Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017
Old 04-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!
Moderator
 
regeneratorizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Nawthen Mississippi
Posts: 1,565
Default My adventures in WoW

Occasionally I do something entirely crazy and random on WoW, so I decided to make a snapshot journal of those things. So, without further ado, my two adventures from WoW so far(On my level 52 Druid)

Adventure 1 for today: The End of the World.

After we had a Guild Meeting in Darnassus(For Wrath of the Wild, my guild on Argent Dawn), I decided to skydive off of Teldrassil. So, I went to northern Teldrassil(Teldrassils is a GIANT tree. Seriously, falling off of it takes a couple of minutes, its so huge) and jumped. When I got to the bottom, I died. So I went to my corpse as a ghost and had an idea. I kept going north. Of course, north of me was water. Deep water. And in deep water, you get fatigued.(Getting fatigued is Blizzards way of keeping people from reaching the end of the world). I kept going, and got more and more fatigued, until I was just about to die. I reached the end of the world!



Adventure 2: Getting a the Outlands when you are below level 58 is no small feat. It is VERY hard to do, because if you step foot in the area, you almost die instantly. I died 15 times getting to this place, but it was worth it.



tommorrow or later today, I plan on going to RFC(Ragefire Chasm, a level 13-16 dungeon) and soloing it. While this may not seem all that adventurous, remember this: I am an Alliance. Alliance are at war with the Horde. RFC is DEEP in the capital city of the Horde. Which means I will die at LEAST 10 times getting to it.
__________________
I am a jedi warrior.
regeneratorizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:09 AM   #2
SpiderPumpkin
Banned
 
SpiderPumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Fat Furry Land
Posts: 1,876
Default Re: My adventures in WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by regeneratorizer View Post
I am an Alliance. Alliance are at war with the Horde. RFC is DEEP in the capital city of the Horde. Which means I will die at LEAST 10 times getting to it.
Actually, that all depends on wether the Horde players will try to kill you or not; When I was still playing my Troll Warrior, I had no problems riding through Stormwind and Ironforge without dying once (I was level 4X and not wearing any armor) as the players weren't attacking me and the guards were too slow (I was riding on my mount, of course), so if you're lucky, your number of deaths should not even come close to 10.
And if you're saying Outlands below level 58 is hard: I discovered almost the entire Eastern Kingdoms on level 12 back then x_x Don't know how many times I died in total, I stopped counting when I reached 20... (The reason for my journey was that I didn't see the zeppelin tower next to Orgrimmar and thought to get to Undercity, you had to walk there, starting at Booty Bay... :D)

Last edited by SpiderPumpkin; 04-08-2007 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Smiley pics still suck.
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:42 AM   #3
Keenan
Dumb Person
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by regeneratorizer View Post
Occasionally I do something entirely crazy and random on WoW, so I decided to make a snapshot journal of those things. So, without further ado, my two adventures from WoW so far(On my level 52 Druid)

Adventure 1 for today: The End of the World.

After we had a Guild Meeting in Darnassus(For Wrath of the Wild, my guild on Argent Dawn), I decided to skydive off of Teldrassil. So, I went to northern Teldrassil(Teldrassils is a GIANT tree. Seriously, falling off of it takes a couple of minutes, its so huge) and jumped. When I got to the bottom, I died. So I went to my corpse as a ghost and had an idea. I kept going north. Of course, north of me was water. Deep water. And in deep water, you get fatigued.(Getting fatigued is Blizzards way of keeping people from reaching the end of the world). I kept going, and got more and more fatigued, until I was just about to die. I reached the end of the world!
Sure you got to the edge of the world... but have you ever jumped off the edge of Outland???

P.S. I have! It's not worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin View Post
Actually, that all depends on wether the Horde players will try to kill you or not.
WRONG! That guards and other NPC's will be you to a pulp.
__________________
●████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄●●●●>>>> -=RickRoll
▄▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
██████████████████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Last edited by Jamul; 04-08-2007 at 06:46 AM. Reason: use the edit button
Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:49 AM   #4
SpiderPumpkin
Banned
 
SpiderPumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Fat Furry Land
Posts: 1,876
Default Re: My adventures in WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
WRONG! That guards and other NPC's will be you to a pulp.
As I said, they're too slow to reach you if you're riding on your mount. They can only kill you if you happen to run into net-throwing NPC (like Officer Brady).
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #5
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!
Moderator
 
regeneratorizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Nawthen Mississippi
Posts: 1,565
Default Re: My adventures in WoW

Alright, I FINALLY went into Ogrimmar.



You will notice, if you look closely, I am wearing undies. Thats because I removed all of my armor. I expected to die alot, and when you die, your equipment slowly gets broken, and it costs alot to get it repaired. So, I took it off so it wouldnt get broke.



This is me outside RFC. My Equipment is back, because there arent any guards there, so no worrying about dethy. I dont know what happened with the overlapping of images, but meh.



Yeah, more overlapping. This is me and the boss of RFC, chatting it up like old friends. So meh.

Next stop: Raiding the Undercity! Maybe tommorrow, meh.
__________________
I am a jedi warrior.

Last edited by regeneratorizer; 04-15-2007 at 09:07 PM.
regeneratorizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
ducklegion
creator of art!
 
ducklegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Duck Pond
Posts: 1,458
Send a message via ICQ to ducklegion Send a message via AIM to ducklegion Send a message via MSN to ducklegion Send a message via Yahoo to ducklegion
Default Re: My adventures in WoW

awww you look like good friends
__________________
11:00 PM [Jamul] you have successfully told the past!
ducklegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
Roland
Lynched Day 3
 
Roland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Innocence
Posts: 2,113
Default Re: My adventures in WoW

Wait - But doesn't that friend look awfully big and about to kill you?
But hey, It's your friend
__________________
moo
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MS Sprite Adventures happystickman Total Mayhem 48 07-03-2010 01:50 PM
Hamumu Adventures fourwind Total Mayhem 29 03-15-2010 05:19 PM
Happyland Adventures JoyceVaughn Dr. Lunatic 3 08-19-2008 10:53 AM
Adventures of Bouapha (RPG) randerzo Dr. Lunatic 21 03-29-2007 08:54 PM
The Adventures of... ducklegion Dr. Lunatic 4 11-04-2006 03:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.