Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb, and any other Pink Floyd song
Old 02-25-2009, 01:43 AM   #42
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

Send a message via MSN to Androgeos Exeunt
Default Re: Best songs in the world

How did I forget this?

Jessica - The Allman Brothers Band - Top Gear
"The Burninator is an enigmatic weapon. Apparently forged in the medieval ages by a wizard who loved fireballs, the Burninator is regarded in legend as the ultimate fusion between arcane combustion and napalm technology."

Last edited by Androgeos Exeunt; 02-25-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Androgeos Exeunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #43
Sillyman
Does not exist. Fnord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowserfan View Post
  • SSBB - Final Destination
  • SSBB - Tabuu's Theme
  • Kirby - Gourmet Race
  • Sonic - Green Hill Zone
  • SMB3 - Bowser's Theme
Those are all great songs... although my favorite SSBB Main Theme is the version that plays over the credits. Which uses the same tone as the version that is actually the Main Theme. Guess what, it's the light and energetic version.
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Blaaaah.
Sillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #44
fourwind
Lord of Blobs

I have some too.
Devotchka is cool.
Anything by Ohgr
Feist is an awesome band.
Cammille is great, but i cant find the song i like. The names of the songs are all in french, and i only know a little.
Portal-Still alive (The cake is a lie)
John Freeman
Boomshine -Tim halbert
Shooting star- Nagarboshi
Everything on the JSR soundtrack (Jet set radio)
S8er Boi (Seriously. Its awesome)
Le disko- Shiny toy guns
Puttin on the ritz -Taco
Da Da Da-Trio
Red flag- Billy talent
Renegades of funk- Rage Against the machine
Clubbed to death (Its from the matrix)
Killer clowns from outerspace (Awesome movie, awesome song)
Anything from songs to wear pants to.com (Cept' a few...)
And finnally:
THE MONSTER MASH! WOOOT!
I have alot more, but my music folder is bulging, and my sansa is About to explode. So i cant list them all.

fourwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:21 PM   #45
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourwind View Post
Cammille is great, but i cant find the song i like. The names of the songs are all in french, and i only know a little.
Cough,

Je parle franc,ais
Old 02-26-2009, 07:01 AM   #46
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

I'm surprised that you didn't list down the Fire Field theme from F-ZERO, Sillyman. I thought that was one of the best pieces of music in SSBB.
"The Burninator is an enigmatic weapon. Apparently forged in the medieval ages by a wizard who loved fireballs, the Burninator is regarded in legend as the ultimate fusion between arcane combustion and napalm technology."
Old 02-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #47
bowserfan

Post Re: Best songs in the world

More...
  • DKC2 - Final Boss
  • M&L - Cackletta's Theme
  • M&L - Final Boss
  • SSBB - Boss Theme
  • SSBB - Porky's Theme
bowserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #48
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

All the DemonStar MIDIs!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #49
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

"You Call This A Utopia?!" -Mother 3
Boss Theme - Mother 3
Multi-Man Melee 2 - SSBM
Giga Bowser's Theme - SSBM
Green Greens Remix - SSB
Falcon Paunch Remix - YTPMV
"Scrub Scrub Scrub" - YTPMV
Old 02-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #50
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

Dublin - Self-compiled from game music composed by Visual Music, James Hannigan & Andrew Sega - Freelancer
Bretonia - Self-compiled from game music composed by Visual Music, James Hannigan & Andrew Sega - Freelancer
Step 70's (Option) - Hidenori Shoji - F-ZERO GX/AX
Like A Snake (Port Town) - Hidenori Shoji - F-ZERO GX/AX
Finish to Go - Hidenori Shoji - F-ZERO GX/AX
Fire Field - Yusuke Takahama - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Space Armada - Kenji Ito - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Theme Song on the Accordion - FromTheGang - Hotel Mario
Old 03-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #51
Sillyman
Does not exist. Fnord.

You know what? I like the end credits insane music thingy from Spispopd 2. Although I've only ever heard it in the deluxe edition which doesn't have that on the credits IIRC. Nonetheless, it's awesome. Woop.
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Blaaaah.
Sillyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:26 AM   #52
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

You mean the one that is rhymed with "Pants!" and has Dr. Lunatic saying, "Ahh! Please don't kill me!"?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #53
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Also, the LL1 sound FX rules.
And I think so.

