Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 27, 2017
Old 12-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Yerfdog Mystery Map

It's here! After lots of work, Mystery Map is up! I am extremely grateful to Coolguy, who made this map, and everyone's monsters.

The rules are a little different then the ones I had before. Some are still the same.

Loonykeys are very important. Your rank is dependent on these. Loonykeys matter first, Credits matter second. Loonykeys can be obtained in many ways, but the most basic is finding them on the map. Except for the first round, a Loonykey will be on a random spot in one of the areas. They will cost 20 credits each. veryone starts with 10 credits. Here are the rules of this game:

1. There is no order. Everyone can start their turn at any time. There is only one turn each per round. When everyone has moved, a mini-game will start. They are usually (And hopefully) very short. Sometimes, everyone will be split into teams.

2. Despite what I said earlier, the number you get to move each turn is now randomized. When you are ready to get a number, post HIT! I'll get numbers in the order that people post. When you are saying hit, you can also choose an item you have, or even place it on a space, if you have no use for it. You can move from 1-10 spaces.

3. All players will still have to keep track of what spaces are blue, red, etc. Draw a map of your own, similar to this one, and write down which effects are where. This way, it'll be much easier.

4. I said before that the track was one-way. Now, however, it is not. You can move in any direction you want, as long as you tell me where. You cannot move backwards. If you need to return to an area for some reason, there are three (Only two in the Caves) paths that will take you back there.

5. There are special types of spaces. Here are descriptions of what they do:

Blue Space: You get three credits.

Red Space: You lose three credits. If you have no credits, nothing happens.

Yerfdog Space (1 per area. None in asylum) : Yerdog appears, and starts an event! He could start:

Yerf Credit: Creates a random amount of credits, and gives them to you. From 1-35 is possible.

Yerf Game: Starts a mini-game, where everyone can play. The winners get their points worth of credits. It can be multiplied by 1, 2, or even 3. This event can make you very, very rich, but everyone will be playing it...

Yerf Item: Yerfdog gives you a choice between 5 items. You can pick one.

Yerf Key: The rarest event, but the best one. If you roll a higher number then Yerfdog, you get a Loonykey!

Dr.Lunatic Space (1 per area. None in asylum) : A really bad space. Dr.L appears, and start a bad event. He could start:

Anti-Credit: Creates a random number, and takes that amount of credits from you.

Insane Game: Dr.L starts a mini-game. All losers will lose one of the following:

a) Half their Credits
b) All their Credits
c) A random item
d) All items

Crazy Warp: Dr.L switches everyone around randomly. This could be bad or good, depending on where you are when this takes place.

Credit Chaos: Dr.L takes everyone's credits, and gives them out evenly. If you're poor, this is a good event. If you're rich, this is a bad event.

Super Duper Zombie Transformation: Dr.L transforms into an SDZ, takes one of your Loonykeys, and takes 20 credits from players that are 1 spot away from you, and 10 from people 2 spots away from you. This is very unlikely, but it is entirely possible.

Dr.Pity: If you land on a Dr.L spot, and you have no credits at all, Dr.L will Pity you, and give you 10 credits. This is a good event, but if it happens, you're usually not doing well in the first place.

Battle Space (1 per area. None in asylum) : Starts a Mini-Game, where everyone has to put up something of theirs as a prize. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placing winners get the prizes.

Effect Spot (Different amounts. All areas) : A board game effect happens. They are usually good, but some are bad... Some of them might have to be played via PM on the chat. Why? You'll find out...

6. Even after your turn is done, you can still talk about the game, and such.

I will update the places of various people at the end of every round. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the hang of it. It shouldn't be too hard...

However, due to the many things involved, there is a deadline for moving. With the exception of today, every player has 24 hours to move on the board. If they have not, I will skip them. If you will not be able to act for a certain period, PM me, and I'll take care of it.

I know I forgot something, but I'll edit this post later when I think of it. If you have any questions, ask me. Now then... GAME START!

Characters:

Scary Bat - Me (You never know...)
Meaniebot - Coolguy
Pengulon - Roland
Punk Bunny - ElMikkino
Doom Bunny - CheeseLord
Wacky Wizard - SpaceManiac
Roly Poly - Ufo-Man
Baby SEAL - Connor S.
Evil Clone - Hammer Up!
Traffic Counterclockwise - Sillyman
Treasure Chest - Justin (He never gave us one, so his was chosen for him)
Cryozoid - Blackduck

Here is the plot:

Bouapha and the others get all the attention. Monsters aren't all evil. Most of them are, but some aren't. While the good ones weren't getting hammered to death, they were bored, just sitting there. One day, Bouapha came up to them, and suggested having a party. They jumped at the idea. However, Dr.L saw this, and started to laugh. He was angry that some of his followers had abandoned him. Instead of trying to kill them, he thought it would be much more fun to beat them at their own game. Yerfdog saw Dr.L laughing, and decided to try and help the players, instead of hurting them. The players marched toward the playing field.

