Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017
Old 02-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
Crabwarrior
Hamumuian

Default BP

Who was BP? What was he like? All I know about him is, he made a bunch of Dr.Lunatic worlds.

Last edited by Crabwarrior; 02-29-2008 at 03:06 PM.
Crabwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Default Re: BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabwarrior View Post
Who was BP? What was he like? All I know about him is, he made a bunch of Dr.Lunatic worlds.
...A bunch of hard Dr.L worlds, from what I remember. Other then that, I don't remember much...
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Crabwarrior
Hamumuian

I just looked back at some of his posts, and he seems to put his name at the bottom of his posts, and sometimes a smily. Like this.

CW
Old 02-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
Wesley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabwarrior View Post
I just looked back at some of his posts, and he seems to put his name at the bottom of his posts, and sometimes a smily. Like this.

CW
Yeah, a few people did that on the old forum. Jamul and Sol used to, those are the only people I remember. Ducky is the only person who still does it now. (He even adds in little comedy bits!)
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic

Last edited by Wesley; 02-29-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Keep in mind that, when looking back at very old posts (i.e. posts from the ezBoard era, now made by "Anonymous"), the stuff under the posts was not always originally part of the post; when the posts were transferred from the ezBoard forum to phpBB, posts and signatures were pretty much fused together. Actually, there wasn't normally a clear separation line between a post and a signature on the ezBoard forum to begin with (I added a line of dashes to seperate mine from my posts; or rather, the only post I ever made with my ezBoard account), but the posts being transferred made it even more impossible to tell post and signature apart -o_-o
Also, for some reason, the smiley always made me think of bp ôo Don't ask me why. Looking back at his posts, he didn't even use it that often. -o_-o

Last edited by SpiderPumpkin; 03-01-2008 at 05:06 AM.
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:45 PM   #6
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin View Post
Keep in mind that, when looking back at very old posts (i.e. posts from teh ezBoard era, now made by "Anonymous"), the stuff under the posts was not always originally part of the post; when the posts were transferred from the ezBoard forum to phpBB, posts and signatures were pretty much fused together. Actually, there wasn't normally a clear separation line between a post and a signature on the ezBoard forum to begin with (I added a line of dashes to seperate mine from my posts; or rather, the only post I ever made with my ezBoard account), but the posts being transferred made it even more impossible to tell post and signature apart -o_-o
Also, for some reason, the smiley always made me think of bp o Don't ask me why. Looking back at his posts, he didn't even use it that often. -o_-o
Anonymous wasn't an actual person! He was the ezBoard forums?! I thought he was a guy who gave himself a cool name!
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #7
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

yes, before, you did not need to register. the only problem is that your name would be anonymous.

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 03:50 AM   #8
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable

Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMikkino View Post
Anonymous wasn't an actual person! He was the ezBoard forums?! I thought he was a guy who gave himself a cool name!
No, Anonymous is all of the posts made on the ezBoard forums, and the posts on the phpBB forum which were made by Guests. (Only happened in DTG, and Dr L)
Old 03-01-2008, 05:04 AM   #9
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufo-Man View Post
yes, before, you did not need to register. the only problem is that your name would be anonymous.
No, your name wouldn't be "anonymous", even when posting as a guest, you could use any name you wanted (but your rank would be "Unregistered Pygmy" :D). As Onion said, "Anonymous" took the place of all the members that were registered at the ezBoard forum, since forum accounts weren't transferred to the phpBB forum while all the posts were. (also the reason that nobody has a "join date" before Jul 2003 now :P)

Last edited by SpiderPumpkin; 03-01-2008 at 05:05 AM.
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
Wesley

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin View Post
No, your name wouldn't be "anonymous", even when posting as a guest, you could use any name you wanted (but your rank would be "Unregistered Pygmy" :D).
Ah... I missed those. The old ranks had so much more personality then the new ones...
Old 03-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #11
drgamer
Lynch: Drgamer

Yeah, even though I kept disappearing from the edge of the board, I remember them; Shame the spammers had to ruin our fun with titles... *whistles a little*

'Tis a shame that there couldn't be something like week long suspensions that could be made (but that would complicate the system a little bit)