Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 27, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 06-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #21
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Default Re: Zombie Survival RPG 1.1

Tytbone scoured the house, looking for anything useful. "Man, I feel like a looter." he thought to himelf as he pried a crowbar out from under a broken table. He then feels something cold and wet touch his arm. Alarmed, Tytbone lept up, ready to crush the zombie's head with the crowbar. However, he didn't see anything. "Gah, not invisible zombies!" he thought to himself. Then he looked down and saw a frightfully abused-looking golden retriever cowering at his feet. "Oh, just the family dog. Whew." he thought. He patted the dog, to which, to his utter astonishment, said "Thanks." The dog then said "Oops, better explain the 'amazing talking dog' part. When my owners were zombified, their ghosts decided to inhabit my mind, making me immune to the zombie virus, and making me intelligent and able to talk. And using me as a speaker. For instance, Johnny wants to say hi to confirm what I just said. Anyhow, call me Freewind. Hey, what's that noise outside?" Tytbone looks out the window and sees a semi driving down the street. "Oh boy, not again." Tytbone mutters.

Blue Dwarf and his bunch are running down pedestrian zombies. "Heh, this is kinda fun." Blue Dwarf says. The teen, whose name is Nathon, replies "That's because you're driving." They come up the next street to the strange sight off a motorcycle with its radio playing crashed against a wall with its window shattered. "This can't be good...." Blue Dwarf says.

Connor leaps out of his jeep and injects his friend Dave with the antidote. "Thanks," Dave says, "I felt kinda cold." "Hop in, let's get outta here mate." Connor whispers. "Gimme a sec to grab my assault rifle." "OK." After Dave grabs his gun, the two leaps in the jeep and speed off towards Sydney. Maybe they could jack a ship in Sydney Harbor.

OOC: Yellow Wizard, I am not replying to you because you need to give me some sort of a background incident to start with. And SZ, could you give me a stat report and a third-person scenario more descriptive than "I want to kill zombies ."

Party Report

Tytbone's Group
Tytbone
Andy (NPC, armed with a SMG)
Freewind (NPC, armed with intelligence and the standard dog arsenal)

Ando's Group
Ando
Cat (NPC, armed with seeming intelligence, and a host of paranormal abilities)

Souperzombie's Group
Souperzombie

Connor's Group
Connor
Dave (NPC, armed with wit and an assault rifle)

Blue Dwarf
Blue Dwarf
Nathon (NPC, armed with a pistol)
Elizibeth (NPC, unarmed)
Ben (NPC, unarmed)
Old 06-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #22
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

BD notices someone peering out the window, but it was gone quickly.
BD decides to stop the truck, he tells Nathon to honk the horn at any sign of zombies.

Nathon agrees to this and sits in the front cabin, waiting, his eyes shift between the two mirrors at the side of the truck, checking for zombies that may be coming up from behind.

BD inspects the wreckage.
He picks up a broken piece of the motorcycle and decides it is nice a blunt, it could probably knock a zombies head off if it had to. He really hoped no zombies would ever get close enough for him to use it though.

He peak into the broken window, deciding there are no zombies in the immediate area he smashes out the rest of the window with his newfound weapon, then proceeds to crawl in.

Upon entering, he sees many things that could be used as wweapons, but the piece of the bike is better than all of them, so he decides to leave everything as it is.
He looks around abit, not finding man or zombie anywhere.

After awhile of searching, he decides no one is home.
HOOOOOONK!!!!!

Something crashes to the floor in the next room, but BD is more concerned about saving the kids.
Before he can get outside he here afew gun shots, then everything is quiet...

Upon getting outside, BD sees a zombie sprawled out across the ground infront of the truck, he doesn't want to look at it anymore so he throws a rug from inside over it.

Nathon looks more confident now actually having SOME expieriance shooting the gun.

There is a thud from the roof of the front cabin, before anyone can react one of the looters from before leaps down and begins randomly running around and screaming.

BD decides he isn't a threat, but that noise is definantly going to attract more zombies.
CLONK
BD puts his new weapon to use, KOing the looter, he loads the looter in the back of the semi and props him up on the sofa. He looked comfy laying there, so BD closed the back and examined the building again.

Then it hit him, something had moved inside, something crashed to the floor.
BD goes back inside to search some more.

Nathon is standing guard outside the truck...
Old 06-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #23
PlasmaCannonsRule

Suddenly, a dog yells down the stairs yelling "I'm gonna bite you!" and two men, one pocketing a knife while pulling out a SMG, and the other with a crowbar.

OOC: Tytbone decides what happens next for obvious reasons

Last edited by PlasmaCannonsRule; 06-19-2008 at 07:21 PM.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #24
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Connor Calls to dave "Come on, lets try to make good time. By the way, did you bring your first aid kit?"

"Luckily, Yes, I did. I always come prepared. I also have some extra food and water. I wouldnt have needed it though if it weren't for you! We should find more of that antidote. "

"Your right. Anyways, lets stop here at this suspicous and creepy looking convenience store..."
Connor S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:00 PM   #25
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

OOC: Meh.... I can still post this!

BD then quickly utters something under his breathe: "Ohhhhhh crap...."

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 06-19-2008 at 11:06 PM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:50 PM   #26
TyTBone
College Boi

Exclamation Re: Zombie Survival RPG 1.1

[OOC] *Smiling* Well, let's see what happens... [OOC]

(Crowbar gained)

"Hold your butt, Freewind!" TyTBone shouted at the dog. Free stopped and raised an eyebrow. "Let's see who they are, first..."

TyTBone and Andy peeked out of the shattered window, shotgun and SMG at the ready. They lowered them at the sight of a small man and 3 kids. "Hey! I'm hoping you four aren't zombified, cause we could sure use some help," yelled Andy.

"This your mess?" the small guy - who T and A would learn was named "Blue Dwarf" - asked. He gestured toward the mangled bike. "Yup," said TyTBone sheepishly.

Just then, two or three zombies appeared around the corner of the building.
TyTBone swiftly uprighted his shotgun and let loose a blast, but the zombies were too far away for it to be of any use. (19 shells left) Luckily, the one kid - Nathan - instinctively yanked out his pistol and blew them away in five shots.

Everyone knew that this place would be overrun pretty soon. "We need to move," said BD. "Where ya guys headed?" "Well, I'm heading out towards Minnesota. My brothers are out at a family cabin, and I want to try to reach them," explained TyTBone. (He then remembered he STILL hadn't found a way to call his older bro's cell phone.) Andy said, "I just want to get the Happyponygate out of here!" Freewind nodded.

Blue Dwarf told the kids to get back into the truck, and TyTBone told Freewind to do the same. BD then went around to the back of the truck, punched out a zombie, grabbed what appeared to be a miniature sump pump, and tossed it to TyTBone. "You're lucky that bike didn't blow up on impact. Here, suck up whatever gasoline you can get, then just toss that into the back." "Gotcha." TyTBone obeyed.

As he was doing that, however, noise started coming from inside the building... again! Andy ran over to investigate. "Uh, guys, get the engine started...NOW!" At least 2 dozen zombies were shambling through the far entryway; it wasn't until Andy shouted that they started making their way over to broken window. "Snap!" says TyTBone, sucking up as much gas as he could. "Get in the truck, dude!" Andy raced over to the pulsating vehicle and climbed in.

BD shouted at TyTBone, "Forget it! Just save what you have and hop in the back!" TyTBone ripped to his feet, grabbing and shutting off the sump pump all in one motion. He tossed it and himself into the carrier. (Gasoline gained)

By now, the zombies were close to overtaking the truck. 5 seconds before BD punched the gas, Nathan - thinking quickly - pulled out the toasty cigarette lighter from near the radio and tossed it at the shrapnel.

No sound was heard as the 6 drove off into the direction of Arlington. Then, an airy BOOM!

BD patted Nathan on the back. "Good thinking."

TyTBone was enjoying the breeze in his hair (his eyes closed to avoid seeing as much carnage on the streets as possible) when he suddenly remembered the safe. "Andy, did you find anything good in there?"

