Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 06-22-2008, 07:20 AM   #41
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Default Re: Zombie Survival RPG 1.1

They had been driving for quite a while, thinking about the dino-zombies, and the falcon that was still circling them. Then they pulled over at a gas station, and slowly began filling their gas tank, standing i plain sight, with nothing to protect them selves as everything was left in the car...

It passed without mishap, and they got back in, and started driving. Then they noticed the zombies all around them. Dave got onto the Gun and blasted everything in sight. They kept driving.
Connor S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:34 AM   #42
varkarrus
Banned

Ando names the cat "Fido"

Now, we look for the Hiro zombie, antitode at the ready.
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:06 AM   #43
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

ooc: antidotes dont cure zombies, they just stop people from BEING zombiified. if its already happened, its too late.Also half of that post is not in 3rd person vark! /ooc
Old 06-22-2008, 11:14 AM   #44
TyTBone
College Boi

Exclamation Re: Zombie Survival RPG 1.1

[OOC] It was only recently that I realized BD was driving a tractor trailer. [/OOC]

[OOC2] This isn't graphic, but it might be too intense. I just wanted to inject something interesting into the storyline. Please forgive me. [/OOC2]

BD and Freewind walked slowly to the back of the truck, the part nearest to the cabin. Peering behind the sofa, they found...Nathan's little sister. (In all the firefighting, she and her little bro had retreated to the back.) But, unfortunately, all was not right with her. She was asleep next to Nathan's brother, but she was twitching...not violently, but enough to know that something was far from right. Looking closely, BD could also see a green tint to her skin.

"Oh, good guam," squeaked Blue Dwarf. A lump formed in his throat. Freewind went over and nuzzled her. Her skin was indeed cold and clammy. He sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

"Hey, is everything all right back there?" asked Robin Wood II.

"Ummm...guys, you better come over and see this...especially you, Nathan," said Freewind.

The onclave of 6 moved from the doorway in the front to the back of the trailer. Shock moved throughout the group as they saw Nathan's sister. Nathan himself broke down in silent tears.

One of Robin Wood's men (who had been desensitized to violence during his childhood because of his love for Grand Theft Auto) was the first to speak. "Well, we've got to do what we've got to do." Nathan, crumpled on the floor, looked up.
"You can't be serious," he said, fire in his eyes.

The man stared Nathan straight in the eyes. "Look, man, you've got to face facts. Your sis..."

The girl's brother had heard enough. He leaped at the man, and the two started exchanging blows, punching each other towards the front of the cabin. TyTBone, Andy, Blue Dwarf, and RW all tried to seperate the two, but to almost no avail.

Meanwhile, the fighting woke up Nathan's little brother, sitting next to his sis, and Freewind. "*Yawn*...what's going on?" He asked Freewind, an eyebrow raised in confusion as he listened to the swearing and the fighting going on.
Freewind tried to explain things as delicately as possible. Little Bro took it pretty well...very well, actually. "Wait, so she's not totally a zombie yet?"

"Well, not technically..."

"Thhheeennn, couldn't we just use some of that antidote on her? I mean, it's worth a shot."

Silence (except for the fighting and swearing)

Freewind smiled and shook his head, amazed at everyone's stupidity. "Out of the mouths of babes..." he mumbled. "HEY, YOU IDIOTS! GET BACK OVER HERE! WE HAVE AN INSANELY OBVIOUS CHANCE!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

The clock read 2:00 PM on the truck's dashboard, and for Connor and Dave, it felt like it. The heat of the Outback can be brutal.

"Any more water?" asked Dave at the wheel. Connor looked in the back. "Yes, but only 6 bottles." "Whatever, man, I'm dying. Pass one up."

At about 2:15, Connor bothered to look out of the jeep window. The falcon had stopped circling, but had now attached his feet to the roof, and was aerodynamically perched forward into the wind. He's still following us, thought Connor. He couldn't help but tell himself that that wasn't good, but deep in his gut, he felt like it was a blessing.

There was ONE good thing about the heat of the Outback: zombies didn't last very long out here. Periodically, Connor and Dave would pass a corpse on the pavement. The sight was usually awful, but it reassured the two that they wouldn't have too any problems out here... that is, until they reached Sydney Harbour.

