Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 01-01-2008, 08:14 PM   #41
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian
Default Re: Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
I look behind me, and I scream so load everyone can hear it, but I never see what it was, because I always wake up.
Do you dream in 3rd-person?

Last edited by Julian; 01-01-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:46 AM   #42
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

I had a dream last night. It was a terrible dream about my dog contracting a terminal illness.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #43
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

I had this dream, and I was walking around my house. Suddenly, I was in the desert.
Suddenly, A bunch of cars, motorcycles, and a bunch of other stuff came towards me.
I dodge everything, until a Monster Truck came rolling over. It ran over me (Cartoon Style) and after that, the guy yelled "Sac Le Blu!".
I then woke up.

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:52 AM   #44
Ryuinfinity
Banned

Location: Domefield Centre Mission: Defeat the Zirrons in Chyare Strait.

I had a really scary nightmare that the eye of Sauron appeared and shot a laser that melted my mom, so I ran away, but got attacked by evil Aurora Borealis. (!) Then I took a photo of the eye of Sauron, but it turned out all blurry. But the flash of the camera killed the eye. Then I got attacked by a legion of midgets with tourrets syndrome. Then I woke up.
Ryuinfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #45
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

I dreamed some-what of a parody of that new horror movie about the cellphone.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #46
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

Okay, this is weird for more than one reason: I. I normally don't remember dreams unless they have some hidden meaning. II. It was never a lucid dream. III. The setting was all wrong.

Last night, I had a dream. It started at the back of a building, appearently school, but it didn't look like it. A 747 from Flight Simulator X then sort of flew down to above the building, and hovered there, upside down. A bit of bloo fell out of it. I went in, to the office, grabbed a phone(for some reason it was wireless, and looked like a wide, thin, cell phone) and went outside. As I was walking outside, the phone rang. I answered, and a boy that sounded like Siegfried from RIng of Nibelung started talking. The narrorator said it was Pinky. ANyway, I told him that the office person wasn't there and that I'd tell her he called. Then I got outside, about a minute after I went in. The plane had dissapeard by then, but I still called 911. I told the guy that a plane had been hovering over the school (I used the name of my old school, don't know why) but that it went. Then we had a little conversation about that, while I looked around. I couldn't see the plane, and the dream ended.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #47
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

I had my first lucid dream in a few months, last night!
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person

Last edited by ElMikkino; 01-04-2008 at 11:31 AM.
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #48
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMikkino View Post
I had my first lucid dream in a few months, last night!
Um, What?

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #49
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

Linky!
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #50
souperzombie

Ohh. I had a dream like that a few days ago.
It was weird. I was at my old school, and me and some freinds were chaceing somebody. I was running a lot and I wasn't getting tired at all, and i wondered why. Then I realised I was dreaming, and started chaceing him again. A few moments after that, I woke up.
In other news, SouperZombie has been shot for spelling.

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #51
varkarrus
Banned

I am sick, and I recently had a dream were I was puking.

I did not puke, but I did feel pukey afterwards. Feel free to feel grossed out.
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #52
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

I had a dream where I was turning into a cat.
I think there was a japanese movie like that. Ever heard of Totoro?

Old 01-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #53
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Yerfdog Re: Wierd Dream Thread, 2.0

Here is the weirdest dream I have ever had. You cannot make this stuff up. It hit the word limit, so I'll split it into two posts.

WARNING: I just thought I'd do this to be safe. It's not exceptionally scary, but if you're scared easily, etc. you might not want to read the story below. It's also long, but if you really like any of the following parts, you'll want to read it.

My dream is related to:

1. The T.V. show South Park.
2. The T.V. show Futurama.
3. The video game Super Mario Sunshine.
4. Zombies (Of course)
5. A hotel (of EVIL!)
6. A virus (Sort of like Resident Evil)
7. A school. (Scary, isn't it?)

It was mostly a mix of scary, suspense, and a little bit of humour. Not much though, as when you're running from vampire zombies, there's not much to laugh about. Here's where it starts:

Hotel Horror: Part 1

My friends and I were walking around a local park. We were bored, so we decided to find another park. It wasn't the grass type, it was the kind with swings, etc. We went to another park, and we had lots of fun, except for me, who got pelted by sand, fell off the equipment, and finally fell into a strange puddle. As I got out, I suddenly morphed into Kenny (South Park) for no apparent reason. One of my friends got a FLUDD (The weapon from Super Mario Sunshine) and sprayed it. Instead of going away, it seemed to be mutating... After a few minutes, my friends got bored, and they left it alone. I wanted to say, "Something's not right..." but as Kenny, all I could manage was, "Mmpph! Mmph!"

We went to a classroom that was strangely on top of the park we were visiting. The teacher was oddly ignoring us, instead of trying to teach us. Because of this, we, in turn, ignored her. We started talking, playing video games, etc. One of my friends fell into another strange puddle, but he didn't come out... None of my friends had seemed to notice. I tried to say something, but you know, "Mmph!"

The puddle seemed to grow this time. From being sprayed with water, and having eaten one of my friends, it got the energy to extend it's form. It ate the rest of my friends, and me too, but somehow, only I got to come out. Being Kenny has an advantage. You can die all the time, and you always come back. My friends weren't that lucky, however, and they vanished in the ooze. The teacher turned around, and using some unnatural powers, controlled the ooze, and attacked me with it. After many hits of no effect, I finally got pummeled into the ground by a hit, and I was infected by something. The teacher seemed annoyed, but pleased. She vanished. The puddle however changed colour, shot up into the air, and exploded, bringing a diseased rain with it.

As I walked around, I noticed that people were acting strangely. For no reason at all, I saw the Planet Express crew from Futurama. (Fry, Bender, and Leela) I walked up to them, and we had a conversation. They said that everyone else from Planet Express had been eaten. Bender was laughing at this point. While Leela seemed worried about what would happened, she seemed noticeably happy that her co-worker Amy was eaten. Fry seemed to be unaware of anything that was happening. After talking to them a little longer, they suggested checking into a hotel for some reason. When I asked why, they said they found reservations on the ground. I agreed, being lonely now that my friends were all seemingly dead.

We checked into the hotel. It seemed perfectly normal. Our rooms were on the 23rd floor. (This was a BIG hotel) When we got to our rooms, we looked outside, and found we couldn't see anything. There was a miasma covering the hotel's upper floors. However, we heard screaming and the like, so we knew what was happening. The hotel seemed oddly safe from the infection, so we decided to stay. We sat and talked for a while, when without warning, a couple of my friends break through the door! At first, they looked like zombies, but upon closer inspection, they had survived the initial outbreak. Leela gave them an antidote to prevent them from turning into zombies, but then she said there were no more, and if we were infected, we were done for. I didn't need to wonder about what would happen next.

Suddenly, the hotel walls seemed to become holographic, and the screaming got louder. The miasma seemed to pulse, as if it were letting something through it. That was exactly what was happening. On the ground floor, the zombies had entered the building. The hotel was never safe at all! It was a trap to infect the remaining survivors! Naturally, we started to panic. The only way out was to get to the roof, and climb down a ladder to the ground. However, there were monsters swarming around the building, so if they were to escape, someone would have to be left behind, as a decoy. Someone suggested slitting up, though nobody in the room had spoken. Nobody wanted to be a decoy, as everyone refused. Eventually, Leela volunteered to be a temporary diversion. However, she said as soon as she was in danger, she would run away, and meet back with the group. For no reason, Bender agreed to help her. They jumped onto the balcony, and vanished in the miasma.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #54
Wesley

Hotel Horror: Part 2

The rest of use left our rooms, and entered the hallway. Most of the people were unaware of what would happened. They would only find out when it would be too late. We felt sorry for them, but we had to save ourselves. I couldn't let them die, so I managed to shout out, "You better run!" in a non-muffled voice. One person asked, "Why?" but we had entered another room, an I never saw those people again. When I asked why we entered another room, they said the elevators weren't the best way to go. Monsters could actually be crawling up the shaft as we were speaking. I realized that we were getting trapped, fast. Our only option was to climb up from the outside. It was the only option, as a smash was heard down the hallway, from the elevator.

We started to climb up the side of the hotel. It was solid to us, but it was not an obstacle to those monsters. After climbing a few floors, we decided to try the elevators again. Hopefully, the monsters haven't gotten higher yet. As we were about to leave the room we entered, Bender appeared, but Leela was nowhere in sight. He said that while climbing the side of the hotel, she had slipped, and fell to the crowd below. Fry sunk to the floor, agonized that the love of his life had died. Instead of remaining sad however, he resolved to get out of this alive. Bending started to shake, as if suppressing something, but only I noticed.

We moved ahead, and like the floors below us that were now monster-infested, the people were oblivious to what was going on. However, a few people did seem to be worried. Perhaps they were finally getting an idea of what was going on. There were only two elevators at the end of the hallway, and they had a ridiculously low passenger limit. One went up, to the roof, one went down, to the Lobby. Monsters were entering the hallway, so there was no time to choose.

Fry thought for a second, and then switched his resolve. He said sacrificing himself to save us would be what Leela wanted. Bender agreed to be a decoy as well, and said that was exactly what Leela would have wanted Fry to do. Fry turned around, and asked what that meant, but he didn't get an answer. The monsters stumbled towards us, Bender and Fry went to the Lobby, and my remaining friends and I went to the roof. As we went up, we could hear Bender saying to Fry, "You are so dead." and then laugh one last time.

My friends and I made it to the roof. Spontaneously, my friends changed form into Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. We find a broadcasting tower, and it's sending out a weird pulse. There's a net-like tube that leads into some machine that is linked to the tower. We try to clog it with some junk, but it doesn't work. Cartman gets fed up, and walks away. We tell him we need his help, but all he does is say, "Whateva! I do what I want!". He throws one last piece of junk into the machine, and it jams it. Suddenly, the teacher from earlier, now zombified, comes into the room, and kicks Cartman off the roof. She then proceeds to grab a nearby statue, and crush me with it. I manage to lift it off, but the damage was done.

After I am critically wounded, I start shaking, and I realize that I was infected earlier at the school, but I was never treated! As I turn into a zombie, the teacher comes and kicks me off the roof. As I fall, I hear Stan and Kyle say, "Oh my gosh! They killed Kenny!" "You bad person!" I finally land on the ground. As I turn into a zombie, the camera shifts from me walking around, to watching myself as a Zombie, as if watching a movie. I look around to the devastation. Nearly everyone is now a zombie, and it's safe to say Stan and Kyle are dead. I see Fry limping away from the hotel, but it's unknown if he's a zombie or not.

I (As Kenny) start walking toward a lone vehicle in the parking lot. As I get closer I see Leela and Bender, both perfectly fine, albeit more evil-looking then before. After some dialog I don't remember, it was revealed that Leela and Bender (And to some extent, me) were responsible for infecting the town! They were never in danger, they were working for an evil company. It appears that they were using Fry to get more information about this place! Though Bender seems pleased with how this turned out, Leela feels guilty about it. She seemed to be forced to do this for some reason. Ether way, we get in the van, and we drive down the dark streets, to the next town which we will infect.

Fry is limping down the street. He continues to believe that Bender and Leela died helping everyone, despite Bender flatly telling him they betrayed Fry, before Bender threw him out of the elevator. He sees Leela and Bender driving by, and realizes that Bender was right. He sinks to the ground, and half asks, half shouts to Bender and Leela why they did this. Leela jumps off the van, and tells Fry that she didn't want to, but she had to. Bender jumps off, and said he was bored. I jump off, and mumble something.

Bender finally seems apologetic, saying he shouldn't have done all this because he had nothing to do, and he should have done it because he hates humans. Leela slaps Bender, and then he says that he shouldn't have done it at all, not wanting to be slapped again. Fry stands up, with a smile on his face. "Is this a happy ending?" He asks us. "Happy enough." I finally say. However, the teacher's voice comes out of nowhere, saying that we're still working for her, as the zombies advance on us. Fry, Leela, Bender, and I, as Kenny, prepare to fight. The camera gets farther and farther away. Suddenly, the camera moves around the ravaged town, and credits roll. Suddenly at the end of the credits, a zombie attacks the screen, and the words, "To be Continued?" appear.

I honestly did not make any of this up. It was the most interesting dream I've had, but I don't think I'll have another one.

P.S. I also changed the actual words a bit, to be Hamumu Acceptable.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic

Last edited by Wesley; 01-05-2008 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Small Typo
Old 01-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #55
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Wow!
I may make a part 3 for you.....

Old 01-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #56
Maiden Japan 007
Dumb Person

Send a message via MSN to Maiden Japan 007 Send a message via Yahoo to Maiden Japan 007

Wesly, i like it.

I had a dream that I fell off a cliff and fell in water and when I got up my dog was licking me up.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:24 AM   #57
souperzombie

(In TV-Style voice)Next time on Wesley's dreams...Dun Dun DUNNNNN

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #58
Maiden Japan 007
Dumb Person

Send a message via MSN to Maiden Japan 007 Send a message via Yahoo to Maiden Japan 007
Talking my odd dream

Last night i had a dream that there was a huge slide on my school but no one could get there but me cause i flew.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #59
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Default Re: my odd dream

Aye Wesley! I made a sequal/ other side of Part 1:
Warning!
This Dream contains:
Family Guy
Futurama
Zombies!
South Park
Simpsons
And Many others!!!

Part 1 from another side:
It was a normal day at my house, except for my family being out, when suddenly, on my computer, I got a message. on it, it said:

Dear Random Person,
I have just gotten news that zombies are attacking california. If you are in california, then run, if you are not, then get prepared.
Signed,
Stewie.

I ran out of my house, and ran. Next thing I knew, a zombie attacked me! I got scratched, and bit, but I kept running. Next thing I knew, Is that I rammed into a red car! Inside, I saw the whole family guy family! Also inside, was Stewie, with a laptop. I was brought into their car, and I asked stewie "Wow! How did you find me?" Stewie said "What! I thought Peter was leading us to nowhere!" I rolled my eyes, and we were off. Suddenly, We hit something, and heard a weird scream. We stopped, and found Homer! Marge and the whole simpsons family grabbed Homer and asked us "Can we take a ride?" Peter was stupid, so he said yes. we were cramped, but safe. It was mainly quiet, until we heard lisa say "Wow! They say Springfield is dirty, and look at this! There are zombies!" We all looked out, and saw Kenny/Wesley, And The Futurama Crew! End OF Part 1.

Part 2: They came into the car, and we were stuffed. Fry said "We are packed like Sardines!" Bender and Leela game him a confused look. Everything was going pretty perfect, until Stewie, Me, Bart, and Wesley remembered we were bitten by the zombies!! Suddenly, Peter had to go to the bathroom. The 4 that were bitten yelled out at the same time "I was Bitten!!! You Were Too!! Ahh!!!"

Peter went into the back, and pulled out some suits. "Here, These wont make you, and I only have 4, but these will make sure you wont make anyone else a zombie." Meg said "4!?!?!??! But there is 5 of us!" Peter said "Well, I ddid not have another $10..." Stewie started looking on the laptop, and then said "Dang it! I have the supplies to make an antidote, but they are in Quaghog!"
Bart looked like a green skined bart, while Stewie looked like a mossy Stewie, Kenny/Wesley looked like a wrecked version of kenny, and I looked like a Alien version of a furby, but bigger.
End of Part 2.....

Old 01-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #60
Wesley

It's great! Was this an actual dream, or something you just made up?