Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 12-28-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

Default Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

I figured I should repost this, since the other one is ANCIENT by now, and I had a weird dream last night.

It started out we were at school on recess. Me and a few friends headed to the top of a huge hill-like thing, on the other side is a major highway. We talked a bit, and then for some reason, I was with my parents. Somehow, I can't quite remember, but I got the information there was an abandoned baby in a town(Where the school used to be). Me and my family headed there, and found what was supposed to be a 10 year old girl. It looked like some sort of weird disfigured stick figure with a mishapped head, but she acted and looked like she was 3. She couldn't talk. My dad said I could raise her, so I put her in my inventory(Yeah, when you dream about games, thats when you KNOW you are a geek). Some weird things happened, and we were being chased by government guys with guns and vampires who could shoot fireballs. I got a running start, jumped and released my parachute, and somehow made a blast of wind bring me high up so I could ride it all the way down to the edge of the highway, past a huge fence that had, at some point, been erected at the top of the hill.

So now, on to raising the girl. The only way to raise her was to collect Hamumu-style brains from Half-Life 2 style zombies. So, I went to level select, went to Ravenholm, and... thats all I can remember.

I really ought to get my head checked out.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
puffazoid
Is an abomination!

Default Re: Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

That would make a good videogame.

One time i had a dream that i was on somekind of weird airship, and the birds were all anthropomorphic acorns, motherboards, and a giant monster that looked like Sin fron Final Fantasy X.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

1 night, I was dreaming, and suddenly I was spider-man (I am not a fan of spider-man, so it was pretty weird), I woke up in my dream, and suddenly There was a mutant like that green fish-thing in The nightmare before christmas above me.
It suddenly grabbed me and started trying to suck out my soul (Or something). I kept trying to get it off me, but I could not. I woke up right there.

Another Dream I had started out as me playing with my friends. I ran around, and suddenly, a big hole opened between me an my friends. They got sucked in, and I started running. Suddenly, A purple glob came out of the hole, and my friends were in it.
It grabbed me, and threw me into the air. I started going down, and The glob opened its mouth. I looked inside and there was a face in the mouth. I was horrified what I saw. It was a horrible face. It kept morphing and changing in there. I kept falling, and right when I hit the mouth... WHAM!!! I hit my head on a hard surface(Forgot what it was, and this is the real part) and then I flew my head up, and hit the wall!(This was a twin bed) I kept having dreams like that for about a week.

Last edited by Ufo-Man; 12-28-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:34 PM   #4
puffazoid
Is an abomination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufo-Man View Post
Another Dream I had started out as me playing with my friends. I ran around, and suddenly, a big hole opened between me an my friends. They got sucked in, and I started running. Suddenly, A purple glob came out of the hole, and my friends were in it.
I grabbed me, and threw me into the air. I started going down, and The glob opened its mouth. I looked inside and there was a face in the mouth. I was horrified what I saw. It was a horrible face. It kept morphing and changing in there. I kept falling, and right when I hit the mouth... WHAM!!! I hit my head on a hard surface(Forgot what it was, and this is the real part) and then I flew my head up, and hit the wall!(This was a twin bed) I kept having dreams like that for about a week.
Hmm... You don't live near Ry'leh, do you?... 0_o
Old 12-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufo-Man View Post
1 night, I was dreaming, and suddenly I was spider-man (I am not a fan of spider-man, so it was pretty weird), I woke up in my dream, and suddenly There was a mutant like that green fish-thing in The nightmare before christmas above me.
It suddenly grabbed me and started trying to suck out my soul (Or something). I kept trying to get it off me, but I could not. I woke up right there.

I grabbed me, and threw me into the air. I started going down, and The glob opened its mouth. I looked inside and there was a face in the mouth. I was horrified what I saw. It was a horrible face. It kept morphing and changing in there. I kept falling, and right when I hit the mouth... WHAM!!! I hit my head on a hard surface(Forgot what it was, and this is the real part) and then I flew my head up, and hit the wall!(This was a twin bed) I kept having dreams like that for about a week.
Does grabbing yourself and throwing yourself in the air often happen in dreams?
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:10 PM   #6
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

...... TYPO.....
Another dream, was that I Became Jak's Sidekick.
I was not his sidekick, but I was in that kind of body.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:45 PM   #7
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

I had this dream last night where two of my friends became "God's Little Helpers". I also in that dream was a guy who looked like Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit) who's name was Mr.Pop.
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #8
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

I had a dream where i was running away from a mixture of most Comedians I have heard of. Carrot top, Carlos Mencia, and many others.

Old 12-29-2007, 04:44 AM   #9
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

I had a dream where i was going to get eaten by a plant with the head of a man with a really long tongue. I tried to run a way but there were all these freaky ninjas blocking me!

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:34 AM   #10
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable

Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.

This was quite some time ago:

I was sitting in the school canteen, with some of my freinds. Everyone kept saying that something was kidnapping them, or something like that. I feel like I fall back, and I hear this high-pitched maniacle laugh, and everything goes dark. I try to sit up, and I move out of the darkness, through the image of the canteen and into my bedroom.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:25 AM   #11
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Now, this Was a wierd dream:
I Was going to sleep, then suddenly I hear a blarring sound. I wake up, but there was nothing. I go ot sleep agian, then suddenly, the blaring sound happens agian! I then wake up, and there was nothing. I go to sleep, and suddenly, I hear "Buy the ???? movie!!!". I could not remember the movie it said, but I kept hearing stuff like that for the rest of the night, but the voice changed every time.

Old 12-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #12
Roland
Lynched Day 3

Wow, you all remember your dreams in detail.

Mine are just so weird they don't even sound that cool. At least regen's make a LITTLE bit of sense!

Last edited by Roland; 12-29-2007 at 02:29 PM.
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #13
Ryuinfinity
Banned

Location: Domefield Centre Mission: Defeat the Zirrons in Chyare Strait.

I had a hypnagogic hallucination (a dream when you are half awake right before going to sleep) that Super Mario came into my room and my betta fish turned into petey piranha!
Ryuinfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #14
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

I will post my dreams in here every day....
Most of my dreams make sense, so I remember them.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:51 PM   #15
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

OOh
I'll try to do that.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:33 PM   #16
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

And when I mean they make sense, i mean that they fit all together.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:38 PM   #17
chaucer
Chaucertastic!

I once had this dream:

I was in some kind of wheel shoes. Probably roller blades, I don't know. Anyway, I go forward along a street for a while, and then I suddenly fall. It seems like I'm falling for a really, really long time. Then, I wake up. As it turns out, I had fallen out of the bed I was sleeping in, which was a bunk bed with me on the top bed and my cousin on the bottom one. Anyway, I fell out, and got the wind knocked out of me.

And another, from a long, long, long time ago:

I was riding my bike, and the city was just one twenty mile-ish long street. Anyway, there aren't any cars or pedestrians in my way, so I go really, really fast, and end up all the way at the other end of the city, where I smash my bike into a wall and it's ruined. Since I was okay, I just started walking back. It started raining, and it took me three days (in dream time, not time time).
"I'm really looking forward to that date [12/21/12] so I can laugh at them when the world doesn't end." ~SpiderPumpkin
chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:38 PM   #18
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Wow.... So did you get hurt in that first 1?

Old 12-29-2007, 10:17 PM   #19
chaucer
Chaucertastic!

No, mostly I just couldn't breath for a few seconds. Anyway, on topic:

I dreamed I was walking down a hall, then in one of the rooms there's a big light, and a voice says something, but I don't remember what. Anyway, I go into the room, and there's a person standing there. He has something in his hand, and drops it. Then, I woke up.

EDIT: BTW, about the not breathing thing, the worst part was that my cousin is a deep sleeper, so he didn't wake up. I pretty much sat there gasping and trying to get my breath back before anyone noticed.
"I'm really looking forward to that date [12/21/12] so I can laugh at them when the world doesn't end." ~SpiderPumpkin

Last edited by chaucer; 12-29-2007 at 10:19 PM.
chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #20
Blackduck
Original Kool Kat

Send a message via ICQ to Blackduck Send a message via AIM to Blackduck Send a message via MSN to Blackduck

Once I had a dream where me and some other random looking people were standing in a dark room and we were playing a game that we had to guess t.v shows t.v was playing. Then when I woke up about 30mins later my dad was watching a movie that people had to guess the name of a t.v show. It just goes to show you how stuff happening in real life can effect your dreams.

Last edited by Blackduck; 12-29-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Blackduck is offline   Reply With Quote