"Hey, check it out!" said Dave. A sign up ahead said: "Sydney - 125 miles"

"Well, at least we know we've been going in the right direction this whole time!" said Connor with a hint of optimism.

They both knew, however, that the greatest challenge was yet to come. Sydney had a huge population...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ando, who was now back speaking in the 3rd Person, and Fido - the paranormal cat - worked together in abandoned warehouse on Tokyo's outskirts to find a way to reach the Hiro zombie. They..."Hold on," said Fido. "How are you planning on getting him back to normal, if he's even still alive?!" Ando, annoyed by Fido's response, squinted at him. "Look, I don't, truthfully. All I know is my friend has...had...time traveling powers. They apparently don't protect against zombies, but maybe they can reverse some of the damage! All I know is, we need to find him."

Fido sighed. "Okay, well, first of all, where does he usually hang out? To figure out the most likely place that he'd be in and avoid as much unnecessary traveling as possible, main hangouts will..."

And so on it went, until they had marked out the best possible routes to find Hiro in Tokyo.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Even though his brain had become the size of a moldy peach, Souperzombie was still able to enjoy doing things on the Hamumu website. "Ugh...Castle Smash...fun," he mumbled to himself.

Last edited by Jamul; 06-22-2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: language
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #45
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

OOC: I actuaklly have NO idea what I am driving, FYI...Just something big that has a front cabin and a back part containing a sofa and afew other items. So what ever it... Meh.... END OOC

BD: Hmmmm, good idea. After all, we do have about seven shots of it[OOC]: TTB, you had an antidote kit too, right?[/OOC]

They injected it into her while she was still asleep.

Suddenly she shot up and gave a frieghtening moan/hiss type sound, everyone leaped back as she started walking towards them, in a zombie like way.

One of Robin Wood's men took out his knife, ready to defend himself.

Elizabeth lunged at them but fell short and fainted on the ground.

Every stood, hudled in the corner waiting to see if she was actually out.
The green pigment started leaving her skin, so BD quickly hopped over her and ran back up to the front cabin.

BD: "I think she'll be fine when she comes too, I would tie her arm to a chair though just incase."
TyT: "Won't that frieghten her when she comes too?"
BD: "Just tell her that it was getting bumpy and she kept falling on the floor, so you tied her down to the chair..."
TyT: "Sure....."

BD started the truck thingy and continued driving.
Upon examining the gas meter, BD decided they better stop soon and try to get more from somewhere. They still had abit left, but he didn't want to get caught in the middle of nowhere with no gas.

They soon arrived at a gas station.

BD stepped out of the truck and searched the area for zombies.

BD: "hey guys, wake up and help me watch for zombies, I need to get more gas."

BD then left and went inside the station, the lights where on there was a zombie hanging down from the ceiling, it growled at BD but it was very soundly tied up there. BD wondered who had done such a thing.

Then out of nowhere an old man with a shotgun tackled BD.

Old guy: "Git outta my station you Elf Zombie before I empty yer head!! GIT!"
BD: "Arg! I'm not a zombie! And I'm a dwarf, not an elf you old fart! Get off me!"

TyT entered the station because he heard a crash come from inside. He tackl;ed the old man off of BD.

BD: "Thank You! Thaqt old guy's nuts, look, he hanged a zombie."
Old Guy: "I did no such thing! And he wasn't I zombie when I came in neither, I just thought he was dead but then he started moving around and growl'in at me! So I tied his feet to the roof aswell, made sure he couldn't get down."

BD: "Why didn't you just kill it? You know that it's going to break free eventually, then it's going to com3 for you."

Old Guy: " Here, take these cans and fill 'em with gas and leave me alone!"

The old man threw five rather large buckets at BD, three of them has holes in the bottom and were useless.
BD left the old guy and filled the cans and the truck thingy to their maximums.

Just as BD was getting ready to leave, a small group of zombies walked up behind him and tapped him on the back.

Zombies: "We can have brains?"

BD: "HOLY! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Zombies: "He not give us brain, look like we gotta get 'em elsewhere."

BD: "What the heck...."

The small band of zombies start walking away.

