Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 21, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
supersilver
Banned

Talking R3 - the full story! Please read!

Note: this is NOT an RPG. this is a story i have been creatimafying for YEARS. since i was about 3 years old, in fact. so some of i may seem a bit non-making-sense-inafying uhh... yeah.

Birds nest. Tree. Kara City. Sector 7. Planet VII. Galaxy: Roman. Dimension: Gibrak. this is where it all started. In the birds nest, a highly intelligent, Small, yet divine eagle, was sitting in its nest. it was performing its Ritual of the Flames. this ritual happened every thouasand or so years, and was very, very... stupid, would be the right word. so, the eagle flew upwards. Up. Up. Up again. unfortunately, the direction it was going in, was the direction of the sun. Thusly, the eagle burned up, leaving behind only two feathers, both equally on fire. they both drifted off in space.
Sorry, there are two people wanting on the hotel computer. i pity them.
supersilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Yerfdog Re: R3 - the full story! Please read!

*Eyes lose focus* Cosmic.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
Ryuinfinity
Banned

Location: Domefield Centre Mission: Defeat the Zirrons in Chyare Strait.
Default Re: R3 - the full story! Please read!

Um... All I can say is WHAT??!!! That is the most nonsensical "story" I have ever heard.
Ryuinfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:01 PM   #4
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

I think there is more.

Maybe it will make sense later.
*drifts off into space*
Old 07-10-2008, 07:29 AM   #5
supersilver
Banned

Talking Re: R3 - the full story! (Pt. 2)

seven years later one of the feathers conveniently fell on the planet it came from. And hit the tail of an unsuspecting kangarian. and the kangarian got such a shock it started screaming and running round in circles. then it laid an egg. Seven weeks later (i like that number, live with it.)the egg hatched a divine white, yet somehow adult kangarian. It was hunting around the big cliffs from around where it hatched. eventually, he found a large, very badly constructed metal laboratory with a glowing neon purple sign with the letter J on it. the kangarian knew that no good would come from this lab. The white kangarion then laid an egg which hatched within 7 seconds. And from it came a baby Kangarian. This one was called Roo. Not too imaginative, Ill say. He sent the baby in to the lab. Roo explored the place, and eventually found a large glass canister of blue paint. Roo put his big feet to use. SMASH! Roo is now covered with Blue paint. He explored the place some more. eventually he found a big Red Chair that looked like an electric chair with a sign saying Mind Machine 3000 next to it. he sat down on it and pressed the ON button.
To Be Continued...
Old 07-10-2008, 08:31 AM   #6
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
*Eyes lose focus*
Pretty much.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #7
supersilver
Banned

Talking Re: R3 - the full story! Please read! (Pt. 3)

After Roo pushed the ON button on the chair, a burst of electricity came from the machine. After the horror ended, Roo became very intelligent. "WOHOAH, that was weird." He then heard a load roaring sound. along the Hallway of the lab, there was a muscular cyclops walking towards him. "Hey, big guy! Am i intruding?" And then The Cyclops said "Me muscular joe! You intruder!" "Whoah, big guy, you must have been too big for the mind machine!" "ROAAAAH! you make muscular joe ANGRY!" After a long stare at each other and a twist of camera angles, Muscular joe flung himself at Roo, and missed. Again. And again. And again. Muscular Joe lay there, out cold i would say... or just having a rest. either way, he wasnt Roos problem any more. He was heading towards the door to tell his father hed defeated him, but then he heard a man shouting "Im home! Joe, get me some tea... Joe? JOE?!" He ran towards the door only to see a very worried looking black haired man. "What are you doing in my lab?"
To Be Continued
Old 07-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #8
supersilver
Banned

Talking Re: R3 - the full story! Please read!(Pt. 4)

"My father sent me in here. Uuuh, i uuh, dealt with... your... whatever you call that thing." The man saw Muscular joe lying there. "!!! No! i cant believe it !!! Im Dr. J bz the way, nice to meet you." "I just knocked your assistant to the floor and youre saying it was nice to meet me?" "Enough!" Dr. J pulls out a lazer gun on him! Roo felt something he had never felt in that little blip of his existace. Fear. Anger. Strength. Stupidity. He jumped up and bounced off the roof on to Dr. J. Fortunataly, Dr. J was lying on the ground, with his side to the exit of the lab. (REMEMBER THAT!!!) Unfortunately, he bounced off of Dr. J onto the laboratory self destruct button. 10. 9. 8. 7. 7. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. Roo ran to the exit. will he make it in time?
To Be Continued!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 01:46 PM   #9
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

Yes. Yes he will.

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:21 AM   #10
supersilver
Banned

Talking Re: R3 - the full story! Please read! (Pt. 4)

1. Yes. Yes, he did. the lab explodes behind him. due to Dr. Js lying position, only half of him got burnt. luckily he had invented a repair machine which was so stable it survived the explosion. unluckily, he had to use something to repair him with. metal in this case. (Dr. J is now a cyborg.) "If I EVER find you again, i will unleash the wrath of Dr. J, and you will wish you never crossed paths with me." He built a new lab out of stronger metal. luckily for him, a bit of roos fur fell off during the explosion. he took a DNA sample from the fur and made his own kangarian SOUPERpowered creation. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
To Be Continued...
Old 07-13-2008, 02:42 AM   #11
souperzombie

Ooh, Soup is being involved! =3

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:27 AM   #12
supersilver
Banned

Talking Re: R3 - the full story! Please read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by souperzombie View Post
Ooh, Soup is being involved! =3
thanks zombie, i didnt think many people would actually read this.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:41 AM   #13
supersilver
Banned

Talking Re: R3 - the full story! Please read! (Pt. 5)

Roo looked all over the place for his father. but he couldnt find him. "Hey, big guy, looks like youve been turned down." "Huh?" He turned around only to see a Kat looking down at him from a rock. "what do you mean? who are you?" "they call me many names. i have power over electricity." "How about... voltage?" "No." "uuh... ok then... how about assasin?" "... Bad call. BAD CALL!!!" "whooooaaaaaah.... easy, little guy." "Hm! im outa here." a few hours later roo saw Dr. J once more. this time in cyborg form. "Haha! Now, you will regret crossing paths with me! Take a gander at my latest, GREATEST creation! Flaroo!" "MUHAHAHAHA!" a red, flaming version of roo came out from behind the mountains. Flaroo shot out a beam of flames from his hands. "No way! i am WAY less ugly than you!"
To Be Continued...

Last edited by supersilver; 07-13-2008 at 05:42 AM. Reason: For editing reasons
Old 07-13-2008, 07:26 AM   #14
supersilver
Banned

Roo dodged the beam of flames then jumped and landed on top of Flaroo. OUCH! he then remembered he was on fire and jumped off. Roo lay there on the ground. defeated. "HEE-HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Dr. J was very proud of his creation. "Very well, flaroo. this time next year we will be very rich millioniares." "Uuhhhh... SUCKER!" roo jumped off his back and stood in an agressive position, ready to fight. All of a sudden... he feld a strange feeling inside him. powerful. as if he had a new muscle added to his body. he hed geen given the power to move and generate Water. "HIYYYAAH!" ======= (lol thats not what Kagarians look like )
To Be Continued
Old 07-13-2008, 07:34 AM   #15
supersilver
Banned

After Flaroo was spurted with water, he seemed to shrink. (lol hed been in the washing too long) "No way! how did i lose? all my training robots lost to me!" "well, maybe you could come with me! Dr. J is always troubling this land." "Really? that's great!" Nothing could have been more cheesy. "now... as for you, Dr. J..." "If it's a showdown you want, its a showdown you'll get!" Dr. J pulled out a lazer on him! as usual he was foiled by roo. he jumped on "j"s head and made him fall down the cliff. roo may have thought he was dead... be he had another thing coming!
To Be Continued.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:09 AM   #16
supersilver
Banned

Talking Re: R3 - the full story! Please read! (Pt. 7)

"MUHAHAHA! it's a good thing I installed these jet boots on my Cyborg suit! i would be dead if i didn't!" he flew up to his lab and designed the Air bubble 3000. he jetted down to the bottom of the seaand put it down there.he then flew up to the mountain where roo and flaroo were standing. "hey! i thought you were dead!" he ignored him and grabbed the two of them and jetted into the air bubble 3000.he left them there. also there was the orange Kat they saw earlier. He explained he thought of a name. it would be Damien. he also explained he had two brothers. VORBIS and Seth. all of a sudden roo has a cell phone. it rings. "roo. we want you on our team. we are resistance force three. R3 to our fellow agents. are you up for the job?" "Well... i would say yes, but me and my friends here are kind of inside a giant Air Bubble 3000 in the sea." "No problem, fellow agent. Crush and Trub will come and get you." "wait i never got your na-" he hung up. about 30 munuites later two overgrown lisards, one with a metal arm, came to rescue them and took them to R3 HQ.
This story is just getting interesting...
End of episode 1
Old 07-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #17
legomash
"I am a complete LUNATIC!!!!!"

Hey, great story! I'l get to work on artwork right away! I have a few good ideas.

Mekka city: back in construction
legomash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:38 PM   #18
legomash
"I am a complete LUNATIC!!!!!"

Ok, Ive just finished a pic with Dr. J pointing his blast-o-matic 3000 at roo inside the lab with the mind machine 3000 in the background. Unfortunatley, for some reason I can't paste it into this thread. I'l figure something out, though.

PS, the blast-o-matic 3000 is a sort of disintegrator ray, because I couldn't draw a laser.

Mekka city: back in construction
legomash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #19
souperzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by legomash View Post
Ok, Ive just finished a pic with Dr. J pointing his blast-o-matic 3000 at roo inside the lab with the mind machine 3000 in the background. Unfortunatley, for some reason I can't paste it into this thread. I'l figure something out, though.

PS, the blast-o-matic 3000 is a sort of disintegrator ray, because I couldn't draw a laser.
Upload it to photobucket or something, then copy it and put it here or something.

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #20
supersilver
Banned

"Okay, drop him." Crush and trub drop roo on the ground just in front of a wooden desk. "Okay, who are you?" the swivelly chair behind the desk turned around, showing a black crocodile sitting on it. "The name's crocodilus, agent." "stop calling me agent! i have a name, you know! it's roo!" "roo, eh? well, i have no idea where that name came from." "different dimension." "right. well, roo, here at R3, we do missions. all with the help of your electronic encyclopedia here." he points to a book made of metal. all of a sudden it plays a little tune, like an old B&W Nokia tune, not that one though. Crocodilus opens it up. all of a sudden a robotic voice starts saying "Kangarian. starts off small, but can grow very large. it attacks with its feet and occasionally fists. some are known for their telecanetic abilities." "WHOAH. now THATS a toy any kid would want. they would have to be a nerd though." suddenly, crocodilus' cell phone rings the same tune the encyclopedia made. After a few "Uh huh. yeah. right. okay. i understand. right! we'll be right there!" Crocodilus put down the phone and said "Guys? we've got a job to do."
To Be Continued...