Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 06-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

Yerfdog New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hey everybody! If you're new, or just haven't done this yet, post an introduction here. Tell us about yourself, whatever information you feel like sharing. It's just a chance to get an idea of who everyone is.

I shall begin:
------------------------------------
I'm Mike Hommel and I run this joint. I live in Anza, California. I'm a vegetarian. If you need help with stuff, contact me! There are handy resources for doing that sort of thing all over the site. Or better yet, post in a forum or ask on chat, so other people can help you, and I can be lazy. I'll still help you in those places too.

I play World of Warcraft about 92 hours a day. If you want to join my WoW guild, please do! We are The Hamumu Clan, a Horde guild on Caelestrasz (that's Oceanic, which doesn't show up for EU players, unfortunately), and we just hang out and chat while we play. Add Cheezypoof to your friends list and you can catch me on there. I play 10 guys, so I'm not often on Cheezypoof, but he's officially my 'main', the one I'm trying to get achievements on. Other famous versions of me include Barokorcbama, Icanhasmagic, Nopulse, Dedmanwalkin, and Peopletipper. You can also just PM me so we can arrange a time we'll both be on to get you in the guild!

I also enjoy making games on occasion, long walks on the beach, and drawing and playing other video games and cooking and writing and reading and whatever.
--------------------

Please no posts in this thread other than introductions! If you have something to say about someone's intro, make a separate thread to discuss it.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
death
Banned

Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hello, newcomers! I am death... well, that's my user name anyway, my REAL name is Isaac. I joined in 2005 (2006?) and have been a hamumu fan since I was 8 years old, now I am 17... now for a less fragmented intro
__________________________________________________ ______________

I was born in ohio, and lived near Clevland. My uncle was the one who introduced our family to hamumu, along with e-games. He game us an e-games CD (it had an eddie galaxy demo and spooky castle) along with the original dr.l. when I was 9, my family moved to california because my dad got a job there. Now, I live in simi valley, a valley that is, as it's name indicates, VERY windy. (simi means windy)

I play alot of video games, some computer games include defcon, darwinia, multiwinia, mugen, Spring (if you are curious, search for something like TA spring or something), and the occasional flash based game. I am a major fan of Kingdom Hearts games, Final Fantasies X and VII, the Ratchet and Clank games, most of the mario games, earthbound, super smash bros., the soul calibur games, *goes on for days* and no doubt about: HAMUMU GAMES!

Despite how much I type, I do NOT talk all that much in real life... what's that again? anyway, since this intro has kind of turned into a list of games I like, I'll just end it here.

also: I plan on being a game designer when I grow up.

Last edited by death; 06-26-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: more stuffs
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #3
Blackduck
Original Kool Kat

Send a message via ICQ to Blackduck Send a message via AIM to Blackduck Send a message via MSN to Blackduck

Why hello there, I'm Blackduck, but my real name is Sebastien. I live in British-Columbia, Canada.

I've officially been a member of the Hamumu community since Oct 06, 2007. My birthday is Sep 26, 1994. These are not closely followed by coincidence... It's because I read the Terms of Agreement and such to sign up on the forums, and somewhere, it said that you had to be over 13 to be on the forums, so I waited patiently.

I must have first come to this site when I was ~10, after finding a disc with demos of games including Spooky Castle and such that I had forgotten about.

Anyways, with my spare time, I normally talk on Skype/Ventrilo a lot, I also create flash games, play chess and play video games. I play a lot of old school games, and my favorite Hamumu game has to be LoonyLand 2 by far.

I'll stop there, but if you wish to get to know me further, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited by Blackduck; 06-26-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Blackduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:50 AM   #4
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

Heya! I'm Regeneratorizer, AKA Sean.

I am 18 years of age and a graduate of Horn Lake High. I just recently moved back in with my parents(After a bad breakup-thing, got kicked out. >.<) They live in sunny Horn Lake, MS. And by parents I mean my dad. My mom lives in Thibodaux, LA with my lil' brother. My two sisters(Younger and older) live by themselves in various parts of LA(New Orleans and some other town nobody knows.)

I go to Calvary Baptist Church, and play guitar every sunday night for youth worship, and every Wednesday night for.. Uh, whatever you call wednesday night service. I also play guitar for a man whom we will refer to as Gabriel. He is a 29 year old guitarist/bassist/awesome and powerful vocalist. We've been tossing around band names for a while, but haven't come up with anything functional. We use "What Lies Ahead" as a working title. Normally we just play at coffee shops and open mics, but we occasionally get paying gigs. We can usually be found in some part of Memphis, at an open mic or kareoke event. (Every Tuesday at Reidmeisters and Thursday at Neils!)

