Latest Journal update: Nov 27, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 06-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #201
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!

Default Re: Leigon of the Doomed RPG

It's Yerf Dog something.

On Famzor ship
Soldier: Can you tell us your story, starting after you got inside that cave?
GK: Ok. AM went to building a barrier in front of the cave, and while getting materials, we discovered a mine. AM then built a radio wave machine to send distress call to our friends.
AM: Then the enemies discovered us, so we rode into the mine with the soldiers hot on our trail. We got to a part above a huge chasm with no suspension, and GK threw an ear at the track, making it explode.
GK: Then we jumped into this escape area, and that's how we got here.
Soldier: Sounded fun. And deadly.
Reecer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #202
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

*GK sprouts eight tentacles from the bottom of his head*

GK: Muahahahaha.... Now I can be deadly again.
AM: Heh... Not likely. You stay here while we go out and take down the bad guys.

GK: NEVER! *GK grabs a rifle from one of the famzor soldiers, he finds a sword hanging on a weapons rack* HUZZAH! ONWARD TO VICTORY!

AM: WIAT! WE NEED A PLAN! Darn, he's gone over that hill...
Soldier: No matter, we can still form a plan.
*GK pops up again*
GK: Just try to keep them away from their ship, I've got a nasty surprise planned for them...
*GK runs off again on his tentacles*

TGG: WHEEEEEEE- omph!
*TGG lands on the rock hard floor of the cavern(???)*

TGG: Well then, I guess I should look for a way out of here...
Old 06-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #203
Max
Just a FunLoving Turbo Penguin

Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max

Fine, YDB was actually supposed to be Yoshi darth Blade, but I might change his name to Yerfdog Darth Blade.... I need some time. Oh! And BD, you land in a room not the bottom of the cavern.

Famzor:

TGG lands on the floor of an amazingly large room, but it seems that no one has been in here for many years. Everything is covered with cobwebs, but it seems that this room had some importance in the past, it is a shrine of an Earth warrior, there are passages leading to the north and the east. The west and south passageway is blocked by the cave in.
Behind TGG, CN, TS and DD enter the room.

DD: Woah! Nice place TGG.
TGG: I found it by accident
CN: I remember this room, I've seen it before, but I don't know when
TS: What do you say we investigate.
DD: I don't know, this place looks eerie.
CN: Stop being a baby and let's go, But which way?

Nexus:

GK runs to engage the enemy while AM and the others formulate a plan.
They still haven't done much, all they know is that the enemy is well-equipped and have more than 5 ships while they only have one.

Now you don't mess with perfection.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #204
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

TGG: Clearly we should split up... Two for each path?
CN: But who goes where?

TGG: I will go North. You guys can decide who is going with me.
*TGG begins to walk towards the north passage*

CN:.... How'd he know that was north?

GK: Hmmmmm.... *reaches over and rock and pulls a lone guard over it* HUZZAH!
Guard: Eeek!
GK: Let's see... *wraps around the guard and absorb him* Yay... I think I'll stick with the tentacles for now, don't need a body yet..
*GK sprouts some extra tentacles*

GK: Now, let's see what we can do about on or two of these ships... Hmmm, I should probably find a way to draw some of those guards away before I charge in there...
Old 06-11-2009, 08:25 AM   #205
Max

Famzor:

TGG starts walking towards the north passage, it is very dark and he can only make out some pictures on the walls, the man in the pictures looks vaguely familiar but he can't quite put his finger on it, he remembers him from before the whole heroes disappearing thing. Behind him, TS decides that he should follow TGG and sets off behind him.
CN and DD take the other passage and luckily for them it is brightly lit. There is nothing on the walls of this passage.

DD: Ha! Looks like we took the safer path, that other one looked so dark and creepy and its bound to be booby-trapped
CN: Appearances are often deceptive DD, though I am not sure if we are to be taught that lesson this time.
DD: This is safer, I just know!
CN: We shall see, I hope we do find something worthwhile otherwise... we'll be just wasting more time, a thing which we donot have.
DD: Relax. W- Ugh!

DD is hit with an arrow out of nowhere, suddenly the walls shine and arrows start shooting out of them, both the heroes get hit and collapse to the floor, this might be the end for these two...........

Old 06-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #206
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!

AM: So, I'll go and build a bunch of guns, while you guys try to kill anyone th-
???: AM!!
AM: What? *turns around* ROCKY!
Rocky: I got your distress call and followed you here. Where's GK?
AM: He's gone over the hill to defeat our enemies. Oh yeah, and he's only a head a tentacles.
Rocky: So what was that plan you were planning?
AM: It goes like this...
Old 06-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #207
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

TGG: My gummy senses are tingling....
*TGG holds out a small orb of gummy*

TS: What's that?
TGG: The sphere... It holds all the gummy I have collected and never gets any larger. Sometimes it's hard to tell just how much is in there...
*Some hands come out of the sphere, three gummy minor minions crawl out*

TGG: Okay, you guys have gummy senses too, so you should know what to do.
*The minions look around. After a few moments they all head off towards the east hall*

TS: What's up?
TGG: I don't know... Something is just telling me this place is trouble...
*Looks at the picture again*

TGG: Dang.... Do you know who this is!? Because I DO! It's-
Gummy Minion1: AHHHHHHH! *Goes running by with an arrow in his head*

TGG: Holy moley! Let's go!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #208
gameboy
Dumb Person

Suddenly, a slamming noise is heard!
TGG: What just happened?! I can't see anything now!
TS: The doors just closed!
TGG: How can you tell?! There's no light!
TS: I'm made entirely out of darkness, I don't need light to see, actually quite the opposite.
TGG: Cool, now what?
TS: Ahh!... Run... away...
TGG: What?!
TS: Run away!... From the sound of my voice!
TGG: Why?!
TS: The darker it is... the stronger I get... but when it's nothing but darkness... I... I...
Then, some sort of strange, messed-up demonic sound is heard, and TGG begins to run away from where the sound came from, but trips on a rock and falls down. meanwhile, in a whole new room, all that can be seen is two silhouettes watching what was just described on some sort of screen. There's another screen next to it showing the room with arrows flying at CN and DD.
??1: I think that's enough.
??2: Right.
??2 snaps his fingers. Back at the dark room, everything suddenly gets real bright! TS can be seen again and drops to the floor. TGG is laying down and unconscious.
TS: Ahh! So... bright... getting... weaker...
TS's body slowly gets smaller and loses detail (as if it had much detail to begin with) Back at the screen room...
??1: Heh, I didn't even need to show up this time.
??2: And with those four out of the way, the remaining two will be easy!
the 2 silhouettes get up and walk away. outside the cavern, the silhouettes walk inside an enemy ship, the light in the ship reveals that ??1 is PD.
PD: I knew I wouldn't need YDB.
Will our heroes make it out of this one? Is this the end of the tread? And If not YDB, then who is ??2?
OOC: I'll explain more in my next post, until then, just post about the battle on Nexus, okay?
BTW: Who's rocky?

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #209
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!

OOC: My pet rock, made alive with some gummy I found. I mentioned it in post 191.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #210
gameboy
Dumb Person

OOC: Oh yeah! I remember, I just didn't know it had a name. BTW, it was post #193

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #211
Max

Nice to see TS reappearing

Famzor:

Our heroes are weakened and unconscious, PD and ??? (I have no idea who he is) are planning to get rid of them just now, Out of the four heroes there only TS is conscious. He gets up trying to get out of the room..........
(Well its up to you guys to figure out a way to get out of here, and you can't leave until I say so! I'm evil )

Nexus:

GK tries to distract the enemy soldiers with his large tentacles, the enemy soldiers follow him behind the hill where he menacingly absorbs most of them and leaving the remaining soldiers behind the hill traped, he runs off towards the two ships nearby
Meanwhile AM and the group of Famzor soldiers come with large weapons and start shooting down the reamining soldiers, half of this group heads off towards the remaining four ships attacking them, the soldiers are dumb enough to try and come out to fight, some of the Famzor soldiers sneak in from behind and enter the unguarded ships, then start shooting at the enemy soldiers, the plan seems to have worked, the soldiers retraet but soon are captured, GK has destroyed the other two ships with the help of AM and the rest are captured. Victory is sweet!!!

GK: It worked! I guess I should make my body now, but I will miss these tentacles.
AM: I liked you better that way. Well atleast we won. Hey guys, what happened of Famzor
Soldier: Our forces have won.
AM: Sweet! We won!
GK: I'm not so sure...
AM: Why?
GK: Look!

The sky is covered with a whole fleet of Furzorg's ships and some of them are landing on Nexus and some on Famzor while some are staying up.

AM: Will this battle never end!?
GK: Ready the captured ships, this is going to be a long battle
AM: Well atleast we'll have the element of surprise, they'll think we're on their side...

Furzorgotopia:

YDB: Master! PD left without me
Furzorg: WHAT??!!
YDB: He just left
Furzorg: That fool!
YDB: Why so angry master, I just heard he's defeated the heoroes.
Furzorg: You fool! There is something much more important about that place. I hope they don't find it...
YDB: What may i ask is so important about that pathetic planet?
Furzorg: None of your business! If PD finds it, he'll be more powerful than I am! Go and kill him!
YDB: What? You want me to kill one of your most loyal servants?
Furzorg: I command you, before he finds "it".
YDB: As you wish master.

Back on Famzor:

PD: I wonder what this place is? It looks like one of Furzorg's hiding places. Its his pictures on those walls, back before he got the cirq-
???: What?
PD: That fool! I got him now! This is the place where he hid that crystal! I found it! Now I'm free of him, I'm the ruler of the universe
???: What about me?
PD: Mwahahah! *kills ???* That's that I guess. I should probably leave these heroes, they won't have the power to defeat me after I get that crystal. Victory shall be mine!

OOC: PD's dumb and overconfident, lucky you :OOC

Last edited by Max; 06-11-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #212
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

GK: Hey look, I've figured out how to compact myself!
*GK sucks his tentacles in, he appears as just a head again*

AM: That's impossible! No way could you have fit all that mass into that little space!
GK: Impossible you say? Nay, it just happened. You cannot deny these facts.

AM: Well... What use is this?

GK: Well, surely something small like this could find its way into some crack or something on an enemy ship...
AM: Are you suggesting that we launch you at the enemy ships?
GK: Well, ofcoarse I am. I have found that I have evolved from a Knight.
AM: so I can't call you GK any more?

GK: Oh no, you can.... Because I am the mighty GUMMY KRAKEN!
*GK launches out into space, once he contacts a ship his tentacles spring out and break through the weak parts of the ship, absorbing all the evil people inside then he crushes the entire ship and eats it*
GK: ROOOOOOOOOAR!!! *Whips a ship out of the air with one of his tentacles while grabbing another one with the rest*

AM: Ummm..... Is anyone else starting to get alittle scared of him?
Soldier: Totally, especially since we're in a ship that is Identical to the ones he's ripping apart....
AM: Well, as long as he is creating problems for the enemy I guess it's okay... I wonder how long he will last out there, seems like they should start shooting him now...

TGG: Ugh... Where am I?
???: You need to leave this place.
TGG: Great, where's the door?
???: You must awaken yourself before it is too late. Get up Gummy Man. The others are in great peril! GET UP YOU OAF!

TGG: Okay okay.... Man, I have a head ache...
*TGG blinks, suddenly he is in a dark room, Furzorg is looking down on him*

TGG: Ugh... AHHHH! *TGG blasts him with his laser*

TGG: Oh.... Heh, it was just a painting... How did I get on the ground?
Old 06-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #213
gameboy
Dumb Person

OOC: Well, since he's (assumingly) dead now, ??? is the wizard from post 140! (It's figured out that he works for PD post 149) That's how he made the traps by snapping his fingers.
TS: Too... bright!... Can't... stand... up... wont... make it...
as TS becomes smaller and simpler, he soon becomes a dark circle on the floor.
PD: Mwahahah! *kills wizard*
Once the wizard is (supposedly) killed, the light shut off, the arrows stop flying, and our heroes wake up in front of him, fully healed. TS looks up and resognizes him right away.
TS: YOU!!!
Wizard: So you remember me.
DD: Ugh, what happened?
CN: How are we alive?
TGG: Did I just have a double dream?
Everyone looks at TGG...
TGG: You know, when you think you just woke up from a dream and it turns out that that was a dream as well... Who's the old guy?
TS: That's the wizard who works for PD!
Wizard: Used to work for him, he just tried to kill me and thinks he succeeded.
CN: And you change sides, just like that.
Wizard: Actually, I'm not on any side, I'm a rouge wizard. The only time I do something for someone is when they pay me to do it.
CN: Then why did you revive us?
DD: Unless we're all in heaven and just don't know it.
Wizard: Oh no, I revived you. Y'see he paid me to help him kill you, but now that he tried to kill me, I thought I'd revive you just to annoy him.
DD: I see, so why did he try to kill you?
Wizard: He got mad with some power that he didn't even find yet!
TGG: What power would that be?
Wizard: I'd tell you, but that would count as doing something for you, and you haven't payed me yet.
TS: *hands cash* Tell us all we need to know
Wizard: *counts money* You have a little extra.
CN: Help us take down PD.
Wizard: Done.
TS: Now for the info...
Wizard: Right now, PD is twice as strong as me and half as strong as Furzorg, each of you are about 1/5th as strong as me, PD is looking for Furzorg's crystal which will make him not only stronger than the 5 of us combined, but twice as strong as Furzorg.
TGG: And you're saying that if we attack him before he finds the crystal, then we should be able to take him down!
Wizard: Actually, he's stronger than the 5 of us combined right now by about a tenth, but he's overconfident right now, so that should balance it out a bit.
CN: Great...
Wizard: On to other useful info: Out of all the meetings PD had with Furzorg, he has not once said who you are, so if one of you know him, you can stroll on into his palace with the rest and attack him while he's off gaurd. (That is, if you ever get strong enough)
TS: Told ya!
CN: Alright, one more thing... What's your name?
Wizard: Oh it's-
OOC: Someone else please think of a name!

Old 06-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #214
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

TGG: NO TIME! Incase you guys have forgotten, he's in here! And he's searching for that crystal thing! Seriously you guys, plotting to attack his palace when we are all in serious danger?

TS: Well-
TGG: And how can you say he is so powerful? We have nearly beaten him multiple times, if he is as strong as you think he is then he is one awefully big fool always letting us get the upper hand on him.

Wizard: Well, you kno-
TGG: No more talk. We need to find him, before he finds that crystal... Or we could find the crystal, either way. It must be done.
TS: Well, you're being very unpleasent today.
*TGG pulls put a flashlight and shines it in TS's eyes*

TGG: No time for complaining either. We should be making a plan or searching. Come on guys....
Old 06-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #215
Max

Famzor:

Unaware of YDB's arrival on Famzor, the heroes continue down the dark path in order to find the cirqonium crystal. YDB enters the ravine himself after spotting CN's ship and leaves his troops to finish off the battle.

DD: I think we're lost
TGG: Quit whining!
CN: How do we know we're going the right way?
Wizard: I sense a powerful energy source at the end of this passage but no sign of PD.
TS: I hope we don't get ambushed.
DD: By PD? No! We're five and he's only one.
Wizard: Do not underestimate him.
TGG: Hey! The passage ends here! Woah!

The hereos find themselves in a large room, in the middle is the green crystal which lights up the whole room but it is surrounded by lava.

Nexus:

AM, GK and the other soldiers surprisingly manage to defeat all of the enemy forces. And they head towards Famzor where they face minor resistance before overpowering the enemy soldiers who were surprised to see their ships captured by the hereos. The war is over, the heroes have won. Now AM, GK and Rocky try to find TGG and the others,

AM: Now where do you think they went?
Soldier: I've heard that they went into a ravine.
AM: But which one? This planet is full of them.
Rocky: That one!
AM: How do you know that?
Rocky: It took cleverness, ing-
GK: He just saw CN's ship parked over there.
AM: Oh!
Rocky: Why'd you ruin all my fun!?

Old 06-13-2009, 05:56 AM   #216
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

*GK realizes he is too big to fit in the ship anymore*

GK: Awwwwww.... I guess I'll just have to swim through space from now on...
AM: Well, you could probably split yourself up into a small army of Gummy Knights...
GK: No, only my brain is worthy of being a Knight. Maybe afew minions... But I couldn't do this myself, The Great Gummy would have to do this...

AM: Okay then. Let's go get him...
*GK squeezes into the room at the bottom of the ravine*

GK: Boy, if there are any badguys in here they not in a good position. Look at me, I take up the whole hallway!
AM: Yes, you do. Get moving or let me past!
GK: right, sorry...
Old 06-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #217
Max

GK: Which passageway should we choose? The bright one or that spooky dark one?
AM: How am I supposed to know? I can't see! You're blocking my path
GK: It's not my fault.
AM: Yes it is! Now shove over!
Rocky: Oh! Darkness! Me go here.....
AM: GK, you go the other way. I don't want to get my passageway all clogged up by a giant piece of gummy. Me and rocky will go down this darker path.
GK: Ok. *sets down lighted path*
AM: Now then, shall me move on....

AM and Rocky reach the same place where TGG, CN, TS, DD and the wizard are formulating a plan.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #218
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!

AM: It's very dark in here. I wouldn't be surprised if I bumped into T- Augh!
Rocky: What, AM?
AM: I think I bumped into TS.
TS: Who said my name?
AM: Yup, I did
TGG: AM! G- That's not GK.
AM: That's Rocky, my petish rock. I say petish because he's kinda a friend too.
Wizard: Yay! We now, together, are way stronger then PD. I need to figure out how strong Rocky is compared to PD.
OOC: Max, did you know that previous post was the 253964th in the entire forum?
Old 06-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #219
gameboy
Dumb Person

TS: Are you really counting rocky?!
Rocky: Whad'ya mean?!
TS: It's just that, well... you're pretty much a living rock, and not even a big rock, but just bigger that a pebble. Look, I don't mean to be rude, I'm sure you can help... just not with fighting. By the way, where is GK?
AM: Oh, we split up looking for you
TGG: I see, I can't wait till we all meet back up with Gummy Knight.
AM: Actually, It's Gummy Kraken now, long story.
DD: But still GK,
Wizard: Okay then, minus rocky, our current strength against PD is about equal.
??: Not for long!
CN: What was that?!
PD steps out from behind the crystal
TGG: You mean you were here the whole time?!
Wizard: I told you not to underestimate him.
PD: That's right! And once I finish absorbing this crystal's power I'll be stronger than the 7 of you combi- wait, that's not GK.
AM: That's Rocky, he helps with things other than fighting.
PD: Oh, than I could take you on right now if I wanted to!
CN: Tell us! How much of the crystal's power have you absorbed so far?!
PD: Well... you see, you got here not too long after I did, and you have to really focus to absorb it's power and...
TS: And you just had to ease drop.
DD: Soo... not much.
PD: Shut up! And for the record, the times you so called "beat me" were just flukes!
TS: Well that just proves your weakness!
PD: What weakness?!
TS: Those so called flukes were just your overconfidence, giving enough time for us to eventually escape! Face it! You're too cliche!
PD: Grr... WELL HOW ABOUT IF JUST KILL YOU RIGHT NOW?! I may hae not absorbed much of the crystal's power, but it's STILL ENOUGH TO BEAT YOU!!!
TS: That's still cliche...
PD: SHUT UP!!!
BATTLE COMMENCED!!!

Old 06-14-2009, 12:14 AM   #220
Max

PD grabs the cirqonium crystal!! CN jumps across the lava and takes out his sword trying to slash PD but PD holds out the crystal and its power sends CN flying.

DD: This is not going to work! We need a plan.
TGG: Get that crystal first! Without its power we can beat PD!
TS: Let's go!

TS surrounds PD with his shadow powers but PD uses the crystals light to suck all of TS's powers! He falls to the ground!

DD: TS!
TGG: That was a bad idea!
CN: All at once!!
PD: You think you can beat me that easily!

PD raises the crystal and the rocks above our heroes start shaking then they fall blocking the heroes from PD.

DD: Now what?
TGG: I'll turn these rocks into gummy!

TGG uses his powers to turn the rocks into gummy minions which attack PD, but its no use, PD destroys each and every one of them.

DD: Nothing's working!
CN: I'll never accept defeat!!!

The heroes attack together this time but PD smashes all of them into the wall.

TGG: I told you we need a plan!
TS: Then think of something!
Wizard: One of us must destroy the crystal.
DD: There's no way! That crystal is too powerful.
Wizard: Indeed, only the one who os worthy may d- *gets blasted into the lava*
DD: Aww nuts! One down!

The wizard rises out of the lava and flees.

DD: What a coward! And he calls himself a wizard! WIMP!

Other passageway:

As GK goes along the passage, he sees someone standing near its end. GK approaches him but suddenly he disappears.

GK: Who's there?
Silence
GK: I said Who's there!?

Suddenly a dark figure jumps out of nowhere and with his dark sword slahes GK into two! GK trying to destroy that figure, self-destructs but he blocks the array of gummy bullets, GK is no more

YDB: Ha! That was one of the hereos, looks like TGG to me. He betrayed us! I wonder who else is a traitor. Well this path is a dead end. Better go in the other one.

YDB uses his powers to break the wall infront of him and enters the same room where the battle is going on!

PD: YOU!
YDB: Ah! I see, all the traitors together! Furzorg is going to just love this. Especially after I kill you all!
PD: Too late! I've already got the power of the crystal! I am most powerful!
YDB: So that's why Furzorg was having a fit! I think I shall claim the crystal for myself.
CN: Excuse me! What are we?! A sack of rice? EAT THIS!

CN charges towards YDB and a clash of titans commences........