Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 02-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #41
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!
 
Ufo-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,336
Default Re: BD's RPG

I: Other. I quickley grab it, and ask why is she doing this. I hold the bucket with 1 hand, so if she tries to kick me in the shin.
__________________
Good Memories.
Steam:

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #42
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms
 
.Blue Dwarf.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saving the World, one pond at a time.
Posts: 1,443
Default Re: BD's RPG

*edited above post*


(At UFO man)
I wait for atleast 2 responses before I proceed...
__________________
Eh. Have some smilies I guess.

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 02-19-2008 at 06:07 PM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:26 PM   #43
Sonicfan7
Large Mortal
 
Sonicfan7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 36
Default Re: BD's RPG

2, I need a pet!

Last edited by Sonicfan7; 02-19-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Sonicfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #44
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms
 
.Blue Dwarf.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saving the World, one pond at a time.
Posts: 1,443
Default Re: BD's RPG

SF:
You go to the planet, there are many creatures there but only afew catch your eye...

There is an odd creature that looks like a peguin, but you feel that it has powers

There is a dog, it is larger than the average massive dog.... You feel that this one also has something special about it...

There is a dragon... It isn't like the other dragons on this planet though...

There is an egg... No one knows what is in it though...
An old man walks up to you as you are looking at the egg...

Old Man: It is said that the owner of that egg can choose what will come out of it... It's just a myth though...
The old man walks away, while he is walking away he says: "Or is it?"

You walk up to the both, the owner says you may only take one!

1. Take the peguin-like creature
2. Take the dog-like creature
3. Take the Dragon
4. Take the egg!

5. Leave, come back later
6. Other....
7and beyond: any of the options from the previous post...





UFO man:

NOTE: A figure of authority will appear, you have been told to never, EVER ask questions... you were told it was for your own safety...
(those would be marked by a *, you'll see when you get there...)


You try to grab the bucket...
You under-estimated the old lady's strength!
THWACK! (You lose 10 HP!!!!)

Old lady: I'm gonna kick yer-
*You grab the bucket before she can swing again*

You: Why are you doing this to me, I am the defender of this village!

Old Lady: There is a great evil coming, it has you in it's future!

You: Huh? What are you talking about?

Old Lady: This universe doesn't have much time, the end is near for all of us!

You: Why should I believe you?

Old Lady: Fine, you will die with the rest of them, you worthless pie-
KERZAP!!!

Palace Guard*Radioing into the palace*: Target down, returning to camp now! *At you*: What did she tell you?
(You have never seen any one from the palace, you didn't even know there was a palace!!!)

You get very scared, that man just made the old lady turn into dust!!!
You then say....
1. Nothing, she was just a crazy old bat!
2. The end is near...
3. Nothing worth repeating, sir!
4. Erm.... Nothing!
5. RUN AWAY!!!!(You yell that and do that...)
*6. I would like to question your authority!(???)
*7. Where did you come from, and how did you make that woman turn to dust!?!
8. I'm going to fight you!
9. Other?




Stats:
UFO man:
HP: 150
__________________
Eh. Have some smilies I guess.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #45
Sonicfan7
Large Mortal
 
Sonicfan7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 36
Default Re: BD's RPG

3. Then if I can, hit the owner over the head, then take the egg too. if not, then just 3.
Sonicfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #46
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!
 
Ufo-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,336
Default Re: BD's RPG

Other- I say a lie that she was telling me the ingredients for her famous pie.
__________________
Good Memories.
Steam:

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:40 PM   #47
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms
 
.Blue Dwarf.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saving the World, one pond at a time.
Posts: 1,443
Default Re: BD's RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfan7 View Post
3. Then if I can, hit the owner over the head, then take the egg too. if not, then just 3.
What kind of a game would this be if you couldn't?

SF:
You take the Dragon, the man gives you a name tag and a collar, you wonder what you should name your new pet...

After that, he notices that you are still looking at the egg.

Owner: You picked your one, no mo-
CLONK!

You smack him on the head, he is in a daze
You grab the egg and start running back to your ship, the man starts chasing you!

1. Get 'em dragon!
2. Just keep running!
3. Throw some money at him!
4. Fight him!
6. Give him the egg back
7. Tell him of your high rank
8. Other?



At UFO man

Palace Guard: Oh really?

You: Erm... Yeah!

Palace Guard: Well then, you must make me one!
*You think: "Uh oh.... I have no clue how to cook!"*

You: Ummmm.... Okay....

Palace Guard: Great, come down to the palace tomorrow!

You: What palace?

Palace Guard: Oh carp!
*He thinks: did I just tell him that there was a palace!!!*

Palace Guard: Erm.... Yes, that is what I call the Village guardians house!

You: How did you know I was the village guardian?

Palace Guard: Every one knows who you are! Okay then, I will stop by your house tommorow for pie!

You: Sure...
*He runs off*

You: Wait, I didn't tell you where I li- Wait a minute... It's better if he doesn't know where I live...


Now you...
1. Go back to the smoking passageway
2.Try to follow the Palace Guard
3. Pick up the dust that was once the old lady
4. Go back to the BlackSmith and break down the door(or just check if the owner has returned...)
5. Go hunting for a pet
6. Other?
7. Try to learn how to make a pie!
8. Buy a pie from a shop... (10GP)
__________________
Eh. Have some smilies I guess.

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 02-19-2008 at 08:41 PM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #48
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!
 
