Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Adventures Of Bouapha

Old 01-31-2009, 07:48 AM   #121
TyTBone
College Boi

Default Re: Happyponygate Boss Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Chic View Post
...All I can say is that if I entered this, I would've given up IMMEDIATLEY after CTCF. I mean, just LOOK at it. It's brilliant.
Yeah, it's unfortunate about the game. But hey, we've got CP and, maybe, LL:Tactics coming...
Old 01-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #122
Manga Chic
Here's a penny, buy a clue.

Default Re: Happyponygate Boss Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTBone View Post
CG, what about tomorrow and partially on Sunday

Anyways, here's something I threw together a couple days ago.

Guru Teddy or Teddy Genie or something to that effect - See the pic.

He floats around on the wavy carpet, never really moving from that position. (He might blink, though.)

Weapons/Attacks - I think Teddy might either shoot liquid or laser-like
honey from his stubs-for-hands. Or he might have a pot of yellowish goo by his side, which he could dip his stubble in and fling the honey at Bwah-fah.

Tom Cruise -

This man has too much happiness! For pictures, all he ever does is smile! It's getting in the way of his acting ability!

Weaponry/Attacks - Tom has several ways of fending off people. In the game, most of the time he's jumping up and down on his couch. The bouncing creates shockwaves in all directions, which push Bouapha back as well as hurt him, of course. The words of Tom's crazy (and indecipherable) shouting become visible at times and come at a moderate rate towards Bouapha, which he has to dodge. Also, his teeth are so white, that the reflection can become a laser that can blind and zap Bouapha. Lastly, every once in a while, Tom gets off his couch to try to use one of those Scientological electronic devices to check Bouapha's body thetan level. Bouapha is forced to run away at this point, until Tom gives up and goes back to bouncing on his couch.
I have a theory that Tom Cruise is planning to rule the world with smiles and scientology and force us to watch "Valkyrie".
...Hey, if the guys at Hamumu can have a theory about traffic cones wanting to annihilate the human race, why can't I have my theories?