Cheeselord

bowserfan: The doctor who protected Cheeselord

A mind controller is more dangerous than a godfather, so we better kill him first. Unvote Felixrain, Vote: Stop its hammer time
I have no idea were you are getting these ideas. How in the world did you come up with the opinion that bowserfan is doctor, and all sensible town know never to say who is the doctor out loud. Your pulling all this information out of thin air with no explanation of how your doing it. Your clearly not paying attention to what everyones typing because I most certainly did post at the beginning and why does it even matter if I post or not. My reasoning behind posting at the beginning of every game in the first place is to let everyone know I'm here and playing the game. The only explanation I can get from your behavior is that your the Jester, or a missive WIFOM mafia. Hammer up hasnt even posted this game and "every time i'm mafia" is once, the first game of mafia I played, you cant use the way I played then comparatively to the way I played now. If Pumpkineater isnt mafia Im astounded.

Vote Pumpkineater
__________________
Quote:
We are GWF. You will be assmilated. Your post making distinctiveness will be added to our own. You threads will be adapted to serve us. Resistance is Futile.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the Lemons back! Get Mad! I don't want your lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:29 AM   #17
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjoshua View Post
I have no idea were you are getting these ideas. How in the world did you come up with the opinion that bowserfan is doctor, and all sensible town know never to say who is the doctor out loud. Your pulling all this information out of thin air with no explanation of how your doing it. Your clearly not paying attention to what everyones typing because I most certainly did post at the beginning and why does it even matter if I post or not. My reasoning behind posting at the beginning of every game in the first place is to let everyone know I'm here and playing the game. The only explanation I can get from your behavior is that your the Jester, or a missive WIFOM mafia. Hammer up hasnt even posted this game and "every time i'm mafia" is once, the first game of mafia I played, you cant use the way I played then comparatively to the way I played now. If Pumpkineater isnt mafia Im astounded.

Vote Pumpkineater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
I thought the bazinga was implied!
why are you guys teaming up on me
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #18
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkineater View Post
why are you guys teaming up on me
Because of the cases we both present and because "I thought that the bazinga was implied!" makes no sense whatsoever and you are acting like it is the reason we should unvote you
__________________
Tropical Trouble - 100%! Hooray!!!
Quote:
If anyone does a starting akin, accomplish it about also-ran. He is the absurd adventure bold's capital appearance (usually)!
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #19
bowserfan
 
bowserfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Posts: 783
Post Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

VOTE: Pumpkineater for obvious reasons.
(I hope we don't end up like in Mafia 9 (with lynching PE))
__________________
Signature reserved for
"Mr Empty Space"
bowserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #20
Pumpkineater
Sonic Rainboom!
 
Pumpkineater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: Mafia 10: "Normal" Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowserfan View Post
VOTE: Pumpkineater for obvious reasons.
(I hope we don't end up like in Mafia 9 (with lynching PE))
How many times do you have to lynch me over my joking to realize that I always joke?
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mafia "All-Star" Game? sonicchaos1993 Mafia & Forum Games 15 09-02-2011 02:46 PM
"Mafia" Game A29 - (Wild) Goose Chase Mr.Onion Mafia & Forum Games 62 09-08-2009 01:05 PM
"Mafia" A24: IEESTSESICOWUPSL Discussion & Reports Sillyman Mafia & Forum Games 64 03-13-2009 05:07 PM
"Mafia" A24: IEESTSESICOWUPSL Enrollment Sillyman Mafia & Forum Games 14 02-28-2009 03:47 PM
Mafia Game #A7 Sign-Ups - "Normal" Mafia WackieWatty Mafia & Forum Games 18 04-13-2008 02:18 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.