Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017
Old 04-16-2015, 06:53 PM   #1
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Default Prices!

I thought I would give a lengthy reply to a member who once posted that "High prices were destroying the video game industry" but who apparently got deleted because of who knows what reason. And also to others who complain that it's unfair to pay more than $5 for video games.

I have noticed that more and more people are feeling that prices on books/games/movies should be set to lower prices, and preferably free. But they are being arrogant about it, it's not right to think of the Arts as a hobby which anyone can do.

A considerable number of people choose the Arts as their career path, so they make a living off their creations. And several of them put a lot of effort into their work like Jamul. Of course you will have people who do it only for the money, but it's still not fair to expect low prices for video games/art/movies.

Although many would argue that it's unfair to pay a moderate or high price for "crap", different people have different tastes! And that's why there are demos/previews, etc... If you don't like the feel, then don't buy it. It's as simple as that.

I believe that there should be a minimum price for the Arts, it shouldn't be set at crazy prices like the e-books, $1.00, $0.32.

Although many would tell those people to leave the Arts and go for practical jobs, it's not fair!
REACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote