Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 11-14-2006, 07:47 PM   #1
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Yerfdog 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas

A new Spam Battle fight! This game ends on January 2, 2007, because Christmas and New Years stuff will all be over.

RULES:
Same rules as last time, except with a couple new ones:

1. NO GODMODING! In other words, no making yourself / team / castle, etc. overpowerful! No armies or instantly stealing other people's orbs and bringing them to your castle.

2. NO NEW AREAS, ORBS, OR TEAMS! This should be obvious enough. It makes the game too confusing.

3. YOU CAN NOW HAVE THREE AIS, IF THEY'RE PART OF A TRIO. You can now have another AI, but only if it's a matching trio with the other two AIs.

4. NO MAKING PEOPLE UNABLE TO DO STUFF FOR A BUNCH OF POSTS! As in, no making 'This bomb makes Joe not be able to do anything for 500000 posts!' That's godmoding! Don't do it- Not even for 2 posts or so! However, you can do 'The bomb stunned Joe until he posts again', because characters usually don't do anything until they post again. You can also make characters not be the next poster, also.

5. A BUNCH OF NEW ITEM RULES! There is now a limit of 5 items, and you have to say which items you have at the beginning of the game! No getting new ones! This also makes the game too confusing, and slows everything down.

6. THOSE BLACK LINES ON THE MAP ARE TELEPORT-PROOF! Teleporting is most obnoxious. You can still use teleporting to teleport within in an area, to, say, the top of a cliff or to dodge enemy bullets.

7. NO DOUBLE-POSTING! *Doesn't bother to explain*

8. NO INSTA-KILLING! No instantly killing somebody- give them a chance! However, you can insta-kill somebody holding the orb, or you can insta-kill an enemy AI and have one of your AIs die in the process.

9. NO INSTANT TRAVEL! This is super godmoding! From now on, it takes at least 1 post per area traversed, not counting bases, the hub, the river, Santa's Coal mine, or tundras.. No instantly grabbing somebody's orb and getting all the way back to your Igloo!

10. NO POSTING IF THREE OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS JUST POSTED IN FRONT OF YOU! This is a bit hard to explain. If the last three posts were by members of your team, you can't post! This is to ensure that two people on the same team can't post one after the other until they get all the orbs.

11. NO MORE THAN 3 EXCHANGES BETWEEN 2 PLAYERS! People are going to fall way behind and stop playing, if me and RTYS are the only posters! No more than 6 posts between two players at one time.

Hammered's planning on deleting any rule-violating topics, so follow them!

AREAS

Okay, here's all the new areas!

TUNDRA: An open tundra with rocks to hide behind is in front of both bases.
WINTER WOODS: Your normal icy pine forest, full of LL2 references!
JUNGLE BELLS: A frosty jungle, and the home of the Green Base's sock monkey allies! See more in the Allies section!
CANDY CANE FOREST: A forest of candy canes and full of candy monsters.
NINJABREAD NEIGHBORHOOD: A neighborhood full of gingerbread houses and ninja cookies. They are the allies of the Red Team! See the Allies Section!
ICE CAVES: A network of frozen caves, with lots of dinosaurs frozen in the permafrost on either side. This is the only way to the Red Base.
MOUNTAINOUS MOUNTAINS: A group of gigantic mountains and cliffs, with lots of pushing fun and yetis. The only way to the Green Base.
ICEBERG RIVER: A river full of icebergs! One new rule about this place- Every time you cross this river, you have to do it a new, clever way!
ICY ICEBERG: This is a giant iceberg in the middle of the river. This is the only way you can cross the river without doing a new, clever thing. It's infested with ice monsters, though.
HUB: The hub, of course! This one is a little snow island in the middle of the river, with a big Christmas tree in the middle!
SANTA'S COAL MINE: (Not Pictured) Will instantly transport the player from Ninjabread Neighborhood to Jungle Bells, or from Candy Cane Forest to Winter Woods.
RED AND GREEN BASES: The bases are now giant igloos with lots of rooms!

Allies:
Yay, time for something new! Each team gets 50 allies (Red has Ninjabread Men and Green has Sock Monkeys). A team member can go to their ally area and grab a bunch of their allies (No more than 10 at a time). When allies die, they don't respawn, and whenever you use one for something, it dies. The other team can't go to your ally area and kill any allies, because they hide in their enemy-proof shelters. Allies can't attack enemies that enter their ally area. Finally, when you take allies, you have to say how many are remaining!

Now, join! Just say your 5 items and what you and your AIs are.

GREEN:
Coolguy (Snowguy with ice powers) (Gigantic Gun, Penguination Staff, Lead Amulet, Magic Present, Laptop)
-Joe (Living Christmas Tree)
-Sandy Claws (A giant lobster with ice powers)

Hammered (Character: Charles Dickens, writer who has the ability to rewrite things into and out of the story) (pencil, pen, eraser, giant economy size bottle of white out, and the mighty banhammer - if it is used on you in one of my posts, you cannot make the next post. You have to wait until someone else posts. Only one person can be banned at a time. If you post while you are banned, Hammered will delete your post.)
-The Ghost of Christmas Past (summons items and creatures from the past, but they only last for the duration of the post)
-The Ghost of Christmas Present (can summon Christmas presents for everyone in the vicinity)
-The Ghost of Christmas Future (summons items and creatures from the future, but they only last for the duration of the post)

Varkarrus (Sheep Monk with Fire Powers) (Sweet Vapor Sword, Risk Game)
-Ardnut (Animated tundra monster)

Demize (Laser Phaser Ray, Laser Breastplate, Plasma shield belt)
-No AIs

Evil Eye (Spam Picture, Pit o' Nothingness)
-Dr. Hugo Z Zackenbrush (Healer/Lawyer)
-Uhh (c00l d00d)

RED:
Wesley (Magician) (Blue Staff, Ice Gun / Drink Maker, Multi-Shield Orb, BBV Megaphone, Grappling Hook)
-Bone (Crazybone that can change into Blue Richie Lich and SEKRIT Third Form)
-Uber (Teal Bat that can change forms to get Bombat summoning and twister making abilities)

Rtys (Cyborg) (Crystal Gun, 5 Turrets, Mines, Orbiters, Special Goggles)
-Jugger (Robot that can turn into a Hovering Tank)
-Surfy (Robot that can turn into a Submarine)
-Airon (Robot that can turn into a Helicopter)

Regeneratorizer (Person with Lots of Goodies) (Orb of Conjuring, Matrix-Enterer, Grammo-Matic Typo Fixxr, Santa Claws)
-Ice Monster (Icy monster with lots of icy abilities)
-Fire Monster (Firey monster with lots of firey abilities)

Gadget (Squeaker with lots of High-Tech Goodies in it) (Shrinking Software, 1337 Skin, Gravity Core, Morphing Magnet, and the Smile of Mr. G)
-No AIs

Chaucer (His avatar with purple wings) (Grappling Hook)
-TIME
-Fate

Last edited by Coolguy; 11-21-2006 at 07:31 AM.
Coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Yerfdog Re: The Fight Before Christmas

I'll join again.

Wesley(Magician with Blue Staff and Ice Gun. (Doubles as drink maker!))

Bone(A newly evolved Crazybone)
First Form:Crazybone with weak kicking and minor attack beam.
Second Form:Blue Richy Lich with Poison Death Beam and Melting Fire Beam.
Third Form: ??? (Not yet seen, but does exist!)

Uber(A teal bat)
First Form:Scary Bat with twister making skills.
Second Form:Scarier Bat with tornato making skills, and can summon 1 Bombat. (A scary bat that explodes like a Boomkin)
Third Form: Die Uber Bat that can summon 3 Bombats and can create a big tornato, but can't fly or move(Very well).

Weapons:
Blue Staff(Wesley) Can create a variety of weak to powerful spells.

Ice Gun/Drink Maker(Wesley):Can shoot ice bullets, or make drinks.

BBV Megaphone(Bone, Uber, or Wesley):Summons Big Booming Voice to create odd things to happen. (Only if you say it)

Grappling Hook(Wesley): Can cling into various items and retreve them, can be used to quickly escape, and can do much more.

Multi-Shield Orb(Any Red Member as long as they return it):Can produce many different shields then the normal one the Blue Staff creates. The shields have many different abilitys depending on the element it uses (E.g. A fire shield could be used to cross lava(It's not likely to be used in this battle)) and somewhat protects the user, but only one type of shield can only be used at a time, and while it is being used, the user cannot attack(Just to make it fair).
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS

Last edited by Wesley; 11-15-2006 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Added two final items
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:18 PM   #3
rtys
Banned

Default Re: The Fight Before Christmas

just curious will there anythin special when cristmass comes?

and what about mac's droid factory?

Last edited by rtys; 11-14-2006 at 08:22 PM.
rtys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:26 PM   #4
Hammered
Nailed It!

I will sign up. In addition to myself, there will be 3 AIs:
The Ghost of Christmas Past
The Ghost of Christmas Present
The Ghost of Christmas Future

I will add my items later.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:32 PM   #5
Coolguy
Couch Potato

I might make something special happen on Christmas... We'll see.

You could do a normal robot instead of the Droid Factory. Giant armies are overpowered.

Last edited by Coolguy; 11-14-2006 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:34 PM   #6
rtys
Banned

just a little question.CAN i or anyone, make the spam side spawn something i feel bored of just fight the other team over and over again.

How about mac creates the robots instead,but sinces he can only focus on one robot, he can only make 1 per post.

Last edited by rtys; 11-14-2006 at 08:35 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:38 PM   #7
Coolguy
Couch Potato

No spam side, especially if it's only controlled by one person!

You might be able to do the second, but it would have a limit at 5 normal, non-super powered robots.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:43 PM   #8
rtys
Banned

When was my robots super powered?Also,can mac make a extremely big and more powerful robot,but it will take up all 5 slots?
Old 11-14-2006, 08:47 PM   #9
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Okay, but the robot can't be insanely overpowerful- Just equal to a normal character or AI.

And you do realize that it's 5 robots entirely (But he can replace dead ones), not just 5 a post?
Old 11-14-2006, 08:52 PM   #10
rtys
Banned

What makes you think he can finish 5 robots that fast?

Okay, but the robot can't be insanely overpowerful- Just equal to a normal character or AI.-fine by me.

Last edited by rtys; 11-14-2006 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:58 PM   #11
Sloth
Medium Mortal

i'm sloth
i have no ais but alternate personalities
still thinking of what i am, but add me!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #12
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Sloth and Rtys are in! Sloth, are you planning on having any items? Just make up something that they could do! (Like, maybe a helicopter or something)
Old 11-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #13
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

I will join.

Regeneratorizer: Same as last spam battle, only he has a few new items.
1. The orb of conjuring: Conjures food and water.
2. Matrix-enterer: Enters tha matrix, making everything bulletime, but only for a few seconds, and it has a long recharge period.
3. The Grammo-matic typofixrr: Allows me to correct the typos of other posts! hoory fro grammr!
4. Santas Claws: A pair of christmassy claws.

AI's:

Fire Monster: A firebased monster. can cast Fire Bolt(The generic fire spell), Fire death(The ultimate fire spell, it takes 2 posts to fully cast it.), and Melting Flames(Can melt ice, but not the igloos)

Ice Monster: A ice based monster who can cast Ice bolt(The generic spell), Icy Fury(Ultimate spell, same as Fire Death), and Freezing Chill(Freezes water).

Last edited by regeneratorizer; 11-15-2006 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Meh.
regeneratorizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:08 PM   #14
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Your AIs aren't supposed to have items- Only the player!

And that's not really a trio- It has to match better! Like Hammered's trio. Not just a bunch of creatures that end with the same word. You can still keep two of those, though, or make a true trio.

Last edited by Coolguy; 11-14-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:22 PM   #15
rtys
Banned

Hammered can now delete our conversation.PS,COOLGUY,if we used up an item, can we get new ones?also,can you guess why the 3 ai's are a trio?

Posting character details

Mac(Cyborg with Crystal spike gun,Can create robots and other stuff)

Jugger(A robot that can transform into a Tank that hovers)
First Form:A Tank that has lasers and machine guns,can be riden in to travel over land very fast.
Second Form:Robot form,has Grenade launchers,machine guns
Third Form:Not developed yet

Airon(A robot that can transform into a big helicopter )
First Form: A helicopter that has missles and machine guns.Can also be used for transporting 6 people
Second Form:Robot form,hovers,has stronger machine guns ans has rocket laucher
Third Form: Not developed yet

Surfy(A robot that can transform into a submarine )
First Form: A submarine that has homing missles and mines .Can also be used for transporting 6 people over water.
Second Form:Robot form,has homing missles and laser blasters.can plant mines.
Third Form: Not developed yet

Items
Turrets(5)
Crystal Spike gun(mac's weapon)
Mines(a variety of them)
Orbiters(several types)
Special goggles(used for many purposes)

Umm coolguy after we get enought ppl,would you mind assigning ppl to teams already?

Last edited by rtys; 11-15-2006 at 07:40 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:12 PM   #16
Sloth
Medium Mortal

simplicity in itself
i am a shapeshifter
either a sloth or a sock monkey or a ninjabread man
my only offensive ability is the super jump
thats right! i can jump really high!
oh yeah. i have an item that makes pies that are undigestable for anybody but me. it makes them constantly but only one an hour. its off right now.

Last edited by Sloth; 11-14-2006 at 10:17 PM.
Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:18 PM   #17
rtys
Banned

pls post your character in this format.

Sloth((your weapons and abilities in here))

Items
(Put items here.)

Why dont you want to have ais(assistants of your character)?
Old 11-14-2006, 10:22 PM   #18
Sloth
Medium Mortal

sloth(transform into a sock monkey or a ninjabread man and jump really high)
items(pie generator- makes one an hour, but can be turned off. is off right now.)
Old 11-14-2006, 10:37 PM   #19
blackmyth
eats people.

(PM me if anything's wrong. And for the last item, I'll have a skill type thing instead. Speaking of skills, we should have 4 items and a skill in the next game. or this game. )

Gadget
My avatar. He has an innumerable amount of gadgets inside of him (don't ask me how they fit in there!), although not all of them are useful. He also has several items.

Items
Morphing Magnet: Allows the wearer to change his shape at will. Cannot be removed.

Shrinking Software: Allows the user to shrink objects, and return them to their normal size at will (not orbs, or castles). Cannot be deleted, or copied.

1337 Skin: This is the exterior of Gadget, is impenitrable, tempature proof, water proof, and is indestructable. It also allows Gadget to camoflague with his surroundings. Very handy.

Gravity Core: The core of Gadget. Allows him to manipulate the gravity around things, thus adjusting their weight. He can manipulate his weight, the weight of objects, and those of others. However when changing the weight of others, it only lasts during his/her post. Another disclamer; when changing the weight of objects, larger things take more power. This can be a hassle, seeing as sometimes Gadget may have to redirect power from other items in use, if he fears an overload.

The Smile of Mr. G: Allows him to smile upon any allies, making them feel good (happier, smarter, faster, stronger, ect.) for one post.

AIs
None. I like being one character. Easy to control, easy to keep track of.

Last edited by blackmyth; 11-14-2006 at 10:50 PM. Reason: I'm sick of these typos...
blackmyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:30 PM   #20
rtys
Banned

To hammered:do you think you may want to make a reference to this in spamumu Tu or 3(if there is one)?

And yeah,coolguy there should a skills section.

Last edited by rtys; 11-15-2006 at 12:02 AM.