I am currently looking for full-time employement, as I cannot go to college next year(Mess-up on the schools part about my diploma - Have to wait till September to get my real one,) and I need the insurance money so I can finally drive my newly purchased '97 Isuzu Rodeo around and stop bumming rides from people. I still have no clue what I want my degree in, if I do decide to get one. I was thinking maybe teaching or engineering of some sort.

Ahm, That's it. I'm going to bed. -.-
Old 06-26-2009, 05:50 AM   #5
TyTBone
College Boi

Hey, there. I'm TyTBone, aka Tyler. I was born in Washington State in '88, then my parents moved to Maryland when I was one because my dad got a job at a publishing house. I lived in MD until last year, when I went down to TN to attend college. [Stayed there for roughly 2 three month periods, but am currently home for the summer.] I have two younger brothers, one of whom is the &quot;splitting&quot; image of me, we joke. We also built an attachment onto our house [which is nearly surrounded entirely by cow pasture] for my grandmother to live. I don't go for loving specific bands, but I'm a big fan of rock, classic rock, Christian rock - especially the songs that admit that life can be really hard [I find many worship songs to be generic]. I don't have much room to list all the movies I like [but believe me, I have standards], but I'm a fan of action mostly. Don't to a whole lot of reading, except CNN.com. I have emotional issues. :P Hamumu: I came to Hamumu in Jan. 2008 [imo], and irritated some people with my opinions. [Though fortunately they didn't hold grudges ... mostly] Ultimately I think I've become a more understanding person because of these things [and decided that, as a Christian, it's MUCH better to focus on vital / basic needs of people than political opinions], though I still swat flies and am a vegetarian just for health reasons. Although ultimately I believe that video games are a waste of time, this site has become the main stopping point on my online excursions [at least at home], and I want to give back to the indie. Supreme with Cheese has a huge, wonderful variety of levels, while LL2 has more of a storyline, specific missions, and stuff to collect. Both good games.

Last edited by TyTBone; 06-26-2009 at 05:51 AM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Hi! I'm Wesley. I couldn't think of a good name when I joined, so I just put my first name. I'm generally quiet in person, but I'm actually rather sociable online, or at least that's what I think. :p I love video games, particularly ones with excellent storylines and deep characters. My favourite genres are strategy and horror. I also watch Anime frequently, my favourite being Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. (A murder mystery type thing.) I'm trying to learn Japanese, but I'm not that great at it. Still, I'll keep trying! I'm still in high school, but afterwards I'm going to college to learn to be a Laboratory Technician. Um... That's about it...
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
cawthebest

Hi, im cawthebest. you can call me cans, caw or craig since thats my name. im 16 and i live in maryland. I love Dr. Lunitic supreme with cheese and looking forward to tatics. Im also into game developement myself and i use flash(still learning cuz its exstreamly complex) and game maker.

Im currently working on a fanmade game of i wana be the guy, and bussy most days playing wow on relm drenden with my lvl 74 tuaren hunter crushercans. I plan on making a deathknight on the relm u guys use and he'll b called shadowcans. see you all around.

-cans-
Old 08-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #8
chrisford
Puny Mortal

Hello my name is chrisford I am look forward to being friends with everyone on the form. I also like role palying and am a nice person (or not Just kidding lol am a nice guy).
chrisford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
Justin
I don't know

Send a message via AIM to Justin Send a message via MSN to Justin

Hi, I'm Justin, my screename used on Hamumu and in real life. Elsewhere on the internet I am mostly known as FearMyWrench, alternations include FearMyUbersaw! or just Fear!

I am a Hamumu fan from 2002 when I first discovered such from the logo flash on Spooky Hallow from an e-games 100 games pack. For a good year, I woke up at 6am to see if Supreme was released as a little kid not realizing that it was pointless.

Shortly after release of Supreme in Sep 03, I noticed the forums proceeding to lurk for months until in 2004 bothering to join and at the same time discovering the editor and such.

I was active for a good few years until after Duhcember finished and I didn't see as much reason to come here, then my lack of bothering to come here more then every month or two began.

I can be found playing as Healzora on Eitrigg realm and not so oftenly on the Hamumu realm/guild on World of Warcraft, FearThatSaw! on OMGPOP, and FearMyUbersaw! on various other places.

