hes been suspended and in trouble countless times
anyone know anything i can do to quickly stop the fight
hes bigger older and much much much stronger
Old 02-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
Max
Just a FunLoving Turbo Penguin

Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max
Default Re: Drew

Well fighting back isn't a great idea, you should just tell someone get him suspended again that's what I think.

EDIT: Beleve me fighting isn't a good thing I had problems with a person once I fought with him and beat him but then he ran to the teachers crying and I was the one who got in trouble

Now you don't mess with perfection.

Last edited by Max; 02-05-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:21 AM   #3
Megadog
The Demagogue

I got bullied so much I went to one of the staff members at school and he said I could do what ever is needed to stop them so I started leaning martial arts and when my bullies found out they stopped altogether! I'm actually no match for them but they don't know that so you might want to try this if you can. (The same thing effected my brother while he liked wrestling but that stopped before he realized.)
Old 02-06-2009, 04:30 AM   #4
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim3vil View Post
ok i have a social problem
There is a bully hes sent me to the hospital once hurt me alot
Wait what? Why is he still in the same school as you!? This is the worse example of justice management in school I've heard of!

Quote:
ok i have a social problem
hes been suspended and in trouble countless times
More of the same! Why is he still in the school?

Quote:
anyone know anything i can do to quickly stop the fight
hes bigger older and much much much stronger
Does your school have a board of Goveners or evquilelent? If so, complain to them. If this doesn't work, try the next level of power. Shouldn't take to long to get rid of that scu- I mean problem.

If somehow, getting higher powrs to do something doesn't work, try contacting the media. Shouldn't be used until all higher powers are used however. But if your stiry got published, in might have an effect.

Finally, if none of the above work, from the evidense shown, you should be able to threaten the school with legal action. This is a last resort.

Yeah, so I hope I helped. But this scu- I mean problem really needs his education rui- I mean needs to be sent to another school, prefferably one which 'deals with' these types of people.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:16 AM   #5
TyTBone
College Boi

Man! I didn't realize physical bullying was still so much of an issue! [It should stop once you get into college, no matter where that is. People are pretty tolerant there.]

Martial arts does sound like a good idea. My parents would've let me taken it if they hadn't, apparently, had such spiritual connections to ?Buddhism and/or New Age philosophies?. [Something like that]
Old 02-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

Take him to court on multiple counts of assault. That'll get him sent to jail if he's old enough. And if he's not, then his parents are going to be really ticked off. And possibly taken away for bad parenting.

EDIT: Forgot to say this, but if you ask the school for records of suspension, they'll probably fully cooperate, and you can use them as evidence.

Last edited by Julian; 02-06-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Not again... This is around the fourth topic of this sort of thing. I knew it happened every now and then, but I never knew it was this bad...

Fighting is very rarely the answer. If you're sure you're stronger then him, give it a try, but if you're stronger then him, then there's almost no reason he's bullying you. Plus, it's highly likely you'll get in trouble. Tell other people. "Pride" over such a matter is idiocy. However, try to tell people who you think make a real difference. Telling their teacher will get him a scolding, which will do nothing. Telling their parents will rarely be the answer, as it is a good chance it is they who turned this boy into what he is today. Tell your parents, and try for the Principal. I honestly think going to the media is going to be fruitless, but if you're in danger of being seriously hurt, reach for the sky. It's better to try and do something that might not work then just lay down and accept what's happening.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS

Last edited by Wesley; 02-06-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #8
LoonyBoy
Banned

Send a message via MSN to LoonyBoy Send a message via Yahoo to LoonyBoy

Remember: Never throw the first punch. Throw the next.
LoonyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #9
Max
Just a FunLoving Turbo Penguin

Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyBoy View Post
I agree if you throw the first punch the blame of starting the fight will be put on you so throw the second punch!

Now you don't mess with perfection.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:35 AM   #10
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyBoy View Post
I've found that it rarely matters who threw the first punch.. You'll both get punished if you both fight! Or at least, that was always the case when I got into fights. This will be especially true when you get to high school. If you get into a fight, the campus police will arrest you both, no matter what the case. Throw the handcuffs on first, ask questions later. Whatever it takes to stop the fight and calm you down. Of all the fights I've seen(Countless, I go to school with the worst of the worst) almost always both persons were sent to Juvie for a week or two.

EDIT: What did you draw?

Last edited by regeneratorizer; 02-08-2009 at 12:50 AM.
regeneratorizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:19 AM   #11
supersilver
Banned

Yeah, that happened to my half-cousin. this guy broke his arm, and the teachers didnt beleive him.
supersilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #12
seamonkey
spoon eater

At my school bullying is rarely a problem for anybody. buut recently we had an assembly which included much applause and cheering (giving out awards). anyway I had a bit of a headache that day, but not so bad I couldn't stand it. There was a guy sitting behind me and whenever there was applause he would bend down and yell in my ear. this did nothing to help my headache. It being an assembly I wasn't allowed to move. ( though evntually I said heck with it risked severe punishment and moved) In my school I'm considered a midget (no I don't care what people call me, I'm short, old news people!!) and I'm friends with large people (AND the vice principal BAM!!) and we took care of him. end of story.

Last edited by Jamul; 02-10-2009 at 10:47 PM. Reason: masked swearing
seamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:55 PM   #13
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regeneratorizer View Post
What did you draw?
I think the bully is named drew.
Anyways, if you really feel like you have to fight back, do so, and have witnesses. You can invent your own style of fighting, that's what I did.
First: Knee to groin
2nd: Elbow downwards on head
3rd: If they're still standing, punch to stomach, kick to leg, recover kick to chest and punch to stomach.
Oh, and a recover kick is a quick backhand kick, used if you are turned around or on the ground.

Last edited by cyberclone42; 02-11-2009 at 07:56 PM.
cyberclone42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #14
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Whelp, you should first stop fighting unless he hits you first. Start running into a spot with some people (so you have witnesses) and then make it look like you are only doing self defence. Once you get pulled into the office, say you were using self defense and you have witnesses. Thats my plan if anyone ever jumps me. One thing. Never use telling as a first priority. 1. it will get you in more trouble with the bullies. 2. The staff will get annoyed when you keep coming 4 times every month. Trust me. They get annoyed with me when i tell that someone keeps bothering me.

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #15
minmay
Dumb Person

I remember when I was in second grade, this guy kept bothering me. He was a bully, though not an especially bad one; he didn't actually physically attack me aside from an occasional shove, but he was heavy on verbal abuse. One time, I was alone in the school bathroom with him and he was being exceptionally annoying, so I slapped the soap dispenser until I had about a quarter of a pound of soap in my hand, then I flung it in his eyes.
He never bothered me again, nor did he tell on me as far as I know (if he did, nobody punished me, at any rate).

However, I am not recommending this as the remedy for your particular problem. It appears that you can't talk to him, fight back, or run away, so I suggest you buy about 20 joy buzzers and glue them to various parts of your body. Better than nothing.
minmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #16
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

The problem with trying to beat up people that beat you up is that they win.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #17
grim3vil
Tight Like Spandex

I threw the second punch... he beat on me pretty bad but the security guard shot him with a tazer because they tried to take him offa me but he wouldnt stop hitting me so hes in juvy and i think karma did the rest
PS: you pee yourself when your tazered
Old 02-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #18
Wesley

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberclone42 View Post
I think the bully is named drew.
Anyways, if you really feel like you have to fight back, do so, and have witnesses. You can invent your own style of fighting, that's what I did.
First: Knee to groin
2nd: Elbow downwards on head
3rd: If they're still standing, punch to stomach, kick to leg, recover kick to chest and punch to stomach.
Oh, and a recover kick is a quick backhand kick, used if you are turned around or on the ground.
An interesting strategy. Although hitting in the groin for males is a bit weak, (Not weak when it comes to pain caused, just...weak) but against a bully who is bigger and stronger then you, who would likely take any advantage to beat you, this is an option.

But I still think fighting is bad. It won't resolve anything, unless it's self-defense. You'll actually have to talk things out in order to get him to stop. I am 100% sure he's not just doing it for fun. People manipulate others below them in order to make up for something they themselves are lacking. Whether it's abuse, low self-esteem, or emotional problems.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
Old 02-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #19
Wesley

Quote:
I threw the second punch... he beat on me pretty bad but the security guard shot him with a tazer because they tried to take him offa me but he wouldnt stop hitting me so hes in juvy and i think karma did the rest
PS: you pee yourself when your tazered
Ninja'd. Wow, it must have been pretty intense. But I sort of feel bad for the bully. He's just going to get more and more twisted with anger, and when he gets out...
Old 02-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #20
grim3vil
Tight Like Spandex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
Ninja'd. Wow, it must have been pretty intense. But I sort of feel bad for the bully. He's just going to get more and more twisted with anger, and when he gets out...
thats what therapy's for