Ufo-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,336
Default Re: BD's RPG

8, then 1.
__________________
Good Memories.
Steam:

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:40 AM   #49
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!
 
souperzombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: I am the terror that lurks in your soup bowl!
Posts: 618
Default Re: BD's RPG

9. I grab the dagger and try to pry open the chest. (Not with the dagger.)
__________________

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:32 AM   #50
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers
 
Hammer Up!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: {Insert place here}
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: BD's RPG

Number 3.
__________________
Hammer Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #51
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms
 
.Blue Dwarf.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saving the World, one pond at a time.
Posts: 1,443
Default Re: BD's RPG

HU:
You take a long time trying to crawl back out of the hole...
You slip many times but manage to keep damage minimal! (-0hp)

You are still having trouble getting out...
You wonder if you could use the axe to help you get out, but you look back and Trogdor is eating it!!!


1. Help me up Trogdor!
2. Just keep trying
3. Go back to the puddle and jump in
4. Other?
5. Take the ring back off



SZ:
You take the dagger, it is a very nice, sturdy and sharp!

You take your axe and slide part of it into a crack on the chest, then you crank down on it.

CRACK!

The chest cracks open, inside there is nothing but a dirty hanky!
But wait... It's wrapped around something!

You:
1. Leave what you are doing and start off toward Unideflob
2. RUN AWAY!
3. Look what is in the hanky...
4. Try to poke the hanky off the object with your axe...
5. Drop everything but the dagger and go into the vent
6. Go hunt for a pet
7. Just grab the hanky and don't look at what it holds
8. Other?
9. Examine the hanky from a distance







UFO:
You go to buy a pie... But the owner is gone!
You
A. Take a pie and leave some money
B. Wait for him to return, but then your quest to the smoke will be cancled
C. Steal a pie
D. Gah, never mind the pie, just keep going!


If you chose AC or D....

You leave the shop and start heading toward the smokey passage again.
You finally arrive... You see a spear leaning up againt a near by house

You...
1. Take the spear
2. Enter the passage
3. Go somewhere that you have been already? (Pick any spot in the town you have been to before, this option is only available when you're in the town)
4. Stand there and wait to see if anything happens
5. Examine the passage
6. Other?




Stats:
Every one:
Same...

Oh, except one thing...
SZ:
Items:
Awesome Dagger
Imp. Armor/Axe/Helmet
__________________
Eh. Have some smilies I guess.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #52
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!
 
souperzombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: I am the terror that lurks in your soup bowl!
Posts: 618
Default Re: BD's RPG

3...dun Dun Dunnn!!
BTW, Is my axe 2-Handed or 1-Handed?
__________________

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.

Last edited by souperzombie; 02-20-2008 at 02:40 PM.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:00 PM   #53
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers
 
Hammer Up!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: {Insert place here}
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: BD's RPG

1....
__________________
Hammer Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #54
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms
 
.Blue Dwarf.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saving the World, one pond at a time.
Posts: 1,443
Default Re: BD's RPG

SZ:

Your axe is probably 2 handed, but whatever you prefer...



It would appear to some sort of mechanical thingy...
You rarely see anything like that!

You notice little red numbers on it... They start changing into smaller numbers!

You are in great awe from thuis device, you notice that every time the number changes it beeps!

Now it says 5

Oh... Wait, now it reads 4!
3!


You then remember seeing these devices before.......

You...
1. RUN!!!
2. Go for the door!
3. Stand there!
4. Curl up on the ground!
5. Leap behind your bed!
6. Drop your axe, try to get into the vent with your armor still on(You figure you don't have time to take it off)
7. Knock over that table and duck behind it!
8. Try to pick up the device and chuck it out the window!
9. Other?



HU:
You get on Trogdor's head, he lifts you out of the hole!

You look back to where you first came into this cave, there is a figure standing in the door...

You look the other way, there is a long tunnel and at the end you see a light!

You look back into the hole, you see the puddle that looks like it leads to another area...

You....
1. Go toward the figure
2. Go back into the hole and jump into the puddle
3. Stand there and wait...
4. Go the direction you haven't been yet
5. Other?
__________________
Eh. Have some smilies I guess.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #55
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers
 
Hammer Up!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: {Insert place here}
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: BD's RPG

1....
__________________
Hammer Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #56
Sonicfan7
Large Mortal
 
Sonicfan7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 36
Default Re: BD's RPG

7. Sorry to be late. And if he won't stop, fight him.
Sonicfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #57
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms
 
.Blue Dwarf.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saving the World, one pond at a time.
Posts: 1,443
Default Re: BD's RPG

HU: You start walking...

You feel some force pressing in on you, it is quite overwhelming!
This force feels evil....



1. Take the ring off
2. Keep going toward the figure
3. Run away from the figure
4. Other



SF:

You: Do you know who I am?

Man: Ofcoarse I do, that's why I have to kidnap you!

You: Huh?
*You feel a sharp pain in your neck... You feel up there and there is a dart!*

You: Ugh.... What's this?

Man: Not strong enough!
*He reaches into his bag and loads another dart into his gun*


you:
1. RUN!!!
2. DUCK!!!
3. Go get 'em dragon! (BTW, I need a name for it...)
4. Act like you faint from the first dart...
5. Try to take his gun!
6. Try to kick him!
7. Ask "why are you doing this, who sent you?"
8. Other?
__________________
Eh. Have some smilies I guess.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:15 PM   #58
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers
 
Hammer Up!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: {Insert place here}
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: BD's RPG

2....
__________________
Hammer Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #59
Sonicfan7
Large Mortal
 
Sonicfan7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 36
Default Re: BD's RPG

3. I also name him Orm. I also act like I faint, so he doesn't shoot me again before Orm gets him.

Last edited by Sonicfan7; 02-20-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Sonicfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #60
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!
 
Ufo-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,336
Default Re: BD's RPG

1. take the spear.
__________________
Good Memories.
Steam:

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.