If you bothered to read my wall of text... thanks.

P.S. Jamul: Duhcember, regardless of how much work went into it everyday to make it run, was a very compelling reason to come here and you should not give up on such events.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #10
ducklegion
creator of art!

Send a message via ICQ to ducklegion Send a message via AIM to ducklegion Send a message via MSN to ducklegion Send a message via Yahoo to ducklegion

Hello im Ducklegion, I've been on Hamumu since 2006, I am known as Fluffyfishy everywhere else on the web, im only ducklegion on Hamumu. My older brother is regeneratorizer. I like to make webcomics and draw but thats obvious! Im also a procrastinator, it's true. Im a big fan of the Loonyland series and RPG games, Action RPG games, like Legend of Zelda, and Secret of Mana series. Umm . . yeah, send me a PM, I need people to talk to D:
ducklegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #11
bets96
Little Bulp

I'm bets96, and my forum name has nothing to do with my real name. I first tried to sign up on the Lego website with the name Beets, thinking it would be awfully hard to forget an odd name like that. It was taken, so I shortened it to bets, oblivious to the fact it was like Betsy or any other real name. So I tacked on my birth year, '96, and here we are. I choose not to say my real name for the same reason UFO-man has: my name is one of a kind and I would like to keep it safe. I think Ducklegion is smart in acknowledging Legend of Zelda is cool. The Windwaker is probably the best Zelda game ever, even though it has weird cartoon graphics. I actually think it is the best video game ever, but DLSwC is close behind. Oh, and I'm new here, except I've looked over shoulders of siblings.
bets96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
Pokeflora
Puny Mortal

Hello, my name is Pokeflora. Here is some background information about me

I like a pink colored background neatly decorated with flowers and at least have some kind of animal life there, at the most 2 feet tall, presumably cute. I also prefer some butterflies fluttering for ambience and some kind of design to soften the mood.

Last edited by Pokeflora; 09-20-2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: i had the wrong username
Pokeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
the
Banned

I am the. My real name is Terry, and I think puppies are adorable. The internet filter on my computer blocks anything that even vaguely resembles vulgarity, so I'm stuck on this site and the main page of Google until I can convince my parents to loosen up with the restrictions on my internet usage.
the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:32 AM   #14
tsuma
Medium Mortal

Smile Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hi, my name's Krzysiek (or Christopher in more familiar version).
Currently I study Informatics at my local university, and in my free time I read, walk, meet with my girlfriend, play games, gain knowledge, date with my girlfriend, conjure projects for abnormal contraptions, and the like.

I'm a fan of Hamumu games for quite a long while and I'm preparing to buy myself some full version. Being a miser, it's not a very easy task. :p

Anyway, greeting for all Hamumuians. :-)
Old 11-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #15
munkee
Subject to change

Hey there, I'm Munkee. I've been with Hamumu for quite a while now. Back in the good old days of Loonyland 1 and the original Dr. Lunatic (only four worlds if I remember correctly). I found out about Hamumu through a demo disc as well that had Spooky Castle on it. I've been hooked ever since. I just recently came back from being inactive, so if most of you don't recognize me, that is why.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:59 AM   #16
Eldest
The Hamumu Lynx

I'm Eldest but my real name is Garrett. I'm 12. I have five cats. ThompsonMo and VictoriaRose are my sisters.ThompsonMommy is my mom. And geuss who made my favorite computer games? Jamul!!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:17 AM   #17
poopsie
A bat.... With legs!

Hello, I'm poopsie. We've been in Hamumu for a while, but have'nt really been active.In reality, we are two people. We came across Hamumu on Egames, where there was spooky castle.

Yay Hamumu!

Last edited by poopsie; 11-30-2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: forgot something important
poopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
Vephor
Puny Mortal

Hey yo, my younger brother (Darkguyhades) recommended me to this site a few days ago. I've played Supreme With Cheese a little and it was pretty fun, but I haven't had much experience with Hamumu other than that. I like listening to music and making some of my own, as well as playing video games occasionally.
Vephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #19
evilclone
bigger puny mortal

Talking Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

im evilclone(this is my username, my name is... good clone). i love playing swc.loonyland and other hamumu games. i live in croatia( the little country that looks like a bird). thats all from me... for now.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #20
giotex12
Puny Mortal

Hi my name is giotex12, and im new here!

Last edited by giotex12; 09-22-2009 at 09:59 AM.
giotex12 is offline   Reply With Quote