Last edited by TyTBone; 06-20-2008 at 07:50 AM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #27
PlasmaCannonsRule

Connor and Dave headed towards the convenience store. When they were about to enter, two heavily armed men with OZSPC printed on their shirt burst out, pointing guns at Connor and Dave. "Definetly not zombies," one said, "Maybe looters?" "Let's put them through the lie detector." The other replied. They took the two survivors and dragged them into the building. "Bright idea, Connor." Dave muttered just loud enough for Connor to hear. "Hey, what does OZSPC stand for?" Connor asked the guards, ignoring Dave's comment. The guards glanced at Connor, then looked each other in the eye. "No harm." one said. "Australian Survivor Protection Committee." "Whew," Connor said, "Well, at least they aim at protecting survivors." They asked them why they came here. "To pick up survival supplies." they both said. "Passed." said a guard. "You're free to go. Look around the shop. Join the committee. We'll get some free supplies, and trade for others."

Blue Dwarf said "Hey Tytbone, I see a phone booth coming up! Here, take this shotgun and go check it out." "OK." Tytbone stepped out of the truck. He opened the door, shot the zombie inside it, and called his brother. "Hello?" a very whispery voice replied. "Listen, I have no time for your stupid survival organization ads." "I'm not an advertiser, it's your brother!" "Tytbone?"
Old 06-20-2008, 07:49 AM   #28
TyTBone
College Boi

The reception was pretty bad, but TyTBone went on:

"Yeah, man! Great to hear you're alive. Where are you now?"

"Ah, well, me and Ethos are still up in the cabin area. I found a hunting rifle in Ed's cabin, next door. Only really had to kill one zombie so far, but I've listened to enough of the radio to know the [stuff's] really hit the fan."

TyTBone smirked. "I figured you wouldn't have much of a problem, given the lack of people up there. Hey, what about Uncle Bob and co. What happened to them?"

Drewsky sighed. "They went down into Five Forks to check out the situation. I haven't seen them since."

"Too bad. Ummm...okay, try to stay up there for the time being. Get supplies from Deer Lake Charlie's or other cabins. I'm heading up to meet you ASAP."

"Will do. Take care."

"Heh, no kidding. Later, bro."

TyTBone hung up the phone. He started walking back to the truck when a gang of 4 zombies stumbled out of a nearby alleyway. Crap!, thought TyTBone. He reached for the shotgun...it was still in the booth.

The group lunged at TyTBone, and the four started wrestling on the ground. "Ty!" shouted Andy and BD, but they couldn't get a clean shot.

TyTBone was doing his best to avoid being bitten, holding the mouths at bay. He kicked one zombie that was stooped over him in the forehead, causing it to fall up and backward. Nathan dented it's skull with his pistol. "Little help!!!" shouted TyTBone.

BD and Andy - transfixed by the sheer intensity of the situation - jumped out of the vehicle and rushed over to stop the 3 other flesh eaters.

Last edited by TyTBone; 06-20-2008 at 07:55 AM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #29
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

Souperzombie walks around, entering and exeting buildings, searching for safe amounts of zombie's to kill.

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:05 AM   #30
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

BD shouted as he wielded his 'special' shovel into the air: "FEAR THE SHOVEL OF THOR!"

BD proceeds to smack away twwo of the zombies with one mighty sweep of the shovel.
TyTBone and Andy take care of the last one as BD ensure that the others will never eat another brain again.

TyTBone runs back to the both and grabs his shotgun. When he gets back he thanks his two helpers and gets back in the semi.

BD says: "So, whats the good news? We still headed for Minnesota?"
TyTBone: "Yes, the current situation over there, atleast where my brothers are, seems to be stable. But wwe still need to put in alittle haste, things can go bad very quickly."

Nathan replies: "Yes they can... You kno, I think my family would have been safe if there weren't looters everywhere. So far, as far as I've seen, they are the biggest problem."
BD: "Heh, not for long. Soon this thing could be global... That gives me an idea."

BD reaches for the radio.
Before he turns it on he asks: "Anyone want to know what's going on arond the world? If this thing is global, I think we should head for the ocean..."
TyTBone: "Why the ocean? We're cornered there."
BD: "No, wwe get in a boat and try to find an empty island. Ofcoarse we are going to need ALOT more supplies first..."

Nathan: "Okay then, we goto Minnesota, get extra supplies, then go back East to the Ocean?"
BD: "That's far to much to drive, we're going to need another couple tanks to do all that. We'll see when we get there."

The conversation dies down, they continue their journey to Minnesota.

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 06-20-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #31
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Connor Searches the store. It seems its become a base for the OZSPC, and they told him he was free to take some equipment. They naturally had lots of first aid and the precious antidote. Connor felt bad about taking all of their supplys, incase they needed them later, so He only took one jug of the antidote, (5 uses, total of 7 uses including original bottle) and two first aid kits, one each for him and dave. (3 in totoal.) He also picked up a bayonet for Daves assault rifle. After that, not wanting to get greedy, He simply asked them which direction Sydney Harbour was in.

"Well, Im surprised you wouldnt want to join our committee."Said one of the members.

"Wheres everyone else?" Dave pondered.

"Well, you see..."

ooc: if this is too big of a twist, tell me, but it would certainly be hilarious. /ooc

"We aren't really living. OZSPC actually stands for Ordinary Zombies Suped Past Cranium. It means we were zombies, but due to some bizzarre turn of events, we became intelligent, and basically got our lives back. We're here to help survivors, like we said, but We're also immune to being zombified, since we already are."

"Whoa! Run!"

"Hold up! We dont want to eat your brains!"

"I dont believe you!" Yelled Dave, and he fired his assualt rifle, knocking everything off the shelves, but missing them.

"Hold up! Seriously, this is how you repay our hospitality? Here, let us take you to sydney!"

And so the four of them were on their way, loaded in the military truck. Two Soldiers and two Zombies.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:14 PM   #32
PlasmaCannonsRule

Connor searched the store. It seems its become a base for the OZSPC, and they told him he was free to take some equipment. They gave them a bundle of supplies, with one dose of Antidote, a First-Aid Kit, some Provisions, and a bayonet. After that, not wanting to get greedy, He simply asked them which direction Sydney Harbour was in.
The clerk gave them a mapbook of Australia. They loaded up in the jeep and departed.

Souperzombie entered random buildings and killing all the zombies in them while somehow ignoring the zombie mob that knocked him off his motorcycle.

Blue Dwarf turns on the radio. All stations except a few prerecorded music stations are blank. While on their way up there, it was rather dull, just a few zombie or looter mowovers, and at one point the kids, who, along with Freewind, were in the trailer, opened up the back so they had to go back to save Freewind and their supplies. After that, Freewind and Nathan switched places due to Nathan wanting to keep an eye on his siblings and Freewind refusing to be in the same general vicinity as them. That is, until a road bump (dead zombie) flung them into a fairly deep pothole, which caused Blue Dwarf to drive the semi into a ditch. They then saw a band of around 5 people with shotguns and primitive clothes on horseback hit-and-running a group of zombies. "What's going on?" Elizibeth, who had just crawled out from the semitrailer, said. "Dunno." Nathan said over the whooping and hollering band. "Hope they aren't looters." Tytbone remarked. Andy readied his SMG, ready for anything. The leader of the band signaled a charge at them. "Well, howdy," he said, "nice to see some livin' faces!" "The names Robin Wood the 2nd." He heartily shook everyone's hands.

OOC: Sorry Connor, I already had a small backstory planned for the OZSPC.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #33
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

ooc: Ohnoes! Not a backstory! Those are evil you know. Also- why is it "OZSPC" when it stands for A-S-P-C? lol. Ozzie is such a... um... die! Rawr! Anyways, /ooc

Along the way to Sydney, Connor and Dave found half of a dead body on the side of the road. They slowed down to check it out, but it wasn't zombified, just a corpse. Then they saw a huge falcon in the air, circling. Falcons usually didnt reside in Australia, so it was a shock when it swooped down and plucked the wrist watch off of the corpse. It continued circling them as they got back in the jeep.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #34
TyTBone
College Boi

TyTBone, Andy, and BD introduced themselves. Robin Wood II nodded and introduced some of his own crew. "Where ya'll headed?" he asked. "Well, I'M going headed off to Minnesota, to help out my brothers," answered TyTBone. He gestured to BD and the others. "Then, if we're planning on sticking together, I think Mr. Blue Dwarf here was suggesting we head find a nice island to lay low at for a while... or maybe head up to Alaska." "I'd prefer the island, but wherever," said BD. "That's the overall plan, though, I think. We'll see how things change."

TyTBone looked at Andy and his crew, hoping to put some pieces of this whole mystery together. "You know, I don't think any of us knows exactly what's going on here." He pointed at Nathan and Andy and the rest. "How did the outbreak start? Who did it hit first? And what's being done to stop it?"

Robin Wood II smiled sadly and flung his gun onto his shoulder. "Your guess is pretty much as good as mine. Somehow the power stations are connected to it, because many of the places we ransacked didn't have power. From what we've gathered, since the outbreak hit during the late morning, most of the zombies are contained inside buildings." He was interrupted for a second by one of his comrades sniping some shamblers a few hundred feet away."Anyway, not sure how long that will last, though. I have a feeling things will only get worse." He rolled his eyes. "You'd think the government and military would be on top of this. Tax payer dollars at work, I suppose."

Everyone sighed an oddly-syncronized sigh. Then Blue Dwarf spoke up. "So, we'd better keep moving. Robin, do you and your pals want to join us, or are you on a journey of your own?"

Just then, Andy - who had been quiet this whole time - remembered what he had found in the safe.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #35
PlasmaCannonsRule

Connor and Dave drove on and on, through the bleak, barren Outback. "Well," said Dave, "we ought to be getting closer. Oh boy, we're almost out of gas with that creepy falcon stalking us." Then, to their horror, the jeep came to a sluggish stop near a band of zombies shambling around near an unidentifiable metal object in the brush. At closer examination, it was a machine gun for the jeep! Then, a large, reptilian-looking zombie thundered out of the brush.

"Well," Robin Wood II started, "we usually roam alone, but we'll tag along for a bit of adventure." Andy then spoke up "Oh yeah, hey Connor, you remember that safe I cracked open? It contained this." He presented a fairly old-looking rusty iron coin with what appeared to be a cat crowned with some sort of foreign hat. On the back there was a picture of a fairly modern-looking city with foreign symbols on it. "Hmm, my brother is a foreign language instructor," Tytbone said, "maybe he'd know what this means."

(NOTE: Connor will take over the RPG on Saturday, and Tytbone will take over on Sunday. A note to both hosts: don't post anything detailing the origin of the Zombie Virus, the Cat Coin, or history and true intentions of the OZSPC.)
Old 06-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #36
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

EDIT: Might replace

EDIT TWO: The replacement story:

Just then, there was a loud crash from the back of the truck. It was followed by a long eerie moan.

BD: "Uh oh... What was that? I better go check it out..."

BD goes to the back of the semi, then he remembers something.
BD: "hey guys, anyone see where that looter got off to? AAAAGH!!!"

TyTBone: "What's going on back there?"
BD: "HEEEEEEELP!!!"

TyTBone is the only one who responds, when he reaches the back of the truck there is a looter savagly trying to eat Blue Dwwarf.

TyTBone: What the... Hmph.
CLONK!

TyTbone KOs the looter.
BD: "What's up with that? He didn't have any bite marks when I tossed him in the back!"

Nathan: "Maybe he was just plain crazy? or just REALLY hungry?"
BD: "I hope so... I think it would be best if we left him here, it's not worth the risk taking him... Maybe we should do off with him too, I wouldn't want to wake up out here with zombies all around me..."

TyTBone: "*Sighs* I suppose... I'm not going to do it though... Can't we just tie him up and wait till he comes to and ask if he's a zombie or not?"
BD: "Fine..."

Soon they had the Semi pulled out of the ditch.
It was in bad condition, but BD figured he could probably get it to run if he had afew hours to work on it.

It was decided that they would stand guard and help BD fix the truck up, it was probably the best form of transportation they were going to get.

After the first hour, there hadn't been any zombies, but they spotted a large mass of them shuffling over towards them in the distance. BD said he was almost done and that he SHOULD be able to finish before they arrive.

BD continued to work hard, he wwas in no hurry to finish, he seemed TOO calm for the possible devistating attack that was about to happen to them if he didn't finish.

Robin Wood II and his men got un-easy with the large mass getting closer, they didn't want to waste any ammo yet, if they didn't have to.

Andy readied his SMG, the zombies were almost upon them...

OOC: I thought TyT as gone on Sunday? Or was it he was getting back on Sunday, I don't remember...

EDIT THREE: Oops, I have been mistaken, you were right He's gone Saturday.

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 06-20-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:57 AM   #37
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Why do I replace on saturday?
Old 06-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #38
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

Cant remember all the stuff that I had, and I quit.
*Becomes zombified*

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #39
TyTBone
College Boi

After being munched upon for a couple minutes, Souperzombie could only think of two things: "Brraaaaiinnnnsss!" and "Flesh." He shuffled on down the road in search of fresh meat. Eventually, he came upon a little pub, a sign outside saying "Wi-Fi Inside". SZ shuffled inside to see if any of the patrons were still alive, but all he saw were more amigos and a laptop computer somebody had left running. The bright colo(ur) coming from the screen attracted him, and he sat down. IE was up and running. SZ slowly reached down to the keyboard and typed. "W-w-w-.-h-a-m-u-m-u-.-c-o-m". "Enter" was his next action.

Just as the enormous reptile/zombie leaped at them, Connor propped the machine gun up, jerked around to face the monster, and let loose with a flurry of M2 .50 cal bullets. The sheer force and power of the bullets knocked Connor onto his back as the gun and ammo belt clanked to the ground. The reptile was killed in mid-air; he smacked on the ground a few feet away from Connor, eyes wide shut. Dave, who had been popping rounds into zombies surrounding them, took a closer look at the bizaare creature. "My gull! This looks exactly like a dinosaur, a raptor to be specific!" Connor got up and said,"That's...very weird." Then he felt the sun on his neck - it was virtually directly over them. "Let's get this thing in the truck. Then we'll have to go in search of gas."

Finally, the group of zombies (about 2 dozen) charging TyTBone, BD, and co. got too close for comfort. Andy pulled the trigger as the closest zombie was only 3 yards away and got him in the head. Soon, everyone (except BD) joined the firefight: TyTBone and Robin II pumped rounds from their shotguns; Robin's crew (who were out of shotgun ammo) ran to and fro, sneaking up behind zombies and using their knives on them; Nathan did his best to strike them in the head using his pistol; and Andy squeezed the trigger every so often on his SMG, until he ran out of ammo for that - then he grabbed the crowbar TyTBone had found earlier and joined Robin's crew in their non-firearm-related efforts. "Guys, I'm nearly finished!" BD said just as a zombie, unnoticed to everyone else, appeared around the driver's side door and leaped at BD.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #40
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Just then, BD finished twisting a knut(?) with his wrench and exclaimed"WOO HOO!!!!!"

While doing this, he flung his wrench wielding hand into the air, smacking the zombie quite powerfully.
The zombie fell backwards and BD yelped in pain as the wrench fell from his hands onto the zombies head.

BD: I think I got it working! AHH!
Turns out the zombie wasn't done for, it grabbed BD's leg and flung it's head forward.

It bit down on his boot, not knowing how thick and leathery it was.
It's teeth got stuck and BD used the little time he had to pick up the wrench again.
SMACK!
It was done, BD hollered at everyone to load into the back quickly.

Soon everyone was in, BD started driving with the back still open, Andy was using the crowbar to beat back the zombies as they tried to climb aboard.

Soon they were away from that place, BD still had the zombies false gold tooth stuck in his boot.
Now he was thankfull he had put on his extra thick pair, even though they were uncomfortable.

BD wonderedif everyone was okay in the back.
He also wondered if that looter they tied up and was now laying next to him was going to wake up soon, he was quite frightened by that man...

Everyone else waited in the back... Door closed it was dark..

Then one of the men from robin's crew found a crank generator flashlight.
After afew seconds of cranking the long narrow room became illuminated.
Huzzah!

Then they heard a noise coming from behind the sofa at the back of the room...
OOC: (The back being the part closest to the front, (Because... Erm.... The part that has the door is the front from their current stand point....))