Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!
 
Reecer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 137
Default Text Adventure

This is a text adventure. 1 person says an action, the next poster (Not limited to me) posts what happens. Pictures are appreciated, but are not desperately needed. Also, please color and bold certain items.

You wake up on a bed. There is a lamp on a dresser. Also on the dresser is a picture, but you cannot make out what it shows from here. There's also a phone, a window, and 2 doors.

What do you do?
>
Reecer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
gameboy
Dumb Person
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: a place
Posts: 150
Default Re: Text Adventure

>take a closer look at the picture.
__________________

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!
 
Reecer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 137
Default Re: Text Adventure

The picture shows a man with a pitchfork. There's a body of a decapitated woman. The head is on the pitchfork. They're in front of a farmhouse.
Reecer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Kerma
Conspiracy Wizard
 
Kerma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: CANADA
Posts: 728
Default Re: Text Adventure

>Scream in fury and the use your Build Grist to create a bust dedicated to SUPER JAMUL.
__________________

Last edited by Kerma; 06-04-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Kerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer
 
SpaceManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,076
Default Re: Text Adventure

Your head a splode.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
gameboy
Dumb Person
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: a place
Posts: 150
Default Re: Text Adventure

Put Kerma's sploded head on the hidden pitchfork.
__________________

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #7
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: Text Adventure

win
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:51 AM   #8
gameboy
Dumb Person
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: a place
Posts: 150
Default Re: Text Adventure

NEW SCENARIO (I guess):
You find yourself lying down on a table and all your limbs are cuffed to it, directly above you is a laser that appears to be pointing between your legs. (maybe winning level 1 wasn't such a good idea) The wall right in front of you has a door on the left side, the rest of the wall (width wise) is covered by a window, height wise it only covers the middle. You're too far away to see through the window, also, the rest of the room is just a dull grey.
__________________

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:59 AM   #9
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!
 
Reecer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 137
Default Re: Text Adventure

SManiac, Please refrain from 'sploding heads.

> Take key from pocket and use it to uncuff cuffs.
Reecer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #10
Kerma
Conspiracy Wizard
 
Kerma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: CANADA
Posts: 728
Default Re: Text Adventure

>Eat Poisoned Cake
__________________
Kerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
gameboy
Dumb Person
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: a place
Posts: 150
Default Re: Text Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerma View Post
>Eat Poisoned Cake
You're supposed to wait for a response from the last post or post one yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reecer6 View Post
> Take key from pocket and use it to uncuff cuffs.
(since this post came first) you're free, now what?
__________________

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
Hammer Up!
Guy That Throws Hammers
 
Hammer Up!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: {Insert place here}
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: Text Adventure

Burn EYES
__________________
Hammer Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #13
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer
 
SpaceManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,076
Default Re: Text Adventure

Wait, what? If you're cuffed to a table how'd you get the key out of your pocket?
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:26 AM   #14
gameboy
Dumb Person
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: a place
Posts: 150
Default Re: Text Adventure

Yeah, I forgot to mention, the person who placed the cuffs is an idiot and your hands were cuffed right next to your pocket. Now what happens next?! (And please no more spam)
__________________

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #15
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!
 
Reecer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 137
Default Re: Text Adventure

> Slap laser so hard it falls off, then pick it up and put it in your pocket.

Last edited by Reecer6; 06-06-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Reecer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #16
gameboy
Dumb Person
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: a place
Posts: 150
Default Re: Text Adventure

Yeah, the laser is a little too big to fit in your pocket, in fact it's too big to slap down! It's supposed to be a giant machine attached to the ceiling.
Here's a little reminder of what's in the room:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
Directly above the table is a laser, pointing at it. (maybe winning level 1 wasn't such a good idea) The wall right in front of you has a door on the left side, the rest of the wall (width wise) is covered by a window, height wise it only covers the middle. You're too far away to see through the window, also, the rest of the room is just a dull grey.
__________________

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!

Last edited by gameboy; 06-07-2009 at 08:05 AM.
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #17
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!
 
Reecer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 137
Default Re: Text Adventure

> Kick giant machine then leave through door.
Reecer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:42 AM   #18
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British
 
hyperme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: Text Adventure

>Use Genre Saviness on Villian
>Use The Magic on Glados
__________________
This space unintentionally left blank
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #19
gameboy
Dumb Person
 
gameboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: a place
Posts: 150
Default Re: Text Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reecer6 View Post
> Kick giant machine then leave through door.
You kick the laser, that does nothing. The door is locked, you try the key you currently have, but it doesn't work. You then glance at the window out of boredom. *hint hint*
__________________

Imagine a better world, a world where I might actually be able to think of a decent signature... Oh well!
gameboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #20
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: Text Adventure

Of course! I pry the windowout of the wall, then use it to reflect the laser at the door until its destroyed, then aim it back at the laser getting rid of it, then run out the door!
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSF Text Adventure! Cheeseman778 Total Mayhem 91 12-10-2008 09:59 PM
R4 Text adventure Kerma Total Mayhem 22 12-03-2008 08:39 PM
Text Adventure!?!?!? seamonkey Dr. Lunatic 10 10-27-2007 04:23 PM
text adventure Code name 47 Dr. Lunatic 2 03-05-2004 06:03 AM
TEXT ADVENTURE HELP!!!! Soma Dr. Lunatic 6 12-07-2003 08:22 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.