Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 18, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 07-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #21
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Default Re: The Anti-Guild/Clan/Organisation RPG!

The horrible hamsters were closing in! Why had they foolishly run into this room without looking both ways!? Jimmy looked through the crowd of monstrous rodents and found - Could it be? - A gigantic Hamster Queen! He lept over all of the hamsters and landed right in front of the queen. Jimmy picked her up and threw her into an open grave in the corner of the room. The other hamsters, becoming one with their inner lemmings, all pursued their master over the edge of the grave, and they all fell to their deaths. Jimmy checked on the corpses. ''Well, good thing they're all permanently dead!'' he said triumphantly. He proceeded to fill up the grave with dirt, not noticing a sign nearby saying ''PET SEMATERY''...

Meanwhile, Harbo walked up to Ernie. ''Hey, Ernie, are you sure you're human? I mean, the only thing that's really human about you is your head, and it looks like a mask. Seriously, you have tentacles and claws and other generic monster things.'' ''Uh...'' said Ernie. Ernie grabbed Ronald McDonald and pushed him into Harbo. ''Talk to Ronald! I'm busy doing... uh... something somewhere far away from you!'' Ernie proceeded to run away while Harbo started talking with Ronald.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #22
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

"Whoa, that was insane. I'm glad you found the plug to disable it before my head got cut off!" Jimmy said.

"Yeah, whew... now let's go into this room here!" Harbo said, gesturing at a door with a hamster skull painted on it.

"How many ways should we look before we enter?"

"How many? Are you kidding? ONE! Remember what the wise snake on the banana barrel said - 'always look one way before entering a room.'"

"Right, right. Well, I say we look down then!"

And so the intrepid previous players stormed into the hamster room, eyes firmly fixed on the floor. This made it difficult to notice the giant army of evil hamsters that occupied pretty much every square inch of the room except the area right around the door itself.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:27 PM   #23
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Jimmy was sweating, as the laser made its way toward his head. Soon, it would be lights out! Luckily, Ronald ran over, and pulled the plug on the operation! Literally. Somewhere among the crowd of players, Ernie cursed at his bad luck as everyone else cheered.
Connor S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #24
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Jimmy woke up after being knocked out by somebody, only to see that he had been tied to a table, and a laser was slowly inching its way towards his head!

''Here he is!'' said Harbo as the other players suddenly burst into the room, after searching all those other areas!

''I told you we should've checked this room first!'' said Connor to Ernie, who was whistling suspiciously.

''What do we do now? We have to save Jimmy, or the prophecy that he'll save the world in a scrabble game will never come true!'' said Ronald.

Ernie started talking about how ridiculous that prophecy is.

Last edited by Coolguy; 07-17-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #25
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Jimmy was wondering which room to check first, when suddenly, he was voilently smacked on the back of the head! A Sack was pulled over his head, and he was dragged away without anyone noticing. When Ron suggested checking the middle room first, Ernie quickly replied that his instincts told him the left room was right. Everyone else agreed, and they went left. Under his breathe, Ernie muttered "I cant believe those *generic monster noise* believed that trick... hehehe"
Old 07-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #26
Coolguy
Couch Potato

The players lept across the bottomless gorge just before the boulder rolled over them! The players flew through the air for what seemed like an eternity. Jimmy landed first, then Harbo. Ronald McDonald, Ernie, and several others barely made it, and grabbed onto the edge. Captain Adventure wasn't so lucky. He fell, and barely latched onto Ernie's long reptilian tail. Captain Adventure gasped; Humans don't have tails! Ernie must be a generic monster!

Captain Adventure was about to call this out when Ernie kicked him with his gigantic monstrous foot, causing the poor captain to fall to his doom. "Noooooooo!" he said as he fell (and died of starvation, since the pit is bottomless and he wouldn't die from hitting the bottom).

The remaining players pulled themselves up the ledge and decided to avenge Captain Adventure by finishing their way through the dungeon. There were several doors ahead, each more door-tastic than the last.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #27
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

The huge gate loomed infront of them. That looks menacing. Said Jimmy.

You go first! Said Ernie, and pushed Jimmy through. WOAH! Yelled Jimmy. he had almost fallen over the cliff. How will we do this? Asked Ron.

We will FLY! Said Captain Adventure,
Old 07-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #28
Coolguy
Couch Potato

The players kept running from the boulder.

''I know!'' said Connor. ''I'll try my discontinuity-error powers to make a post that ignores the existence of the boulder! That can save us!'' The boulder continued rolling after them at high speed as they ran as fast as they could, while Connor crafted his post.

''Or we could just leap over that bottomless pit up ahead.'' said Captain Adventure. ''It doesn't look hard at all!''

''No!'' said Connor. ''That's too complex. Besides, somebody will probably fall to their death.'' Captain Adventure rolled his eyes at this.

Suddenly, Connor had a flashback, back to when they first entered the dungeon:

Last edited by Coolguy; 07-17-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #29
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

This dungeon is big and scary! Said Ronald.

Not for me! I can Handle ANYTHING! Yelled Captain Adventure. We will SAVE Those lost adventures and get that file!

Yah right... Muttered Ernie.

Time to continue everyone! I gauruntee NOTHING will go wrong!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #30
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk

What about cults?

Wait, what are you talking about?
Old 07-18-2008, 06:38 AM   #31
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Connor uses his awsome device to blankerize that illegal post!
Old 07-19-2008, 12:50 PM   #32
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.

"Wow, that sure was a close one!" said Roland. "Actually, we seem to have had an awful lot of close shaves in a rather short amount of time. I could really go for something dull and calming, like that prophesied Scrabble game that Jimmy's supposed to win."

Captain Adventure, the gang's leader, returned from scouting up ahead. "Sorry guys!" he told the group. "Up ahead is a toll booth, and I'm all out of generic gold coins."

"This certainly is a predicament," said Jimmy. "Wait, don't we still have that offer for burger advertising?"

"Awww, man!" complained Roland as he put on the clown costume. "Do I really have to?"

"Yes, unless you've got any better ideas." said Jimmy.

They used the advertising money, which had appeared from nowhere, to pay their fare, and continued on their adventure.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:31 PM   #33
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Roland became one with his inner Australian and created a mystical boomerang out of thin air! He threw it at the Super Mumble, but it just curved back and hit him in the head, knocking him out. The boomerang landed in Roland's shirt-pocket.

Captain Adventure ran with the stolen bandage and tied it between two columns.

The Super Mumble was just about to eat Ernie when the brave Captain called out ''I'm over here, ugly!'' Like in every stupid children's movie, the gigantic monster fell for the obvious distraction. It dropped Ernie and charged at the captain. However, it tripped on the bandage Captain Adventure had tied, and the monster fell, hit its head, and died to death.

Ernie, seeing Captain Adventure risk his life to save him despite all the mean things he had done to the Captain, decided to turn over a new leaf and help these adventurers save the world. This new leaf would surely last!

Jimmy pulled off the Mumble's mask, revealing that the Super Mumble was actually his next-door neighbor, Mr. Gladstone (who, conveniently enough, had the least screentime this adventure). ''I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your stupid dog!'' He said as the police came and took him away.

The heroes continued on. Captain Adventure, being the brave leader, went ahead in the dungeon to scout.

Last edited by Coolguy; 07-19-2008 at 01:34 PM.