BD: "That was.... Interesting...."
BD gets into his truck and start it, TyT gets in too, he is holding another box of twinkies.

TyT: "the old dude wished me luck and gave me some twinkies. I hope he survives this ordeal..."
BD: "He just might survive it, the zombies around here are very kind..."
TyT: "What? I haven't seen any zombies except that one that was hung on the ceiling."
BD: "Yeah, a gang of zombies wwalked up and I thought I was done for, but they asked me for brains, I yelled, they just walked away.... It was wierd. And fairly terrifying..."
TyT: "Huh.... That's interesting..."

They dirve away from the station with thier newfound twinkies and gas.
As they are driving away, the gas station explodes.
BD slams on the breaks and looks back in disbelief.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:28 PM   #46
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

They reach sydney and had plenty of opportuniies to fill up on water. The flacon also flew away. But now they had another problem. In the shadow of the buildings, zombies were thriving. They jumped out and hid behind a building. Ill take the left, you take the right! Dave said.

"Lets DO This!" They jumped from behind the corner and unleashed a storm of bullets on their foes! Soon there was just a pile of dead corpses.

"Please! Please Stop!" Cried a voice from amoung the pile. It was a small boy. Dave and Connor hurried forward. Its My sister!" He cried.

Connor quickly fed her the antidote, reviving her from her zombified state. Nows not the time to pause, but why arent you a zombie? Asked dave.

"Well, apparently there are some people out there all over the world immune to it. Im one of them... But my sister wasnt so lucky."

"You can come with us." Said connor.

They jumped back into the truck and headed to the harbour proper. It wasnt for a while until connor noticed a dark shadow circling them in the sky...
Old 06-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #47
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

OOC: I'm back! I see interesting things happening... let me read back over it a few times. Also, Fido doesn't talk. He conveys his thoughts through facial language. Also, Connor's point is correct. The Antidote will kill zombies and cure those who are going through zombification. However, there may be a more powerful antidote out there somewhere..... Also, I like that "might be to intense" post Tytbone. Oh yeah, a note to viewers; there will be a 2nd arc in the RPG, but, to certain factors, only those who participated in the current arc will be able to participate. Some things that I know will occur before the second arc;

-The origin of the zombie virus will be revealed.
-The mystery of the Cat Coins will be solved.
-The reason for certain people being immune to zombification, such as the boy Connor and Dave found, Blue Dwarf (yes, the looter was a zombie), and Tytbone's brother, will be revealed.

Tytbone and Blue Dwarf's gang eventually reached Tytbone's brother's house. When they approached the house, a zombie lept out the door. Tytbone yelled a swear word loudly, followed by the sound of a gun firing and the zombie dying. Tytbone's brother then stepped out! "Tytbone, good to see you again! How have you been?" Tytbone quickly explains their band's situation, including the presence of Blue Dwarf's gang and the Second Sherwood (the name Robin Wood gave them). Andy then steps forward and says "Oh, by the way, in the house where we found Freewind we also found this. He then hands Tytbone's brother the Cat Coin. "Hmmm.... looks pretty Egyptian to me. But the city on the back looks rather modern..... Hey, gimme a second to try to match the text up with a couple languages." "Hmmm.... not Hebrew, not hieroglyphic, hmm... hey, this is Japanese text! It says.... Tokyo.... hmm... I'll go see if I can da-" He was then interupted by Elizibeth, who was now concious and perfectly healthy, said "Hey mister, why do you have that bite mark on your arm?" At the mention of the word "bite", the Second Sherwood drew their shotguns and aimed them at Tytbone's brother, while Andy put his hand down, ready to draw his SMG, while Nathan huddled his siblings behind him. Tytbone's brother sighed and drew up his sleeve, which revealed several bite marks. "You see," he said, "I have, yes, been bitten several times, and I'm as clueless as the rest of you as to why I'm not a zombie. I felt a little sick after the first bite, but it was over with within a day." Andy lifted his hand, and the Second Sherwood holstered their guns, but everyone kept their eyes on Tytbone's brother. "Anyhow," Tytbone's brother continued, ignoring the suspicious gazes, "I'll go see if I can date it. Give me a few minutes...." He then returned a bit later, and said "Well, the coin's material is human bone coated with gold, so I carbon dated the bone. It dates back to the days of the Ancient Egyptian Empire..."

Connor and Dave entered the harbor, mowing down the occasional zombie with the machine gun turret. They then found some OZSPC men and some punk looters who were apparently hired as mercenaries clearing an abandoned barge of zombies. Connor drove up to the entrance, and Dave began mowing down the hordes of zombies, until a zombie lept into the passenger's seat. Connor froze in terror, staring into the face of certain doom. Then, he heard a gun fire near his ear and the zombie collapsed. He looked behind him to see the boy holding a smoking pistol. They cleared the rest of the ship, and then Connor asked a OZSPC general "Where to?" The general replied "Tokyo, Japan."

Last edited by PlasmaCannonsRule; 06-22-2008 at 02:13 PM.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:03 PM   #48
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaCannonsRule View Post
Also, Connor's point is correct. The Antidote will kill zombies and cure those who are going through zombification. .
OOC: Just FYI, Elizabeth wasn't a zombie yet, she just launched into semi-zombie state(which is what the antidote did as part of it's process), then fainted, not being fully zombied yet. So she is*will be* fine.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:22 PM   #49
PlasmaCannonsRule

OOC: I don't think anyone noticed, but I updated my above post.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #50
TyTBone
College Boi

[OOC] Just so you know, I really have no idea what I said inappropriately in post #44. But oh well... [/OOC]

[OOC] Heh, I had hoped to make the traveling part from D.C. to Minnesota a bit longer (passing through West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, etc.) before reaching my brother's house (which is technically a family cabin and, technically, my brother is about 3 years younger than me). But meh, it's the future probably and I'm willing to adapt! [/OOC]

[OOC] I'm going to add in a few more explosions along the way, but not of the helicopters, and I think the gas station explosions - while cool - are unoriginal. [/OOC]

After TyTBone's bro finished his explanation, the group of about a dozen members (now including TyTBone's younger and youngest brothers) stood in silence for a few minutes, under the shade of the forest. "So," started Nathan, leaning against a pine tree, "where the kelvin do we go next?"

"The way I see it, we have three options," answered TyTBone. "We can try to find that cozy little island in the Pacific (or something like that) like Blue Dwarf suggested, or we can go to one of two places based on the coin: Egypt, to maybe learn more about the coin itself and how it connects to the virus; or Tokyo, to figure out what that cat stands for." He paused. "What are everyone's opinions?"

"Hold on, hold on," interrupted Freewind, pawing at the ground. "Before we decide where we're going next, we need to decide HOW we're going to get there! Semis don't float."

TyTBone's brother smiled slightly and TyTBone's youngest bro (nicknamed Q because he was really "quiet" most of the time) pointed a hand-over-shoulder backwards thumb at him. "People, I think I can take care of that. As TyTBone knows, I do a little Minnesota sightseeing on the side, and happen to own 2 Bell Jetranger B206 helicopters." He paused to remember something itching in his mind.

"Oh yeah...hmmm...well, the good news is, I recently widened the gas tank capacity so that about 20 extra gallons can be added, and an extra storage compartment for more fuel as needed. And if we can find enough stopping points in the U.S., traveling over an ocean shouldn't be much of a problem." Again he paused. "The BAD NEWS is that the B206s only hold 5 people per cabin, so two or three of you will have to stay here. You're welcome to use my house (being out here in the middle of nowhere, it's pretty peaceful)."

Blue Dwarf nodded. "So, we have to make two decisions: where to go and who can go. Suggestions and/or volunteers?"

[OOC] PCR, can you also please give some explanation as to why the governments of the world are barely involved in the crisis? I just like to know these things. [/OOC]

Last edited by TyTBone; 06-22-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #51
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

OOC: That gas station exploded for a reason actually, but now you never get to know since BD didn't get his chance tyo go back and investigate.

This also means that one of our team survives this far in the trip
But the old guy wasn't dead and he was going to join up with us to replace the lost member.

OH WELL, though I thought having an old semi-crazy guy come along wwould have been fun... And useful.
END OOC

BD: "Well, I think I should go with the helicopters, as I have many skills in shooting, fixing stuff. Plus I am abnormally strong."
TyT: "Riiiiiight....."

BACK AT THE GAS STATION:
Old Guy: "Come an get meh you little whipper snappers!"
A band of about thirty zombies is forming a circle around the old guy.

Old Guy: "Hehehe, take that!"
The old guy opens his tin box and removes a grenade, which he uses to blow away 7 of the zombies.

A zombie charges at him and tries to bite him, but he stabs it with an old hunting knife.

Old Guy: "Wha oh, now yer all in trouble!"

The old guy reveals a device made out of three shotguns hooked together with various metal bars.

Old Guy: "Hehehe, this is fun! DIE DIE DIE! Git back you evil beasties!"
The old guy starts blasting away zombies with his home made super weapon.

Soon, all the zombies in the area where once again dead.

Old Guy: "Now, where'd dem other young fellas get too...."
The old man lifts a huge sack into an old truck and drives off the way that everyone else went afew hours before.
He doesn't really know where they went, but he feels compelled to drive off westward. So he does so. Venturing off into various cities, blasting away zombie scum, slowly making his way toward his final destination.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #52
TyTBone
College Boi

Unhappy Re: Zombie Survival RPG 1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Blue Dwarf. View Post
OOC: That gas station exploded for a reason actually, but now you never get to know since BD didn't get his chance tyo go back and investigate.
[OOC] Sorry...sometimes you've just got to go with the flow, in this style of RPG. Maybe the helicopter crews will see the crazy guy driving westward, and end up picking him up. [/OOC]
Old 06-23-2008, 05:16 AM   #53
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

They sailed on the ship, and for once, it was peaceful. the zombies were cleared out long ago. But during the whole ride, Connor kept feeling lkike they were watched. As he looked up while they departed, he saw the falcon change into a more sea worthy bird, an albatross, and it was now following them across the sea. That was not normal...
Old 06-23-2008, 07:20 AM   #54
PlasmaCannonsRule

"We'll stay behind." Robin Wood II said. "It's been good meetin' you fellows, but I kinda want to stay in America. Good luck!" Andy then suggested "Wait, before we go, maybe that cranky elder back there survived the blast. We ought to go back and see if he's still alive. If he is, due to the Second Sherwood staying, he should fit perfectly. Kinda sad that we don't get the Second Sherwood's support."

Ando and Fido were looking for Hiro, and, while they were in the dock area, saw a ship in the distance....

OOC: The reason the world goverments supposedly did nothing about the invasion is because it happened too fast and overwhelmed them. The only signs of goverment interference with the event is a nuclear blast crater in California.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #55
TyTBone
College Boi

TyTBone and the others looked at Andy. "Man, sorry, but why would you make such a random statement?" said TyTBone with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, okay. Well, Blue Dwarf and I were talking earlier, and he said that as he was pulling away, he swore he saw the old man walking through the flame waving his arms and trying to get our attention!" Andy pointed over at BD, who just stared at the ground in a mildly embarrassed way. "Well, we both agree that, after talking it over, that man would be a great asset. I hesitate to say this, but if he's really developed some sort of immunity or ability, (albeit, at the growth of dementia), we need that man on our side."

TyTBone's brother looked at Andy and BD. "I'm sorry, but you guys do realize that, from what I'm hearing, you're running on extreme hunches?"

BD spoke up. "Yeah I know, it might be crazy. But look at you; you supposedly have an immunity to zombie bites? Maybe this guy's is flames or something like that!"

People exchanged glances.

"To round it out, I also have a gut feeling that we should go back and check. It's not overflowing, but it's strong."

After a few moments of silence, Freewind mentioned an important point. "Well, we've been running on chances roughly the entire past week and a half! One more chance should hurt...," he lowered his voice,"or too much, at least."

"So, is everyone essentially okay with taking a little extra time to try to find "Mr. Coalwalker"?" asked TyTBone's brother.

TyTBone said, "I think I trust Blue Dwarf's gut. Let's at least check it out."

Nathan shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, the heck. Might as well."

"It'll be an adventure!" said a rather excited Elizabeth.

- - - - - - -

After everyone had officially said their good-byes to Robin Wood II and his two men (who decided to head for and live off the land in Canada), the three got into TyTBone's brother's old go-kart (which he had given them), and went on their merry way.

Then TyTBone's brother handed out assignments. "I don't mean to be everyone's boss, but I need everyone's help to gather supplies, if we're going to find Coalwalker and - at some point - fly across an ocean."

"First off, we're going to need as much gas as possible. I have a tank and a few rusty gas cans out back. People, fillerup! Also, Nathan, there's a megaphone in the garage, near the back. Please find it. We'll need it to get Coalwalker's attention."

Then Bromeister noticed Freewind watching over the kids. "Hey, um, talking dog?" "

'Freewind,' meatbag," he growled.

"Sorry. Listen, I don't know if that's your official job or anything, but you seem to have really connected with them. So I want it to BE your official job, now, to watch over Liz and the little guy. Nathan's going to be busy with other stuff, so I REALLY need you to do this. S'okay with you?"

Freewind looked over at the kids. "Most certainly."

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Coalwalker (or whatever his real name) was busy driving up the forest-laden I-58, in search of the "youngins'". He - along with Blue Dwarf - also had a keen intuition about places. Unfortunately, the brain power that went to that left quite a deficiency in his reasoning capabilities. He kept expecting the vehicle to go on it's own, each time after he pushed on the gas pedal. Push. "Yeah! Git goin'!" "Dang it!"
Push. "Yeah! Git goin'!" "Dang it!" Push. "Yeah! Git goin'!" "Dang it!" Push. "Yeah! Git goin'!" "Dang it!" Push. "Yeah! Git goin'!" "Dang it!" And on and on it went.

[OOC] I'm not really sure who Second Sherwood is. All I know is that these copters only fit about 10 people, so 2 or 3 will have to stay home or go somewhere else. [OOC]

Last edited by TyTBone; 06-23-2008 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #56
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Soon the old guy found himself talking to a zombie that wwas walking along outside his truck.

Zombie: "I can have brains?"
Old Guy: "Heh, sure! But not mine! You best go find someone else to ask!"

Zombie: "But I hungry, me want you brain!"

Old Guy: "Gosh dangit, I said no! Now git out of my sight!"
Zombie: "But I... ant..... Braaaaaaaaaaaains!!!!!!!"

Old Guy: "That's it! No yer in for a whopp'in! Come on, I'm gonna take you down you whipper snapper!"

The old man leapt out of the truck and punched the zombie in the head.
The zombie stumbled backwards, then it lost it's kindness and lunged at the Old Guy.

Old Guy: "Yeah! Dat all you got?"

The old guy swwats the zombies in the head, pushing it to the ground.
The zombie was determined to get those brains now, it had worked too hard to give up now.

Zombie: "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!!!!!"
The zombie gets up and swings it's head at the old man.

It's head is met by the old guy's fist once more, this time the zombie was out for the count.

Old Guy: "Huh, young'ins don't know a thing about fighting. ell, back to the road..."

The old guy gets in his truck and begins going up the hill in the same fashion as before.

The zombie layed dead on the road behind him.
But there were still other zombies farther back, but even though the old guy drove slowly, they had no chance of catching up.

BD: "okay, I am going to take a small group out to find gas. I don't suppose there is any gas station or anything around here?"

TyT: "Nope... There are afew cars though..."
BD: "Right.... I'll go do that..."

Nathan: "hat about food? Are we going to try to stop at gas stations and mini marts along the way to get more? Or do we think that these twinkies and such will be enough for all of us?"
TyT: "Hmmmm, I don't know...."
Old 06-23-2008, 05:10 PM   #57
varkarrus
Banned

Ando and Fido looks at the ship (or actually, an Ouija board appears out of nowhere and tells us to)
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:21 AM   #58
PlasmaCannonsRule

Blue Dwarf, Nathan, Andy, and the Second Sherwood (who had not yet departed) went out to see if any of the cars had any fuel in them. While they were walking through the woods, they heard familiar voices yelling and a dog barking and yelping they rushed back to find a bunch of zombies wandering around the cabin, but what horrified them the most was a bunch of giant zombie fungus holding Tytbone, Elizibeth, Ben, Freewind, and Tytbone's brother. Everyone but Elizibeth and Tytbone's brother (both of whom were rather ferociously struggling due to Tytbone's brother being immune to the zombie virus and Elizibeth still having the antidote in her) were hanging in the fungi's tendrils, looking very pale. The fungi also were hooked up to a giant zombie ant, who was laying eggs that hatchet into zombie army ants! "Oh boy, they're in trouble," Robin Wood II said, "Now, we got to be real quiet-like." His warning fell on deaf ears. Andy was already ripping through zombie with his SMG, while a rambunctious (and rather drunk) member of the Second Sherwood was riding through the horde on horseback, whooping and hollering and shooting at zombies with his shotgun.

Ando and Fido stood at the dock, praying that the ship wasn't infested with zombies. However, when it docked, to their relief, several still living humans got off the ship, some with OZSPC on their shirts, others sporting mowahawks and leather jackets, and two members of the Australian military driving a jeep down onto the dock.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #59
TyTBone
College Boi

[OOC] Sorry, I'll post in a couple of hours. (Have to go away for a little while.) [OOC]
Old 06-25-2008, 09:55 AM   #60
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Old Guy: Some thin's tellin me those younguns are in trouble. Hey now, look at that! Did I really get this far?

The Old Guy drives past a 'Welcome To Michigan' sign.

After another half hour of driving he came upon a lake.
It was rather huge, and he decided it would be an issue to try to get around it on either side ans it seemed to stretch off forever in both directions.

There was a big boat nearby the shore though, it looked like there was people walking around on it!

The Old Guy yelled at the boat and it seemed to start driving towards him.

The boat was rather large and it had to stop quite abit before reaching him.
He saw another, smaller boat being lowered down the side and it slowly made it's way to him.

He decided to wait in his truck, but when he turned around there was three zombie in it sniffing the chair.

This made the old man angry, but he didn't have his shotgun machine, so he grabbed a big dead stick and smacked the zombies from a distance with it.

He felled the first one but the other two dodged and started walking towards him.
He was going to try to punch one of them, but it just lokked too ready to lunge out and bite his hand.

It decided to lunge anyway.
BANG! BANG!

Both the zombies fell to the ground.
Old Guy: "HA! Can't git me! What, feel like takin a nap now? Heh... I'm just gonna go get my gun."

Dude on the boat: "SIR! Come to the boat and get in, it's alot safer out on the lake!"

Old Guy: "HA! You folks got a flying machine on their? If not then I'm not coming."
Dude: "Yes sir, there is a helicopter on the other boat. Come on now!"

The Old man knew what he had to do now, he knew that being on a bout was very unsafe, there was something in that water. He grabbed his gun and other supplies and got onto the little transport boat.

Upon arrival at the big boat, he wansered over to the helicopter and waited there. No one took much notice of him so he started loading his supplies into it.
He hoped he remembered how to fly it from when he was in the war(Which war? Who knows.)

OOC: The old guy will be seen many more times. But he may or may not be seen again soon.

BD: "Oh no... What are these things?"
Robin Wood: "New forms of zombies. I didn't think that they could infect ants..."
BD: "I wouldn't think so either. I don't think the zombies got the ants... I think a human did this."
Robin Wood: "Hmmmm, we'll see about that. Until then, we should probably start shooting seeing as the others have taken our e;ement of surprise."
BD: "Good point..."

BD and RW start blasting away zombies.
BD keeps looking at the zombie fungus, fire would probably take care of it but he would have to get the others out before he did so. He wondered if they would even be alive or not zombies when and if he got them free.
He slowly backed away from the incoming army ants.

They all seemed to be closing in on him now.

Then he decided he needed to do something durastic.
He pulled a lighter from the gas station out of his pocket and started it, he reached down and carefully lit one of the ants on fire. Once on fire, it started going nuts and ran into the other oncoming ants, causing a chain reaction of flames to spread through abunch of the ants, which then started lighting the ground on fire.

BD: "Ohhhhhhh crap...."
RW: "Was that really a good idea!?"
BD: "Sorry, I was in a panic! Maybe it will turn out to be okay..."

The fire was still only in a small area but it could spread quickly, especially if a zombie starts up...

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 06-25-2008 at 09:56 AM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote