Granted but does to so you asplode
I wish Souperzombie was not Souper
Pumpkineater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #43
Redbone
She & her pronouns

Default Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Granted, he is now Souper Douper.

I wish this thread is closed like the old one was.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #44
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Granted, but they lock you in with it.

I wish I could get GTA IV.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:23 PM   #45
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Granted, but it are a virus and it destroys your computer!

I wish for awesomeface upside-down cake.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #46
Redbone
She & her pronouns

Granted, but it is right side up.

I wish the creator of this topic is CDL.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #47
varkarrus
Banned

Granted. It is.

I wish cake was true.
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #48
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers

Granted.The cake was true.

i wish infinite money.

Last edited by Hammer Up!; 11-14-2008 at 08:00 AM.
Hammer Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:16 AM   #49
varkarrus
Banned

You have an infinite money, which is worth 1$ towards buying your own demise (which costs 100$)

I wish I was part hamster.
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:44 AM   #50
tsuma
Medium Mortal

Granted. That part is locked in hamsterball all the time.

I wish I could solve the whole Dumb: The Game.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #51
TyTBone
College Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuma View Post

I wish I could solve the whole Dumb: The Game.
Granted, but you never find challenge in any other games and don't bother playing them.

I wish I could fly but not be a fly or The Fly.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #52
legomash
"I am a complete LUNATIC!!!!!"

Granted, But while you are flying all solid and liquid matter in the universe other than you disolves into oblivion, and you are doomed to fly through the void for eternity. And then you get so bored your existence implodes on itself at the exact point in your mind that the thought of nothing but boredom incarnates, and you then find yourself in the exact same cenario you were before and keep on repeating.

I wish for everyone to be happy, but only if they want to and not for everyone to be uniform and smiling at you so much that you lock yourself in a cupboard and aren't happy at all and just paranoid, and that everyone is unique in their own way and is just who they are and creativity flows through the world like a waterfall, and no one is bored unless they want to be, and everyones dream is fulfilled.

Mekka city: back in construction
legomash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:12 PM   #53
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers

Granted.The world explodes by no reason at all.

I wish a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes everything.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:29 PM   #54
TyTBone
College Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Up! View Post
Granted.The world explodes by no reason at all.

I wish a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes a wish that wishes everything.
Not granted.

I wish I haz a Cheez-It burhger
Old 11-14-2008, 04:39 PM   #55
Redbone
She & her pronouns

Granted, but cats are not included.

I wish for a wish.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #56
Ubernoob
Dumb Person

Granted. You have used your wish.

I wish for genuinely entertaining posts on this thread.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #57
grim3vil
Tight Like Spandex

granted but you have to drive my grandmother to the clinic every friday

i wish for spare change
Old 11-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #58
TyTBone
College Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim3vil View Post
i wish for spare change
Granted; Obama doesn't change much.

I wish for a fnord.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:58 AM   #59
Sillyman
Does not exist. Fnord.

Granted fnord. But you feel rather uneasy.

I wish closed space.
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Blaaaah.
Sillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:26 AM   #60
souperzombie
All your brains belong to me!

Granted. The spaces, that were your door, windows, and anyplace else you could get out of your house, is now closed. FOREVER.

I wish for SPARTAAAAAAA!!!

Become one of us.
Join the revolution.
souperzombie is offline   Reply With Quote