Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins
 
PlasmaCannonsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: An overly-cliche'd fantasy world called Earth.
Posts: 2,532
Default If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Which historical places would you tour? And, if it's any reassurance, you have an invisible & undetectable cake-shaped pod to travel around in (so you can view Earth's creation, the dinosaurs, Aztecs, etc.)
__________________
Sigs are for the weak.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
drgamer
Lynch: Drgamer
 
drgamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,184
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

The cake is a lie!

Is it also invulnerable? (So you could see stuff like the big bang)
Oh, and it'd be helpful if it was intangible, too
__________________
Short story stuff!
Last update. 26-JUNE-2008 Late sig update
drgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins
 
PlasmaCannonsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: An overly-cliche'd fantasy world called Earth.
Posts: 2,532
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgamer View Post
The cake is a lie!

Is it also invulnerable? (So you could see stuff like the big bang)
Oh, and it'd be helpful if it was intangible, too
That is pretty much what I meant.
__________________
Sigs are for the weak.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:54 AM   #4
Ryuinfinity
Banned
 
Ryuinfinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Domefield Centre Mission: Defeat the Zirrons in Chyare Strait.
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I would go to when Hitler and Stalin were born and kill them both.
Ryuinfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #5
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!
 
souperzombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: I am the terror that lurks in your soup bowl!
Posts: 618
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I would go see the dinosaurs die.
__________________

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:28 AM   #6
Coolguy
Couch Potato
 
Coolguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Dumbopolis
Posts: 5,926
Yerfdog Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I'd go to the Jurassic and step on butterflies. Important-looking ones.
__________________
T&T- New Region!
Coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
CheeseLord
No One Is Perfect
 
CheeseLord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The dead center of the universe.
Posts: 1,590
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I'd take a video camera to the creation of the universe to settle that dispute once and for all.
__________________
There is often a method to the madness, but always a madness to the method.

Without loss of generality, assume I am a squirrel.

I'm not an actor, I just play one on TV.
CheeseLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:40 AM   #8
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable
 
Mr.Onion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.
Posts: 4,862
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I would found a company called Time Safari, Inc.
__________________
Mr.Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #9
Coolguy
Couch Potato
 
Coolguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Dumbopolis
Posts: 5,926
Yerfdog Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseLord View Post
I'd take a video camera to the creation of the universe to settle that dispute once and for all.
That won't work- You forget that one side of that debate doesn't believe in evidence.
__________________
T&T- New Region!
Coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:01 AM   #10
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent
 
ElMikkino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Not Kansas
Posts: 1,652
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I would go see the dinosaurs!
__________________
When in Rome, drink Romenade.
Toronto Island is the entertainment.- Translation Party
This wonít appear 3D to you unless you cut very precise grooves in your computer monitor. We donít recommend doing that. - GamesRadar
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
.
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #11
happystickman
Back From the Dead
 
happystickman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sticktopia
Posts: 1,514
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Ill go prove that GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE!!!!!
__________________
"May the Emperor have mercy with the fool that stands against me, for I shall not"
happystickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:36 AM   #12
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.
Moderator
 
AtkinsSJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Computers!
Posts: 4,790
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy View Post
That won't work- You forget that one side of that debate doesn't believe in evidence.
Hehe, I like the ambiguity there. I entirely agree.
__________________
Caution: may contain traces of nuts
AtkinsSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #13
drgamer
Lynch: Drgamer
 
drgamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,184
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy View Post
That won't work- You forget that one side of that debate doesn't believe in evidence.
And that ANY missing information on the other side is automatic evidence that their side is proved true.
Imagine if that was applied to other parts of life. And other times, too, just to keep it on topic.

"Your theory of gravity is flawed! It doesn't explain how the moon stays in the air!" (And yes, that probably would be an argument done by them... "I didn't even read all of your theory! But I'm going to prove you wrong by somewhat disproving what I THINK your theory is. And that's good enough to prove you are wrong!")


"We don't have evidence that there aren't weapons of mass destruction there. So we'll have to invade just to make sure."

I'd also use an EMP on news stations before they announce STUPID things... Such as giving out what the government is doing to stop the other side. "Oh I know, let's let our fellow citizens know who the secret agents are! And WHERE they are. Oh and make sure they are in areas where they aren't known. That'll help alot!"

Seriously. How stupid can the media be? There's a reason why it's called COVERT ops. ...
__________________
Short story stuff!
Last update. 26-JUNE-2008 Late sig update
drgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #14
Sillyman
Does not exist. Fnord.
 
Sillyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nonexistent
Posts: 1,392
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsSJ View Post
Hehe, I like the ambiguity there. I entirely agree.
So do I. Also, neither side has any conclusive evidence, but as far as I can tell, the side that DrGamer seems to be against from the style of his arguments has more evidence than the other one.
__________________
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCS/M d- s: a--- C++ UL P L+++(+) E- W++ N o+ K? w O? M V? PS PE Y PGP- t+ 5? X? R>+ tv+ b+>++ DI+@ D(---) G e->++++ !h r? y?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Blaaaah.
Sillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #15
varkarrus
Banned
 
varkarrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fending Off Boredom
Posts: 1,940
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Hmm... I would take a pack of coke, a portable generator, and a whole whack of different technologies, then go visit Ancient Egypt. (I could always exit my time pod)
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:16 PM   #16
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.
Moderator
 
AtkinsSJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Computers!
Posts: 4,790
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I would go back and stop Hitler from coming to power, thus ripping-off a computer games series.
__________________
Caution: may contain traces of nuts
AtkinsSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #17
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water
 
Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,664
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

I'd go back to the past to when Wiis were still in stores, and I'd buy one. (By that, I mean take one, and leaving some money on the counter)
__________________
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #18
TyTBone
College Boi
 
TyTBone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 2,066
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyman View Post
So do I. Also, neither side has any conclusive evidence, but as far as I can tell, the side that DrGamer seems to be against from the style of his arguments has more evidence than the other one.
Just remember, BOTH sides are welcome here on Hamumu right? (Those of us who believe in God and those who don't?)
__________________
Siggy!
(I just read the sig, what a throwback)

Last edited by TyTBone; 03-25-2008 at 06:41 AM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:55 AM   #19
TyTBone
College Boi
 
TyTBone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 2,066
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTBone View Post
Just remember, BOTH sides are welcome here on Hamumu right?
RIGHT?! (uh-oh)
__________________
Siggy!
(I just read the sig, what a throwback)

Last edited by TyTBone; 03-25-2008 at 05:55 AM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:01 AM   #20
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water
 
Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,664
Default Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time......

Um, I have no idea what the conversation is about, but I'll just go ahead and say yes. ...I had a cookie, but I eated it...
__________________
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time Travel Boneheads General Blabber 20 12-08-2012 05:54 PM
Randy iz BACK (for good this time)lol randerzo Total Mayhem 16 03-03-2010 08:20 AM
Onos! Time travel! Julian Total Mayhem 8 08-08-2009 11:03 AM
Don't understand the whole time travel thing Ion Sumo Total Mayhem 1 05-26-2008 02:39 AM
I'm back!... Again... for the millionth time... puffazoid General Blabber 8 02-11-2008 05:50 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.