Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017
Old 03-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
fourwind
Lord of Blobs

Default Article Edit

Alright, im going to post an article. Then you edit it as much as you can. You can add some words, but mostly just change the words. Try to make it as crazy as possible.
RANDOM ARTICLE GENERATOR PICKING ARTICLE.....
Done!

Between Twitter and Behind The Dumb, I struggle to find a place for blogging... but here's something too long for Twitter and too insane to squeeze into Behind The Dumb (imagine that)!

I'm reading the new Stephen King short story collection Just After Sunset, and there's a story in there called Stationary Bike. It's about a guy who learns his cholesterol is too high, so he gets a stationary bike and rides every day. Obviously, that gets weird and I would be a spoiltron if I told you how (a pretty dumb story, to be honest). But what interests me is what he did with his bike. I immediately latched onto this idea. He gets a road map and marks the road from one place to another, and each day as he bikes, he marks off the distance he went, creating a virtual bike trip of sorts.

Okay, maybe that's only nifty to me, but I've always had this fantasy of walking or riding a bike right up the entire California coast. It's not something I'll ever do, and I know that, but the idea of it is very compelling. We don't have a stationary bike, but we do have one of those elliptical thingies (sort of equivalent to cross-country skiing, I guess). I'm checking out Google Maps and seeing about building an incentive map. It'd be fun to know where I had gotten to. It's sort of like Wii Fit - a little something to give you a goal, and push you onward a little bit.

And might I add, it's really hard to get Google Maps to take the route you want. I want to go up the coast, not just along freeways! There was one road it just really didn't like, and the points I set would make it head miles up the road, then backtrack and go around before heading miles back down the road again to get to my next point. And then if you mess around with your points too much, it forgets what all the points mean, and completely freaks out. But it's hard to complain... it truly is an utterly mind-boggling piece of software, especially for free!

NOW EDIT IT! I'm going to also :3

fourwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
fourwind
Lord of Blobs

Default Re: Article Edit

Between Mcdonalds and Wendys, I have struggled to find a job that i can keep... but here's something so awesome and so insane that i had to share it with you.

I'm reading "Money Making for dummies", and there's a story in there called Rags to Rags. It's about a guy who Was very poor and wanted money, so he gets a sewing machine and starts making towels. He sells them by the bay, and makes tons of money! But what interests me is what he did with his money. He used the money he got to invest in a towel company, and after 4 years of this, now owns every towel company in the WORLD!

Okay, maybe that was a lie, but I've always had this fantasy of selling strange things like towels or soap. It's not something I'll ever do, and I know that, but the idea of it is very AWSUM. We don't have a sewing machine, but we do have one of those soap making kits. I'm checking out SoapSupplies.com and seeing about building a soap stand. It'd be fun to sell soap. It's sort of like Soap seller® - They give you the materials for a small fee, then you make soap, and sell them, TO BECOME THE RULER OS SOAP LAND! Well, Maby not.
And might I add, it's really hard to get Lavander scent. I just want to make lavender soap, not Sparkly lavender soap! There was one scent i really liked, And that was Strawberry Banna. Unfortuantly if you choose too many scents for your cart, it forgets what all the items mean, and completely freaks out. But it's hard to complain... it truly is an utterly Awesome Idea for a buisness, especially for so low a price!

Article Called: Soap making

fourwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!

After Lunch and Dinner, I have strained to search for a cookie that can explode... but that is something so awkward and so intense that i had to explode thinking about it.

I'm reading about monkeys, and there's a double-species in there called Ragatag to Rangatangs. It was made by a guy who Was very purple and wanted an orange, so he buys a DNA extracter and starts extracting DNA. He combines them together, and makes tons of new animals! But what disgusts me is what he did with the poop. He used the poop he got to stick a towel fanatic to his house's roof, and after 4 years of his suffering, the Towel Fanatic now hangs every towel in a towel museum!

Okay, maybe I became crazy, but I've always had this phobia of smelly things like poop sticking you to something. It's not something I'll hope I'll ever see or do, and I know that, but the thoight of it is very GROSS and SCARY. We don't have a hundred animals that poop, but we do have one of those DNA extracters. I'm checking out different organisms you can make with it and seeing about inventing 1 new species of animal. It'd be fun to see it. It's sort of like a quagga - Take out DNA of 2+ organisms, and put them together.

And might I add, it's really hard to make a penurtle. I just want to make something cool, not a penturtle! There was one species i really liked, And that was Hipponkey. Unfortuantly if you like too many species for your brain, it forgets what everything means, and completely freaks out. But it's hard to complain... it truly is an utterly Awesome Idea for creative people, especially for me!

Article Called: DNA extracting
Reecer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
Redbone
She & her pronouns

Between blogging and the new Stephen King short story collection Just After Sunset... too insane Twitter story's: Behind The Dumb and Stationary Bike (imagine that)!

Article Called: Making a Sentence limited to the words used in the article.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
Max
Just a FunLoving Turbo Penguin

Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max

I've been for many years trying to make stuff out of broken other stuff like remote controlled jets, cars etc, and I've mangaged to succeed in making a thingy that blinks but this time I decided to go for something big, like a hovercraft iron, I know its stupid but it would be an iron that hovered above the clothes and moved by itslef so you don't have to iron anything, well no one irons in my house anyway but I tried it and I made a weird looking doohicke that not in the slightest looked like a hovercraft or an iron, but anyway I tried to run it using batteries but apparently it required more power so I went into my room closed the door, put the wire into a switch and put my old jeans underneath it and turned on the switch, and poof goes the doohicke, well actually it exploded, causing a black spot on my jean, melting the switch and a current to pass through my body that somewhat shocked me but it wasn't that bad. So for now I've retired my dream of making things out of other broken things.

Article called : DON'T MESS WITH ELECTRICITY, DON'T YOU DARE

Now you don't mess with perfection.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote