Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 12-29-2007, 11:44 PM   #21
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Yerfdog Re: Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

I once had a dream about getting ready for school. It ended suspiciously similar to a certain Calvin and Hobbes strip.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:07 AM   #22
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable

Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.
Default Re: Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

What, Hobbes attacked you the instant you opened the door?
Old 12-30-2007, 06:03 AM   #23
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

I had a dream last night where Link was wearing his Iron Boots and doing some kick combo's on a guy dressed in a muddy banana suit!

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:27 AM   #24
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

I woke up once, as I was rolling out of bed. I felt myself rolling in slow motion. Then I hit the ground. I wasn't hurt or anything, it was only about 1 foot.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:50 AM   #25
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Sometimes, I feel like I just fell through my bed o_0.

EDIT: And the floor, and the ground, and pretty much everything else. Also, one time I had a really strange dream about a transdimensional portal opening, and then a few days later a bunch of alien spaceships start soaring out and, despite the fact that they weren't doing anything, everyone was panicing and hiding in their basements. I also once had a dream where some guys were flying around in a skyscraper filled with bats, and they were kidnapping people and having the bats torment them. And these were both before I started watching UFO Files.

Last edited by PlasmaCannonsRule; 12-30-2007 at 09:54 AM.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:54 AM   #26
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

I had this dream last night where I was a cat, and I had this owner who wanted us to ask like humans, and I washed my hands while I was a cat. Which is boring.

I also had this dream where I was Bart Simpson and I was staying in a house in the Middle Ages. But, eventually, the house started to look like a teen's flat in the present. And then these dolls of people in the Simpsons came to life.
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:54 AM   #27
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Last Night's Dream Was Messed up, So I wont Say anything about it.

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 03:42 PM   #28
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

This will take some time, but basically, It was thursday night when I had this dream. I dreampt that I got up for school, got ready, etc, and got on the bus, exactly like normal. all the poeple were the same, and I went through a whole school day. and in the dream I thought it was friday. You know those dreams where, until you wake up, you think that its all really happening? that was this dream. so anyways, I got home in the dream after school, went to karate like normal. and then did some homework and went to bed in the dream. I actually woke up the next morning, on the REAL friday, thought it was saturday, and nearly missed school.

=D
Connor S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #29
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Onion View Post
What, Hobbes attacked you the instant you opened the door?
No, as soon as I was done in my dream I woke up and had to do it all over again in real life.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #30
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor S. View Post
This will take some time, but basically, It was thursday night when I had this dream. I dreampt that I got up for school, got ready, etc, and got on the bus, exactly like normal. all the poeple were the same, and I went through a whole school day. and in the dream I thought it was friday. You know those dreams where, until you wake up, you think that its all really happening? that was this dream. so anyways, I got home in the dream after school, went to karate like normal. and then did some homework and went to bed in the dream. I actually woke up the next morning, on the REAL friday, thought it was saturday, and nearly missed school.

=D
That has actually happened to me a few times as well. As for my dreams, I can't think of any now, but how about I talk about my Zombie Boat dream again?

Everyone else: NO!
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:08 AM   #31
Sillyman
Does not exist. Fnord.

I don't know if I'm remembering properly, but I seem to keep having these dreams that seem like real life, and then something in them repeats itself in real life, giving me Deja Vu... *Predicts the future*
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Blaaaah.
Sillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:21 AM   #32
Mr.Onion
Evil, random-voting vegetable

Location: Down at the shore where there's no-one vacationing.

*arrests Sillyman and takes him away to Pre-Crime*

I had a dream, which I then realized was a dream, and woke up immediatly.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:25 AM   #33
Sillyman
Does not exist. Fnord.

Aww. If you didn't wake up immediately, you could have had some fun influencing your dream.
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Blaaaah.
Sillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:01 PM   #34
BunnyBot 5000
King of Robotic Bunnies

(Note: This dream is Super Mario Galaxy related) Last night I had a dream where I was Luigi serving dinner to Rosalina, Polari, Mario, Princess Peach, Wario, and 5 assorted Lumas at a table next to the Foutain in the Comet Observatory. I gave the Lumas each 50 Star Bits, and everyone else got chicken and rice. Then Bowser came out of the sky, landed, and joined the dinner party. After we ate, we all got on the Starshroom and took a look around the Space Junk Galaxy, and returned to the Observatory. Then I woke up, because my alarm clock was set to 7:50. Weird dream, huh?
I'll get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Your safety is our number four concern.
BunnyBot 5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:01 PM   #35
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

Talking Re: Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
That has actually happened to me a few times as well. As for my dreams, I can't think of any now, but how about I talk about my Zombie Boat dream again?

Everyone else: NO!
YES!

Anyway:

I had this dream last night where I wanted to make a cartoon about El Mikkino the secret agent. I then was really excited. I then suddenly popped in front of my TV, put on the guide, and I saw my cartoon was coming up next, even though I had done nothing on it! But, when I saw it, It was just a comic being shown on a TV screen, with El Mikkino in a race. I thought the cartoon was really bad, so I decided to have it live-action instead (insert another random dream about 2 brothers and some spooky things here). Anyway, I decided that in the live action thing, El was going to go into a haunted mansion, and then it flooded, and El was washed out. So, I did nothing again, and I was suddenly ready to perform in front of all my schools that I've ever gone to in this huge stadium. So, I performed it, but everyone hated it, so this one person threw a baseball at my head, it hit me, and I tried to throw it back, but I missed, and hit this jar on top of a randomly placed fireplace, and all these bugs came out of it and scattered. Then the gym teacher from the 2nd school I went to started putting pine needles into my face, so I punched him. I got detention, he got nothing. I then wrote an essay, and did another El Mikkino comic. I then was suddenly at home, and all the bugs I released were crawling all over the place. I asked my mom why grasshoppers don't fly, and then I was suddenly this yellow duck that looked like Daffy, I did some stuff, and then I crashed into a guy on a motorcycle named Pivot.

Weirdest. Dream. Ever.
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person

Last edited by ElMikkino; 12-31-2007 at 01:04 PM. Reason: TYPO!!!
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:06 PM   #36
BunnyBot 5000
King of Robotic Bunnies

i agree
I'll get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Your safety is our number four concern.
BunnyBot 5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #37
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBot 5000 View Post
i agree
Ditto.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #38
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

I once had a dream where my freind were above the clouds and he gave me this transformer toy thing, And if you pressed a button it unleashed this huge implode capable of destroying a country. So i pressed it. And it struck these weird big island things that were 'swirling' in a circle (They wernt really swirling. It was just the way they were layed out.) There were all these white dots where all the cities were. After the first implode, there were still a few cities left. So i pressed the button again and it destroyed the rest of the cities. The next thing i know im in this really weird place. It was all red and black, and it had tubes that you walked through that looked like the ones in Metroid Prime (which is strange, since this is before i got MP.) There were a few humanoid robots and a few zombies. They didnt do anything. There was also this weird Demon that was sat in a throne (still red and black) and there was a Demon head sculpture above him. The NEXT thing I know is Hamumu Innapropreat.
Shoot me for spelling. *Shot*

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #39
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.

I recently had a couple of dreams about Portal. Can't really remember them.

Ooh, and a dream from a while back. For some reason, I was in some kind of cinema thing, with some friends, and then I was on these forums, where for some reason people were posting about my mum. Can't remember what it was.

EDIT: Hmmm. I know I dreamt about the forums more recently, but all I remember is that there were new avatar parts.

Last edited by AtkinsSJ; 01-01-2008 at 11:52 AM.
AtkinsSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #40
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Back by popular demand, (Yes, one person who might have been kidding is popular demand) Here is my Zombie Boat dream! (This is copied exactly from the topic I about wrote it before)

Quote:
I'm in a large building/ship. (The inside looks like a cruise ship, the outside looks like the outside of my school, floating on water. *Insert chat weird smiley here*) Me and my Dad are inside the center of the boat/building, while lots of people are running around. He says he needs to do something, and that I should stay here.

He walks off. Suddenly, I forget everything he says and I wander back to my room. I start playing a video game, and before I know it, 3 hours have gone by. I think my dad's probably wandering around, looking for me. When I step out of my room, a Resident Evil-like scene greets me.

The lights are hanging low and broken, sparks coming off of them. The walls look like someone was tearing them up. The area was dim, but not dark, and there was an eerie silence. Suddenly, my door locks shut, and I can't get back in. I think I'm probably going to be killed. As I keep walking, I think I'm really going to be killed.

I pass by a staircase, and hear a creepy limping sound, and irregular breathing. There's something on the top of the staircase, but I couldn't see it, and (I think) It couldn't see me. I look down the way I came. I catch a glimpse of a zombie, rounding a corner and about to see me. It was the traditional kind, not the Hamumu kind. (If it were the Hamumu kind, I'd have felt better, but I would have been more creeped out.)

I run as fast as I can, but the zombie in the corridor spots me and starts to chase me. The thing at the staircase goes back up, not caring the slightest about me. I run and run. I see a door, but before I can get to it, I'm ambushed by two zombies! I scream really, really, loud, but to no avail. I look at the two right in front of me, and the one chasing me.

At this rate I'll have to make my own blog. Anyway, I somehow manage to outrun the three zombies and get outside. I'm on a school yard. It spontaneously starts raining, and I run toward a door that's a little far away. Suddenly, my dad (In zombie form) starts chasing me. I manage to get to the door, and I run inside again.

After running more, I find there's a LOT of them, all together. Luckily, they were acting like Hamumu zombies, just shouting BRAINS!!!! and not doing much. I try to blend in. Suddenly, there's a flash of light, and everyone's back to normal. I feel great, because everything's over. Suddenly, I get a really creepy feeling. I look behind me, and I scream so load everyone can hear it, but I never see what it was, because I always wake up.

It's creepy, but after watching about 10 minutes of cartoons, I'm not scared anymore. I haven't had this dream in a long time, but that's all I remember.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote