Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 09-07-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Default "Gophirith of the Mountains" (my new story) - finally released! :D

Pelsatia - Gophirith of the Mountains

I could've posted this in the original Pelsatia story thread (a link can be found in my signature), but that would not ony have resulted in a huge bump but I also thought that this was well worth a thread of its own (especially since the original thread still say "2 little stories I wrote"; I doubt many people have even noticed the 3rd one (Blue Elf City) appearing there.
Anyway, this is my longest story so far, being about 5 times as long as The Troll, and I really like it. It is also the first to not immediately introduce the title character at the beginning. As with my other stories, I'm sorry for bad spelling/grammar/whatever (though this one should have considerably less of those things than The Troll).
Fun fact: Gophirith was a boss in my old unfinished RPG Maker game that first featured 'Pelsatia'.

Well, now that this story is finished, I have started working on "Ssalia and the Dragons of Avienot", which will be an actual book (or at least as long as a book) as opposed to a short(?) tale. While that means that it'll be more complex, it also means that it probably won't be finished until 2008 >_> Oh well.

Anyway, have fun reading :P

(Also, yes, you have to download it, but it will be worth the download. I hope.)
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:12 PM   #2
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable

Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.
Default Re: "Gophirith of the Mountains" (my new story) - finally released! :D

You gonna have to better than that for NaNoWriMo!

*reads*
Old 09-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
Knittel
Crazy Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin View Post
Pelsatia - Gophirith of the Mountains

I could've posted this in the original Pelsatia story thread (a link can be found in my signature), but that would not ony have resulted in a huge bump but I also thought that this was well worth a thread of its own (especially since the original thread still say "2 little stories I wrote"; I doubt many people have even noticed the 3rd one (Blue Elf City) appearing there.
Anyway, this is my longest story so far, being about 5 times as long as The Troll, and I really like it. It is also the first to not immediately introduce the title character at the beginning. As with my other stories, I'm sorry for bad spelling/grammar/whatever (though this one should have considerably less of those things than The Troll).
Fun fact: Gophirith was a boss in my old unfinished RPG Maker game that first featured 'Pelsatia'.

Well, now that this story is finished, I have started working on "Ssalia and the Dragons of Avienot", which will be an actual book (or at least as long as a book) as opposed to a short(?) tale. While that means that it'll be more complex, it also means that it probably won't be finished until 2008 >_> Oh well.

Anyway, have fun reading :P

(Also, yes, you have to download it, but it will be worth the download. I hope.)
Is there also a German version of that? I ask, because you homepage is also in German. (*i like Sokobanish*)

Last edited by Knittel; 09-07-2007 at 12:15 PM.
Knittel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #4
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable

Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.

Drat, you've confused my spellchecker because it thinks you're using a German dictionary, rather than an English one.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knittel View Post
Is there also a German version of that? I ask, because you homepage is also in German. (*i like Sokobanish*)
Sorry, but no. The story has almost 10000 words and translating stories is a long and tedious task. Maybe I will translate it some time, but probably not in the near future -o_-o
Quote:
Drat, you've confused my spellchecker because it thinks you're using a German dictionary, rather than an English one.
Hm... -o_-o
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote