Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 12-06-2008, 08:53 AM   #1
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Default Weirdest dream you ever had?

What was the weirdest dream you ever have had? Mine was a few months ago:
There were 6 marshmallows sitting around a campfire, playing ukeleles. All of a sudden, a giant apple with a shotgun shot all of the marshmallows and started playing heavy metal on a guitar. Then a pepper shaker came and started roasting a weenie over the campfire. Then I woke up, got ready for school, walked out the door and I actually woke up.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
Cheeseman778
Dumb Person

Send a message via MSN to Cheeseman778
Default Re: Weirdest dream you ever had?

I've had several weird dreams, but one that comes to mind is where I was going to catch a cruise-liner being pulled by a whale. To catch the boat, I had to jump on the whale. I did just that. As we left the harbor, I woke up.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #3
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Talking Re: Weirdest dream you ever had?

Lol. That sounds weird.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
yourter12
forever gone

It was when I was playing Supreme With Cheese 9.1 and then a spider with a ukelele bit my nose and I heard "OY OY OY, TROY!" and then I woke up and then I woke up and then I woke up again and... and then I woke up and said "HI, WORLD!!!" and then played the Hi and then I actually woke up.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourter12 View Post
It was when I was playing Supreme With Cheese 9.1 and then a spider with a ukelele bit my nose and I heard "OY OY OY, TROY!" and then I woke up and then I woke up and then I woke up again and... and then I woke up and said "HI, WORLD!!!" and then played the Hi and then I actually woke up.
Wow. Sounds dumb! Fits Hamumu=YES
Old 12-07-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
Ubernoob
Dumb Person

I think the silliest dream I ever had was when someone told me the meaning of the universe was, "..." and then started talking in slow motion gibberish. It is almost like it was a joke.

Which reminds me, Freud had a dream that he was no longer young, and Jung had a dream that he wasn't afreud anymore.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #7
Baconstrips
AKA "Pramtrade"

My weirdest dream is where I actually Lived through about 40 years of my life. I went to college, got a job, got married, and all that, than when I woke up, I thought I had to go to work, and almost had a heart attack when I found out a was only a teenager. It scared the pants off me...
Baconstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #8
Ubernoob
Dumb Person

That sounds like an episode of Star Trek Next Generation, where Picard goes to a planet and lives out his life for a few decades before dying of old age and waking up back on the Enterprise.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:38 AM   #9
Connor S.
RISE, MY MEAT PUPPETS!

Probably the one in which I drowned.
Connor S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #10
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Lulz! These are weird.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #11
fourwind
Lord of Blobs

NOTE: This is a slightly violent dream. A few words have been changed to be less violent.

I had a dream that gave me an awesome idea for a game. It was a HUGE map thing, and i was fighting this little kid with a pillow, and he had a spear. every square was a differnt level. We started on this one, where it teleported up to a forest, and we had to grab this flag thing...
(By the way this dream had some...Unspeakable parts before the map appeared)
When i got it, we checked the map and there was a river. We got dropped above a river, where we fell in, and there were these anglers everywhere. A timer with 60 seconds on it was ticking. We had to survive. We did, then were teleported to a snowy village. there were two snow forts, and an army of snow men at our disposal. We had a full scale war of EPIC proportions. I won, and then we were sent to the sands of time. A desert world, where everything was slowed down. Slowed VERY slow. And we were carrying big backpacks. We had to get inside of this building, and i threw off the pack and ran. He yelled "Cheater!" Then i got inside the building. The final level had my brother in it. The kid and i and my brother were put in a dungeon like thing where a dragon with the head of a pumpkin appeared. He attacked us by spitting out huge amounts of power tools and stuff from other levels at us. I picked up a nail gun and started shooting him. my brother was hiding behind a rock commanding snowmen to attack the dragon. A flying angler came and swooped down. The kid was on it. I accidentally shot him out of the air, where he fell to the ground and died. A spirit came out of him, and started swooping around the dragon. I picked up his spear and did this huge spinning jump on to the dragons neck. I stabbed it in, then i fell. The kid was SKULLED AND CROSSBONED. My brothers army of snowmen were nothing but a pile of red snow, and the dragon was defeated. Then lights went up, and 1000 horrified audience members sat there in shock. The host of a game show called "The game" Was sitting at a desk, with red stuff all over his face. Probably from the dragon. He got up and said "A-A-Always...y-you...win"

Then my dream stopped. IT WAS WEIRD.

By the way if you want to know some of before the map:
people make a gigantic mess when the fall off of bridges... >.<

Last edited by fourwind; 12-09-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Edited to make less violent.
fourwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #12
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberclone42 View Post
What was the weirdest dream you ever have had? Mine was a few months ago:
There were 6 marshmallows sitting around a campfire, playing ukeleles. All of a sudden, a giant apple with a shotgun shot all of the marshmallows and started playing heavy metal on a guitar. Then a pepper shaker came and started roasting a weenie over the campfire.
That sounds like more like a LSD Trip than a dream.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:51 PM   #13
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

What's a LSD trip? Lazer Shooting Dumbness? (T.A.G.)
Old 12-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #14
Ninja of Frozen Milk

Lysergic Acid Dyethalymide? A Hallucinogenic.

Last edited by Ninja of Frozen Milk; 12-10-2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Spelled LSD Wrong.
Ninja of Frozen Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #15
grim3vil
Tight Like Spandex

lsd is a weird chemical which, when eaten or, less commonly, in the lining of an eyelid or nostril, is the strongest trippy drug known to the COMMON public.

it is neither addictive nor physically dangerous. Taken by an intelligent, open-minded person, it can create fantastic revelations and experiences.

It is not a good drug, and, in a hostile environment such as a party, it can lead to what is known as a 'bad trip', where the person under the influence of the substance in question has an experience which is totally scary. Fear, depression and anger are accentuated to fill the entire body to a point where entire thought patterns are controlled by these emotions. and some thing known as flashback where later in life you can have a bad trip without taking said drug.
i knew a guy who did it once

my weirdest dream was i was on a giant tree and i was cutting off my body parts and eating them
... too much steven king short stories

Last edited by grim3vil; 12-09-2008 at 08:50 PM.
grim3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #16
Cheeseman778
Dumb Person

Send a message via MSN to Cheeseman778

I just had a weird dream last night, but it's probably not appropriate for the forums. If you wanna hear about it, private message me.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #17
fourwind
Lord of Blobs

I had another weird dream tonight! Ok, so there was this island. And the island was dead and such. the sand was black, everything was dead.(By the way all of my dreams so far have played them selves out to be good games :3) And me and some people were sailing over to the other island (Islands pop up alot in my dreams...and i hate water!) when we got there i fell into this time portal that took me back 7 years, when i was twelve. for some reason i was in a cave, and i walked through it. I found a snail, got on its back, and it jumped of the cave onto some slide (Like you'd find at a water park) And we slid down. When i got off the slide, i was on a beach. Everyone was having fun, and then i found this giant lizard. The lizard said he was hungry, but to unappreciated to move (or something). So i went to go make something to lure him out when i met this crab. A black stone was behind the crab, but when i reached for the stone, the crab hit me in the hand with a stick! The crab could talk for some reason. He was NOT happy when i took his stick. I didnt have any shoes on, and i was CONTINUOUSLY jumping around. but my hair was in my face. so i didnt know where i was. eventually i found some meat and threw it (For some reason) At the lizard. He ate it, then came out, and ate the crab. whole. Now, here is my continuation of the dream (Because it ended there). My brain likes to create puzzles in my dream. And every time i wake up, the rest of the dream plays out in my head. seriously. I went down to where the stone was, and found a DRAGON. He was sleeping. If youve ever read the Bone comics, you'll know what the dragon looked like. I wnt up to him, and said "Hello?" And his eye opened. He got up, ultimatley destroying the cave above him. The people on the beach had no idea a dragon lived on the island. They fled. And then the dragon told me to get on. I did, and we saw another dragon destroying all these islands. Dino isle, The whale reef, even those little, one coconut tree and nothing else islands. The main island, was untouched though. everyone had fled to there.(By the way that was the island we were boating over to. But the black dragon(Mine was purple) Started to head towards it. We flew over, and started attacking the dragon. Well, the dragon did.the horn of this dragon was loose, to EXTREMEDIES so i pulled it off, and jumped on the other dragon. As you know, i put it in the dragons neck. Thats what i did with the spear in my other dream. Then it started to fall into the water, these burn marks got on my body, from the insane amounts of waterflame that had been spilled into the water. Then, it stopped. It showed me a picture of me, laying on my bed, with a dragons horn lying next to me. I had burn marks on my arms. then, i woke up from my half sleep. And then i got on here, and told you about my dream. I said:
I had another weird dream tonight! Ok, so there was this island. And the island was dead and such. the sand was black, everything was dead.(By the way all of my dreams so far have played them selves out to be good games :3) And me and some people were sailing over....
OH NO.
PARADOX

fourwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:58 PM   #18
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Um, wow? And PS, I am NOT Taking drugs!!! On second hand, I AM, but they're vitamins for my health.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #19
Ninja of Frozen Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim3vil View Post
it is neither addictive nor physically dangerous.
Uh I think I'd have to disagree with that one.

Also, DON'T TAKE THE WRONG END OF THE PAPER!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:26 PM   #20
grim3vil
Tight Like Spandex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Frozen Milk View Post
Uh I think I'd have to disagree with that one.

Also, DON'T TAKE THE WRONG END OF THE PAPER!
well mentally dangerous