Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

View Poll Results: Would you like Hammered to host a B-League Mafia Game?
Yes, I am a B-League Player and I would like Hammered to host a game for us. 14 82.35%
No, I am a B-League Player, but I would not like Hammered to host a game for us. 0 0%
I am not a B-League player, but I enjoy voting so much that I couldn't resist. 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
Hammered
Nailed It!

Default B League Players Only: Would You Like Hammered to Host a Mafia Game for you?

Please only vote on this if you are a member of the B League.

Last edited by Hammered; 04-26-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:29 AM   #2
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Default Re: B League Players Only: Would You Like Hammered to Host a Mafia Game for you?

Yeah. I wanted to join PBM, so maybe you can do a B-League one?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
gameboy
Dumb Person

Default Re: B League Players Only: Would You Like Hammered to Host a Mafia Game for you?

that would B cool

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk

Yeah, PBM was awesome!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
happystickman
Back From the Dead

I someone says no, ill have to send my ninjas after y... Wait, I fired them. DARN IT! Curse you 3rd demension!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:05 AM   #6
Max
Just a FunLoving Turbo Penguin

Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max

Lucky for you HSM, nobody voted NO. BTW Hammered, why did you choose music themed? It would have been fun if it was PBM or even Lucky mafia, I would have loved that and I'm pretty certain the other players would have too.

Now you don't mess with perfection.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:43 AM   #7
Hammered
Nailed It!

I didn't think that Peanut Butter Mafia would be as fun if people understood exactly how it was working ahead of time and Luck Mafia was a ton of work for the host and took forever because of all the PMing. I originally chose the Peanut Butter theme just to prove that you could design a mafia game around just about any theme and then kicked around various ideas for a while before I settled on the salmonella scare. Luck mafia was chosen solely because it was Game #13 and obviously the luck theme turned out to be 100% randomocity.

Mainly though, I like to do new stuff. I am also doing something new for my next A-League game, which is Disasterpiece Theater themed. (Some may remember my Disasterpiece Theater level from the first SWC monthly merge.)

Remember that game mechanics may or may not reappear in a game with a new theme, so you can't tell how much fun a specific theme might be. I am still currently toying with various music themed ideas and the leaders at the moment is an American Idol sort of thing and a Murder on Music Row theme.

The American Idol one may involve people secretly calling in votes (re PMing) for various players to stay in the game, which might have some kind of special effect for the top vote getters and might in some way involve people who have already been eliminated, but what I can do with various ideas kind of depends on how many players there are in the game, so there is no way to predict exactly what I might choose to do.

The Murder on Music Row one may involvedifferent genres vying for popularity among the populace and provides funny effects (capabilities) for each different type of music and also depends on how many people sign up.

I do promise that whatever the details ultimately wind up to be, that it will be fun and contain something new and different.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #8
Hammered
Nailed It!

A majority of B-Leaguers voted yes, so I am closing this one.