Note: The Asylum cannot be entered until you complete quests from all four bosses. You can access the quests by stepping on the gray-tiled platform. Anyone can complete any of them. The reward is a Loonykey.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS

Last edited by Wesley; 12-24-2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Added a couple things
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:01 PM   #2
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Default Re: Mystery Map

Why is your life so low? XD I dont know where we start.

Last edited by Connor S.; 12-23-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Connor S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Hit Up!

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:09 PM   #4
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Yerfdog Re: Mystery Map

Everybody ignore that cryozoid in the forest- It's a game piece I left on the map. D'oh!

So, where are we on the map?

EDIT: I'll also HIT.

Last edited by Coolguy; 12-23-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
Justin
I don't know

Send a message via AIM to Justin Send a message via MSN to Justin

Incoming... Justin's Turn

HIT!

Last edited by Justin; 12-23-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:15 PM   #6
CheeseLord
No One Is Perfect

I suppose I'll hit too.

Without loss of generality, assume I am a squirrel.

I'm not an actor, I just play one on TV.
CheeseLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:17 PM   #7
Wesley

Everyone starts on that small platform in Spooky Forest, next to the Mini-Bouapha. Oh, and my life is low because I had to change the player to the invisible part of Loonybot, otherwise he'd show up on the map.

Anyway, Ufo hit first! He got a 9!

1, 2, 3, 4. You have 5 spots left to move. Which way? (I'm not sure if you meant to go up)

Coolguy hit second! He also got a 9! 1, 2, 3, 4. You have 5 spot left to move. Which way?

Justin hit third! He got a 5! 1, 2, 3, 4. You have one spot left to move. Which way?
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
Old 12-23-2007, 06:19 PM   #8
Wesley

CheeseLord gets a 3! 1, 2, 3. You land on hidden block square! You get 10 credits! You are on a blue space. You get three more credits!

10 + 10 + 3 = 23 Credits for CheeseLord.

Turn complete.

(I knew I forgot something. Everyone starts with 10 credits. Oh, and even after your turn is complete, you can still make conversations with other players, comments, and stuff)

Last edited by Wesley; 12-23-2007 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:22 PM   #9
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Ill hit up.

Last edited by Connor S.; 12-23-2007 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:27 PM   #10
Justin
I don't know

Send a message via AIM to Justin Send a message via MSN to Justin

Incoming... Justin's Turn

LEFT!

Old 12-23-2007, 06:28 PM   #11
Wesley

Connor S. also gets a three. He lands on the same spot as CheeseLord. However, Cheese found the hidden one-time-only block, so Connor doesn't get it. However, he gets three credits by landing on a blue space!

10 + 3 = 13 Credits

Turn Complete.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:30 PM   #12
Wesley

5. You land on a blue space. 10 + 3 = 13 Credits.

Turn Complete.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:35 PM   #13
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Up, Then Right, the up, and arn't you supposed to say something like Beep, Boop, Bop, Beep?

Old 12-23-2007, 06:38 PM   #14
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Left up left.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:39 PM   #15
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Justin, you dont go twice, we play a (hopefully) short minigame now! (this is also VERY mario party-esque!
Old 12-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #16
CheeseLord
No One Is Perfect

He didn't go twice, as he was finishing his turn, and there are still a few more people who have to go before the minigame starts.

Old 12-23-2007, 08:39 PM   #17
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

ah yes, the multiple paths. the problem is that every9one posts whenever they want, so it doesnt really look like turns at all. ohwell, thats what comes from being played on a forum I suppose...
Old 12-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #18
Wesley

Yes, this is like Mario Party! Mario Party 5, to be exact. Also, I don't want to give away the spaces, so I can't to the beep boop thing. I will, however, once more spots are discovered. If there were turns, it would take forever for some people to post, and the people waiting would get annoyed. Anyway...

Ufo lands on a red space. He loses 3 Credits. 10 - 3 = 7 Credits.

Turn Complete

Coolguy lands on an effect space! A Hot and Sour comes up to him.

H&S: Are you playing a game! It sounds fun! There must be some way I can help... Think... THINK...

It thinks too hard, and flames shoot out of it's head. Ufo-Man is just far away enough to not be harmed.

H&S: Sorry, I can't think of anything... Come back later!

Event Over. Turn Complete.

Last edited by Wesley; 12-23-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #19
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Hit!
Hit!

Old 12-23-2007, 09:02 PM   #20
CheeseLord
No One Is Perfect

There are other players who have yet to move. Your next turn comes once they have taken theirs.
Edit: Just out of curiosity, if you can move in any direction, what qualifies as moving backwards?

Last edited by CheeseLord; 12-23-2007 at 09:06 PM.