Last edited by cyberclone42; 03-03-2009 at 04:20 PM.
cyberclone42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #54
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk

Oh and now several songs by Creed.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #55
King Krazy
resident mandolinist

U all lose, u forgot "Faint" by Linkin Park!
My amp: Fishman ACG-20 (discontinued)

Last edited by King Krazy; 03-03-2009 at 07:22 PM.
King Krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #56
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

Creeps - Patrick Mintken - Dr. Lunatic Supreme With Cheese: Halloween Horror 5
Sleigh - Patrick Mintken - Dr. Lunatic Supreme With Cheese: Winter Wackiness 3
Spectral - Patrick Mintken - Dr. Lunatic Supreme With Cheese: Halloween Horror 5
Undead - Patrick Mintken - Dr. Lunatic Supreme With Cheese: Halloween Horror 5
Old 03-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #57
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

I've remembered more. Most of the ones on the list are non-vocal songs. I added comments because I felt like it.

Death Note - Taikutsu (A calm, quiet theme. Reminds me of a save room in a survival horror game.)
Death Note - Tokusou Kira han (An upbeat, optimistic tune. A bit strange, but still a great song.)
Death Note - Near's Theme (There's no explanation, I just like it.)
Death Note - Misa no Kodoku (Similar to her theme, but with an organ. It's a nice touch.)
Death Note - Misa (A nice, light theme. I think it fits her.)
Clock Tower - Scissorman's Chase Theme (Creepy. I can't even play this game, it's too much suspense...)
Blinx the Time Sweeper - Options Menu (I used to wait for hours just listening to this music. A great theme, and it's also used for the level select. Fits the mood of the game, it sets a scene of distant travels.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Crystal Room (It's simple, but it's kind of hypnotizing.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Crystal Tower (Sounds epic, being the last dungeon and all.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Forbidden Land Eureka (My favourite track. Fits the setting of the area.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Cloud of Darkness (Final Boss theme. A good summary of the boss fight, and it matches the figure of the opponent.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Opening Theme (Just listen to it. Bonus points if you watch it with the opening movie.)
Fire Emblem 7 - Softly with Grace (When you're fighting members of the elite Black Fang. Gives the impression you're really fighting someone strong.)
Fire Emblem 7 - Recieve the Blessing of Water (A calm theme that allows allies to move twice in one turn.)
Fire Emblem 8 - Healing (Just relaxing. Fits the sleep staff well.)
.hack//Liminality - Suspicion (Sounds just like that. Sounds a bit odd.)
.hack//Sign - Secret Project (Sounds depressing, like some sort of...secret project.)
.hack//Sign - Useless Chatting (Have you ever had someone strike a conversation with you, when you didn't want to talk? This is that feeling in music form.)
Haruhi - COOL EDITION (Actual title, not just in capitals for the heck of it. Ryoko's Theme. Looks like she's not so friendly and kind after all. At least not to Kyon.)
Haruhi - SELECT (Same as above. Yuki's theme. Very moving.)
Haruhi - Fixed Mind (Emiri's theme. Kinda sad... She never gets any attention.)
Haruhi - Ryoko's/Emiri's/Yuki's Hare Hare Yukai (Ryoko and Yuki's ones have the same tone as the original. Emiri's is slower and calmer.)
Higurashi - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (First Opening. Perfect. Fits the mysteriousness and creepiness of the question arcs.)
Higurashi - Why or Why Not (First Ending. Same as above. The ending video along with it gives a sense of reflection over what has happened.)
Higurashi - Naraku no Hana (Second Opening. Fits the solution arcs well.)
Higurashi - Taishou a (The second ending. Kind of reflects on the past, like the first ending.)
Higurashi - Super Scription of Data (Third, and possibly final opening. Sounds sort of similar to Naraku no Hana. My favourite opening so far.)
Higurashi - Dear You (Destructive) (Descibes my feelings about the series perfectly. Kyouki also works, too.)
Higurashi - Sora no Mukou (A very gentle song. Easily one of my favourite themes.)
Higurashi - Sansaku (Plays at the Angel Mort. Practially the only song to actually lighten the mood in the Anime...)
Higurashi - Henka (Satoko'a Theme, sort of. Also used when Keiichi is thrown off the bridge in one of the arc endings. A sad theme, but it fits well.)
Higurashi - Kinchou (Insanity theme. Might have been used for Rena, I'm not sure. Both insanity themes are very well done, and really make you feel you're being stalked, or worse.)
Higurashi - Kyouki (Insanity theme. I think it was used when Shion...um... I can't say anymore...)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Cynthia's Theme (Fits her well. The piano is a nice touch.)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Cynthia's Battle Theme (It IS the final of the elite four, after all. Good boss fight music.)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Game Corner (This always makes me hyper...)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Theme of Suspense (Cartoonish problem theme. Good though.)
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #58
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

I now have to add this song to my list[of one]:

Swing Life Away by Rise Against.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:57 AM   #59
bowserfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
I've remembered more. Most of the ones on the list are non-vocal songs. I added comments because I felt like it.

Death Note - Taikutsu (A calm, quiet theme. Reminds me of a save room in a survival horror game.)
Death Note - Tokusou Kira han (An upbeat, optimistic tune. A bit strange, but still a great song.)
Death Note - Near's Theme (There's no explanation, I just like it.)
Death Note - Misa no Kodoku (Similar to her theme, but with an organ. It's a nice touch.)
Death Note - Misa (A nice, light theme. I think it fits her.)
Clock Tower - Scissorman's Chase Theme (Creepy. I can't even play this game, it's too much suspense...)
Blinx the Time Sweeper - Options Menu (I used to wait for hours just listening to this music. A great theme, and it's also used for the level select. Fits the mood of the game, it sets a scene of distant travels.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Crystal Room (It's simple, but it's kind of hypnotizing.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Crystal Tower (Sounds epic, being the last dungeon and all.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Forbidden Land Eureka (My favourite track. Fits the setting of the area.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Cloud of Darkness (Final Boss theme. A good summary of the boss fight, and it matches the figure of the opponent.)
Final Fantasy 3 DS - Opening Theme (Just listen to it. Bonus points if you watch it with the opening movie.)
Fire Emblem 7 - Softly with Grace (When you're fighting members of the elite Black Fang. Gives the impression you're really fighting someone strong.)
Fire Emblem 7 - Recieve the Blessing of Water (A calm theme that allows allies to move twice in one turn.)
Fire Emblem 8 - Healing (Just relaxing. Fits the sleep staff well.)
.hack//Liminality - Suspicion (Sounds just like that. Sounds a bit odd.)
.hack//Sign - Secret Project (Sounds depressing, like some sort of...secret project.)
.hack//Sign - Useless Chatting (Have you ever had someone strike a conversation with you, when you didn't want to talk? This is that feeling in music form.)
Haruhi - COOL EDITION (Actual title, not just in capitals for the heck of it. Ryoko's Theme. Looks like she's not so friendly and kind after all. At least not to Kyon.)
Haruhi - SELECT (Same as above. Yuki's theme. Very moving.)
Haruhi - Fixed Mind (Emiri's theme. Kinda sad... She never gets any attention.)
Haruhi - Ryoko's/Emiri's/Yuki's Hare Hare Yukai (Ryoko and Yuki's ones have the same tone as the original. Emiri's is slower and calmer.)
Higurashi - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (First Opening. Perfect. Fits the mysteriousness and creepiness of the question arcs.)
Higurashi - Why or Why Not (First Ending. Same as above. The ending video along with it gives a sense of reflection over what has happened.)
Higurashi - Naraku no Hana (Second Opening. Fits the solution arcs well.)
Higurashi - Taishou a (The second ending. Kind of reflects on the past, like the first ending.)
Higurashi - Super Scription of Data (Third, and possibly final opening. Sounds sort of similar to Naraku no Hana. My favourite opening so far.)
Higurashi - Dear You (Destructive) (Descibes my feelings about the series perfectly. Kyouki also works, too.)
Higurashi - Sora no Mukou (A very gentle song. Easily one of my favourite themes.)
Higurashi - Sansaku (Plays at the Angel Mort. Practially the only song to actually lighten the mood in the Anime...)
Higurashi - Henka (Satoko'a Theme, sort of. Also used when Keiichi is thrown off the bridge in one of the arc endings. A sad theme, but it fits well.)
Higurashi - Kinchou (Insanity theme. Might have been used for Rena, I'm not sure. Both insanity themes are very well done, and really make you feel you're being stalked, or worse.)
Higurashi - Kyouki (Insanity theme. I think it was used when Shion...um... I can't say anymore...)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Cynthia's Theme (Fits her well. The piano is a nice touch.)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Cynthia's Battle Theme (It IS the final of the elite four, after all. Good boss fight music.)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Game Corner (This always makes me hyper...)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Theme of Suspense (Cartoonish problem theme. Good though.)
Wow. Long list.
(Also, those pokemon themes are good!)
Old 03-06-2009, 10:57 AM   #60
Gamer99
The Knightie

Frog's Theme - Chrono Trigger
Secret Level - Dr. L
Desert Hub - Dr.L
Mirror Place?! - Sleepless Hollow